Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I still think Gigi has done something bad......I really wanna know what it is
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @LadyTigress There definitely seems to be something going on with her... within the next several chapters we’ll start to see more and get more information! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I have this nagging feeling Gigi might been......unfaithfull
  • Options
    @LadyTigress It’s definitely possible... but let’s hope not!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I think that Gigi is jealous of Phoenix's journal getting all of Phoenix's most personal information but when she tried reading it, Phoenix's handwriting was so sloppy that she couldn't make out diddly poo.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I think that Gigi is jealous of Phoenix's journal getting all of Phoenix's most personal information but when she tried reading it, Phoenix's handwriting was so sloppy that she couldn't make out diddly poo.

That’s because he’s going to be a doctor. Nobody can read their handwriting....duh Gigi!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

That’s because he’s going to be a doctor. Nobody can read their handwriting....duh Gigi!

I think they teach bad handwriting in medical school. I used to write letters to my cousin while he was in med school and his handwriting was really pretty. As he got closer to graduation, it was harder and harder to read.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Ha! Love that idea :joy:

Because my heirs spend so much time writing, I actually have occasionally thought about what their handwriting might look like! But I haven’t thought about it re:Phee yet though!

Hmm... Now that I think of it, I actually do think messy writing might suit him :joy: ones I HAVE thought about: Tobi 100% wrote in chicken scratch haha and I’ve always imagined Zayne having unusually nice handwriting for a guy :joy: Joce’s was impeccable of course. Harper’s was messy and angry because I imagine her scribbling furiously (even as an author I imagine her notebooks are all full of rushed scribbling lol) Alex, Mari, and Stefan I hadn’t thought of as much either though. I’d probably need more time to think for them!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It's sad to watch any marriage fall apart. :( I don't see this working out for Phoenix and Gigi. I am happy that Tam and Jasper are working things out though. :)
  • Options
    @haswh yeah... things aren’t looking so good right now for PheeGi... but you never know? Things are definitely looking up for Tam and Jasper, you’re right! Maybe they can give their friends some of their good relationship-repairing vibes? :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Random update for today (because I got to work early this morning and am now sitting around on the forums :tongue:): Worked on my outline and plans last night... officially less than 20 chapters left now in Gen 7! :scream: And I finally came up with a name for my Gen 8 heiress too (No, I won’t tell yet :tongue:)

We’re in the home stretch already... Gen 8 should be starting in December. Phoenix’s Gen is going to be one of the shortest generations I’ve had! Even shorter than Tobi and Stefan’s! But it doesn’t feel short, I don’t think? Probably because a lot has happened (and there is more that still needs to happen too... :naughty: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Last chapter, Phoenix told us Tam went to have a talk with Jasper. Today we get to see how that talk went...

7.47: Take It Slow
    f7X4mfa.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Gee, finally Jam is reunited :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @YJB19299 Yes! :) They still have plenty to work on when they’re back home in Germany, but they both love each other too much and are so serious about doing better this time that it was time for the break to end :) (plus I love writing them and couldn’t keep them apart! Lol)

Maybe Gigi and Phoenix could stand to learn a thing or two from them about how to solve their problems...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YES! YES! YES! YES! JAM IS BACK TOGETHER *happy squeeling* also on another note where did you find Tam=s tshirt? and im soo glad Jam is gonna try and talk to Gigi and Phee
  • Options
    @LadyTigress glad you approve ;) It felt so good getting them back together :heart:

Tam’s shirt is from a t-shirt set his creator @WagonFruit found, but I don’t have a link :( I love his shirts though!

And hopefully Jam’s talks with PheeGi will be successful... time will tell..
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Jam is a thing again! Hopefully the two of them will be able to help Phoenix and Gigi!
  • Options
    @haswh Yes, the SS Jam has undergone some intense repairs and is fit enough to set sail once more :) Hopefully they they’ll be successful in sending a repair crew out to help the PheeGi... I hear that one’s taking on water fast :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I disagree about them not telling Phoenix about their "I statements" from their love making. They totally should tell him that, followed by a strange pop culture reference by Tam that works with the "I statements" they shared. Knowing Phoenix, he'll probably be oblivious to what they actually mean unless it's at a party by some bushes he sees this. ;)
  • Options
    Ha! @VanPelt81 you totally cracked me up this morning :joy:

Hopefully YA Phoenix is a little less clueless when it comes to that sort of thing... but you never know! LOL

And speaking of him watching them in the bushes, fun fact: There was a brief time in planning this gen where the Jam makeup sex was gonna happen at Phoenix and Gigi’s house during a time neither of them was home. And Phee was gonna walk in on them... throwback to the bushes :joy:

But I figured he’s been through enough lately without having to see his brother having sex :joy: That image from the bushes is already seared into his memory forever!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Some of you guys know that I really like finding songs that go with characters or ships in my story, so I figured I’d share two songs that I think fit the current status of each of our main ships this gen...

First, Jam’s soundtrack from the most recent chapter ;) “It’s Not Over” by Daughtry... which I think is probably mainstream enough that I don’t have to link it (don’t wanna flood you guys with YouTube links lol). Pretty typical getting back together song... but I love Jam so I figured I’d give their song a mention ;)

And as for the other side of things, I actually have a small list of PheeGi songs — one that fits for right now, and two that go with where they are at the end of the gen... but you guys don’t get those quite yet ;)

So here’s “Neptune” by Sleeping At Last.

I’m only honest when it rains. If I time it right, the thunder breaks when I open my mouth. I wanna tell you, but I don’t know how...
    https://youtu.be/MkCB4ATLCo0
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Today, Tam and Gigi have a chat...

7.48: Never Too Late
    fKOguPL.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Knew it!

But I have a feeling this is going to turn messy.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Knew it!

But I have a feeling this is going to turn messy.

Yep....confirmation....too bad Tam misunderstood! :o
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited October 2018
    Now Tam is the one who doesn't get the signs, I think it is obvious what happened...poor Phee...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top