Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introducing The Sims 4 Get Famous

Comments

• Options
    Mystic2010Mystic2010 Posts: 4 New Member
    counting down the days!
  • Options
    LeahBessLeahBess Posts: 10 New Member
    > @PrincessSimcess said:
    > It sounds dumb, but I hope we get higher privacy fences! We don't have many in the game at the moment. And big gates (like TS3) would be great too.

I totally agree with this!! I hope we get some really beautiful,fancy stuff in build/buy. I really hope they don't disappoint with putting very little new content. A lot of times w packs I get a little let down w the lack of new objects and what-not. Don't get me wrong, I love them all and I'll always buy them but I feel like they should include at least ONE new item in every category so we actually get more for our money. Like the fact that toddler stuff didn't bring any new beds and that there is no dog house in cats and dogs or in my first pet stuff is a WTFFFF (the list goes on lmao). Sims does seriously lack on some stuff but as whole I'm always very happy with the game and all the extra content they put out! I am so excited for this new one.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    LeahBess wrote: »
    > @PrincessSimcess said:
    > It sounds dumb, but I hope we get higher privacy fences! We don't have many in the game at the moment. And big gates (like TS3) would be great too.

I totally agree with this!! I hope we get some really beautiful,fancy stuff in build/buy. I really hope they don't disappoint with putting very little new content. A lot of times w packs I get a little let down w the lack of new objects and what-not. Don't get me wrong, I love them all and I'll always buy them but I feel like they should include at least ONE new item in every category so we actually get more for our money. Like the fact that toddler stuff didn't bring any new beds and that there is no dog house in cats and dogs or in my first pet stuff is a WTFFFF (the list goes on lmao). Sims does seriously lack on some stuff but as whole I'm always very happy with the game and all the extra content they put out! I am so excited for this new one.

people like simsupply, deligracy and vixella have done really good videos of the get famous content - cas and bb, as well as some gameplay from simscamp (if you wanted to take a look)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    LeahBessLeahBess Posts: 10 New Member
    > @PastelMermaid said:
    > LeahBess wrote: »
    >
    > > @PrincessSimcess said:
    > > It sounds dumb, but I hope we get higher privacy fences! We don't have many in the game at the moment. And big gates (like TS3) would be great too.
    >
    > I totally agree with this!! I hope we get some really beautiful,fancy stuff in build/buy. I really hope they don't disappoint with putting very little new content. A lot of times w packs I get a little let down w the lack of new objects and what-not. Don't get me wrong, I love them all and I'll always buy them but I feel like they should include at least ONE new item in every category so we actually get more for our money. Like the fact that toddler stuff didn't bring any new beds and that there is no dog house in cats and dogs or in my first pet stuff is a WTFFFF (the list goes on lmao). Sims does seriously lack on some stuff but as whole I'm always very happy with the game and all the extra content they put out! I am so excited for this new one.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > people like simsupply, deligracy and vixella have done really good videos of the get famous content - cas and bb, as well as some gameplay from simscamp (if you wanted to take a look)

I knowwww I've been so tempted to watch them but I like to wait and see what all the pack(s) have to offer myself instead of already knowing of everything, I like being surprised and having my own initial option!! lmao :)
  • Options
    SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    Can't wait to have celebrity sims!
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • Options
    BigDoGGBigDoGG Posts: 1 New Member
    This is gonna be great! I play this on my mom's computer but I'm gonna buy my own. I can't wait until this comes out. And I want farm life back also! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    Anybody else want to have the kardashians with the new get famous :lol:
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • Options
    abbiewigginsabbiewiggins Posts: 36 Member
    I am getting excited!! love any new interactive feature, so this along with the new first person camera view will be a blast
  • Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    Eeeek so excited!!
  • Options
    Archytype1000Archytype1000 Posts: 2 New Member
    Please include some more natural sitting positions for our sims, sitting on the sofa lounging because they seem to restricted when they sit on a furniture item. crisscross on the floor or laying down. etc.
  • Options
    xlixli Posts: 17 Member
    the wait is almost over!
  • Options
    SnookatSnookat Posts: 17 Member
    Soooooooooon
  • Options
    SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    anyone know what time the free update coming out today will be in the uk?
  • Options
    xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    @SimzStarz It will be out at 19:00 in Norway, so I guess it will be out at 18:00 in the UK :smile:
  • Options
    SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    xMarianx wrote: »
    @SimzStarz It will be out at 19:00 in Norway, so I guess it will be out at 18:00 in the UK :smile:

Thanks for this! Ugh it is so long away! I'll have to keep busy to make the time go faster! :smiley:
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    SimzStarz wrote: »
    anyone know what time the free update coming out today will be in the uk?

Yep, 6pm in the UK. Everything (barring EPs) always releases at 6pm in the UK - that's patches, SPs, GPs. Livestreams get going at 7pm (not that there's one today, but for future reference).
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Anybody else want to have the kardashians with the new get famous :lol:

thank god I'm not the only one :D
  • Options
    KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    Waiting and waiting! Thinking through my wishlist my number one wish is for eyelashes. I could give up all my CC but I LOVE lashes on my sims. I wish we had some lash options.
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • Options
    drace0001drace0001 Posts: 1 New Member
    do any of you know the specific time when The Sims 4 Get Famous comes out for people who have pre-ordered it?
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    drace0001 wrote: »
    do any of you know the specific time when The Sims 4 Get Famous comes out for people who have pre-ordered it?

Midnight, it's always worked on me
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I pre-ordered my copy and it says it will be available on the fifteenth. I sure hope that's true or I'll be pretty annoyed.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Just pre-ordered myself! It has always been my experience they release as indicated. I live on the west coast.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Kelz wrote: »
    Waiting and waiting! Thinking through my wishlist my number one wish is for eyelashes. I could give up all my CC but I LOVE lashes on my sims. I wish we had some lash options.

I have some great ones, but they are cc. Not sure if I can say where.
  • Options
    lynz4tex0919lynz4tex0919 Posts: 2 New Member
    Feeling like a target comercial, open open open, wonder if its midnight pacific time or in your location.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,242 Member
    edited November 2018
    Feeling like a target comercial, open open open, wonder if its midnight pacific time or in your location.

Think it's actually Mnidnight EST.
    image.png