Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    So apperently's today's live stream is going to happen next Tuesday with the Maxis Monthly
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Seems like everyone is off doing NaNo! Good luck to you all b/c I can only handle writing short stories lol so you all win in my book!

I posted my irl Halloween costume and HAD to share it with you guys...

vatorelegacy.wordpress.com/2018/11/02/happy-november/

Happy NaNoWriMo!!

That's awesome.
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    That is a fantastic costume xD
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Happy Halloween to everyone from me, squirrelwithacup, and all of the characters of Nightshade! To celebrate, they've put together a couple of photos of their costumes for you guys to enjoy! ;) I hope everyone has had a wonderful Halloween and thanks so much for the continued support of my simlit! Without further ado...
    STARRING
    ONYX NIGHTSHADE AND AMELIA WESLEY AS
    The Princess and The Pea

bszPgl8.png

AND

ALEXANDER WESLEY AS
    Alexander The Great

S62kuN3.png
    (Plus a bonus close-up shot <3)
    DmIBIn8.png
    Isn't he handsome?

@squirrelwithacup Oh my goodness! That's great! I was totally thinking the Green Giant guy when I saw your peas.

@AdamsEve1231 Green giant! :joy: Now I can't unsee it... I love the "set object as head" cheat. So fun to play with. :p
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Time for the next Nightshade update! This one is fashionably late... but here it is!

Yessss another update!! Literally just binged this recently and I'm in love
  • Options
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Time for the next Nightshade update! This one is fashionably late... but here it is!

Yessss another update!! Literally just binged this recently and I'm in love

@Rockannie Ah thank you! <3 I'm glad you love it!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    new chapter

bpzC1l.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    edited November 2018
    Urgh...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Urgh...

You okay, Shade?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    oh i can tell what lyric is yeah. sometimes i can't. lol.
  • Options

Is this about my profile picture again? :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

yes but you know i love how creative you are with them so don't be offended . :)
  • Options

yes but you know i love how creative you are with them so don't be offended . :)

Aww. Thanks :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Aww. Thanks :)

your welcome.
  • Options
    testing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone! Guess what? I posted a new chapter from Friends of Foes. :smiley:
    I'm back to weekly updates again. XD

Chapter forty six: Continuation
    chapter-forty-six-continuation_orig.png

• Options
    Hello everyone! :smiley: How's it going?

Finished screenshotting Chapter 23 of Nightshade today... for once I'm on schedule! The chapter should be uploaded tomorrow!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member

Finished screenshotting Chapter 23 of Nightshade today... for once I'm on schedule! The chapter should be uploaded tomorrow!

Kind of burned out from work. Can't believe I'm still maintaining daily post though but I guess the writing part is the one making me a lot better with the burn out. How are you doing?
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »

Kind of burned out from work. Can't believe I'm still maintaining daily post though but I guess the writing part is the one making me a lot better with the burn out. How are you doing?

@AkramA I'm doing fantastic! Thanks for asking. I'm in a good mood tonight :)

I think I've just been having a little burn out/writers block which is why I've been lagging the past few weeks with Nightshade. 22 chapters in 2 months is pretty astounding in my opinion -- no wonder I'm getting a little run down. But no way I'm letting it stop me. :smiley: I just have to try my best to stick to schedule! I considered taking a hiatus for a couple of weeks once to let my creativity recover but I won't unless I have to or else I'll make a habit of it.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

I think I've just been having a little burn out/writers block which is why I've been lagging the past few weeks with Nightshade. 22 chapters in 2 months is pretty astounding in my opinion -- no wonder I'm getting a little run down. But no way I'm letting it stop me. :smiley: I just have to try my best to stick to schedule! I considered taking a hiatus for a couple of weeks once to let my creativity recover but I won't unless I have to or else I'll make a habit of it.

I'm splitting time between my Nanowri novel and my rewritten Simlit..

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Hello everyone! Hope all are doing well!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

@MadameLee Nightshade is growing in popularity, which I didn't expect, and so I feel so much pressure on my shoulders to achieve perfection... I haven't gotten to actually play my main save file in several weeks. All my simming is Nightshade screenshots or creating sims as a stress reliever. :lol:

So no time splitting for me... usually it would be 50% playing and enjoying my game and 50% Nightshade... too bad now. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018

@MadameLee Nightshade is growing in popularity, which I didn't expect, and so I feel so much pressure on my shoulders to achieve perfection... I haven't gotten to actually play my main save file in several weeks. All my simming is Nightshade screenshots or creating sims as a stress reliever. :lol:

So no time splitting for me... usually it would be 50% playing and enjoying my game and 50% Nightshade... too bad now. :joy:

my story never gotten popularity unlike others' stories. But then who wants to deal with racism, mental health, etc in a SimLit story? But then again Citizens' story does have some mental health issues.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

my story never gotten popularity unlike others' stories. But then who wants to deal with racism, mental health, etc in a SimLit story? But then again Citizens' story does have some mental health issues.

Nightshade will tackle both of those subjects as well. Technically it already tackles "racism" unless you consider vampires more of a "species" then I guess it would be "speciesism."

I want Nightshade to be real and RELATABLE. In the near and even far future it will tackle things like prejudice (racism, sexism, etc) physical and mental health and disabilities, abuse, domestic violence, harassment, death, etc. I take all of those subjects seriously and feel that they are important. A future character of mine has anxiety and is a victim of spousal abuse/domestic violence, to name an example.
    37oYgl3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top