Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    We didn't go trick or treating today cause it's rainy and I wasn't about to walk up and down a huge hill with two little kids just to see if there were houses downtown doing Halloween. XD so we watched men in Black that my oldest was scared of.

yesterday you were cutting chickens heads off today a little water falling from the sky freaked you out. :p
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    Scariest part of my day has been trying to figure out how to make my story's timeline make sense for the next few chapters :joy: I made the mistake of integrating seasons and saying the kids' ages in my relaunch... what a headache to translate Sim-time into something resembling real life!

@Morningstar If you want a wacko story which deal with characters' age and time travel read Time Traveler's Wife novel.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    We didn't go trick or treating today cause it's rainy and I wasn't about to walk up and down a huge hill with two little kids just to see if there were houses downtown doing Halloween. XD so we watched men in Black that my oldest was scared of.

yesterday you were cutting chickens heads off today a little water falling from the sky freaked you out. :p
    oh it's not the water. It's the dark wet hill on a busy road, in the middle of the night with a 4 year old and a 6 year old who are aggravatingly like mini teenagers in how much they listen to me. That like to get way to close to the road and give me a heart attack. and give up when we get to the bottom of the hill and make me carry both of their butts back up the hill cause they're "TO TIRED".

I wasn't going to put up with any of that tonight with no gurantees that there was even going to be trick or treating when we got to the bottom of the hill.

• Options

oh it's not the water. It's the dark wet hill on a busy road, in the middle of the night with a 4 year old and a 6 year old who are aggravatingly like mini teenagers in how much they listen to me. That like to get way to close to the road and give me a heart attack. and give up when we get to the bottom of the hill and make me carry both of their butts back up the hill cause they're "TO TIRED".

I wasn't going to put up with any of that tonight with no gurantees that there was even going to be trick or treating when we got to the bottom of the hill.

yeah kids do that. at my older nieces birthday my younger niece kept changing her mind every 10 seconds about what theme she wanted for her birthday. she mentioned at least 4 differnt themes.
  • Options
    i probably won't update again til at least tuesday. python always breaks my mods. but i will be playing so maybe i'll do the thing that caused cathtea and i to meet.

play update here in the thread. aparently i wasn't very detailed in the mega thread but i got a sissy /best friend here so it worked out.
  • Options
    It's now nano so I'll be updating slower as I work on novel stuff during my writing times.

Yeah my little one is about to turn five... I have no idea if we can even throw a party...
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Shadami if you're looking for a Nanowrio buddy look up Disneygirl20. It's me.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Oh, I'm doing NaNoWriMo too! It's going to be a prequel to one of my simlits because i used up my original ideas XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    It's November! Which means it's almost Christmas season! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    We meet a new Sim and get our first look at the inside of the renovated boarding house in Chapter 5: The Boarding House / Community Garden

d5bd2c_c9ca2960a3a84069aceb837243171121~mv2.webp
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well and had an awesome Halloween. I just wanted to say, after failing to do the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge multiple times, I decided to give it one more try. This time my founders are my Simself and my dog's Simself (I'm combining a legacy/dogacy). You can read it at https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/

Just be aware that I use adult mods, so read at your own discretion.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well and had an awesome Halloween. I just wanted to say, after failing to do the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge multiple times, I decided to give it one more try. This time my founders are my Simself and my dog's Simself (I'm combining a legacy/dogacy). You can read it at https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/

Just be aware that I use adult mods, so read at your own discretion.

Keep us posted! Your intro post was fun to read :smile:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
  • Options
    Thank you @Morningstar! Glad you enjoyed it so far!
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey. How's everyone?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey. How's everyone?

I figured out which of my life's stories I'm going to tell in the upcoming week because of pratice(?) I been doing with (person at program).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey. How's everyone?

Hey Bugsie :) I'm good. Trying to get myself to write :lol:
    How are you?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I also enjoyed reading the first chapter on your blog, @Morningstar! Your challenge seems interesting and it's nice to see a Sims 3 story again...I feel like it's the best game to write stories with.
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    Hey. How's everyone?

How are you?

i was stuck too then adrien got kris pregnant . well not anymore thats what the next post is.
  • Options
    I also enjoyed reading the first chapter on your blog, @Morningstar! Your challenge seems interesting and it's nice to see a Sims 3 story again...I feel like it's the best game to write stories with.

There's just so much freedom for creativity in TS3! They do have a version of the 'Build A City' Challenge for TS4, but it doesn't sound as satisfying to me because of the added structure that inherently comes with TS4 because of how the neighborhoods work and stuff.
    Plus I have far more nostalgic satisfaction from TS3 and its soo much less frustrating now that I have a desktop to play on instead of a struggling laptop :tongue:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey. How's everyone?

How are you?

Good. Apart from spotify giving me bob the builder in my 'throwback thursday' and not knowing how that happened. :/ I mean...YT sure because I used to put disney songs (sometimes for my niece and sometimes for me) on while signed in but spotify... Although just spent an hour texting really bad jokes to my sis. :lol: It was fun...for me. xD
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member

There's just so much freedom for creativity in TS3! They do have a version of the 'Build A City' Challenge for TS4, but it doesn't sound as satisfying to me because of the added structure that inherently comes with TS4 because of how the neighborhoods work and stuff.
    Plus I have far more nostalgic satisfaction from TS3 and its soo much less frustrating now that I have a desktop to play on instead of a struggling laptop :tongue:

I love TS3. It's so wonderfully sandbox-y. :)
  • Options
    Love your new avi, @15aewar !
  • Options
    Oh, I'm doing NaNoWriMo too! It's going to be a prequel to one of my simlits because i used up my original ideas XD

*twitches* I have way to many ideas to run out. It's settling on one and finishing it to publication that is the issue .

Added you Madame.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top