Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Just gonna bring someone down now)

Cyrielle: *walks into the kitchen*
    Onyx: *looks at Meg* Hey. *frowns* How's Skylar?

Meg: *looks up at Onyx looking really tired, her eyes are still red from the crying bout before* Asleep... I'm... I'm calling my mother. She might have a solution. I...I'll meet you in the kitchen after I make the phone call.

*looks over at Amelia, maybe it's because of her hypersensitivity but she can almost physically feel that Amelia's holding back from Onyx* Amelia... it's OK. Tell Onyx whatever you think you need to. It's all going to come out eventually... *she smiles* See you in a minute.

*walks down the stairs and out into the backyard, passing through the Kitchen where she sees Hamlet, Julia, Fred and Freddy. She's too exhausted to do more than smile at the four of them absently and then walking outside. Once outside she pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rings in her ear for a moment and then someone picks up* Hello...mama?

Onyx: *frowns and nods at Meg, not really loving the idea of her mother from what he's gathered while Meg has been here...* Okay.

Amelia: *after Meg walks downstairs she looks at Onyx* ...Another problem... is that Meg is feeling what Skylar is feeling. *pauses* Skylar is getting much worse... she passed out. And Meg did too... *sighs*

Onyx: *frowns* Can this get any worse...? Actually, I shouldn't say that, because it probably can...

Amelia: Yeah, shut up before you get something started. *laughs a little*

Onyx: *playfully rolls his eyes and cracks a smile for a second, but in this situation even playful banter isn't going to make things any better* Alright, we should go down to the kitchen and wait for Meg.

*Onyx and Amelia go downstairs and into the kitchen*

*In the kitchen*

*Fred's spaced out. He seems distracted by something else*
    Julia: *Has Freddy sitting on her lap. Eating a lot XD*
    Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Hamlet: *has finished eating, if it's not hamster food he doesn't eat that much of it :lol:*

Onyx: Hey. *smiles* I hope you like the food.

Amelia: *tempted to get some but there are more important matters to deal with right now* Is Freddy doing better now?

Julia: He's still quiet. *Frowns a bit as she strokes his hair* I hope it's a matter of time until he is all joyful again. I don't like seeing him that way...

Amelia: *nods* I hope so, too. I'm sorry he's not himself... but maybe he'll cheer up soon?

Onyx: *notices Fred spacing out* Fred?

Julia: Hopefully. *To Freddy* Right, papa?
    Freddy: *Giggles* ight! *Smiles*
    Julia: *Smiles too*

Fred: Uh?

Amelia: *smiles at Freddy*

Onyx: ...You okay? You seemed a little... spacey.

Freddy: *Looks at Amelia for a while, then smiles back*
    Fred: Yes, i'm okay. *Side smile*

Onyx: *not convinced* Alright... if you say so.

Amelia: *smiles wider when Freddy smiles at her* Aww, are you smiling at me? *beaming*

Onyx: *turns and sees Cy walk into the kitchen* Hey, Cy. *smiles*

Freddy: *Giggles*

Julia: Hi, there *Smiles*
    FRed: *Has spaced out again XD*

Meg: *looks up at Onyx looking really tired, her eyes are still red from the crying bout before* Asleep... I'm... I'm calling my mother. She might have a solution. I...I'll meet you in the kitchen after I make the phone call.

*looks over at Amelia, maybe it's because of her hypersensitivity but she can almost physically feel that Amelia's holding back from Onyx* Amelia... it's OK. Tell Onyx whatever you think you need to. It's all going to come out eventually... *she smiles* See you in a minute.

*walks down the stairs and out into the backyard, passing through the Kitchen where she sees Hamlet, Julia, Fred and Freddy. She's too exhausted to do more than smile at the four of them absently and then walking outside. Once outside she pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rings in her ear for a moment and then someone picks up* Hello...mama?

Onyx: *frowns and nods at Meg, not really loving the idea of her mother from what he's gathered while Meg has been here...* Okay.

Amelia: *after Meg walks downstairs she looks at Onyx* ...Another problem... is that Meg is feeling what Skylar is feeling. *pauses* Skylar is getting much worse... she passed out. And Meg did too... *sighs*

Onyx: *frowns* Can this get any worse...? Actually, I shouldn't say that, because it probably can...

Onyx: *playfully rolls his eyes and cracks a smile for a second, but in this situation even playful banter isn't going to make things any better* Alright, we should go down to the kitchen and wait for Meg.

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Hamlet: *has finished eating, if it's not hamster food he doesn't eat that much of it :lol:*

Amelia: *tempted to get some but there are more important matters to deal with right now* Is Freddy doing better now?

Julia: He's still quiet. *Frowns a bit as she strokes his hair* I hope it's a matter of time until he is all joyful again. I don't like seeing him that way...

Amelia: *nods* I hope so, too. I'm sorry he's not himself... but maybe he'll cheer up soon?

Amelia: *smiles wider when Freddy smiles at her* Aww, are you smiling at me? *beaming*

Cyrielle: *smiles* Hey.

Amelia: *giggles too, she gets so giddy around little kids :lol:*

Onyx: *smiles at Amelia and Freddy then looks back to Cy* How are you this morning? Would you like some breakfast?

Cyrielle: Sure. *smiles a little, then goes over to get some food and sits back at the table*

Onyx: *sits down at the table as well, resting his chin on his hand* It's been a long week... especially the last few days... *sighs*

Cyrielle: *quietly* Yeah... *seems to have something on her mind*

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Onyx: *smiles at Amelia and Freddy then looks back to Cy* How are you this morning? Would you like some breakfast?

Freddy: *Goes shy again. he hugs Julia*
    Julia: Hey, papa! It's okay! *Strokes his hair while mouthing 'sorry' to Amelia*

Onyx: *to Cy* Something on your mind? *frowns*

Amelia: *quietly* It's alright. *walks over to Freddy and stoops down closer to his level since he's sitting in Julia's lap* Hey, it's okay... you don't have to be shy. *holds her pinky finger out to him and smiles warmly*

Freddy: *Peeks a bit before he turns around to Amelia* *Nods shyly and looks at Amelia's pinky. he decides to grab it XD*

Amelia: *wraps her pinky around his little hand and smiles* You got my finger! *giggles*

Freddy: *Giggles a bit*

Amelia: *smiles wider and looks up at Julia, clearly happy now that she got Freddy's attention :joy:*

Julia: *Smiles at them*
    Freddy: *Pulls Julia's dress to get her attention*
    Julia: *Looks down at him*
    Fred: Mama, wen we go ome?
    Julia: *Frowns*

Amelia: Um... *sighs* Your mama doesn't know, sweetie... *frowns* and neither do I. *thinks* We haven't even had time to think about how in the world we're getting these people back home!

Freddy: *Pouts*
    Julia: D-Don't worry, Amelia. *Sigh* Thank you for letting us stay here...
    Fred: *Seems faaar in his mind*

Amelia: No need to thank me. That's what friends are for, right? *smiles a little* I'm just sorry you're stuck here... especially in the middle of everything going on right now. *glances over at Fred and wonders why he's off in la la land, but decides not to say anything*

Julia: It's not your fault. I probably shouldn't say this but... *Glances over at Fred* It's gonna be good for Fred...

Amelia: *frowns* Good for Fred? What do you mean...?

Julia: Amelia... *She frowns* Since i moved in with him, i noticed he wont stop working. He missed out on a lot of stuff with Freddy growing up... *Sigh*

Amelia: ...So he's a workaholic. *sighs* It's awful that he's missing out on Freddy... Onyx hasn't ever missed a thing with our kids. We have more money than we know what to do with now, but there was a time that both of us worked from home... well, we did things to make money from home, like my paintings and his writing... it was like that when Kiera was born but Onyx was always spending time with her, every free second he had... doesn't... Fred want to do the same with Freddy?

Julia: That's the problem... He also spends his free time working. Sometimes it's like he isn't there... *Frowns* *Feeds Freddy another bite*

Amelia: That's not how your spouse should act... when you have free time you spend it with your family. Why would you want to work in your free time? *glances at Fred again, a little upset that he's acting like this* I remember that when Freddy was born... he was always wanting to be around him... what changed?

Julia: I guess it was because he couldn't work in there either. I mean, i know he loves Freddy... But he just isolates himself by working and then gets disappointed on himself when Freddy doesn't want to be around him.

@squirrelwithacup i think you might have missed missed this :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Cyrielle: Sure. *smiles a little, then goes over to get some food and sits back at the table*

Onyx: *sits down at the table as well, resting his chin on his hand* It's been a long week... especially the last few days... *sighs*

Cyrielle: *quietly* Yeah... *seems to have something on her mind*

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Freddy: *Goes shy again. he hugs Julia*
    Julia: Hey, papa! It's okay! *Strokes his hair while mouthing 'sorry' to Amelia*

Onyx: *to Cy* Something on your mind? *frowns*

Amelia: *quietly* It's alright. *walks over to Freddy and stoops down closer to his level since he's sitting in Julia's lap* Hey, it's okay... you don't have to be shy. *holds her pinky finger out to him and smiles warmly*

Freddy: *Peeks a bit before he turns around to Amelia* *Nods shyly and looks at Amelia's pinky. he decides to grab it XD*

Amelia: *wraps her pinky around his little hand and smiles* You got my finger! *giggles*

Freddy: *Giggles a bit*

Amelia: *smiles wider and looks up at Julia, clearly happy now that she got Freddy's attention :joy:*

Julia: *Smiles at them*
    Freddy: *Pulls Julia's dress to get her attention*
    Julia: *Looks down at him*
    Fred: Mama, wen we go ome?
    Julia: *Frowns*

Amelia: Um... *sighs* Your mama doesn't know, sweetie... *frowns* and neither do I. *thinks* We haven't even had time to think about how in the world we're getting these people back home!

Freddy: *Pouts*
    Julia: D-Don't worry, Amelia. *Sigh* Thank you for letting us stay here...
    Fred: *Seems faaar in his mind*

Amelia: No need to thank me. That's what friends are for, right? *smiles a little* I'm just sorry you're stuck here... especially in the middle of everything going on right now. *glances over at Fred and wonders why he's off in la la land, but decides not to say anything*

Julia: It's not your fault. I probably shouldn't say this but... *Glances over at Fred* It's gonna be good for Fred...

Amelia: *frowns* Good for Fred? What do you mean...?

Julia: Amelia... *She frowns* Since i moved in with him, i noticed he wont stop working. He missed out on a lot of stuff with Freddy growing up... *Sigh*

Amelia: ...So he's a workaholic. *sighs* It's awful that he's missing out on Freddy... Onyx hasn't ever missed a thing with our kids. We have more money than we know what to do with now, but there was a time that both of us worked from home... well, we did things to make money from home, like my paintings and his writing... it was like that when Kiera was born but Onyx was always spending time with her, every free second he had... doesn't... Fred want to do the same with Freddy?

Julia: That's the problem... He also spends his free time working. Sometimes it's like he isn't there... *Frowns* *Feeds Freddy another bite*

Amelia: That's not how your spouse should act... when you have free time you spend it with your family. Why would you want to work in your free time? *glances at Fred again, a little upset that he's acting like this* I remember that when Freddy was born... he was always wanting to be around him... what changed?

Julia: I guess it was because he couldn't work in there either. I mean, i know he loves Freddy... But he just isolates himself by working and then gets disappointed on himself when Freddy doesn't want to be around him.

@squirrelwithacup i think you might have missed missed this :)

(Yes I did, I'm sorry!)

Amelia: *nods a little* Maybe you should talk to him about this... it's not good for Freddy to not want to be around his dad and it's not good for Fred to overwork himself and not spend much time with Freddy. *frowns*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

Amelia: *nods a little* Maybe you should talk to him about this... it's not good for Freddy to not want to be around his dad and it's not good for Fred to overwork himself and not spend much time with Freddy. *frowns*

Julia: I tried talking to him so many times... *Sigh* He either keeps saying "later" and goes back to working or... uh... Changes the subject *Blushes a little*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Meg: *notices that Cy hasn't really eaten much more than she has* Hey...

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Cyrielle: ... Okay, we will.. *manages to smile a little*

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*
  • Options

Julia: I tried talking to him so many times... *Sigh* He either keeps saying "later" and goes back to working or... uh... Changes the subject *Blushes a little*

Amelia: Changes the subject to what? *doesn't notice her blush :joy:* That's not the time to change the subject... if I need to talk to Onyx, he knows better than to try to change the subject because I don't shut up until I make my point. *laughs*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*

Cyrielle: *looks away. As anxious as she also is, she finally starts eating*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Good Afternoon to everyone. I wanted to invite everyone who is interested that post here on this thread, to come and share your sims and builds on my threads. I would love to see them and for you to share them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Good Afternoon to everyone. I wanted to invite everyone who is interested that post here on this thread, to come and share your sims and builds on my threads. I would love to see them and for you to share them.

I might join soon, if i can convince myself to not be anxious about running my game :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Amelia: Changes the subject to what? *doesn't notice her blush :joy:* That's not the time to change the subject... if I need to talk to Onyx, he knows better than to try to change the subject because I don't shut up until I make my point. *laughs*

Julia: Uh... *Blushing even more* Nothing..
    *Feeds Freddy another bite* But, the thing is... I don't think he wants to talk about it. I don't know. I love him but... *Sigh* And i haven't even told him that i... *Goes quiet. She thinks he doesn't know, but Fred's already figured it out by now 😂*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

I might join soon, if i can convince myself to not be anxious about running my game :lol:
    That would be great! I hope to see you there. Just post whenever you can. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    If anyone has other stuff they need to do, this would be a good time. Squirrel is cat napping. Not sure how long she will be sleeping, but I'm sure she will be back soon. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

*Feeds Freddy another bite* But, the thing is... I don't think he wants to talk about it. I don't know. I love him but... *Sigh* And i haven't even told him that i... *Goes quiet. She thinks he doesn't know, but Fred's already figured it out by now 😂*

Amelia: But he NEEDS to talk about it. *frowns* Told him that you...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Julia: That i... *Sigh* Well i don't think there's a point in keeping it from you. Uhm, Amelia, i...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Julia: That i... *Sigh* Well i don't think there's a point in keeping it from you. Uhm, Amelia, i...

Amelia: *listens intently for Julia to finish her sentence*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Julia: I'm-
    Fred: *Pulls Julia's dress to get her attention*
    Julia: What's wrong, papa?
    Fred: *Points to his mouth*
    Julia: Oh, sorry *Feeds him another bite*
    Where were we? Oh, yes... *Looks at Fred* I think it's better if i tell you somewhere else... I'm not ready for Fred to know yet... Maybe after breakfast?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Where were we? Oh, yes... *Looks at Fred* I think it's better if i tell you somewhere else... I'm not ready for Fred to know yet... Maybe after breakfast?

Amelia: Okay. *smiles a little* After breakfast is fine... whenever you get the chance to tell me, I'm all ears.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: Okay. *smiles a little* After breakfast is fine... whenever you get the chance to tell me, I'm all ears.

Julia: *Smiles. She's now excited to tell Amelia* Sure. *Takes a bite herself*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Amelia: Let me know if you're still hungry. There's plenty more. *smiles*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Julia: Thank you, but it's okay. The baby isn't demanding as much food as i thought they woul- *Realizes she let it slip. Hopes Amelia didn't pay attention :joy: *
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*

Meg: *looks in her mug and realizes that it's gone. She's really is just stalling* ...hey, um, do I...look OK? *brushes her hand self-consciously through her unbraided hair.*
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    *cheshire arrives again with a skull mask on*

Cheshire: *screaming* BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE-
  • Options
    *cheshire arrives again with a skull mask on*

Cheshire: *screaming* BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE-

(This is a mood. :lol: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    (So I've been watching a movie with mom -- sorry I disappeared unannounced I forgot to say I was busy :joy: We're about halfway through but taking a break so I'll go ahead and reply)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Julia: Thank you, but it's okay. The baby isn't demanding as much food as i thought they woul- *Realizes she let it slip. Hopes Amelia didn't pay attention :joy: *

Amelia: *most definitely paid attention* The-- *doesn't finish as Fred is there but she grins at Julia* You're... *mouths 'pregnant?'*
    37oYgl3.png