Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Meg: *Skylar and Orion's emotions are overwhelmingly strong and tears suddenly start to fall from her eyes* I absorbed a lot Kiera's energy during the fight. Somehow...whatever Skylar feels I feel. Maybe stronger even.

Skylar: *feels even worse than she did before, knowing that she's causing someone else to suffer* ...I'm--

Orion: *speaks over Skylar, not even realizing she was saying something* That would have been helpful to know sooner... *sighs*

Skylar: *getting stressed is only making her headache worse, and combined with the feeling of weakness she's having she begins to feel dizzy*

Orion: *looks over at Skylar and frowns when he sees she's only getting worse* Skylar...

Skylar: *stumbles over to Orion and leans on him for support* I feel like I'm going to... *before she can finish her sentence she collapses, out cold*

Orion: Skylar! *catches her and lifts her up into his arms* No no no... *starting to panic*

Amelia: *turns to Meg in fear she'll faint too* Orion, take her back to bed...

Orion: *nods and walks out of the room and back to the room they're staying in, laying her gently down on the bed* What do I do...? *his mind is completely blank, the only thing left is his panic*

Meg: *sees Skylar begin to faint even as the edges of her vision fade to black, Amelia's worried face fills her vision next and she feels herself fall backwards. Panic is the last thing feels before she drifts into blissful, quiet darkness*

Amelia: *knew this was coming, she manages to catch her before she hits the ground but ends up toppling over with her at the weight of the impact* Ah! *feels the pain in her shoulder flare up just a little but ignores it and stands up from the ground* This can't get any worse... *walks out and into the bathroom just down the hall, she goes to the sink and cups her hands, filling them with cold water before walking back to Meg and splashing it onto her face* Come on Meg!

*the kids are all scared and confused*

Stella: *heard the thud and peers around the corner of the doorway, frowning* What in the...?

Amelia: Stella! Could you keep an eye on the kids please?

Stella: Sure... I thought mom and dad were in here?

Amelia: *purses her lips* They were... but it's a long story.

Meg: *feels cold splash against her face and sputtering sits up, wide awake* Skylar!

Amelia: Meg! Meg, it's alright! *sighs* Orion took her to lay down... she's probably awake by now! *Amelia is indeed right, obviously he did something to wake her up, but she's in an even more miserable state than before*

We REALLY need to discuss these side effects with Alexander... *sighs* There has to be something we can do for this...

Meg: *nods numbly, she can still feel Skylar's pain but it's like a dull roar, she's a little afraid it might overtake her again at any moment* Amelia...I'm really scared.

Amelia: *doesn't know what to do, so she just hugs Meg* I'm scared... for both of you. I'm sorry...

Meg: *holds onto Amelia for a moment then she takes a deep breath.* ...sorry....let's go talk to Alexander...

Alexander: *seemingly out of nowhere* You called?

Amelia: *turns to look at him* Is there ANYTHING you can do for Skylar's side effects...?

Alexander: Look, I had an antidote but that's all I can do... I would do more if I knew what to do. But I'm no doctor. Either she continues to ride it out or if it's really serious... go to the hospital.

Amelia: *cringes at the thought of Skylar being in the hospital* *mutters* Orion would be so upset...

Meg: *sighs* Then we don't go to the hospital...we bring the hospital to her... *she looks up at Amelia resigned* ...more specifically we bring... my mother. She's the only one who might...know what to do about this.

Amelia: *frowns* No... I don't want you to do that... if she really needs to go to the hospital there IS one in downtown Windenburg but... *sighs* What a mess this is...

Meg: My parents live here in Widenberg, Amelia...if we go to the ER... we're probably going to run into her anyway. If I'm going to have to face her...well, I'd rather be the one calling her then going on her turf. Not only that but...my mother might actual know what's going on with me and my connection with Skylar. No other doctor has the same knowledge she does.

Amelia: *reluctantly nods* Okay... but are you sure you can handle this? *worried but knows they're running out of options*

Alexander: *unnaturally quiet as he feels the growing guilt that the side effects are caused by HIS antidote*

Meg: *closes her eyes, shes not but... she also knows she doesn't really have a choice* ....after breakfast. I'm going to go tell Orion and Skylar what we're planning. They've both been in the dark for too long...
    Meg: *Skylar and Orion's emotions are overwhelmingly strong and tears suddenly start to fall from her eyes* I absorbed a lot Kiera's energy during the fight. Somehow...whatever Skylar feels I feel. Maybe stronger even.

Skylar: *feels even worse than she did before, knowing that she's causing someone else to suffer* ...I'm--

Orion: *speaks over Skylar, not even realizing she was saying something* That would have been helpful to know sooner... *sighs*

Skylar: *getting stressed is only making her headache worse, and combined with the feeling of weakness she's having she begins to feel dizzy*

Orion: *looks over at Skylar and frowns when he sees she's only getting worse* Skylar...

Skylar: *stumbles over to Orion and leans on him for support* I feel like I'm going to... *before she can finish her sentence she collapses, out cold*

Orion: Skylar! *catches her and lifts her up into his arms* No no no... *starting to panic*

Orion: *nods and walks out of the room and back to the room they're staying in, laying her gently down on the bed* What do I do...? *his mind is completely blank, the only thing left is his panic*

Meg: *sees Skylar begin to faint even as the edges of her vision fade to black, Amelia's worried face fills her vision next and she feels herself fall backwards. Panic is the last thing feels before she drifts into blissful, quiet darkness*

Amelia: *knew this was coming, she manages to catch her before she hits the ground but ends up toppling over with her at the weight of the impact* Ah! *feels the pain in her shoulder flare up just a little but ignores it and stands up from the ground* This can't get any worse... *walks out and into the bathroom just down the hall, she goes to the sink and cups her hands, filling them with cold water before walking back to Meg and splashing it onto her face* Come on Meg!

Stella: *heard the thud and peers around the corner of the doorway, frowning* What in the...?

Meg: *feels cold splash against her face and sputtering sits up, wide awake* Skylar!

Amelia: Meg! Meg, it's alright! *sighs* Orion took her to lay down... she's probably awake by now! *Amelia is indeed right, obviously he did something to wake her up, but she's in an even more miserable state than before*

We REALLY need to discuss these side effects with Alexander... *sighs* There has to be something we can do for this...

Meg: *nods numbly, she can still feel Skylar's pain but it's like a dull roar, she's a little afraid it might overtake her again at any moment* Amelia...I'm really scared.

Amelia: *doesn't know what to do, so she just hugs Meg* I'm scared... for both of you. I'm sorry...

Meg: *holds onto Amelia for a moment then she takes a deep breath.* ...sorry....let's go talk to Alexander...

Amelia: *turns to look at him* Is there ANYTHING you can do for Skylar's side effects...?

Alexander: Look, I had an antidote but that's all I can do... I would do more if I knew what to do. But I'm no doctor. Either she continues to ride it out or if it's really serious... go to the hospital.

Amelia: *cringes at the thought of Skylar being in the hospital* *mutters* Orion would be so upset...

Meg: *sighs* Then we don't go to the hospital...we bring the hospital to her... *she looks up at Amelia resigned* ...more specifically we bring... my mother. She's the only one who might...know what to do about this.

Amelia: *frowns* No... I don't want you to do that... if she really needs to go to the hospital there IS one in downtown Windenburg but... *sighs* What a mess this is...

Meg: My parents live here in Widenberg, Amelia...if we go to the ER... we're probably going to run into her anyway. If I'm going to have to face her...well, I'd rather be the one calling her then going on her turf. Not only that but...my mother might actual know what's going on with me and my connection with Skylar. No other doctor has the same knowledge she does.

Amelia: *reluctantly nods* Okay... but are you sure you can handle this? *worried but knows they're running out of options*

Alexander: *unnaturally quiet as he feels the growing guilt that the side effects are caused by HIS antidote*

Meg: *closes her eyes, shes not but... she also knows she doesn't really have a choice* ....after breakfast. I'm going to go tell Orion and Skylar what we're planning. They've both been in the dark for too long...

*Meg walks into Orion and Skylar's room and knocks quietly*

Orion: *opens the door shaking, his nerves are starting to get to him* Meg...? What is it?

Meg: *swallows but decides to be direct.* Orion, we probably should have said something earlier but the truth is we were worried about overwhelming you and Skylar. She's experiencing some side effects due to the antidote. Through my link I'm also experiencing those same ones... They seem to be getting worse. So, if you and Skylar are OK with it, I want to call my mother, Dr. Blackwell. She's a doctor at the local hospital. I think she might be able to help us understand what's going on.

Orion: Side effects? Getting... w-worse? *feels his anxiety start to rise again he grips the door frame and takes a deep breath* Call her. If I ask Skylar she'll just insist she's fine... but she's not fine and that I already know. I'm not going to risk losing her again. *looks back to see Skylar has drifted off to sleep, exhausted from her symptoms*

Meg: I will. *As Skylar drifts to sleep she feels the pain recede and almost visibly sighs* Skylar's not in any pain right now... while she sleeps the symptoms drift away. And Orion... I really am sorry...you'd already been through so much with Tiffany... we were only trying to protect you.

*she walks away and over to Onyx and Amelia*
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

*Meg walks into Orion and Skylar's room and knocks quietly*

Orion: *opens the door shaking, his nerves are starting to get to him* Meg...? What is it?

Meg: *swallows but decides to be direct.* Orion, we probably should have said something earlier but the truth is we were worried about overwhelming you and Skylar. She's experiencing some side effects due to the antidote. Through my link I'm also experiencing those same ones... They seem to be getting worse. So, if you and Skylar are OK with it, I want to call my mother, Dr. Blackwell. She's a doctor at the local hospital. I think she might be able to help us understand what's going on.

Orion: Side effects? Getting... w-worse? *feels his anxiety start to rise again he grips the door frame and takes a deep breath* Call her. If I ask Skylar she'll just insist she's fine... but she's not fine and that I already know. I'm not going to risk losing her again. *looks back to see Skylar has drifted off to sleep, exhausted from her symptoms*

Meg: I will. *As Skylar drifts to sleep she feels the pain recede and almost visibly sighs* Skylar's not in any pain right now... while she sleeps the symptoms drift away. And Orion... I really am sorry...you'd already been through so much with Tiffany... we were only trying to protect you.

*she walks away and over to Onyx and Amelia*

Orion: *nods* Then I want her to sleep until she gets better. I hate seeing her like this... *sighs* I know. It's okay... *thinks* People always try to protect me because I've never been able to protect myself...

Onyx: *looks at Meg* Hey. *frowns* How's Skylar?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    (@gameplay9098 I just realized all my characters have now disappeared from downstairs sorry!! Let me fix that :joy: Hamlet is still downstairs actually)

Hamlet: *walks into the kitchen not caring if it's a privacy invasion for Fred and Julia :lol:* Hey guys... Onyx cooked breakfast right? I'm starving.
    37oYgl3.png
    (@gameplay9098 I just realized all my characters have now disappeared from downstairs sorry!! Let me fix that :joy: Hamlet is still downstairs actually)

Hamlet: *walks into the kitchen not caring if it's a privacy invasion for Fred and Julia :lol:* Hey guys... Onyx cooked breakfast right? I'm starving.
    37oYgl3.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

*They're sitting at the table*
    Julia: *Quickly trying to recompose herself*
    Fred: *Nods* He did.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

Hamlet: Oh, good. *quickly locates the food and just shovels it by the handful :joy:* *talking with his mouth full, his cheeks puffed out much like... well, a hamster* So what's up?
    37oYgl3.png
    edited October 2018

Hamlet: Oh, good. *quickly locates the food and just shovels it by the handful :joy:* *talking with his mouth full, his cheeks puffed out much like... well, a hamster* So what's up?

Julia: W-well Nothing. Nothing's up. *Big fake smile. She's been training it XD*
    Everywhere i go
    edited October 2018

Meg: *looks up at Onyx looking really tired, her eyes are still red from the crying bout before* Asleep... I'm... I'm calling my mother. She might have a solution. I...I'll meet you in the kitchen after I make the phone call.

*looks over at Amelia, maybe it's because of her hypersensitivity but she can almost physically feel that Amelia's holding back from Onyx* Amelia... it's OK. Tell Onyx whatever you think you need to. It's all going to come out eventually... *she smiles* See you in a minute.

*walks down the stairs and out into the backyard, passing through the Kitchen where she sees Hamlet, Julia, Fred and Freddy. She's too exhausted to do more than smile at the four of them absently and then walking outside. Once outside she pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rings in her ear for a moment and then someone picks up* Hello...mama?
    edited October 2018
    (It's almost midnight so I need to sleep... sorry I can't stay longer but it's always great to have more people join in so thanks so much @gameplay9098 for joining us today! See you tomorrow and I hope you had a great time. :)

And goodnight @TheAemaSimming, sorry Meg is going to have to deal with her mother... try to get some good sleep tonight okay? :)

Aaaand goodnight @LyricSimsz15 see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (It's almost midnight so I need to sleep... sorry I can't stay longer but it's always great to have more people join in so thanks so much @gameplay9098 for joining us today! See you tomorrow and I hope you had a great time. :)

And goodnight @TheAemaSimming, sorry Meg is going to have to deal with her mother... try to get some good sleep tonight okay? :)

(Goodnight. See you tomorrow :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

(Goodnight :))
    Everywhere i go

(Good night squirrel and everyone else! :) Had a lot of fun today.)
    (Good morning everyone! :))
    37oYgl3.png

Meg: *looks up at Onyx looking really tired, her eyes are still red from the crying bout before* Asleep... I'm... I'm calling my mother. She might have a solution. I...I'll meet you in the kitchen after I make the phone call.

*looks over at Amelia, maybe it's because of her hypersensitivity but she can almost physically feel that Amelia's holding back from Onyx* Amelia... it's OK. Tell Onyx whatever you think you need to. It's all going to come out eventually... *she smiles* See you in a minute.

*walks down the stairs and out into the backyard, passing through the Kitchen where she sees Hamlet, Julia, Fred and Freddy. She's too exhausted to do more than smile at the four of them absently and then walking outside. Once outside she pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rings in her ear for a moment and then someone picks up* Hello...mama?

Onyx: *frowns and nods at Meg, not really loving the idea of her mother from what he's gathered while Meg has been here...* Okay.

Amelia: *after Meg walks downstairs she looks at Onyx* ...Another problem... is that Meg is feeling what Skylar is feeling. *pauses* Skylar is getting much worse... she passed out. And Meg did too... *sighs*

Onyx: *frowns* Can this get any worse...? Actually, I shouldn't say that, because it probably can...

Amelia: Yeah, shut up before you get something started. *laughs a little*

Onyx: *playfully rolls his eyes and cracks a smile for a second, but in this situation even playful banter isn't going to make things any better* Alright, we should go down to the kitchen and wait for Meg.

*Onyx and Amelia go downstairs and into the kitchen*
    37oYgl3.png

(Hello :))
    Everywhere i go

(Good morning :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Onyx: *frowns and nods at Meg, not really loving the idea of her mother from what he's gathered while Meg has been here...* Okay.

Amelia: *after Meg walks downstairs she looks at Onyx* ...Another problem... is that Meg is feeling what Skylar is feeling. *pauses* Skylar is getting much worse... she passed out. And Meg did too... *sighs*

Onyx: *frowns* Can this get any worse...? Actually, I shouldn't say that, because it probably can...

Onyx: *playfully rolls his eyes and cracks a smile for a second, but in this situation even playful banter isn't going to make things any better* Alright, we should go down to the kitchen and wait for Meg.

*In the kitchen*

*Fred's spaced out. He seems distracted by something else*
    Julia: *Has Freddy sitting on her lap. Eating a lot XD*
    Hey, guys. *Smiles*
    Everywhere i go

(Hey guys :) How are you?)
    37oYgl3.png

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Hamlet: *has finished eating, if it's not hamster food he doesn't eat that much of it :lol:*

Onyx: Hey. *smiles* I hope you like the food.

Amelia: *tempted to get some but there are more important matters to deal with right now* Is Freddy doing better now?
    37oYgl3.png

(I'm alright. How are you?)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Hamlet: *has finished eating, if it's not hamster food he doesn't eat that much of it :lol:*

Amelia: *tempted to get some but there are more important matters to deal with right now* Is Freddy doing better now?

Julia: He's still quiet. *Frowns a bit as she strokes his hair* I hope it's a matter of time until he is all joyful again. I don't like seeing him that way...
    Everywhere i go

(I'm good. Feel like joining in? :))
    37oYgl3.png

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Julia: He's still quiet. *Frowns a bit as she strokes his hair* I hope it's a matter of time until he is all joyful again. I don't like seeing him that way...

Amelia: *nods* I hope so, too. I'm sorry he's not himself... but maybe he'll cheer up soon?

Onyx: *notices Fred spacing out* Fred?
    37oYgl3.png

(I'm good. Feel like joining in? :))

(Sure. Not bringing the new characters in yet but fairly soon. :lol: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

*In the kitchen*

Hey, guys. *Smiles*

Amelia: *nods* I hope so, too. I'm sorry he's not himself... but maybe he'll cheer up soon?

Onyx: *notices Fred spacing out* Fred?

Julia: Hopefully. *To Freddy* Right, papa?
    Freddy: *Giggles* ight! *Smiles*
    Julia: *Smiles too*

Fred: Uh?
    Everywhere i go