Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Meg: *notices that Cy hasn't really eaten much more than she has* Hey...

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Cyrielle: ... Okay, we will.. *manages to smile a little*

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*

Cyrielle: *looks away. As anxious as she also is, she finally starts eating*

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*

Meg: *looks in her mug and realizes that it's gone. She's really is just stalling* ...hey, um, do I...look OK? *brushes her hand self-consciously through her unbraided hair.*

Onyx: *smiles at Meg* You look perfectly fine to me. Do you really feel like you have to keep up appearances for your own mom?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    *cheshire arrives again with a skull mask on*

Cheshire: *screaming* BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE-

Onyx: *startled* What in the...!? *turns and sees Cheshire* Oh, it's you. Hey. *Tries to smile*

Amelia: *stares at Cheshire like 'what even?'*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Amelia: *nods a little* Maybe you should talk to him about this... it's not good for Freddy to not want to be around his dad and it's not good for Fred to overwork himself and not spend much time with Freddy. *frowns*

Julia: I tried talking to him so many times... *Sigh* He either keeps saying "later" and goes back to working or... uh... Changes the subject *Blushes a little*

Amelia: Changes the subject to what? *doesn't notice her blush :joy:* That's not the time to change the subject... if I need to talk to Onyx, he knows better than to try to change the subject because I don't shut up until I make my point. *laughs*

Julia: Uh... *Blushing even more* Nothing..
    *Feeds Freddy another bite* But, the thing is... I don't think he wants to talk about it. I don't know. I love him but... *Sigh* And i haven't even told him that i... *Goes quiet. She thinks he doesn't know, but Fred's already figured it out by now 😂*

Amelia: But he NEEDS to talk about it. *frowns* Told him that you...?

Julia: That i... *Sigh* Well i don't think there's a point in keeping it from you. Uhm, Amelia, i...

Amelia: *listens intently for Julia to finish her sentence*

Julia: I'm-
    Fred: *Pulls Julia's dress to get her attention*
    Julia: What's wrong, papa?
    Fred: *Points to his mouth*
    Julia: Oh, sorry *Feeds him another bite*
    Where were we? Oh, yes... *Looks at Fred* I think it's better if i tell you somewhere else... I'm not ready for Fred to know yet... Maybe after breakfast?

Amelia: Okay. *smiles a little* After breakfast is fine... whenever you get the chance to tell me, I'm all ears.

Julia: *Smiles. She's now excited to tell Amelia* Sure. *Takes a bite herself*

Amelia: Let me know if you're still hungry. There's plenty more. *smiles*

Julia: Thank you, but it's okay. The baby isn't demanding as much food as i thought they woul- *Realizes she let it slip. Hopes Amelia didn't pay attention :joy: *

Amelia: *most definitely paid attention* The-- *doesn't finish as Fred is there but she grins at Julia* You're... *mouths 'pregnant?'*

Julia: *Lowers her voice* Definetely not how i planned on telling you, but, yes *Smiles proudly*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

*Julia and Freddy turn to his direction*
    Fred: *Snaps back into reality, completely startled*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member

Onyx: *startled* What in the...!? *turns and sees Cheshire* Oh, it's you. Hey. *Tries to smile*

Cheshire:*still screaming* THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWE- *cheshire trips over laughing*

*cheshire looks up at amelia and onyx, he takes off his mask, giggling*

Cheshire: oh hi guys!
  • Options

Amelia: *nods a little* Maybe you should talk to him about this... it's not good for Freddy to not want to be around his dad and it's not good for Fred to overwork himself and not spend much time with Freddy. *frowns*

Julia: I tried talking to him so many times... *Sigh* He either keeps saying "later" and goes back to working or... uh... Changes the subject *Blushes a little*

Amelia: Changes the subject to what? *doesn't notice her blush :joy:* That's not the time to change the subject... if I need to talk to Onyx, he knows better than to try to change the subject because I don't shut up until I make my point. *laughs*

*Feeds Freddy another bite* But, the thing is... I don't think he wants to talk about it. I don't know. I love him but... *Sigh* And i haven't even told him that i... *Goes quiet. She thinks he doesn't know, but Fred's already figured it out by now 😂*

Julia: That i... *Sigh* Well i don't think there's a point in keeping it from you. Uhm, Amelia, i...

Where were we? Oh, yes... *Looks at Fred* I think it's better if i tell you somewhere else... I'm not ready for Fred to know yet... Maybe after breakfast?

Amelia: Okay. *smiles a little* After breakfast is fine... whenever you get the chance to tell me, I'm all ears.

Julia: Thank you, but it's okay. The baby isn't demanding as much food as i thought they woul- *Realizes she let it slip. Hopes Amelia didn't pay attention :joy: *

Amelia: *most definitely paid attention* The-- *doesn't finish as Fred is there but she grins at Julia* You're... *mouths 'pregnant?'*

Julia: *Lowers her voice* Definetely not how i planned on telling you, but, yes *Smiles proudly*

Amelia: *grins* That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you. *but then her smile fades a bit* I just hope Fred is... *sighs*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Cheshire:*still screaming* THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWE- *cheshire trips over laughing*

Onyx: You ARE aware that it's ten days until Halloween, right? *laughs a little*

Amelia: *smirks* But I can't blame you for your excitement. On Halloween, all the things that go bump in the night come out to play... like vampires. *grins, baring her fangs and trying to be spooky but failing pretty horribly :joy:*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: You ARE aware that it's ten days until Halloween, right? *laughs a little*

Amelia: *smirks* But I can't blame you for your excitement. On Halloween, all the things that go bump in the night come out to play... like vampires. *grins, baring her fangs and trying to be spooky but failing pretty horribly :joy:*

*cheshire grins showing fangs*
    Cheshire: oh cool! other vampires!
  • Options

Amelia: *grins* That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you. *but then her smile fades a bit* I just hope Fred is... *sighs*

Julia: *Frowns* Me too...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

*cheshire grins showing fangs*
    Cheshire: oh cool! other vampires!

Amelia: *a little shocked* You're a vampire...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: When are you going to tell him...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Cheshire: uh yeah! i'm suprised you didn't notice by my literal glowing yellow eyes! *giggles*..why?
  • Options

Julia: I don't know... Maybe when things calm down *Sighs*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Cheshire: uh yeah! i'm suprised you didn't notice by my literal glowing yellow eyes! *giggles*..why?

Amelia: Well, Fang has yellow eyes and he's not a vampire? *smiles* But in dark form, I have yellow eyes, too.

Onyx: And trust me, you don't want to see her in dark form. *laughs*

Amelia: *playfully* What's that supposed to mean?

Onyx: You terrify even ME in dark form... usually it means you're angry.

Amelia: True. Although I thought you said once that I'm cute when I'm angry?

Onyx: As long as you're not angry at me! *laughs*

Amelia: Onyx, I could never be angry with you. And even if I somehow managed to be... I'd be over it in a minute. *grins*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *looks away from Onyx and back at Julia* That seems like a good idea... if things ever DO calm down. *sighs*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Alright, back to the movie! I'll catch up in a little while! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*

Meg: *looks in her mug and realizes that it's gone. She's really is just stalling* ...hey, um, do I...look OK? *brushes her hand self-consciously through her unbraided hair.*

Onyx: *smiles at Meg* You look perfectly fine to me. Do you really feel like you have to keep up appearances for your own mom?

Meg: *looks over at Cheshire and then she laughed* *looking back to Onyx with a smile* Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so worried...
  • Options

Fred: *Still startled*
    Freddy: *Laughs* alloeen!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (I'm back guys! :) Sorry I took so long. Had other things to do on top of the movie. You'll never guess what I finally watched...)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Meg: *looks over at Cheshire and then she laughed* *looking back to Onyx with a smile* Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so worried...

Onyx: *nods* You shouldn't be. *looks out of the kitchen and into the living room, staring a bit blankly* I sure hope her mother doesn't bring more drama... that's the last thing we need...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *looks away from Onyx and back at Julia* That seems like a good idea... if things ever DO calm down. *sighs*

Julia: Hey... If you ever need someone to talk, i'll be here, okay? After all these years, you're still family to me. *Gives Amelia a reassuring look*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Julia: Hey... If you ever need someone to talk, i'll be here, okay? After all these years, you're still family to me. *Gives Amelia a reassuring look*

Amelia: *smiles* Thank you, Julia. You're still family to me, too. In a way I'm really glad you showed up here... I thought we'd never meet again, but here you are...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *smiles* Thank you, Julia. You're still family to me, too. In a way I'm really glad you showed up here... I thought we'd never meet again, but here you are...

Julia: *Smiling back* Me too. *Sigh* You know, i missed having a friend around.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Amelia: *frowns* Don't you have friends at home?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *frowns* Don't you have friends at home?

Julia: Well... I was never a "social" type of person. And i don't go out a lot either... There's Fred's friends but they don't like me much.
    Everywhere i go