Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @simwolf Thank you but I all is well again. :)
    So, unfortunately, I had to start over on both of my saves. I had to cheat a bit to get back to where I was, I gave Chris another ex girlfriend who had his child. I forgot Chris and Jess weren't married, so they are now. lol I even remade their apartment as best as I could from the last one.
    I also redid my Billy lee save and I played it some.
    I just their garden set up, so does Jess. :)
    EARIsTE.png
    "Push me higher, Billy!"
    cNILoYq.png
    They love a good game night and yes billy lee is in his birthday suit. :D You can't call yourself a cult leader if you don't like walking around nude. :D
    qc2TNUa.png
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    edited October 2018
    @OhMyHemsworth Hurrah! I'm still chuckling at birthday suit game night :D

I dipped back into my old Berry (Family Tree here) challenge save to set up a new NSB legacy. Meet the Gen 10 heir's little brother River and his wife Karlie.
    6a2b7ffdefa0ae73dbc823863d7cff78.jpg

They moved into a new apartment in San Myshuno to enjoy city life and it wasn't long before Karlie had some exciting news for River.
    0c9d1f6faf395178a205954587cbaddc.jpg

River has been working hard in the unforgiving world of Business to try and get promoted. They need to get some cash behind them before the rent is due and the baby comes.. which doesn't take long!
    f22627a966de98f5321245aa32fb9b53.jpg

With money worries and a new baby arriving, River has a bit of a panic at the hospital.
    41aae20b84f2d8c513a7b65b3d13ac35.jpg

Karlie on the other hand, keeps things together for the sake of little Marion, their newborn daughter, and lets poor River sleep off his fears and worries for a while. After all, he has work in the morning.
    640b0090e66413b4d163647f438d7e5d.jpg

For those of you wondering... back in the Supersim world, Hammy has put on a little weight from eating too many of Freddy's treats and is busy running it off. He's heard about cardiovascular disease and wants none of that!f1098291434203e77082d37a5a0008e0.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I've been away for most of last week as I was at a wedding, but I am very happy to see the thread still as busy as ever. Apparently imgur also wanted to be a butt and change around my pictures...again. -_-'
    After the encounter with Patricia, Dash went home disheartened, feeling as if some spotlight was being put on him, when he didn't want such.

GayBewB.jpg

"How was the library, Dash?" asked Dot, Dash continuing to walk past her. "Dash? Dash?"

mcOCqjy.jpg

Dash even walked past his husband, who was apparently trying to cut off a finger while making dinner.

dJPvxzT.jpg

"Ouch...Dashi, can you get me a band-aid? Um...Dash?"

DY0vK1G.jpg

Dash can't come to the phone right now. He's currently under the covers, crying.

pe0tQmj.jpg

"I'll go check on him," said Dot.

"Thanks," said Caleb. "I guess something really bad must have happened to make Dash cry."

X7iXMGF.jpg

"Dash? Dash it's me, Dot," said the older sibling, Dash still under the covers.

"I know..." said Dash, sniffling.

"You can't stay under there forever, Dash. C'mon out and talk to me?"

3K7eeH1.jpg

Dash gave a hard sniffle before pulling back the covers, eyes red and still rheumy.

ZC2ulcX.jpg

Dot immediately comforted her brother.

"I take it something happened at the library?" she asked.

Dash nodded.

"Y...Yeah..."

"So...What was it?"

"It was...Patricia..."

"That peach?" said Dot. "She can't hurt you, bro."

YPYuIlg.jpg

Dash suddenly snapped as he glared at Dot.

"That's what you think!!"

"Easy! Easy!" Dot said quickly. "What do you mean? What did she do?"

jgprSEG.jpg

"She...She forced me out, sis!" Dash shouted. "She forced me to say how I used to be a girl, how the twins were born...She...She's gonna tell everyone, sis and there's nothing I can do about it!! I just wanna grab her by the throat and..."

"Whoa! Whoa!" said Dot. "Let's not go that far!! Okay, sure. She outed you. But she pretty much outs herself for the crumb that she is. Yes, people will probably know, but how long before they eventually found out anyways? And if you did attack her, what sort of example would you set for Britt and Bryte? You'd be just as bad as her."

kDSQhTE.jpg

Dash bit his lip.

"As...As bad as her?" he stammered. "I...I don't wanna stoop that low."

"Of course now," said Dot. "And aside from her friends, who would really want to chat with that peach pit anyways?"

PDVxB1B.jpg

"Guys!" Caleb called. "Dinner!"

HP9GAop.jpg

Dash chuckled with embarrassment.

"I...I guess I was getting a bit extreme there..."

Dot laughed.

"It's okay. Peach Pat would probably drive anyone up the wall. Let's not worry about her now though, huh? Let's get food."

"S...Sure..." said Dash
    Next post, a thunderstorm stirs up the family a little.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I feel bad for Dash but maybe he'll grow stronger from it and maybe they'll be some people that don't care how he gave birth to the kids. Hopefully there are some sims that are more open minded and accepting.

@LosaruTaiyo On a side note you mention thunderstorms next chapter... just curious in your stories do you let the weather play out on it's own or do you control the weather for your story? You don't have to answer if it gives away your story making secrets. :P
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    Just warning ya now, I have a few too many screenshots. Apparently, playing sims is how I've been avoiding studying for midterms. rip.

When Fish isn't terrified by his singing, she likes listening to Aaron play the guitar.
    LVb5OBL.png

So Bee has such a lovely, photogenic face. And then there's Aaron. I love my sweet boy, but he just. makes dumb facial expressions.
    rbXPSuU.png

Harvestfest was kinda pathetic-looking because they have such a big table lol. Could not bring myself to invite the Heckings over, though - the past 2 times they've ended up making out on the front porch -_-
    1dHyfvm.png

But they had good good nap time after feasting on all that tasty food and were given the gift that is video games
    eOzdzUH.png
    5EXqpFd.png

Pfft ok so I forgot Bee has the lazy trait and sent her on a jog...she was so dramatic...I love her...
    o4DFq6p.png

Aaron has found his true calling: flower arranging
    P0dlyW8.png

These pals had a friendship day!
    l4Jy58g.png
    xWgDkRV.png

Snowpals look so rad?? Man, I bet this friend has a cool motorcycle
    eAU1MLr.png

Friendship day has become slightly less friendly *wink wonk*
    54bCe8h.png
    74jGf8J.png

I worry for the future children of these dummies. They gonna freeze :/
    pqex5mT.png

I am ending this post with Aaron, who is about to turn the floor into a danger zone
    hoNdvOh.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    March306 wrote: »
    @LosaruTaiyo I feel bad for Dash but maybe he'll grow stronger from it and maybe they'll be some people that don't care how he gave birth to the kids. Hopefully there are some sims that are more open minded and accepting.

@LosaruTaiyo On a side note you mention thunderstorms next chapter... just curious in your stories do you let the weather play out on it's own or do you control the weather for your story? You don't have to answer if it gives away your story making secrets. :P

@March306

It's actually natural. I haven't played with the weather machine yet, although I may have to in the future for one plot I want to do.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    tumblr_pgur8bw74W1tb196co2_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_pgur8bw74W1tb196co1_1280.png
    tumblr_pgur8bw74W1tb196co3_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_pguqryI7rv1tb196co1_1280.png
    tumblr_pguqryI7rv1tb196co2_1280.png
    tumblr_pguqywL5rG1tb196co1_1280.png
    tumblr_pguqywL5rG1tb196co2_1280.png

Seasons made me love this game! It adds so much atmosphere to the game. Pets helped a lot too, to add more personality to my families. The above are some of my favourite parts of my game so far: building and experiencing new lots, creating and playing pets, and actually playing my new favourite sim: Margalow.

This thread is great!
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Love the update. Dot is certainly an excellent amateur therapist! Poor Dash has a great support system in place :)

@miloek Next Harvestfest, Bee and Aaron need either a bigger turkey or a smaller table :D (If they haven't frozen to death by then.)

@MoonfoxNightcry Lovely pictures :) Thanks for sharing.

Winter has arrived for the Supersim household and the twins have been enjoying the snow.
    ce1b9224e322479a4953507bb7ea0028.jpg

They both got to build their first snowpals with dad Salim (who got a bit chilly by the end) and big brother Nate and had a snowman contest.
    63c313fb424e30a466a2e6654b8061ec.jpg
    13810ae0115ac0975156b6e90bb9f71f.jpg
    3fd44af2efff628a82e8af325aee78b6.jpg

Meanwhile, back inside the warm house, Hammy had noticed some strange things appearing around his cage.
    7757231df85a9189ac3728152fc749ba.jpg

He climbed up higher to get a better look. The kids seemed so excited - something must be happening.
    f25a844868bce5c9143b9a839b050255.jpg
    4ad10834280204b991d08ca04c269cbe.jpg

But a little later, he spotted a mysterious stranger wandering around! :o
    10205a257263271e125780044bde5f2f.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Ahh there was a blizzard super early on Winterfest so they woke up to snow !!
    jTM8gbS.png

I guess Bee was excited because she woke up at like 5am
    DtdsBUZ.png

Happy kiddos
    fuOsPlk.png
    WEPxHvl.png

Aaron, you fool
    2AcUFZD.png
    Bee forgives, but she never forgets
    cwqfqJO.png

*wink wonk*
    ltqcYv4.png

French Fry is a lil elderly hog now ):
    3V55pX7.png
    sRJhMgH.png
    ByHtNLy.png
    GTrc9sC.png

Aaron, panicking: uh hey bee u know i cant cook right
    msQViE5.png
    Bee, distracted: ya ya u cant b that bad
    GtS1h4t.png

@simwolf History is repeating itself
    JEtejwh.png

And here we have Loki in her natural habitat, plotting the destruction of the tv because her parents aren't giving her enough attention
    5jOttGi.png

Stay out of my house, Clement. No one yells at my cat.
    ejbHIit.png

Fish: um dad i think u should let mom fix that...pls dont get electrocuted again
    rC1GG8f.png

...Her name is Fifi...and she is the reason why no one is lectured about jumping on counters anymore...now that they're at 4 pets, they've stopped caring lol
    tSh4eTw.png
    5FEM6eB.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I am playing this amazing little family lately and I have become so attached to them!
    It has been a long time since I am attached like that to a full household.
    Meet the Tuwhare sisters.

2aUZcXw.png

Muhana, Aroha, and Kiri lost their parents recently and are trying to make them proud. They support each other and Muhana (YA) is now the care dependant for her two younger sisters. They also have 2 cats, a kitty called Manaia and an adult cat called Ohana.

Here is the whole family in the music room
    tAoi0HF.jpg
    Kiri at the piano, Muhana playing (or trying to) the violin, Aroha with the guitar, and Ohana singing <3
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    @miloek Your sims are so pretty!
  • Options
    @miloek They are destined to eat small grand meals on a giant table forever :D Fifi is an awesome looking cat! Love her eyes.

Over in the Berry apartment, Marion has aged into a toddler.
    c8aa69b2afc63b8c9f02479e8f66d31b.jpg

She loves tea parties...
    08a6864a461a89b7bbcdf211438977fb.jpg

...listening to mummy's stories....
    34023d663ffea730dcfa3992e56b6910.jpg

...and is a bit of a daddy's girl.
    2338c7e8641a79819c2d37f980788f2c.jpg

She seems to be growing so fast! When the repair service showed up dressed in rather inappropriate clothes for toilet fixing, Marion was there with plenty of "What ya doing? What's that? Why?" to expand her communication skills.
    958278ae34338a4f464a9b789ba8ee1d.jpg

She's taking to potty training super well.
    72050e98e1d94c846ca03d7c5996b4ea.jpg

But she isn't happy with the noisy neighbours!!
    55b343a43ece5ceffc7b5e80ace2d756.jpg

• Options
    @simwolf Where did you get the tea set? I need that in my game!
    So I think Chris and Jess are connected way deeper than I thought. Chris pulled his back while working out and Jess immediately complained about hers, she felt his pain. Twin Flames?? Haha :sweat_smile:
    4zwTJbF.png
    s847sMj.png
    6gOWi4d.png
    0iYSfHK.png
    Chris' ex came for an unexpected visit, she brought over his son to see him. Jess loves little Mathias but his mother not so much. Jess has never liked her. She is quite jealous and it kills her to know Chris had a baby with "That woman" and the fact Chris has to be good friends with her.
    SJcehUd.png
    Jess let her emotions get the best of her and lost it.
    spta1ea.png
    bmrzXDx.png
    BVJ3FFQ.png
    Next thing, a fight broke out that Jess started! Chris didn't know it at the time, he was too busy spending time with his son. He wasn't happy when his ex (I can't remember her name) took off with his son.
    enkp14y.png
    nnuUtxX.png
    r82oRZu.png
    Later, Chris and Jess took a walk in the park to clear their heads, Jess felt awful for what she had done and may have screwed up Chris having Mathias come over anymore. "I am so sorry, honey, I just don't want to lose you to her." "I broke up with her for a reason, I chose you, Jessica, you are the only one for me." "Always and forever." "Oh, Chris."
    UDMPUYW.png
    0rBwlzW.png
    RBbqpHX.png

• Options
    @OhMyHemsworth It's part of one of the Plumbob Tea Society packs: here Yay Chris and Jess are back. I was totally rooting for Jess in that fight!

In the Supersim household, Frankie's birthday was a success and now she is a young adult!! How fast time goes! All of her cousins came over for the party and Seth and Silas were super happy and playful because of the exciting atmosphere.
    b1686474b73b60da17a3fcd5e5f8428f.jpg

b3fcc0b82072a1e4a977ea7c0fc98e04.jpg

6ce6c9b35c2feb8b4b27344501ac840e.jpg

7b2991f5d5dedcc5b510212688710c37.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @OhMyHemsworth Thank you so much!! omg that's really funny. Chris + Jess = soulmates?? Also I like how Jess is destroying Chris's ex and he's just over there like "ah mathias my sweet bby boy!"

@simwolf Haha yep, it seems they are. And isn't she?? Somali cats are soo pretty. Aw, Marion is such a cutie (: Ok but how the heck do you tell Seth and Silas apart
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @Miloek Seth is on the right in that cuddle pic. They have the same outfits, just in slightly different colours, so in that last pic it is easy to tell. In the first pic Silas is the goofball so he's the one on the right. But sometimes I definitely have to check the sim panel, and even that is tricky because their icons are identical... all the clothes colour clues aren't shown. :D

• Options
    I have some sad news, windows updated the death update again and it’s messed my computer up again. I’m afraid until I can fix it for good, I can’t play sims , I’m probably going to lose everything again. I am so mad I could explode. Just as I was getting back into my game. I will be back and like they say... Third time is a charm. Heh
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Oh no. That is sad news. Fingers crossed you can get it fixed so you can get back to simming.

In my Berry household, Marion has some news to share. Mummy Karlie is thrilled!
    a4cd9c1e1f509c2e18bca151d1979f67.jpg

Back in the Supersim House, Nate is not impressed with his timeout and has hopefully learned that with two toddlers around, all that mess shouldn't be his alone! As time passed he stopped being angry about it and turned to reflection on his actions. He's now a more responsible child and cleaned up straight afterwards. Good for you, Nate!
    bd1bd8c9f5f99a8a21bdcf9075561ac3.jpg
    41c568435f027db2a269e5d1f441865d.jpg

Hammy has been up to his usual mischief, but covered the cost of bedding and food for a while.
    4fb65fbbc48e8f5875dbbf43737a617c.png

But there was a very close shave when Mandy became hysterical after watching too much New Year's Eve TV. Cue lots of 'ohmygosh...where is the nearest mirror' panic.
    b21daa259203b9ab2cccbe26b9ca72a7.jpg

• Options
    @simwolf aha French Fry published a book in my game too and it was before Aaron or Bee had jobs so for a couple days, French Fry was the moneymaker in the family
    giphy.gif
  • Options

It's been forever since I played but I got to play a little bit today.

Leah gave birth to a male puppy named Theo.

k5GOlK4.png

Mona had a YA birthday.

uMnGePI.png

Qs3wuHU.png

I'm keeping her around to try to max out the painting career for Aili's aspiration. (Successful Lineage)

The repair lady that came by was HEAVILY pregnant.

kHllhuu.png

I was worried she'd go into labor fixing the fridge.

This is adult Theo.

4Qrt7zv.png

@LosaruTaiyo you had three children. Two boys one girl. This is Greg. He is your son with one of the sons of Caleb Vatore.

9lzepFJ.png

He's slightly younger than Melissa.

He's going to be Melissa's partner for bringing in Generation 4.

It was Love Day and @LosaruTaiyo was at the Salty Paws while Ezra and Aili had a date.

Y8HXWYg.png

@LosaruTaiyo and then your simself sat at their table while they were kissing.

vlb8phW.png

The romance of Greg and Melissa begins.

uGeo4on.png

First kiss.

BNSpY0T.png

@LosaruTaiyo you showed up for their first date too.

bFvMwgK.png

I didn't even invite Losaru she just happened to be at both places during the dates.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Katherine Grace McAdams went from this cute little girl.............
    30587332287_e72754e6c3_o.png
    ............To a beautiful young lady! She's stunning! She's the second-born child of fifth generation!
    43710969080_b298aab7bd_o.png

She becomes a young adult in 13 days and her mother ages up to an elder on the same day! Justin and their father Channing age up in 9 days! I'll be moving out with Justin once everyone ages up. Well, I'm not 100% sure now, since their father is getting closer to becoming an elder.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @march306 I'm laughing so hard at @LosaruTaiyo 's helicopter parenting:D Must admit, never had a pregnant worker npc come to any of my sim houses! Though I did once get very concerned for a townie in labour in the gym lol

In my Berry household, Karlie went into labour with baby no2, who has been named Maisie.
    6b6651f6d85d3bece736caf2b7fa7405.jpg

Meanwhile, Marion aged up into a very diligent child who was always cleaning and doing homework.
    88e2ffdef1d0c92d3f12323d11282f25.jpg

Time always flies by so fast in my happy play, so in no time, baby Maisie became a toddler and they decided to get a family portrait taken to put up on the wall.
    ab794c95185af379d3bb1e2b62a28c2e.jpg

It's possible Maisie may grow up to seek out the Grilled Cheese aspiration :D
    3b85067a257a3ce9c243bba7d45d663e.jpg

Catching up to the current state of this household, Marion has aged up into a slightly rebellious and moody teen. She is the Gen 1 (Mint) heir for the start of the NSB challenge.
    cdf755ce15727da652bf51757157b2c5.jpg
    66d48496f9e0e79a9f446a115cb35e08.jpg
    dc59cc1407ae574b91f96f411e56707f.jpg

Maisie aged up to child the day before Harvestfest, which was a success for all.
    d7d37f14ecccb864babde6dd08966327.jpg

(Maisie also had a slight bug that seems to be fixed now but was both creepy and amusing at the same time)
    a2eabbd84e983f720b3cd738e0ab4f0f.png

• Options
    @simwolf That glitch seems fitting for the upcoming Halloween season...lol.

And what the fudge simself! Don't be that parent. Hope she doesn't get too protective @March306 :D

I have wanted to post, but imgur is giving me that plum picking glitch where I can't rearrange photos. So I'm gonna have to go back to google, but need to find a url shortener.

Hoping to post again soon.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options

@simwolf that's a great Halloween picture lol

@LosaruTaiyo I don't know what's up with your simself but I think it's hilarious lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ((aight so i didn't realize i didn't post anything from bee and aaron's first date so we gettin 2 dates in 1 post))

Bee: u better ask me on a date or else
    Aaron: haha what
    5nrCpRP.png

Bee is trying her best to be subtle. Aaron is not fooled but he is. a little distracted.
    jnKQqE0.png

Smooch #1
    HgQnG78.png

Aaand they got home to the cats trying to rip each other apart...but then immediately sat on the couch together??
    Smp6Fzk.png

Bee goofing up because she's daydreaming about smooching Aaron again feat. Fish begging for food
    M3FGf2N.png

-_- why she scratch
    DA618MY.png

Aaron: *goes on one single date with bee*
    Aaron: *gets the whim to propose*
    Me: honey no
    uyZA6Fu.png

Date #2 !!
    Video games = romantic ? ((romance is a mystery to me rip))
    rptB1MZ.png
    Jo7fAMU.png

Those who make dumb faces together, stay together
    2dPwNd6.png
    hz1egF5.png

Smooch #2
    IoF6DjW.png
    UPtsF3p.png

AHH I didn't know sims with a partner autonomously kissed at midnight???? heh cute ((their date was on new year's eve btw))
    zSnM02W.png
    giphy.gif