Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of area would you want added to the Sims 4?

I was wondering, what do the people of the forums want in future areas in the Sims 4? We got the vampire town, the dog village, and the city. What else could we add to make the world of the Sims even more expansive?

What kind of area would you want added to the Sims 4? 112 votes

Underwater (this would be cool, especially if we got mermaids)
24%
davidp0418SuceresscatloverplayerxoSnowyOwlxoCeCeDotAlbaWaterhouseCassandra52182catitude5mariajane216LatinaBunnyInternal_ChaosMissimay94HudsonGTVBreazonaccarrig_95mikakachingpinneduphairzubrowkasAshtontoAshton22 27 votes
Sky (Like in the clouds! Especially if there was a new town that had this exclusive to it!!)
6%
LittlBowBub3KNPenEnkiSchmidtEricasFreePlaydrjmoowRevanMrPhillosiphton 7 votes
Space (I mean, there's aliens, and obviously Sixam as a planet, so why not have that be an area with new building stuff in it?)
17%
craftaholicPlayerSinger2010AlrynnTiarellaBagoas77shandra2183simmietimejineratorlittlemissgogoHammerHalvareshshnailehFanPhoriaGeckogamescry0wr1ghtWallSims4evergingerale0811Masters_In_SimologySimmerBoiscrutyni 20 votes
Fantasy Forest (like a woodsy are filled with lights and is super pretty)
28%
DannydanboMadameLeeWritin_RegMariefoxprice83luthienrisingalanmichael1stilljustme2isaiahzayTheGreatGorlonwrenstaleskittymeowTrashmagicJuiceboxQueenannalephantKriticalKlownLouise_G0325simlotteGrumpyGlowfishNindlSally1502 32 votes
Other (please comment!!)
23%
LeGardePourprestoryyfriendlysimmerstaydevjcp011c2annaliese39MovottiSigzy05ChadSims2MasonGamerkappowanLSM36musteniFreezerBunnyCowplantDcD2510TamakiSakura84meowpixel24ChazzzyReallysoawkward23VanPelt81 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    Other (please comment!!)
    Mediterranean world :)
    The-Sims-4-Concept-Art-by-Tony-Ianiro-7.jpeg?w=627&ssl=1
    Capture13.png

Farming world
    stpeters_1440x802_14248832498_da6f147a66_o_1.jpg?itok=2TwYTd1g
    3ffb443db5018dbafc32cf137357343e.jpg3dbc634df3baa5316c09eebf525371f8--country-charm-country-life.jpg
    Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I would like something like Miami (think Vice City in GTA) :smile:
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    I wouldn't mind a UK themed world.
    One with one neighbourhood resembling the shambles in York, one resembling an English rural setting with a crossroad with a pub, a cornerstore, a doctor/vet, and a muddy field, with a farmhouse down the road from the field.
    And bath.

I'd also like a holiday location world, resembling Brighton, with a carnival on a pier. like this

And I'd like an Aussie world. With inland dust, red dirt, a pub, and not much else. A farmland area, with farms, and houses with hats (aka verandah), and a coastal town, with a swimable beach, surfing, a milkbar, selling milkshakes, ice cream, meat pies, loaves of bread, cartons of milk, cans of beans, and the local rag.

This would be nice too!
    Mediterranean world :)
    The-Sims-4-Concept-Art-by-Tony-Ianiro-7.jpeg?w=627&ssl=1
    Capture13.png

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    meowpixel24meowpixel24 Posts: 3 New Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    Victorian England! Or early 1800s England. Some Charles Dickens type stuff.

I think Sims getting some German influences with Windenberg was cool but the rest of their places (besides Jungle) seem kind of generic, American locations.

But I don't really know 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about architecture so my opinion is screwy
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    Underworld and heaven.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    The underground world.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Today I want a fantasy forest. With elves. And treehouses.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Space (I mean, there's aliens, and obviously Sixam as a planet, so why not have that be an area with new building stuff in it?)
    Space or Fantasy Forest!

More unrealistic places ftw!
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2018
    Other (please comment!!)
    A tropical island (with swimmable ocean beach, of course. ;) )
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    A tropical island (with swimmable ocean beach, of course. ;) )
    Same
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sky (Like in the clouds! Especially if there was a new town that had this exclusive to it!!)
    I would like to see cliffside buildings so the sims could enjoy the view of the landscape from sky high, except some of them are afraid of heights.
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Underwater would be pretty amazing. Sadly i did not know that Sims 3 had mermaids because i wouldve been all over that lol. But i would LOVE to see mermaids in Sims 4 mainly because of the graphics and how you can customize your sims. Also Merchildren would be awesome.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    It was a hard choice between Fantasy Forest and Sky but I finally picked Sky. I love the Sylvan Glades area after seeing it in a LP video, but the sky option is different and would be new to the game.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Fantasy Forest for sure! Would love that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I love mermaids, so... yeah.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    for mermaids
    otherwise fantasy for fairies
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    HalvareshHalvaresh Posts: 22 Member
    I'm not a fan of sci fi at all, but I can't get enough of that & the futuristic stuff in the sims!

So definitely more space maps, items & clothes.
    Since so many like the forest idea, that would be really nice for a Supernatural, medieval Europe vibe.
    I also like the suggestion for more modern non-American locales.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I have so many ideas that I could make a very long list of worlds I'd like to see in the future, and everything in this poll would have a place on that list, but what I would like to see most out of the given options is a forest - any forest really, even if it's just like the one in Granite Falls without the fantasy stuff, but I'll gladly take a fantasy forest as well. I'd love a residential world that is basically a huge forest.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I picked fantasy forest, but I want it to be a little more spooky than pretty. It can look pretty, but I want an underlying level of spooky with glowing lights that disappear or those red, glowing eyes in the thick bushes. It would be a great place to have a few witches cabins in the woods.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    I went with other because I want something in the mountains. Obviously there's have to be places with more flat lots but mostly the world could be in the mountains.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    Tropical island, similar to previous packs.
  • Options
    xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    I would love Underwater, as well as fantasy locations - like forests, underworlds etc. I also really like the idea of Victorian inspired areas, because I absolutely adore Windenberg. Spooky or romantic worlds with beautiful architecture - I'm sold!
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    All of them. I legit went into super detail in an old idea thread of mine.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947086/supernatural-pack-ideas-and-response#latest
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    Amsterdam.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    RevanRevan Posts: 127 Member
    I picked "Sky" because I immediately thought of Star Wars' Cloud City and think this kind of location would translate quite well to TS4 and its aesthetic. :)
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"