Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited October 2018
    It's the time we've been waiting soooooooooooo long for!

Episode 11 - 3rd Eviction!

We say goodbye to one housemate, but say hello to not just one, but TWO twists in the game! It's the most jam-packed episode so far!

@ninjakid150 @Kaliko103 @YJB19299 @nani @Turner @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    At last! Looking forward to see this getting in motion again. That plus Abnormality will prove hectic XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Oooh.... Fireworks... ;)
  • Options
    Uh oh, a FF week! :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Uh oh, a FF week! :o

The twist that no one but me saw coming XD hahaha...
  • Options
    And sorry to see Turner go. :'( And... congrats to Yannik on getting the key.. and anti-congrats on the punishment. :/

Oh dear, house lockdown coming in. :o Which could prove very interesting story-wise.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    So, I suppose that this is a double Elimination week?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Popcorn... :p
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    So, I suppose that this is a double Elimination week?

It is :3 Its a fast forward!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited October 2018
    Arthur: "This hardly seems the place for a public execution" :joy: I agree, Arthur, I agree :lol: Thank the spaghetti gods!

RIP me. But at least Arthur has been pardoned :blush:
  • Options
    Arthur: "As for the rest of the house, for y'alls safety. Y'all are going to be practicin' a lockdown for 24 hours which will happen at any time. This is to get y'all ready for when the bombs get dropped on y'all and you need to find shelter."

Ooooh yes, that makes total sense for his character! Dis gonna be good!! Get the popcorn ready :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Germy using gloves is genius (I kinda hope he continues to wear them 24/7). That was actually such a great storytelling moment with ZP. I'm interested to see where his subplot goes, going further. Poor ZP though lol
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    House lockdown?

That's less of a punishment for Germy and more of a prize, I think he'll be the only one looking forward to it in the house. :D

I'm sad to see Arthur/Turner go, I kind of had nefarious plans in motion that involved Arthur later down the line. :disappointed:

Congrats on your prize Yannik! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    What if I don't like jam?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm gonna read now. I'm sorry that I've not had time. There's never a moment like now, though.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Here are my comments...
    Julia: It's been a week of tragedy, comedy and suspicion, as a clear saboteur has emerged from the shadows targeting all-round well-liked Roxy this week, as Roxy's long-time companion Henry went missing, leaving Arthur as the main suspect in a crime no-one saw coming.

Yes, because no one saw the thief of a rock being a big deal. :D

09-15-18_9-46-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

Julie! Where you are looking is very inappropriate! Look away, look away! (to me it looks like she's trying to look up Roxie's dress. :D )

09-15-18_10-07-33%25C2%25A0PM.png

Nice, Haylo! Love this shot and comment!
    *The moon is out and the night is silent and dark... which is the typical qualities for night time. I mean if the sun was out and everything was really loud, I would be very confused...*

Deep thoughts right there....
    *The witch pumpkin snores inaudibly*

We could go a whole round about how you know this but I won't. :D

Germy and the ZP thing was very funny. What chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Haha!

I don't believe Arthur. He has that rock somewhere. I just know it. smiley_emoticons_strange.gif

*gulp* Another eviction? smiley_emoticons_skeptisch.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    This Season's Secret Twist:
    As the HoH, your sim will not only get comfort and luxury, and yourself power, you will also receive a part in this season's secret second twist. This season is FULL of secrets and surprises. We've already had returning players, veteran sims, and a cute as a button cat. As well as the reveal of the Aftermath twist. But the Zero Privacy house holds FAR more secrets than just that.

There are 6 hidden keys around the house, as well as a secret hidden power. Each key unlocks a box in a secret room, hidden to all but the key holder. Each box contains a prize... Or a punishment... For yourself or for the whole house.

Some of these prizes will benefit your game, others may hinder it. Other prizes will only affect the story and your sim. But regardless, a prize is a prize, and there are some powerful ones out there... As well as some deadly ones.

Every HoH was told of this secret twist... As was each PoP winner. Each person who wins a competition will have the opportunity to search the house to find a key. The HoH will be allowed 3 attempts, while the PoP winner will have 2 attempts.

Your 2-3 attempts will be in the forms of yes or no questions. "Is there a key in the master bedroom?" "Is there a key around the grand piano?" "Is there a key in Julia's possession?" but in order to get the key your final guess must be the exact location of the key. "The key is hidden inside the toaster." OR "The key is hidden underneath Julia's pillow." I will be lenient with what is considered the correct location, but just stating the general object or area will be considered incorrect. Underneath, inside, behind, hanging from, attached to... Etc. is important. As well as the exact part of the object if it is large and multi-part.

You may only possess one key per HoH or PoP win and it is not trade-able to other contestants, nor are you able to refuse your prize once you have found a key. If you do not wish to search to begin with, you may do so but this will forfeit your searching for the HoH or PoP win. If you wish to see more photographs of the house, you may ask.

So far, Yannik has found one of the six keys and has received one of the punishments.

@ninjakid150 @Kaliko103 @YJB19299 @nani @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • Options
    InTeReStInG....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The Fast Forward Week:
    Housemates, tonight a second housemate will be leaving the house! Normally, we would play a HoH Competition here, but instead we will be doing a HoH Competition, Nominations, a PoP Competition, a vote AND an eviction, all in one night. It's time for a whole week of Zero Privacy in one week! Let's do this season's First Fast Forward!

The HoH Competition:
    As always, the previous HoH Rebecca is ineligible to play for HoH this week. As for the other 9, you will be playing in this fourth HoH Competition, called "Bang For Your Buck!" and here is how it will be played:

Each player will have 10 coins, which they will place in any of the participating housemate's banks.
    You must place 1 coin in at least 2 different banks. You may split your coins between any banks you like, including your own. For example: 9 in Rebecca, and 1 in Sean. Or 3 in Sonia, Paige and Arthur, and 1 in your own.

If a housemate's bank gets over 20 coins, they will be out of the challenge.
    The player with the highest amount of coins, without going over 20 will win this crucial HoH Competition!

The HoH:
    Emery -
    Fabian -
    Germy -
    Kayle -
    Roxy -
    Sean -
    Shannon -
    Tristan -
    Vanessa -

The PoP Competition:
    For this PoP Competition, all 10 housemates will have to compete, however, only the HoH, 2 Nominees and 3 randomly selected housemate's scores will count. Since no one can predict the HoH or Nominees prior to this, everyone must submit a score.

This PoP Competition is called "The Zero Privacy Arcade". Taking all the coins from the previous challenge, players will play in Zero Privacy's arcade to win this PoP challenge.

Each housemate will play the classical arcade game "Pacman (Click here for link)" to achieve the highest possible score. The player with the highest score will win the PoP to save either themselves or an ally... Or keep the nominees the same.

To submit your score, you will need to take a screenshot of your game over screen which clearly shows both the flash game and score.

The Ranking:
    Since this is happening all at once, there is no time to waste with waiting for nominees, PoP uses or votes. So each housemate will submit a ranking of the other housemates, not including yourself. The top of the ranking will be the person you do NOT want to go home. The player at the bottom is the person you would most likely like to vote out and will be your vote to evict, as well as your nominee.

Included in this rank are the potential "PoP uses". If a nominee wins the PoP, they will automatically save themselves. However, if you wish to use the PoP on someone else in the case you aren't nominated. Please indicated (PoP) next to their name.

For example:
    1. Julia (PoP)
    2. Sonia (PoP)
    3. Paige
    4. Arthur

In this case, if Julia was nominated, I would use the PoP on her. If I were HoH, I would nominate Arthur and Paige. If I were a voter, and Paige and Sonia were nominees, my vote would be for Paige.

The Ranking:

Please submit the HoH, PoP and Ranking to me ASAP via email or PM ^^
    Good luck! If there are any questions, please ask :3

@ninjakid150 @Kaliko103 @YJB19299 @nani @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • Options
    My brain is spinning...

You'll tell us when each one starts, though, right? I assume but want to make sure.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    My brain is spinning...

You'll tell us when each one starts, though, right? I assume but want to make sure.

All 3 are happening right now.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    My brain is spinning...

All 3 are happening right now.

:o:o:o:o:o
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    This is a common thing in the BB game, and something I had done last season as well ^^ just not this early.

All 3 components are due at the same time :3