Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of these objects from previous games do you want the most?

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Which one of these objects that have been in the series previously do you miss the most?
Comment why.
a256aFi.gif

Which of these objects from previous games do you want the most? 102 votes

Laptops
50%
Akl500PCK213Cabelle1863WedVibseWritin_RegSusanaLeoteelanorbretonKementariMariefoxprice83simgirl1010luthienrisingNivyxstilljustme2sazzieJtaydevduhboy2u2spice3CeCeDotAceOfKnaves 51 votes
Photo booth
16%
ThmDovelittlemissgogoAlbaWaterhouse83bienchenInternal_ChaosHermitgirlLiELFbooo0oooGodleyjeanssoko37ToreshinboHuiiie_07Atreya33RnM92DreamaDovesmurfy77ghostpost 17 votes
Murphy bed
9%
PlayerSinger2010Kelleygirljcp011c2PapayaSkySavvySimmiesillyangel0906TheGoodOldGamerteajayloveDarTeacheskaneegaa 10 votes
Mechanical bull
3%
TheStarHermitBagoas77JennyggLoanet 4 votes
Soccer net
8%
JaseGarethlexElegantblkchina1alanmichael1LatinaBunnyEnkiSchmidtChazzzyGrumpyGlowfishhoneybrained 9 votes
In-Ground Hot Tub
10%
Isb917friendlysimmersSjofnBriel24ChadSims2CupidDOKKOMVieraRedMageMissMollysimbreeamaazingSimmerBecca4481 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Laptops
    But portable. Similar to the one's in S3 University. Perhaps with a few new games, like those from the posters in Buy Mode? Maybe a high score feature as well? Just a thought. ;)
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    In-Ground Hot Tub
    Only because the other things don't strike me as very interesting and I've always hated the way the bulky above-ground hot tubs look in my homes.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Soccer net
    I was just thinking about a soccer goal earlier today.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Laptops
    But portable. Similar to the one's in S3 University. Perhaps with a few new games, like those from the posters in Buy Mode? Maybe a high score feature as well? Just a thought. ;)

That's what I was gonna say too.
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Mechanical bull
    I'd like to be greedy and have them all back, but out of your options I'd go for the Mechanical Bull, I loved that item. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2018
    Laptops
    Cupid wrote: »
    Only because the other things don't strike me as very interesting and I've always hated the way the bulky above-ground hot tubs look in my homes.

I hated the inground hot tubs in Sims 3 -- it was difficult to add them inside a house because they wouldn't work on a foundation, and if you put them on the second floor you lost space for a room on the first floor.

I think laptops would be the most practical for my Sims -- I could have my writers take them to Granite Falls and Selvadorada to work on their next magnum opus, or go to the library without worrying about the computers there being in use. And I could keep them in my inventory so visitors wouldn't spend all their time browsing the Web. :| If a University pack is in the works that would be the perfect time to add them. Maybe a cheapie laptop that frequently breaks and lower in Fun, then a highpriced version that maybe shortens the time for tasks like writing or programming. ee

Murphy bed or even bunkbeds would be my second choice -- my Sims need spacesaving items.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Photo booth
    I voted photobooths because I liked them most out of you list.

But I'm surprised you didn't include normal sized telescopes in you list. That's the main thing I miss.
    And pool slides or diving boards would be great too.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Photo booth
    I think we are likely to get laptops eventually so I won't vote on that. I want them to bring back some things like this.. a little more retro. Would also like to see the mechanical bull make a comeback.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Laptops
    I definitely miss laptops. I liked how my sims could carry them around and use them on any surface.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Soccer net
    Call me greedy, but I would like to see all of those items added eventually... :D

I picked the Soccer Goal because I would like to see more hobbies/outdoor activates/sports added to the game. Similar to the TS2 Freetime EP.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Laptops
    I'd like a portable version of the Bodkin laptop (I think that's what it was called.) But I'd be happy with a non-portable version, too.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Soccer net
    I would love for more sports to be added.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    honeybrainedhoneybrained Posts: 20 Member
    Soccer net
    i really want more hobbies and sports to be added to the game. especially for kids and teens.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Photo booth
    I loved the photo booth for the cute options it gave to decorate you homes. The couple poses for photos we have now are getting boring quickly. The photo booth was also a nice woohoo spot.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Laptops
    In the ground hot tubs would be a strong attractor for me if sims actually sat in them longer than 20 seconds.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Murphy bed
    I picked Murphy bed because it's a bed but what I really want is that tacky heart bed from Sims 1. Maybe a regular one, and an even tackier one that is coin operated and vibrates. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Laptops
    It was a toss-up between laptops and in-ground hot tubs
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    Laptops
    I want everything listed, but I've wanted to be able to take a portable laptop on vacation since Outdoor Retreat came out, so I had to vote for that. Soccer net is probably my last choice personally, but I still want it because I think we need more sports activities.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    My simoleon printing machine isn't on this list. :<

I really miss that thing and the trouble your sims get into. Gonna go with laptop due to the portal convenience.

I do miss that really tacky heart bed for the sake of novelty. and I wish it'd be able to vibrate too.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Laptops
    Personally I would love all the Hoover craft, jetpacks, etc from In to the Future the most and also that instrument from that same game. But from the list only laptops would I care to see in Sims 4. Odlly I can't stand laptops in real life - but I like them for my sims to carry with them everywhere.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Absolutely none. Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Laptops
    I chose the laptop but I'd still rather have the sewing machine and pottery wheel.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Laptops
    Absolutely none. Thanks for asking.

Which one would you like instead?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Laptops
    Can't say I really miss any of the poll items though to be honest. I'd love a chemistry table that adults can use like in the past games that actually affect change in the game world rather than just the chemistry set the children can make useless emotion potions on though.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Laptops
    I miss the laptops. They were convenient. I liked how sims could just plop down on the ground and use them wherever, whenever.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀