Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @rosemow & @BreeMiles. I've been wanting to use NaJoPau's and tiya33's murals in a room for a while. :)
    Post edited by lsnishi on
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I like everyones designs and I am not pinging 100 people lol
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for the lovely review of my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 room on my thread :)
    Thanks @BreeMiles the painting by jlewi38 was a great inspiration for the colours :)
    @lsnishi I love your South Western themed bedroom, the murals are perfect and the match everything so beautifully <3 thanks for using my Cacti pictures, they were done ages ago so I am pleased they were useful, thanks for the mention :)
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Whoa.. Cool & interesting builds everyone! :o

@luckyheather I like what you did with the pool in front & on the side of the the Tropical Caribbean. The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witch room is cool, I like the colour match! :)

@AIRIS6962 The house is so cool, I like the backyard, especially the patio & your interior.. Nice! :)

@EnderGamer87 , your Private Jet House looks modern & edgy! Cool! :)

@lsnishi , the room is lovely, I like how you put the ceramic pots on the side.. interesting idea! :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    honeybrainedhoneybrained Posts: 20 Member
    this is my first post here so i really hope i added the pictures correctly :) i built it right after i bought seasons so its just called "seasons family home." it has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a greenhouse, and a garage for skill building activities.

exterior & layout:
    [img][/img]zI8jlkm.jpg
    d3fisiF.jpg
    Bay66Jr.jpg

random rooms:
    EIeq7s7.jpg
    PkU3gh9.jpg
    KwLWz3R.jpg
    8MbmFUA.jpg
    hNLZMCn.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The exterior design of Seasons Family Home is very nice! @honeybrained :) Very nice design of the roofing! The planter box windows add a nice look to the home. It is great that there is a garage in the build. The stone and wood exterior wall textures look great together. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room for Sims to relax there and read a book or chat. The colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The candles are a nice touch on the coffee table and the flowers look nice on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall pattern looks nice and it is a nice kitchen touch that a fruit bowl is on the island workbench counter. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms also. The string of pictures is a nice touch on the master bedroom side wall. Sims will enjoy using the computer in their bedroom. The large dog and the panda cupcake wall print are cute in the kids bedroom! It is very nice that there is a greenhouse for Sims to enjoy growing plants indoors. They will enjoy using the bee hive there also.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    @honeybrained your Seasons Family Home is beautiful! Love the colour, landscaping and design! <3
  • Options
    Thanks @luckyheather and @xamira99. And @honeybrained, your home looks wonderful. Very cozy and beautifully decorated!

Love the new avi @BreeMiles! It's cute and very appropriate for this time of year. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2018
    Modern Bachelor Pad for 4
    Lot size: 20x15
    Download
    Pictures

A 4 bedroom modern bachelor pad for 4 male friends

J9Vxr9q.png
    00-filled.jpg?width=550&height=304

C984wcK.png

N4Q96uL.png

1Yfo9it.png

AIsnVz6.png

qAOuuDZ.png

Tb4Rwnp.png

vlP0tG3.png

tgoxTFd.png

taNEuWC.png
  • Options
  • Options
    The exterior design of Modern Bachelor Pad is very nice! @illusie :) The brown brick texture of the exterior walls gives a great look to the home, and the water fountain feature is a nice touch in the front area of the build. Very nice upper balcony art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the outdoors air. Very nice outdoor living, dining, hot tub and pool back patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, enjoy swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and grey colour scheme looks very nice.
    I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    Hello, here is my latest build, The Thinker House. :)

Name: The Thinker House
    Type: Residential
    Lot: 30x20 (2Bed, 2Bath)
    Value: $409, 445
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: The Thinker House

The Thinker House is inspired from the Steampunk & Tudor Style. The House was once a The Clock Tavern Motel and currently owned by my Scientist Sims family. The house has a not so secret laboratory, complete with a rocket shuttle launch base at the basement & an observatory on the third floor, next to the study room. The pool is full of crude oil, which is pumped into the house not only for operating the secret inventions in the basement, but also to provide the electricity (yes, they’re using oil!) The family has a small garden, because it is hard for them to go to the mainland, because they’re currently living in an island. The front part of the house is remained open as a bar where the local, especially their neighbours will come over to have a pint or two. However, the house has a secret. They bought the house together with 3 paintings which cannot be removed. Sometimes, they can feel that the paintings are looking at them.

t2ASx41.png
    UDe5njA.png
    IVroEtA.png

For more pics, please click here
  • Options
    @honeybrained , your house is amazing! I like your interior.. :) The colour scheme is so beautiful..

@illusie , I like your bachelor pad! The house is perfect for parties too.. :)
  • Options
    The Thinker House is a very creatively designed home! @xamira99 :) The steampunk design and layout of the exterior of the home looks great! The clock on the roofing and the piping on the exterior walls give a great look to the build! The tower and roofing looks great! It was great reading background details to the home, and that it used to be The Clock Tavern Motel. Very nice steampunk themed furnishing and brown colour scheme of the home! I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    Thank you again @rosemow . It is incredibly nice of you... Thank you! :)<3
  • Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    Been working on another Elf lot for one of my stories~ using CC though, so I probably won't upload it
    6tUSA3r.jpg
    Q6at8hg.jpg
    ttDXveQ.jpg
    pckCT0X.jpg

• Options
    The Elf themed build is looking very nice! @Ashubii :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the building areas! It looks nice the way an upper pathway links the areas of the build. The roofing looks great! Very nice bedroom! The mosaic tiling flooring, the type of golden ornate bed used, and the golden bracken on the bedhead walls looks very elegantly nice! Very nice dining room! The statues look great there, and the blossom flowers look very pretty around the windows! The wall candlelights are a nice touch. The type of dining chairs used looks nice. It is nice that you have cc musical instruments there. The bathtub nook is very nice! The candles on the patterned tables and the greenery are very calming and special touches of nature for Sims to see when bathing there.
    It is a very nice build! :)
  • Options
    @xamira99 what an outstanding build sweetie! Love all the wonderful detail! @Ashubii Your Elf themed build is lovely dear!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @BreeMiles :)
  • Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    How many people do the outside of a house first then design the inside or draw a floorplan then after decorating the inside work on the outside?
  • Options
    @EnderGamer87, I do the outside and a rough placement of the rooms. For me, the reason is that lot build get judged mainly by what they look like from the outside. Once I get the exterior to my satisfaction, then I do the interiors. I use the yard space to place all the items, wall coverings, floor coverings and decor I think I want to use and don't want to forget. When I finish the interior, then I do the landscaping last.

I know a lot of simmers get a real house floorplan and work with that. But I confess I never have that degree of preparation. I just start drawing the building outline.

When I first started building I did the interiors first. The problem with that is that although the windows will be symmetrical in each room; it will look haphazardly placed on the exterior. If you do the exterior first, the windows will look harmoniously placed on the outside, but you may have windows placed right next to the wall in some rooms. Unfortunately, you can't have windows symmetrically placed on both the outside and inside rooms due to the fact you'll have to carve up the interior into different sized rooms.

Hope this helps. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    This is my latest build. A renovation for the Build and Share #104 competition.

Riverside Roost Reno.

Gallery Link
    Slideshow

4o0kSRf.png
    ueT42Ev.png
    s7bKgv0.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @EnderGamer87 I used to build a house based on floor plans & start planning the interior.. I do the exterior last.. :)

But, I do agree with what @lsnishi said that, when you do the exterior first, it will look better, especially for the window placement. So now, I start building from the exterior, like what I want it to look like from every angle.. (I used multiple photos of the buildings as a reference, and just mash it up).. For the floor plan, I roughly imagine it while I'm building.. And start decorating before painting the interior.. Still, I hope to learn more tips & tricks to build better buildings..
  • Options
    Your makeover of Riverside Roost looks very nice! @sawdust :) The flowers in the front areas of the build look so pretty! The hanging greenery is a nice touch on the front porch. Very nice kids play area for kids to enjoy playing in the sand pit , on the monkey bars or swinging on the swings. Very nice glass roofed outdoors dining and gardening area! Sims will enjoy eating meals there that that they have cooked on the bbq on the back porch with sunlight coming through the roofing, as well as growing plants there. The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the open plan kitchen and dining room area and the living room . The design of the storage shelving on the kitchen wall looks very nice! The island bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools at the counter eating a meal. The flowers are a pretty touch on the counter top. It is nice that there is a circular dining table for Sims to enjoy dining at The design of the family living room area is very nice! It looks very nice how the blue sofas have been placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there on the sofas watching tv or playing console games together or have fun playing chess. Nice study desk nook corner, for Sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look very nice. The black and white colour scheme of the basement media room looks very classically stylish!
    It is a very nice home :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top