March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buildings by the Unknown Builders

x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello!

Welcome to “Buildings by the Unknown Builders:D

I would like to start a thread for the Unknown Builders, to share their amazing creation. It will be a fun thread with lots of unique, interesting & creative builds. It is not limited to houses, but it can be any builds that you have built. Let’s share & learn from each other the amazing tricks on building, landscaping, interior designing, and many more. Please share your pictures, tips if any & link to your gallery too. Happy building!

So, I started off with BRW House.

My inspiration comes from Mr Google, and from there, I started to build the buildings based on my imaginations (which most of the time, I can’t think of anything :# ). I like to give attention to small details & it took me hours to complete one specific Lot.

Name: BRW House
Type: Residential
Lot: 20x20 (1Bed, 1Bath)
Value: $68, 725
Note: No CC, but please MOO
Download: BRW House

As you can guess, the name is based on Black, Red, & White theme. The house is inspired from The Black House by Studija Archispektras. The house is suitable for your single Sims, who enjoy peaceful & quite time alone, or living a YOLO life B). This is my first project using limited colours for a house.

AIDHbU5.png
7lzYbgM.png
TrzRZVv.png

The Ground Floor
nf8gBGa.png9qZ8jWM.pngwdo5sim.pngVSRtSIs.pnghq9yu01.png

The Upper Floor
1HiaI0a.pngBxWtQiG.pngD0StvRl.pngBn52bpy.pngbSwrkpP.pngYuqPs3H.pngO0uf1eC.png

Cheers! :)
OID:- x4m1r4
Post edited by x4m1r4 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :) I will repost here what I wrote about the BRW House.

The exterior design of BRW House is very nice! :) It looks great how the windows have been placed in the home. It is great that you have used a brown, red and white colour scheme for the home. Nice firepit area in the front garden for Sims to enjoy sitting on the log themed seating or camp chair , warming up near the fire and toasting food. Very nice outdoors dining back patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. The string lights look very pretty! It is great that there is an outdoors clothes line to dry clothes in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks great how you have used the colour scheme for the furnishing of the rooms. Very nice open plan living and kitchen area. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area for Sims to relax there and chat near the fire, looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The red koala there is cute! The design of the kitchen nook looks very nice! It looks very effective how you have placed the black and white kitchen cabinets on the wall! It is great that there is a bar counter there for Sims to enjoy sitting on the red stools having a drink from the bar. The hanging pans, herbs, knife set and menu board on the wall, and the bread box and dish rack are great kitchen touches there, The red colour of the stove and fridge is a nice touch. The shoes rack and coat stand are homely touches. Very nice glass windows greenhouse nook area! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters there, sheltered indoors. Very nice design of the bedroom. It is nice that there is a computer study desk area in the bedroom. The bedhead wall picture adds a nice look to the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    You are incredibly awesome @rosemow ! :) Thank you so much for your support. I can't wait to share more buildings in the future..
    edited September 2018
    My second build is BYG House.

Name: BYG House
    Lot: 20x15 (1Bed, 1Bath)
    Value: $68, 999
    Download: BYG House

The theme of this house is based on Blue, Yellow, & Green. The house is perfect for young adult Sims, who enjoy partying & just simply enjoying their life. If your Sims enjoy throwing a summer party, there’s a pool, BBQ area that complete with a dance floor.

oesUMdJ.png
    WaEymmm.png?1
    j5BNXaa.png

The Upper Floor
    womwBIL.png5WiW3Mh.pngS8RpxNb.png2DHesbt.pngQiJ7oTa.png

The Ground Floor
    togpt0i.pngSgduGci.pngFlWXdPj.png0tgKyKw.pngYMPhVrP.pngx2TW6ju.pngNgsq9UO.png8qoH6pe.pngXENvvS1.png

Backyard
    8RMxbQY.pngg2A74hJ.png?1SK017xH.pngZwroXsU.png

Thanks!
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
    The blue, yellow and green colour scheme of the BYG house and the design of the exterior is very nice! :) The roofing looks great, and it is very nice that there are front steps up to the upper level. Very nice design of the backyard! The overhead string lights look pretty! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors doing the activities there. They will have fun using the bubbles machine, . enjoy doing flower arranging on the flower arrangement table and it is great that there is a nook area for sims to dry their clothes on the clothes line. The flowers ladder and corner of flowers looks very pretty! Very nice outdoors bbq and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in the outdoors air. They will enjoy swimming in the pool. The yellow duck there is cute! Very nice upper porches ! Sims will enjoy sitting there looking at the views or having a drink from the bar,Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks very nice how you have used the blue and yellow coloured kitchen cabinets, have the yellow fridge and oven, and have a laundry nook in the kitchen with yellow coloured machines. The kitchen decor items are homely touches in the kitchen on the walls and counters. Nice corner eat in dining nook for Sims to enjoy eating meals. Very nice layout of the ground floor living areas! The sunflowers picture looks nice and sunny on the blue wall. The giraffe,llama and koala there are cute! Very nice sitting areas for Sims to rest and have a read of a book, or enjoy sitting on the cushions in front of the fire. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, enjoy playing the guitar or have fun dancing to the stereo music. Very nice design of the bedroom ! The dresser nook looks great! The painting on the wall there is a very nice touch. Sims will like checking their appearance in the full length mirror .
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you for your comment @rosemow :) I have never been so happy to be able to share my builds. I still have a lot to learn..
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Wow, your builds are definitely something special! Totally out of the ordinary. Love your ideas! Good Job.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Thank you for your kind words @Busufu :) I really appreciate it...

For my next build..I'm planning to have Yellow, Pink, & Black theme... :D
    edited September 2018
    Oh wow! I really like your build @Charlotta11! Your attention to detail is superb! It looks elegant & homey at the same time :) Your roof is something that I envy the most. I always fail to do any roofing without having made it looks so weird.. :#

I'm happy that you share your build here. Let's us be known together some day soon! :D

ETA: I don't mind @Charlotta11. I can change the thread, so that anyone can share their build here.. :)
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    edited September 2018
    @zamira82 Oh i just make own post becouse i first though you mean this for 'unknown players to get to know others maybe follow and so on..
    So when i saw this was you're show case i freak out and edited my comment so i would not try to force my builds in youre show case. :D But nice that you didint mind about it algtho i thoug i was fast at editing it :D
    But cool if could make here too for 'unknown builders'
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
    @zamira82 Oh i just make own post becouse i first though you mean this for 'unknown players to get to know others maybe follow and so on..
    So when i saw this was you're show case i freak out and edited my comment so i would not try to force my builds in youre show case. :D But nice that you didint mind about it algtho i thoug i was fast at editing it :D

I don't mind really.. let me know if you're interested, then I'll change the wording in the first post. It's a great idea to share, and perhaps learning from each other too.. :)
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    @zamira82 yeh we could make it here! Awesome ! i edit my comment back when u change title :)
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
    edited September 2018
    @zamira82 yeh we could make it here! Awesome ! i edit my comment back when u change title :)

Cool! I'll change it ASAP. :)

ETA. Done! Thank you for your great idea @Charlotta11 :) Looking forward to see more of your builds..
    edited September 2018
    Hello! My next build is Thinking Cup Café

Name: Thinking Cup Cafe
    Type: Cafe
    Lot: 20x15 (3Bath)
    Value: $194, 315
    Download: Thinking Cup Cafe

I build this Lot prior to Seasons. It is one of my favourites. The idea behind this café is to create a space for the teens to hang out, because I find that there is less venue for my teen Sims to chill out, plus, I like café a lot. I mixed match the furniture (because it reminds me of the English café in Lincoln, where I used to study before) to give a relaxing vibe for anyone to come for a coffee/tea.

eOfB9Pt.png
    hbKHlD9.png
    xVg9fi8.png

The Ground Floor
    KXGveXZ.pngiWqfrFS.pngyuicsPI.pngxxuzThi.png6wrigxA.pngfQXbsRZ.png1B1N01F.png

The Upper Floor
    g8RCG4n.pngbMm26ud.pngVKZcgfD.png

The Basement
    y0Y5mWn.pngR0kaHax.pngNBuR4nr.pngR64rP6O.png5zQZJ5T.pngIcQWVAd.pngXzv34Ev.png9gAQ1am.pngRDMs3su.pngnZ4xljZ.pngBt5YZSK.pngSJZ0Lro.pngK4CQVbN.png

Thanks!
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
    edited September 2018
    The Tuder exterior design of Thinking Cup Cafe looks very nice! The awnings add a great look to the cafe. It is nice that there is also outdoors dining areas on the front and back patio areas . Sims will enjoy having a drink under the umbrella. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cafe! It looks a very nice warm, friendly and homely cafe, with the types of furnishings that you have used. Each of the levels of the cafe are very nice! Very nice bar counter area. The teapot cabinets, menu board, and kitchen cabinets look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy ordering food and drinks there from the espresso bar. Very nice sitting areas near the windows for Sims to enjoy having a drink and a chat with other sims. The variety of coloured curtains used in the build look very nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the upper level for Sims to enjoy resting there reading a book. It looks great how the bookcases have been placed therel The basement level is very nice! It looks very nice the way you have used different colours of dining seats at the tables. The pictures look very nice how they have been placed together on the wall, adding a very nice look to the cafe. Sims will enjoy playing football, or resting on the seating reading a book, or using the computer at the desk table.
    It is a very nice cafe! :)
    edited September 2018
    I have posted about your very nice Villa and rooms on your other thread @Charlotta11 :) You have designed and furnished them so very well! The exterior design and layout of the Villa looks very creatively great!
    Thank you @rosemow for your feedback.. :) I've tried to recreate the cafe where I enjoy spending time with my friends.. It will be awesome if the Sims can own a cafe for business (wishful thinking :D ) Thanks again for your feedback! You've made my day.. :)
    edited September 2018
    Hello! My latest build is Wacky Pinky House.

Name: Wacky Pinky House
    Lot: 30x20 (2Bed, 1Bath)
    Value: $162, 838
    Download: Wacky Pinky House

The house is inspired from one of the strange beach houses. The theme of this house is Pink, Yellow, & Black. The house is suitable for your young artist/musician family who enjoy stargazing, partying & organic foods. The wackiness of this house comes from the different design/colour for each floor. The extended platform at the side lead to the pool & BBQ area. On the top floor, there’s a studio (for organ/painting) that is suitable for your adult Sims & kids. A dome for your Sims to enjoy the stars regardless of the weather. A small greenhouse for your Sims to plant their own greens.

afe9K4m.png
    ogigSHN.png
    sUydUqn.png

Ground Floor
    248OVUm.pngkR541eW.pngXKkr2Sg.pngauKI9bT.pngxNq9Glk.pngezhbf9Z.png59UyeR1.png

First Floor
    OfP6XDz.pngTSIRIvw.pngAOnvzCX.png2I2PTUB.png

Second Floor
    6HHU9Hu.pngZE6mJjd.pngFjeNTqj.pngp9uh4QP.pngeci372v.pngNcV0FAj.png

Top Floor
    yGy9g6u.pngu2vcPmi.png

Dome/Green House
    iAKL5l9.pnghaJ3LrX.png

Pool Area & Night View
    3TpI6TR.png7GIMhbZ.pngShRmm8G.png

Layout
    eNgy7r5.pngtLmVZ7z.pngdwcGCOb.pngZIzZcq5.pnguMzv90d.png

Thanks!
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
    The exterior design of Wacky Pinky House looks very creatively great ! :) The pink, yellow and black colour scheme of the home looks very nice! It is great that there is a dome for Sims to enjoy sleeping outdoors under the stars, but sheltered from the weather. The glass domed greenhouse is very nice for Sims to enjoy growing plants there, sheltered from the Seasonal weather. Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the water , and overhead string lights look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very great the way that you have used the three colours for the furnishings through the home! The yellow colour of the kitchen cabinets and the black colour of the counters, looks very effective! It is great that there is a laundry nook in the kitchen with a pink coloured washing machine and dryer. The pink wall tiling looks very nice. Very nice dining area! The pink patterned wallpaper from Vintage Glamour gives a very nice look and feel to the dining area, and the yellow coloured seats are sunny. Very nice designing of the bedroom! The type of furnishings used and the placement of them looks very nice. It is great that there is an art and music nook on the top floor. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, doing artwork on the activities table, or enjoy playing the piano.
    It is a very creatively nice home! :)
    Thank you again @rosemow :) Your feedback always made my day..
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    xamira99, all of your houses are very creative but the Wacky Pinky House is awesome!!!
    edited September 2018
    Thank you so much @Kelleygirl ! :) It means a lot to me... Thank you
    edited September 2018
    Hello, my latest build, X-Cube Design Studio.

Name: X-Cube Design Studio
    Type: Retail
    Lot: 30x20 (2Bath)
    Value: $174,952
    Download: X-Cube Design Studio

The X-Cube Design Studio is perfect to fill your retail Lot as a design studio. This Lot is built for the Sims 4 Build-N-Share Challenge, “Dream A Little Dream” #BNS103. The theme for this build is light Brown, Black, & Orange. The ground floor consists of reception area & “meet and greet” your potential clients. On the first floor, there’s a conference room for meeting & presentation area, VIP room for your high-profile clients, and 2 bathrooms. On the second floor, there’s an office and a canteen for your staffs to refresh as well as to entertain their clients. The studio/workplace is located on the top floor (sunroof) with balcony and a small rooftop garden. A small café is located at the back of the building which can be accessed from the ground floor. The 2 fountains and the sculptures are placed to add the whimsical sense to the building, which reflect the owner. The Lot can also be redeveloped into a different type of retails.

6iKIQJN.png
    gg7o9mb.png
    c5jL3Ot.png

Ground Floor
    Mz2MJgn.png
    hVVPUWs.png
    cHfye2s.png
    CaCwYc4.png
    7MNtmTK.png
    bZ91gBV.png
    EOHrlp5.png
    tXFPCrk.png
    TNligRJ.png
    n5XHvYI.png
    Aaxvh8X.png

First Floor
    GRhv31S.png
    SKiezAK.png
    Qgqwdhl.png
    yp4b5Ij.png
    JMldWIS.png
    nJcwj6H.png
    Z9aCMH4.png
    sPNt7Lc.png

Second Floor
    mzT8q2J.png
    Fo2Focf.png
    WNvamW6.png
    C4aoogT.png
    WBFejS7.png
    K3wbxdI.png
    KACNwlb.png
    YKC5jHh.png
    3W2ZbWL.png
    z8MHVPp.png
    Yt1H0Ba.png
    g3YlxQy.png
    8gRqqg9.png

Top Floor
    yGBIFld.png
    FUTNUB5.png
    0J41f38.png
    GY3M79M.png
    Yb4oPvj.png
    sHmvnWZ.png
    Ho6bSMa.png
    u0S22zp.png
    E3vF24m.png

Others
    BRc7XQJ.png
    56rlPIk.png
    6sNp6Qm.png

Thanks! :)
    Very nice design of the X Cube Design Studio! :) Very nice black, orange , and light brown colour scheme of the build.The layout and furnishing of each level of the studio looks very nice! The water feature is a nice touch in the front area of the build. Very nice outdoors cafe area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there having coffee and eating food in the outdoors air whilst taking a break from working. It looks a very nice light filled studio, for Sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst working or attending meetings inside. Very nice lobby area on the ground floor. It is a great idea that there is a house model on the front desk and a glass case house model on display ! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for Sims to chat with clients, and fellow workers, or rest and read a book. The design of the conference meeting room looks great! It looks very nice how the meeting table has been set up for the workers to sit on the sides of the table and discuss together design business matters, as well as a special leather black chair for the CEO to sit on. The alternating coloured chairs are a nice touch. The pie chart looks great there. Very nice office area on the second floor for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables doing their work on the computer. It looks very nice how the canteen has been designed. Sims will enjoy having a snack and coffee there when on a work break, and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. Very nice design of the top floor workspace area. It is nice that there is balcony off from the area for Sims to take a break and enjoy some fresh outdoors air when on a work break.
    It is a very nice studio build! :)
    Thank you so much for your comment @rosemow :) You're the best! Thank you... You make me want to do better & better for the next build.. :D