Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buildings by the Unknown Builders

Comments

• Options
    SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    @xamira99 Thank you very much! I actually got the idea of putting a fireplace in different spots from watching SimKimBuilds speedbuilds. I absolutely love her builds, she does amazing work. Patchy is the best! lol
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    @xamira99 Thank you very much! I actually got the idea of putting a fireplace in different spots from watching SimKimBuilds speedbuilds. I absolutely love her builds, she does amazing work. Patchy is the best! lol

Cool! I followed you on the IG. You have lots amazing builds.. Glad that you share your amazing build here @Simnoobsie :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    @xamira99 Aw I'm so glad you enjoyed them and thank you for the follow. I followed you back because I love what you posted here, so creative!
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • Options
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    @xamira99 Aw I'm so glad you enjoyed them and thank you for the follow. I followed you back because I love what you posted here, so creative!

Thank you so much! :)

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Hello, here is my latest build, The Thinker House. :)

Name: The Thinker House
    Type: Residential
    Lot: 30x20 (2Bed, 2Bath)
    Value: $409, 445
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: The Thinker House

The Thinker House is inspired from the Steampunk & Tudor Style. The House was once a The Clock Tavern Motel and currently owned by my Scientist Sims family. The house has a not so secret laboratory, complete with a rocket shuttle launch base at the basement & an observatory on the third floor, next to the study room. The pool is full of crude oil, which is pumped into the house not only for operating the secret inventions in the basement, but also to provide the electricity (yes, they’re using oil!) The family has a small garden, because it is hard for them to go to the mainland, because they’re currently living in an island. The front part of the house is remained open as a bar where the local, especially their neighbours will come over to have a pint or two. However, the house has a secret. They bought the house together with 3 paintings which cannot be removed. Sometimes, they can feel that the paintings are looking at them.

t2ASx41.png
    UDe5njA.png
    IVroEtA.png

The Ground Floor
    XAkoDx3.png3BV0g2u.png8vIPClp.pnggSucCXg.pngG7N3L2s.png

The First Floor
    1q3SiJr.pngF2dhmOM.pngHnuhU65.pngfYoJgKr.pngp2Avkb1.png

The Second Floor
    ux2O1Ij.png3B65KSm.pngdgTxKIM.pngXVFP2i6.pngdXRWCcJ.pngcqZfOgz.pnggprZiRF.png

The Top Floor
    FSyBbJj.png2UhCq3V.pngTGBcadC.pngATmqwaB.pngBsz1dZM.pngFWcy02P.png

The Basement
    7kSu70D.pngUBTScOQ.pngN6sydNg.pngrqjBtrC.png

Others
    tb9hHIc.png7KV6vNx.pnglwJQpT0.pngECFVHi1.pngi2Pshsu.pngYe7vKih.pngv1iIhV9.pngnM1KHBI.pngOSRQDk9.png

Thanks!
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Thinker House is a very creatively designed home! :) The steampunk design and layout of the exterior of the home looks great! The clock on the roofing and the piping on the exterior walls give a great look to the build! The tower and roofing looks great! It was great reading background details to the home, and that it used to be The Clock Tavern Motel. Very nice steampunk themed furnishing and brown colour scheme of the home! The wall texture in the bar area looks great! Sims who live there as well as visitors to the bar will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and playing darts. Very nice study room, for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or sitting resting on the sofa reading a book. The knight statue looks great there! Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen and dining area. The red and black chequered flooring gives a great look to the room areas! The red coloured dining chairs look very nice on the edges of the table, and the red ceiling candle lights are a nice touch in the room. Very nice living room areas on the second floor. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas near the fire chatting.The painting is a great touch on the fireplace wall! Sims will enjoy playing chess there or the pipe organ. Very nice study desk area nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair having a drink from the globe bar. Very nice outdoors sitting nook on the balcony. The red and black, and purple and black colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! The large clock looks great on the master bed wall! It is nice that there is a vanity table in the room. The ballerina is a nice touch in the girls bedroom. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel. The basement science lab area is great! The design of the outdoors areas to reflect the background details that you have written is very creatively done !
    It is a very nice Steampunk themed home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your detail feedback & comment @rosemow ! You're amazing! Thank you... :)<3
  • Options
    Oh wow! Thank you so much @rosemow ! Wow!! I'll never expected it! oh wow... :D Now, I'm excited!
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    I think you may have to change the title of your thread :) 3 maxis favorites since starting this thread...wow!!! Incredible, and congratulations
  • Options
    brenleedee wrote: »
    I think you may have to change the title of your thread :) 3 maxis favorites since starting this thread...wow!!! Incredible, and congratulations

Thank you so much for your kind words @brenleedee ! I am so happy that 3 of my creations got Maxis favourites! :)

But, I think that I'm still learning how to build & learning the building tricks/tips.. It would be great & awesome if all the unknown builders could get together & share their creations, because I'm pretty sure, everyone is so creative, as I have seen a lot of creative builds & tips that I never thought about it before... :)

Again, thank you so much! :D
  • Options
    Hello, here is my latest build for #oneroomoneweekonetheme number 181 challenge. :)

Name: The Wingless Angel
    Type: Room
    Lot: 8x8
    Value: $41,996
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: The Wingless Angel

The Wingless Angel room is built for the #oneroomoneweekonetheme number 181 challenge. The room is built for Angela, who is an angel who just moving to a new home. We’ve been told that, her favourite colour is white. I give her a little bit of pink.
    7jWug2P.png
    2Ic7Ivg.png
    Y36hwLZ.png

More pics,
    bEXe8H3.png
    f5VT16k.png
    oNg4t9X.png
    A7c6EzK.png

Thanks!
  • Options
    The Wingless Angel is a very pretty room for Angela! @xamira99 :) Very nice white with pink colour scheme of the room! The layout and furnishing of the room is very nice! Very nice vanity table area for Angela to enjoy sitting on the pink chair there doing her makeup, and the birds are a special touch on the wall for her to see there. She will like using the beauty products that are on the table. The music corner nook is very nice! It is great that there are windows on each corner wall with pretty pink curtains on them. She will enjoy playing the piano with sunlight coming in onto her. The candle and white flowers on the piano, and pink flowers on the floor looks very pretty! The candles ceiling light adds a very nice look to the room, and the pink patterned door looks very nice. Very nice bed area! It looks very nice how it is separated off. The pink bed is very nice for her to sleep in, and it is nice that there are mirrors on the bedhead wall. Very nice fireplace sofa seat sitting area for her to enjoy resting there reading a book in front of the fire , and she would also enjoy eating the cakes from the pastries display case on the side table! The pink floor rug under the bed and the pink patterned floor rug in the reading area looks very nice. The reduced sized angel statue on the fireplace ledge is a very nice creative touch! The white flowers look nice there .Very nice dressing nook. It looks nice the way the shade screen divides it off. The butterflies on the wall are very pretty! Nice pink curtained mirror nook, for her to check her appearance in the full length mirror. The angel statue is special in another corner nook. The pink items are a nice touch on the pink corner shelving.The tall back armchair sitting nook in the other corner is very nice for her to enjoy sitting and relaxing there.
    The furnishing of the bedroom is very pretty! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you again @rosemow ! Your lovely comments always encourage me.. :)<3
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for your kind words @brenleedee ! I am so happy that 3 of my creations got Maxis favourites! :)

But, I think that I'm still learning how to build & learning the building tricks/tips.. It would be great & awesome if all the unknown builders could get together & share their creations, because I'm pretty sure, everyone is so creative, as I have seen a lot of creative builds & tips that I never thought about it before... :)

Again, thank you so much! :dizzy:

Exactly, I think we learn from so many different sources and it's great to try new things(even when they flop, like some of mine have) :blush: Funny you never can tell what builds will do well, and which one won't, some things I think are marvelous do not do so well.

Again, congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • Options
    SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    Well, I have just finished my mos recent and biggest build on TS4! The build costs 225k and it toom me 3 days! I am having problems with uploading the picture of it but I hope that @rosemow might be able to upload it for me? Oh well... but if you want to download it just type in the gallery:
    Windenburg Mansion
    Or type me in the gallery: SimzStarz
  • Options
    brenleedee wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

Again, thank you so much! :dizzy:

Exactly, I think we learn from so many different sources and it's great to try new things(even when they flop, like some of mine have) :blush: Funny you never can tell what builds will do well, and which one won't, some things I think are marvelous do not do so well.

Again, congratulations and keep up the great work!

Exactly! Totally agree... the fun things about playing the Sims is having to create something that you can imagine... and recreate it over & over again! :D Thank you again, @brenleedee :)
  • Options
    ChaoticDuskChaoticDusk Posts: 23 Member
    @xamira99 I absolutely love all of your builds, they're all so beautiful! <3 I wish I was that good at building.
  • Options
    SimzStarz wrote: »
    Well, I have just finished my mos recent and biggest build on TS4! The build costs 225k and it toom me 3 days! I am having problems with uploading the picture of it but I hope that @rosemow might be able to upload it for me? Oh well... but if you want to download it just type in the gallery:
    Windenburg Mansion
    Or type me in the gallery: SimzStarz

Hi @SimsStarz ! If you don't mind, I'll share your gallery link here... :) Your building is amazing! I like what you did with the roofing by using the walls..that is very creative! :o

Windenburg Mansion by @SimzStarz

If you have any links to your images, feel free to drop by here... we can share it for you.. :)
  • Options
    @xamira99 I absolutely love all of your builds, they're all so beautiful! <3 I wish I was that good at building.

Thank you so much @ChaoticDusk :) I'm still learning.. I can't even do any speed build, because I keep on bulldozing the Lots from time to time.. :D I'm sure you have a house or two that you've built.. Why don't you share some of your builds here? We can learn from each other too.. :)
  • Options
    The exterior design of Windenberg Mansion is very nice! @SimzStarz :) Very nice design of the roofing! The bay windows look very nice, and the greenery is a nice homely touch on the exterior walls. The flowers along the front edges of the home look very pretty! Very nice layout of the interior of the Mansion!
    It is a very nice Mansion home :)