Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Bubbz has been lynched.
    Bubbz was a Tribute from district 10.
    There are now 2 mafia against 1 town.
    MAFIA WINS
    I'll post the full list of roles, night actions, twists, banquets, and post restrictions shortly.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Roles:
    Dekay- Vengeful Seeder- Seeder is kind, and in her games, she won by trying to remain healthy. Every night, you can visit one person. If they are town sided, you gain 2 meals. If they are scum sided, you lose 1 meal. If they are third-party, nothing happens. You will not know your totals, and you cannot go negative. You win if at the end of the game, you have at least 6 meals. It doesn't matter if you are alive or not. Third-Party (11)

Broncos/Diva- President Snow- President Snow is treacherous and snake-like. Twice per game, you can hand someone a rose. The rose will come with a hidden power that only you know about. The player will be advised that they have received a rose via PM. Though you know what powers the roses come with, you will not know who got which rose. Once per game, you can activate your roses at night. Scum Sided (C)

Bubbz- Male Victor- Town Sided (10)

Erin- President Coin- As much as President Coin thinks she is better then President Snow, they are very similar. Once per game, you can make an extra kill. If the mafia kills Katniss, she will not die. Instead, you will die if you are not protected. This is only true the first time Katniss is killed by the mafia and only if you are alive. Scum Sided (13)

Charlie- Glimmer- Glimmer is beautiful, and part of the career districts. She used her beauty to distract others from their goals. Twice per game, you can use use your beauty to role block a random player. If you successfully role blocked a player, you will receive the name of the person you role blocked. If you successfully role block two players, you will receive the name of the person you role blocked and the role name of a player of your choosing. Town Sided (1)

Sub- Finnick Odair- Finnick is handsome and good with a trident. He loves secrets and even uses them as currency. Once per game, you can receive one secret about someone in the game. More specifically, the secret of if they were lying about a specific statement. Town Sided (4)

City- Katniss- Katniss is good with a bow and arrow, and she will do anything to protect Prim. She is definitely the girl on fire. Every night, you can shoot your arrow at a target. That person will be protected from all night actions, but they will not be able to do any actions either. Once per game, you can don your charcoal suit and survive any action preformed on you. Town Sided (12)

Meepy- Foxface- Foxface is smart, and sneaky. Twice per game, you can track a player and find out who they visited and who visited them. Town Sided (5)

Night-Actions
    Night 1
    Dekay visits Bubbz. (Roleblocked by City)
    Charlie roleblocks random person. (Roleblocked Broncos)
    City protects and roleblocks Dekay. (Dekay is roleblocked and cannot be targeted for any actions )
    Sub skips her action. (No action)
    Broncos did not submit. (No action)
    Erin did not submit. (No action)

Night 2
    City dons charcoal suit. (She will survive the night)

Twists, Banquets, and Post restrictions
    Day 1
    Twist- Tributes can only vote between Meepy, Erin, City, and Dekay

Post Restriction- Dekay must say banana(s) at least 2 times in every post. (Successful)

Night 1
    Banquet- Charlie must give a tribute a role modification. (Gives Dekay Vengeful)

Day 2
    Twist- A random Tribute gains a powerful weapon that can take out another Tribute. They will be informed who they are via PM and the weapon must be used that day or it is lost. (Erin has received the weapon.)

Post Restriction- Broncos cannot use any punctuation marks except for exclamation points (!). For the purposes of this post restriction, the following count as punctuation marks: period (.), question mark (?), exclamation point (!), comma (,), semicolon(;), colon (:), hyphen/dash (-), parentheses ( () ), brackets([]), braces ({}), apostrophe('), ellipsis (...), and quotation marks ("). (Successful)

Night 2
    Banquet- There will be a kill-less night. (No kill actions can be submitted.)

Day 3
    Post Restriction- City cannot use any words that have an "e" in them with the exception of casting her vote.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Good game everyone! I tried my best since this was my first game since a while :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Good game! And @DivaEvie07 you did well <3
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited September 2018
    Not using the letter e was hard. I had to rewrite my post multiple times and use thesaurus.com for every other word, lol.

Poor DeKay, now I understand the banana thing. When she said to read commencement moee closely I thought Rose has accidentally typed banana or something but the post was editing so I assumed whatever she was talking about was gone. :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, you also got President Coin. We had Coin and Mrs. Meelark when we played this in 2016
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The Mafia also managed to endgame Katniss after she claimed earlier in the game 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I would have made City change her vote to Erin on D1 but I didn't bother cuz I wasn't town anyways.

The banana thing was fun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Finally. I lasted almost through.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Good game! And @DivaEvie07 you did well <3

evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Twists, Banquets, and Post restrictions
    Day 1
    Twist- Tributes can only vote between Meepy, Erin, City, and Dekay

Post Restriction- Dekay must say banana(s) at least 2 times in every post. (Successful)

I was wondering what the heck that banana thing was about!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Congrats Mafia!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    What's with the skipped actions.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    What's with the skipped actions.

Erin and I we’re on at the same time and neither of us submitted our actions :D

• Options
    *Weren’t