Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @the_greenplumbob

Thanks 😊

Do you want to aign up aa a replacement for now?

I would like to but not 100% sure how to play so don't want to mess anything up :flushed:

New players are always welcome. I'm sure others would be more than willing to help you should you replace someone. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I just realized that half of the population are on the chopping block here so there's a high chance at least one mafia is in this group. No one seems to be defending Meepy that much apart from Sub who's subtly doing it. So maybe Meepy isn't a scum?

Erin is like, "Meh, I don't care is banana Meepy goes anyway. I don't know her but I'm not gonna put any vote to save her either." (This is how I interpret it, don't judge me XD).

City is like kinda neutral. She said I was sus when I had a vote just to cast more suspicion on me, I guess, and now she says I'm okay...? I think I'm now second guessing City. She's like 60% town to me but 40% chance as banana scum.

If I had known better, I'd say the scums are Sub and Erin/City. I can't say anything about Meepy cuz she didn't even say anything and there's still a small chance she's bad and her buddy is just being quiet about it so they won't look suspicious just in case. Hmmm.

Vote: Erin I DON'T KNOW. Might be too late to save Meepy now tho but I dort think it's a total lost if she goes. Would be nice if she can have a replacement tho but ah, I didn't think of that yesterday. Oops.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Meepy (1)- Bubbz
    City (1)- Broncos
    Erin (1)- Dekay

Day ends in about 1 hour and 25 minutes.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I just realized that half of the population are on the chopping block here so there's a high chance at least one mafia is in this group. No one seems to be defending Meepy that much apart from Sub who's subtly doing it. So maybe Meepy isn't a scum?

Erin is like, "Meh, I don't care is banana Meepy goes anyway. I don't know her but I'm not gonna put any vote to save her either." (This is how I interpret it, don't judge me XD).

City is like kinda neutral. She said I was sus when I had a vote just to cast more suspicion on me, I guess, and now she says I'm okay...? I think I'm now second guessing City. She's like 60% town to me but 40% chance as banana scum.

If I had known better, I'd say the scums are Sub and Erin/City. I can't say anything about Meepy cuz she didn't even say anything and there's still a small chance she's bad and her buddy is just being quiet about it so they won't look suspicious just in case. Hmmm.

Vote: Erin I DON'T KNOW. Might be too late to save Meepy now tho but I dort think it's a total lost if she goes. Would be nice if she can have a replacement tho but ah, I didn't think of that yesterday. Oops.

I see your point on Erin.

I didn't say you were sus, I just got odd vibes from the way you defended yourself in your first post, but all later posts seemed a lot more town so I decided to trust you for now. I was not trying to cast suspicion on you, if I was I would say something much more forthright than "I don't like the vibes of this post." and I would have kept doubting you afterwards.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

I see your point on Erin.

I didn't say you were sus, I just got odd vibes from the way you defended yourself in your first post, but all later posts seemed a lot more town so I decided to trust you for now. I was not trying to cast suspicion on you, if I was I would say something much more forthright than "I don't like the vibes of this post." and I would have kept doubting you afterwards.

I guess so. My banana kinda forgot how you played as scum. XD So I'm just basing all of this just from my own banana interpetation if I were a scum. Well, since you're here, you get to decide between Meepy and Erin then, if you really are town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    @TheRoseHorse

Ok that would be great! I'd like to sign up as a replacement please 😊 I'll just lurk for the meantime.
  • Options
    @TheRoseHorse

Ok that would be great! I'd like to sign up as a replacement please 😊 I'll just lurk for the meantime.

great. I'll put you on the replacement list.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hm.
    Erin has one post that could be interpreted as scummy while Meepy has no posts at all and hasn't been active since they signed up...
    Bubbz's vote seems off and I do want to give Meepy a chance to play since they have been gone but it's almost night and we have to lynch, and inactive players hurt town

Vote Meepy
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Vote Count:
    Meepy (2)- Bubbz, City
    City (1)- Broncos
    Erin (1)- Dekay

Day ends in about 10 minutes.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uAWmyKRIg
    Final Vote Count:
    Meepy (2)- Bubbz, City
    City (1)- Broncos
    Erin (1)- Dekay
  • Options
    🙈🙈 I'm so scared to see the flip.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Meepy has been Lynched.
    Meepy was a Tribute from District 5.
    Please check your PM's cause instructions for the banquet may come your way. If you have to do something, and you dont send anything, it will be randomized. Just so everyone knows. Remember, there is a possibility we will not have a banquet tonight.
    It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8pm CDT on 9/26/18.
    Happy Hunger Games, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot we don't get to see the alignment. Dangit. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I need post restriction ideas, so PM them to me if you have some. XD (Be warned. You may end up with your own idea, but I won't use ones that are too easy.)
  • Options
    I need post restriction ideas, so PM them to me if you have some. XD (Be warned. You may end up with your own idea, but I won't use ones that are too easy.)

To be fair, you cannot say that you think someone has a post restriction you made, so if I think Nascar has a post restriction I made based on their posts, I cannot say that out of fairness because I know that that post restriction is a possibility. Does everyone think thats fair?
  • Options

To be fair, you cannot say that you think someone has a post restriction you made, so if I think Nascar has a post restriction I made based on their posts, I cannot say that out of fairness because I know that that post restriction is a possibility. Does everyone think thats fair?

Yeah, sure.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    How much longer till day start?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

About 15 more hours.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

About 15 more hours.
    O o f
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

About 15 more hours.
    O o f

Yeah. I have to have 24 hour nights to fit my schedule. Else i wouldnt be able to host very well.
  • Options

About 15 more hours.
    O o f

Yeah. I have to have 24 hour nights to fit my schedule. Else i wouldnt be able to host very well.
    No it’s okay.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I forgot we don't really get a flip... Are we not told anything at all? How are we supposed to know if anything is working
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I forgot we don't really get a flip... Are we not told anything at all? How are we supposed to know if anything is working

You are told the district that they were in. Not the alignment or role. :) You will only find out roles once the game ends.
  • Options
    The one thing you do know though is that the person from the capitol is president snow (scum) and the person from district 12 is Katniss (town)
  • Options
    Please send in your night actions if you havent already.