Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2018
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Danny and Sherita look freezing singing outside in the cold. They gave a very enthusiastic performance though. Congrats on the engagement! Sherita looks happy :smile: Looks like a pretty spot for a wedding. That's funny that the game gave her the shell bikini for 3 different outfits :lol:. The dogs and cat are adorable.

@Cadh20000 Danny sure has a lot of pets. I'm glad that coconut bikinis are not a part in Sherita's updated wardrobe. I like all the outfits you chose for them :smile:

@Cadh20000 Thank you! Yes it is the same Sun who used to be a vampire. I'm surprised that you remember :smile:

#1) Yep! :p
    Thanks!
    It was after I did some work on it anyway. :p
    That coconut-shell bikini top is horrible... DX
    Thanks!

#2) Yeah, 4 so far but the cats and dogs are trying to add a new generation to the household.
    Same here, glad they're gone!
    Thanks, but now her wardrobe has changed again, albeit temporarily, as she found out she was pregnant during the predawn hours of the last day of Spring, the maternity outfit she changed into actually came out decent too!! Well...except for the shoes, which didn't look bad but high heels do NOT belong on a pregnant woman!! :p ^_^

#3) Yep, I remember some of her story. Turned against her will, struggled to get a Potent Cure Elixer to return to being human, ended up using the one she did get on the Vampiress who originally turned her, accepted by her lover even after he knew she was a Vampire. But that is about all I remember.
    @king_of_simcity7, oh dear :o Why is Warren trying to bully the girls?
    @Cadh20000, no problem :)
    Lovely pics of Danny and Sherita B) Echo is very cute :3

Because Warren is a jerk...

Thanks!

bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Great pics of Echo and Danny and Sherita. I like the name Echo for a cat as well.

Thanks! ^_^
    Everyone 2 new patterns made for you

@Emily4331 As promised :rage:

Your brick texture....

wvrHngw.png

Really cute and I love looks of both the brick texture and that dress!
    Striker Family Gen 2
    Striving for the same goal in life, to create a reality more like the ones they had dreamed about as kids. Together they would take over the big screen as director and lead actress husband and wife!

For the money Alicia and Ben recieved from their wedding (selling ridiculous gifts) they could finally afford to add a garage to the house and invest in some much needed landscaping.

Screenshot-49_zpssetmigxx.jpg

For the big harvest fest of the season Alicia thought it would be a good idea to invite Bens parents and siblings and start a new family tradition. Unfortunately, things didn´t go quite the way Alicia planned (just like most of the times).

Bens brother Emilio (left), his sister Elle and Elles husband Sheldon (right) setting the table for the dinner (Richie can be seen in the background).

Screenshot-52_zps9favpfp8.jpg

The Striker men enjoying the dinner (From left to right: Emilio, Richie, Elton, Ben and Sebastian in the foreground).

Screenshot-56_zpsddfifzj4.jpg

Meanwhile, Stella and Sheldon (Elles husband) starts a huge fight in the living room.

Screenshot-54_zpsxiq1cemq.jpg
    Screenshot-55_zpsicguvvgk.jpg

So much for a calm family dinner and the start of a new tradition.
    As soon as the dust settles and it´s time to wrap up the dinner, Alicia goes into labour. All the Striker men goes into panic mode, except for Richie who politely gives his thanks for the dinner and excuses himself because he has to go.

Screenshot-57_zpstnxsxoml.jpg

On their way to the hospital Ben recieves a text saying that his uncle, Rafael has died.

After a long day filled with unexpected events, at the break of dawn, Alicia finally gives birth to a baby boy.

Screenshot-59_zpslhra7cr1.jpg

Welcome to the family, Leonel Striker!

They had quite the day... O.o Hope their next isn't so stressful for them!

Now here is this morning's update from me!
    Danny and Sherita went to a party late one Spring evening where they met a collection of...unusual...Sims. Most obvious was this lady with her very eye-catching hairdo.
    43058010580_0b9a6671f0_b.jpgOoookay...this lady has a weird hairdo... O.o by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

Rather than heading home after the party they went to the Festival Grounds to hang out. They went to play with the Love Inspector, but took a long time before they started moving towards it, a minute later I found out why... Sherita was pregnant and she had to change into her maternity clothes before she could head for the machine!

Eventually though they headed over to it and tried it a few times to see what all results it would give them.
    43058015060_f059e98b0c_b.jpgDanny and Sherita Trek playing with the Love Inspector at the Spring Fair by Charles Hillman, on Flickr
    44819771912_1544d73681_b.jpgDanny and Sherita Trek's Love Inspector results by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

They stayed at the Festival Grounds all day and on into the evening, first they hunted for Festival Eggs around dawn, during which somehow Sherita was labeled "The prettiest girl at the dance" and was crowned "Queen of the Spring Dance"...while actively searching for eggs rather than dancing.
    dbee22a6-cd50-4686-b9f5-949ee587cb8b_com.png

Later on she and Danny actually did do some dancing, they started off in the air with a "Jetpack Slowdance".
    43958755075_b05c28d6ca_b.jpgDanny and Sherita Trek have a Jetpack Slowdance at the Spring Fair by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

While they were dancing on the ground after that she Mastered her Dancing skill while Danny advanced his a level.

While all this was going on the contractor(me) built them a new basement, 2 floors, 1 for learning and leveling various skills and relaxing in the hot tub and sauna, the other for living in. Their master bedroom was moved to the second largest room on this floor while their old one was turned into a study with desks for both of them, rocking chairs for both of them, a coffee bar, and of course a full bookcase since Danny has the Bookworm trait. That basement floor where their new room is also has 3 other rooms, a boy's room, a girl's room, and the largest room which is a nursery/playroom combo. Now they just have to hope to end up with both a boy AND a girl! :p
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend.. :smiley:

Some feedback...L/A passed out. Thank you all for your comments on the new story, this one is so much fun to play.

@bekkasan , You just wait, this story is going to rip you apart. ;)

@Emily4331 , Lovely outfits, cute flowered shoes!

@Puddinroy , Hope you feel better soon!!

@plushtrap_107 , Richie and Rafael were in some of the very last updates I posted for Misunderstood but that has been at least 6 months ago..
    **Cute pictures of the kids!

@Llandros2012 , Wonderful Egypt shots, I've always found that land gorgeous. Brandon is quite the hacker!
    **That boy sure does love his tan!
    **Big dummies, freezing their simmy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off!
    **Love the macaw!!
    **Wonderful pictures, the lighting in LP is beautiful!

@Emily4331 , That video was sooooo loud on my iPad (I had just had headphones in and cranked the volume)...scared me when I pressed play!
    **I kinda had to make Rowan age up with Rosie or no story so "technically" (story) Rosie hates her IF but in reality (gameplay) she played with him a lot so he would age up.
    **I think I swiped the hotel from Rflong's Beach City.
    **Don't look too deep into Rosie, she's just a mean girl....something/someone may turn her around, but maybe only a little. :wink:

@coco , Lots of my Sims are Death Note fans... *giggle* :wink:
    **Mighty pretty song, glad to have the subtitles! I listen to Japanese songs quite frequently, have a few on my iPad. okay most are from Anime songs.
    **Jem is adorable, love his sweet little face!! Everytime I read the name Jem it makes me want to finish up my Infernal Devices books, such a good story.
    **Sounds like packing up and moving time!
    **Saville is too dang beautiful!
    **Spencer and the trashy TV shows.. LOL!
    **Poor Saville, having to break the news to the girls...
    **That last picture of Kara...she looks a little scary!
    **Yeah, South Park is an unusual choice for cheering up, usually I put in Quills (if you've ever seen that movie you would totally question my mental stability if I think THAT movie should cheer anyone up!) :o (first scene is a beheading...)
    **Naruto is on my list of anime's to check out, I forgot which one Matthew is watching right now...something with Academy in the title I think.
    **Wow, loads of crying, death and heartbreak...glad your Sun/Saville story is much happier!
    **Oh man you did such a great job on Sebastian! totally swoon worthy... :heart: Matthew gifted me Stardew valley and installed it on my laptop, I haven't touched it yet.
    **Jasper was one of the 6 toddlers/babies I had Connor and Jared adopt once, they are happy they are down to one!
    **that was a place holder title but it will probably stick, it's probably going to be a fairly short story.
    **Aged up Rowan is adorable in my eyes, I love him to death..(Rosie is nuts to think he's ugly)….I love my evil characters though, so much fun to play/write for.
    **LOL!! She was sleeping with her eyes open (the little creep) but it worked into the story perfectly.
    **"If he can't be her friend, then where can he go?" You'll see very soon. >:)

@Nikkei_Simmer , River and Haruo are looking a bit "aged"

@meerkattime , No problem, it's the truth. :smiley:
    **Jasper was named after my rabbit who died suddenly about 6 months ago..he's almost as cute as bunny Jasper. :wink:
    **I love the lighthouse picture too, I have a thing for lighthouses.

@Karritz , I remember your house built into a hill. :smiley:

@Hallonsaft11 , I actually created the first two Sebastian's in my game, I very rarely let the game name anyone...never have many births on unplayed couples as my game is just set up for stories and freewill is off 99% of the time.
    **You may have to wait a while to see the Striker boys in my story, it's already 35 parts long, and in the stories section if you ever get really bored. They are a very little part of the story and don't even show up till part 24. Misunderstood may be on hiatus until I finish up 2 other stories I need to finish, not counting the new IF story...*sigh* :o
    **Awwww! I love the back story you gave on Ben and Alicia, sounds like poor Alicia was a lonely kid...would love to know about Ben's dysfunctional upbringing.

@Cadh20000 , Echo (great name) is a very pretty kitty!
    **Nice outfits on your Sims.. :smile:

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice finale to the story..

@Silverofdreams30 , We have old Gameboys with chargers that we may throw on ebay in 10 years... :wink:
    **Cute little girl! whatever her name is.. :wink:

@Mikezumi , Already commented on him but dayam that last picture of Richie!! :heart:
    **I look forward to seeing what your Rafael turns out like. :smiley:

@CravenLestat , Pretty patterns!

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you! :smiley:

Going in game to get more pics, then it's upload time!
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 , Echo (great name) is a very pretty kitty!
    **Nice outfits on your Sims.. :smile:

Sam(the black and white cat of the Trek family) certainly thinks so! :p
    Thanks! ^_^
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    So I made too many modest things and had to go with something sleazy. :lol: (PS the outfit is up to high and I had to edit this photo. Might not be a problem for other skintones, but just be aware. :lol: )
    {EA_Lanna: Removed image}
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqu9zy2o0hs6pwh/barelythere.package?dl=0

And some new shoes. Now with bows and actually wedged!
    5KGAns2.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p80ywjs6udxg9k/bowsandals.package?dl=0

aKPnInf.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/77ez8rntglmtewv/leifangbowswim.package?dl=0

yQrLnB9.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fh596s9tvlffuj/rosesandal.package?dl=0

zqZNqDK.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jf4wls1z013j3s/hitomitopv2.package?dl=0
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    So, to confirm, it is less of a problem with other skintones. :lol:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @mikezumi I decided when you wake up later that you don't deserve your request.

L68BsV1.png

HRMMph

:triumph:

CYfcS1J.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @coco @bekkasan -- Finally fixed the darn thing with MC Reset Lot. Deleted a bunch with Object Flush, and they seemed to keep returning. :lol:
    It was just so weird, because I thought if it was jig issue they wouldn't have been able to enter the room either, but they could. Just couldn't exit it. Oh well, it's better now!
    Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Hallonsaft11

Thank you, the world is Legacy Island III
    by rflong7.

@meerkattime

Thank you

@Charlottesmom

Thank you

@bekkasan

Thank you

@king_of_simcity7

Thank you, great updates

Im now off to bed
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks the final part will be up soon :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    The finale part 3:

The Squire and Courtney finally meet up by themselves

42388229_10155834198896497_7558228313005621248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGLnj8QWeuRK9bgFrZsAi9Eyjc8zIpVRHL5SoSsHOVqsBFMai8UNFedKlM_Ro_oRjV34iUroRroTb8lOpgxTa2yUtw14b7UHD05wVdQidUKEw&oh=6226ab7bf24c8d1f06a353c54f920fb2&oe=5C2AD942

All Warren can do is watch through a window!

42389539_10155834198881497_3189552441834078208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeGv68FwPgYL9BSPXD3B-npFFY57NULVZlyYrhNVnk0rASRMhPOtKhs-r_rvezC4kDdlErP0hPO_uC7ZhudBsA2Ai0hWpncws4U5h00i2wRtWw&oh=e0e6732a39e0743dc3ef3f823685c382&oe=5C1D1AE4

He has lost the battle! Will Courtney chose The Squire?

42460440_10155834198926497_3524876644760158208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEILjciQDLp580VzONPIDl7Y_wGUy_emLeTkuH5098-9iwj_pe52Mbig7q0XBAv2ifXZAkcDaWbEQTAvmmdsRp9ZHYckIZSHoXQGnvrbGrsRA&oh=b954e9d83c59430b896643a224bc9357&oe=5C254384
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @coco, no problem :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you like my pics :3

@king_of_simcity7, oh dear, that's not good :(
    What is going to happen? I hope they don't see Warren outside and get to have some romance instead B)

@bekkasan, thanks, I'm glad you like them :3 Lol, Mars is only level 1 so she doesn't sound good yet ;)

@meerkattime, lol no worries, I do that sometimes too ;)
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the kid pics :3

@Cadh20000, he does need to treat ladies better :open_mouth:
    No problem :)
    Lol, that Sim has Marge Simpson hair : D
    I'm digging the Love Inspector results and Jetpack Slowdance :smiley:

@Charlottesmom, ah, I think I was posting my first University screenshots back then :) I should remember Richie and Rafael then...I'm getting forgetful in my middle age :D
    Thanks, I'm glad you like them :3
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2997

@Cadh20000 Glad you found your Larkinson save! You must really have been tired to put it in with your screenshots! :D

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comment :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I have no idea what causes them to change into the cowboy outfit for the mechanical bull but it seems to be random.
    My proprietors are mostly dark skinned as well or at least I think they are because I find it hard to see beyond their pudding features :D
    I abhor the fluffy leg warmers! There are lots of questionable clothes that I would never consider using myself :#
    The auto romance mod works really fast! I am glad I took out the flavour that takes sims all the way to marriage, though, because I like a little control at least ;)

@Aestheques At least your sim got her wish before she died ;)

Page 2998

@king_of_simcity7 Nice new sim!

@Silverofdreams30 Alex's friend is cute! Looks like she and Luna are getting on well :) Lovely scenic shots!

@TinySpaceFox I hope you enjoy your time at the farm :) Lovely seeing Kizzy in your game :) Love the painting she did of Leo! Adorable pics of Kizzy with the butterflies :)

@emorrill Sorry you are feeling blue :( Hope you feel better soon :)

@ZhakiraP Great looking sims in your Praaven save! Lord Arthur is a cutie! Love their outfits!

@MoonandStars83 Great pics! Congrats on the witch baby :)

@Charlottesmom Glad you felt well enough to play for a bit :) Why are Julia and Connor getting snockered? Something bad happen at work or are they celebrating?
    Lovely pic of Jared and Connor :)
    Jasper and Edward look very serious!
  • Options
    Connor and Alec need to stop playing footsies at breakfast! ;)
    44858973431_11005e0d5c_o.jpg
    No arm waving this time. They let Alec have the last tree without complaint ;)
    29922814617_d9f87c281c_o.jpg
    Alec and Jared were doing fine but silly Connor complained about art to his artistic fiance! :#:D
    44858972131_62aca3d410_o.jpg
    Morty was willing to let it slide and tried to flirt but Connor was having no part of it! Sim logic is wrong! It should be Morty that is butt hurt not Connor!
    43048053980_12fbc6f34f_o.jpg
    Connor, who is unflirty, came back with a salute. It wouldn't have been my choice for getting things back on track but I am leaving this up to them and it worked! :D
    43948625675_b2c8787712_o.jpg
    These two were totally oblivious to Connor and Morty's disagreement :D
    43048053170_fc6959b85d_o.jpg
    Alec went to his first job for the day. I couldn't resist taking a pic before the car became visible :D
    43948624575_658c2662fb_o.jpg
    Cornelia was his first customer. She and Gunther have a toddler, Timmy or Tommy. I got a popup that Cornelia and Gunther had broken up so I wasn't surprised she wanted a sing-a-gram to help her with flirting. I was, however, surprised to find Gobias there :D
    44858969341_114c4a8156_o.jpg
    43948623435_36e87f9965_o.jpg
    44858968081_41049dbfbe_o.jpg
    Jared was at the bookstore for a work opportunity so I sent Alec to the park to sing for tips. It was nice to see that Claire hadn't put the weight back on :)
    43948622225_0934fe25bc_o.jpg
    Claire was the only sim watching Alec. There were others at the park but they were busy with their toddlers.
    44858967001_c15052197c_o.jpg
    44858966471_d1ac3def3b_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2999

@Emily4331 Have fun redressing everyone in RH! Cute pink outfit :)
    Adorable memories from your game :)

@bekkasan I can just imagine a bunch of males trying to outdo each other on the treadmills! :D
    That's nice of Alice to help Jennifer with her dress :)
    The short wedding dress is cute!
    Lovely to see Alice trying on dresses too! That's one wedding I really want to see :)
    If one of my boys skinny dips, they all strip off! LOL
    Congrats to Maggie and Joseph on the pregnancy :)
    Fun bowling pics :)

Page 3000

@TinySpaceFox I am not surprised that your first pic was of Martin :D Very cute!

@emorrill When I was a kid there was next to nothing in this area with open fields all around. Now it is nearly fully developed. Costco was very busy when my son and I were there and I am sure they will do very well in this area.
    Lovely seeing your memories of the early days of your thread :)

@plushtrap_107 Great seeing your early pics of Team Galactic :)

@bekkasan I can imagine that Bekka and Patrick were lovely to play!

@Charlottesmom Since you can't access your first pic of Jared it's only right you post a new one :) That burn looks painful! :D

@Emily4331 The mermaid top and bikinis look great!

@Karritz Lovely wedding pic!
  • Options
    Alec's second customer was Zelda who wanted help with flirting. I do hope that Gobias isn't flirting with both Zelda and Cornelia!
    44858965371_c1e2ca9df7_o.jpg
    44858965181_75353a0a05_o.jpg
    When Jared finished his opportunity at the bookstore, I sent him to the park to play for tips. Morty was painting and Connor was writing. They went their separate ways after a couple of flirts, Connor to read and Morty to paint. I had Connor put his book away so he could work on his writing wishes.
    44858964811_2598f8fea4_o.jpg
    When Alec got to the park he went to Geoffrey to ask his sign. I was surprised because sims usually come to him not the other way around :D
    44858964371_3585633d5f_o.jpg
    The boys were flirting when they got home and I squealed when I saw "propose" in Alec's queue :) Jared has had a wish to marry Alec locked in since they started going steady but I wasn't going to act on the wish until Alec wished the same or they did it themselves.
    44858964191_164a16ab6f_o.jpg
    44858963871_a6f303f91a_o.jpg
    43048046600_3e507df46c_o.jpg
    When Morty finished his painting he went straight to Connor for a flirt. I was not happy when I saw one of them had formed a group but I let it slide. Within minutes, the game designated the grouping as a date and I let that go too but had no intention of doing anything about it because I was already acting on Jared's wish to throw a wedding party and the guests had been invited. Alec and Jared were suddenly pushed to the arch I had placed for Jared and Alec's wedding to watch a wedding. I don't know who was responsible, Connor or Morty, and I was worried the guests would arrive before it was over but I let them go through with it.
    44138378144_2580d202f6_o.jpg
    The boys are crying because they should have been the first to marry ;)
    43948611615_36f3f725cc_o.jpg
    44138376464_458b425827_o.jpg
    43948609335_8cf8be94ec_o.jpg
    I was screaming at Connor to leave the wedding cake alone but he and Morty started up the stairs to cut the cake. I managed to cancel Morty but Connor was stubborn and had to be reset. I had no choice because the guests had started to arrive.
    44138374794_b149c9d880_o.jpg
    43948607005_f9299e3d56_o.jpg
    44138373374_4da7906c69_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3001

@Emily4331 Yasmine looks lovely in red! :)
    I never think of ethnic background for my sims. Yasmine is quite the mix! :)
    The black and white outfit with the matching hair is stunning!

@Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful photos for your wallhangings! They will look great in-game!
    Your houses have come a long way since your first posting!

@CravenLestat The jungle hut is cute! Kiwi is pretty!

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) The only problem I have had with SFS is with the shortened URLs but I know how to get around that now.

@Springfairy556 Your Arthur and Guinevere look good!

@PalmArrow Fun seeing your first picture post :) You really should revisit that family now! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice update with the Goths and I love the invisible car lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Since most of the guests were outside and my sims were getting hungry I got the wedding started. I think Jared is peeved that he got to use the arch after his baby brother ;)
    44858954151_f409b35ef5_o.jpg
    44138370224_b6e03c4fa9_o.jpg
    44138369204_cafb9becb4_o.jpg
    29922791797_268bd7a95d_o.jpg
    44138368174_9d24ac6cfc_o.jpg
    29922791187_c45804e314_o.jpg
    44138367254_959a21133c_o.jpg
    The boys got to the cake first because I teleported them to avoid the crush at the door :p
    29922790237_02fdd01c22_o.jpg
    44138366464_7aa7d7b4a0_o.jpg
    30986752368_a2596eae9f_o.jpg
    I sent Connor and Morty to the buffet table because they were very hungry! I was hoping they would eat outside (I had bought a table and chairs) but they decided to try to fight for a chair inside :#
    29922789367_d75804e76c_o.jpg
    Poor Jared :( It must be too much for him ;)
    44858945661_f3a2eef792_o.jpg
    The boys all behaved themselves during the party even though I left them to freewill.
    43948590095_3217880fc2_o.jpg
    44858944281_50bfe84e20_o.jpg
    43948588605_9e93c4120a_o.jpg
    Connor managed to get some reading in ;) I sent the guests home a little later because Connor was exhausted from having been reset earlier.
    29922794307_2b737a4e4f_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3002

@lanlyn Fun seeing your first picture post! I doubt I could find mine after all this time and so many posts ;) Your style changed a lot between your first forum post and your first post in this thread! Lovely memories for you I am sure :)

@afai1261 Thank you :) What a fun first post! Everyone loves the Frio brothers :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I remember your account problem when you first joined us. Nice seeing your early sims :)

@ZhakiraP Thank you :) I was happy with how Vlad turned out :)

@bekkasan Thank you :) I would love to see your Vlad :) Bert used to get played a lot years ago but he hadn't seen light of day for at least 4 years.

@Emily4331 $100 of DoA DLC!? Wow! Looking forward to seeing the conversions.
    Nice new bikini and great random pics :)

@meerkattime I remember your first pic in this thread very well! It is true that there are many nice people in this thread and you are one of them :)
    Thank you :) I could probably find an earlier pic of Bert on Facebook and I might just do that one day :) I was also happy with how Vlad turned out :)

@lisasc360 Fun roller coaster pics from your first post :)

@plushtrap_107 Thank you :)

@coco Sebastian looks absolutely adorable after your makeover <3
    The beanie is really cute on him :)
    You have some cute looking hairs from what I could see from your CAS pics!

@CravenLestat Nice seeing how you built the island. It looks wonderful :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice wedding scenes :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @coco, sorry that your old Sims died :( I am glad your new story is happy and nobody has died :)

@Mikezumi, no problem :)
    Glad you liked my old Team Galactic pics :3
    Oh no, did the wrong Sims get married? I shouldn't laugh but...silly Connor and Morty :D Congrats on both weddings and I'm glad it all went well in the end ;)

I've also given out likes and awesomes :) There were so many posts today; it was hard to keep up :o Am off to bed now, night everybody :3
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    @Mikezumi thank you. It's an old picture from a couple of years ago.

I'm enjoying seeing your sims activities too. They are all good looking sims.

@coco I worked out what the problem is with the house I'm trying to build into the hillside. The hill is too steep. I want the front door in the front of the house. The way the hill is I'm trying to get them to enter the house from the street into the top level of their 5 story house - not onto the roof. But, I've discovered, with normal height rooms the floor of the top level is below ground level. So I have to either let them walk up a few steps and go onto the roof, or, make at least one room higher than normal height. I tried to do that to level 3. Thought I'd have an indoor garden with trees on that level as an excuse for them having the extra wall height. But when I tried to fix it I got another mess. The biggest problem was flyaway bits sticking up all over the place. I know what causes them and how to fix them, in theory, but they wouldn't go away so I bulldozed it again - and now I'm about to start again, for the third time. At least I know what the problem has been now. Hope I can finally get it right.

I just finished watching the video for Episode 17 of Perfect Genetics, Gen 1. I made a few changes so am saving it again now. It'll be up on YouTube in a few hours.

Mia went back to the vet this morning. She has improved sufficiently that the vet wants to see her again in a month and if she's still doing well she'll be allowed to go back to the dog park again - if I still have her as my son, who owns her, will be back home in a month or so.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    As per @Charlottesmom's request, I did Rafael this morning :)

Rafael in original state
    44155655844_1721478781_o.jpg
    Quick look as female
    31003073618_ee53c6a0e2_o.jpg
    Rafael after makeover
    44155655474_79b93e8b1c_o.jpg
    Final version as female
    43964768365_a7f5f1e417_o.jpg
    I didn't change his clothes but I gave him a little weight and reduced his muscle size to compensate.
    31003071888_637f94f14b_o.jpg
    44155654114_24ab438790_o.jpg
    31003071148_c7a142c10b_o.jpg
    43964766785_47878b69ba_o.jpg
    31003070218_781c8a3fcd_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top