Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Well, I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but I think maybe you can try to discuss who would have tried to kill you then? Do you think it's Erin or Kitty? How about Rose? Do you trust her claim?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Honestly though. I would've just killed Broncos outright if I were Mafia. So maybe they're having fun.

Once I'm out, it's between Rose, Kitty, and Erin.

But if you did and she blocked you, it means you're mafia, right? 🤔🤔

But I'm not Mafia, which means the actual Mafia either decided to no kill or targeted me for some strange reason.

I think it would be best to lynch me today because it gives town the most information. Once I flip VT, you'll see that the Mafia might be playing tricks on us.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Well, I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but I think maybe you can try to discuss who would have tried to kill you then? Do you think it's Erin or Kitty? How about Rose? Do you trust her claim?

Like I said, my list would go from:

Kitty <- Most suspicious
    Erin
    Rose

If the Mafia successfully kills tonight, it'll be final 4 tomorrow. I think it's Kitty, but I was wrong about Zinnia so IDK.

Also, it's clear that City either didn't use her power night 1 or sent it to the Mafia, because nobody has claimed getting anything from her.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I think it's Kitty. I don't trust her.

Rose sounds too townish to me. If she's Mafia and wins, it's well-deserved.

I haven't played with Erin in a long time, but I feel like she also likes to have fun with town when she's bad. There was that game when she was a Godfather and the Mafia kept the cop alive, and even managed to endgame her.

Excuse me? Sub hasn't even been active here so I don't think it's even possible for her to have sent in a kill. I think that shows a lot about my role. Dont try ti turn this on me.

If it's not you then it's got to be Erin.
  • Options
    Why does ice suddenly think I'm suspicious when I'm literally wrote a few posts. What is there to even go off? :D
  • Options
    I've seen Mafia turn in kills without posting on the thread at all. But you do have a good point. Maybe it is Erin.

IDK. You guys decide. I don't like the pressure of final 3 or 4 anyway, so I'm leaving it to you. :D

By tomorrow, at least one of Broncos and DeKay will still be alive, so at least you have one or two confirmed townies by final 4.

• Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Why does ice suddenly think I'm suspicious when I'm literally wrote a few posts. What is there to even go off? :D

Sorry, I just don't trust you by default right now. :D Maybe it's a carry over from the recent games you played on Ultimate Mafia.

• Options
    I'll happily change my vote back to Erin but I'm worried you are tricking me.
  • Options
    I think it would be best to just lynch me today because it gives the most information. If we lynch Erin and she's town, we don't exactly learn anything from it.

• Options
    I think it's Kitty. I don't trust her.

Rose sounds too townish to me. If she's Mafia and wins, it's well-deserved.

I haven't played with Erin in a long time, but I feel like she also likes to have fun with town when she's bad. There was that game when she was a Godfather and the Mafia kept the cop alive, and even managed to endgame her.

Excuse me? Sub hasn't even been active here so I don't think it's even possible for her to have sent in a kill. I think that shows a lot about my role. Dont try ti turn this on me.

If it's not you then it's got to be Erin.

I mean, hard to say. Sub was online on this forum. Just cuz they didn't post here, doesn't mean they can't PM a kill. That's why I don't like inactive mafias who do stuff like this. It's very unfair.

Mayne Icey think you're bad cuz of just gut feeling or he thinks the mafia is being sneaky.

I think the mafia just wanted to target Icey if he really is town. 🤷‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, it would give the Mafia a reason to persuade town to lynch me tomorrow, when it's more dangerous, especially if Broncos dies tonight.

• Options
    Vote: Erin

Going back to this.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think it would be best to just lynch me today because it gives the most information. If we lynch Erin and she's town, we don't exactly learn anything from it.

What would we learn if we lynch you and you're town? Nothing too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What if Erin is town though? Would you think it's me? 🤔 I'd rather not get lynched as town in final 4

Also, DeKay has 43,000 posts flat!

• Options

You'll at least see I'm telling the truth and that the Mafia either tried to target me or didn't send in a kill last night. Which means that the Mafia didn't just go straight for Broncos

• Options
    What if Erin is town though? Would you think it's me? 🤔 I'd rather not get lynched as town in final 4

Also, DeKay has 43,000 posts flat!

No, I don't think you're scum.

If it's not Erin, then maybe it's Rose? I dont know. I kinda want to believe her claim but I also think Kitty might be town...? Sorta?? Her very quick voting is a bit alarming tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IDK. I can easily be tricked in these games.

I think Rose is townish, although she did try voting Broncos before backpedaling and going to Zinnia. Although her saying that she was tired and made a mistake seemed sincere to me.

• Options

You'll at least see I'm telling the truth and that the Mafia either tried to target me or didn't send in a kill last night. Which means that the Mafia didn't just go straight for Broncos

I kinda wanna say that you have convinced me enough that you're town, so lynching you today will be a waste. But by all means.

I will just look at the people who vote for Erin or you and the reason they give. They might be the mafia then.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmm, let's just see. I'm keeping my vote on myself because from a town perspective, it's the best move for today.

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

In any case, we still have 2 confirmed townies to work off of.

This comment. The mafia didn't send in a kill part kinda sounds like an excuse.

Instead of saying I wonder who broncos protected, he goes straight to that excuse.

Hmm I hadn’t seen that comment that way, but it makes sense
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

In any case, we still have 2 confirmed townies to work off of.
    Maybe the Mafia did try to send in a kill? I think the Mafia would try to kill Broncos after her claim, and they know that the jailkeeper can't protect herself. Assuming the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, there's only a 1 in 5 chance that Broncos could block last night's kill. And because she did, that person is likely to have attempted to get rid of her last night.

Of course, this is all based on the assumption that the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, which I think is the most logical move.

Um, but I did bring up the possibility that Broncos stopped the kill?

• Options
    I listed down several possibilities. Kitty's reading selectively.

• Options
    I can’t get over the fact that I supposedly wasn’t targeted last night by the mafia. They have absolutely no reason to keep me around, and I don’t see why they would want to kill Icey over me. Unless they knew me dying would be expected, and didn’t submit a kill so whoever I jailkept would seem awful guilty and get a free lynch of whoever I targeted and then kill me.

I see Erin coming up with that plan or maybe it is Icey and I just happened to target him as well. Or maybe he did try to kill me and I blocked it. The fact that he seems willing to sacrifice for town his kind of throwing me off, because I feel like if he was the last mafia, he would be trying to save himself more. I’m really tempted to vote Erin right now, but if she’s town it’ll be useless.

• Options
    Yeah, it's fine. If we lynch someone else and they're town, the Mafia could convince town to vote me tomorrow for an easy win.

• Options
    I’m thinking we lynch Erin today, and I block Rose/Sub tonight? Or Icey again? I don’t know