Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

In any case, we still have 2 confirmed townies to work off of.

Im a little nervous about that too. XD

You didn't send in a kill, right? :grimace: I'm sorry, I still can't shake off the feeling that you are scum.

No. I didnt . i didnt send in anything cause im just a vt.

Hmm. So who is the baddie then? Icey? Erin? I'm still 50/50 about Erin. And I don't know about Kitty/Sub. Sadly I will only have like 2 hours before deadline to make up my mind cuz I'm gonna go to sleep soon.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

You didn't send in a kill, right? :grimace: I'm sorry, I still can't shake off the feeling that you are scum.

Hmm. So who is the baddie then? Icey? Erin? I'm still 50/50 about Erin. And I don't know about Kitty/Sub. Sadly I will only have like 2 hours before deadline to make up my mind cuz I'm gonna go to sleep soon.

When is the deadline again?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

When is the deadline again?

About 11 hours from now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Erin

Let's see how this goes. :D

I do have a feeling that maybe Broncos targetted Icey tho. But I can't wait for her to come online now cuz I gotta sleep soon. Ooh, so much suspense! 😝
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. I have time then. I gtg.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    So I've been reading along with this game, to me out of everyone Erin stands out as scum. Not sure if it's because I don't know her but something feels so off to me. :s I'm also feeling a little worried about Ice.
  • Options

I do have a feeling that maybe Broncos targetted Icey tho. But I can't wait for her to come online now cuz I gotta sleep soon. Ooh, so much suspense! 😝

Yasss, I like this vote.
  • Options
    I'm just going with it too because that's who I suspect the most.

• Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Yasss, I like this vote.

What if I'm wrong tho? XD

I don't know about Icey but I think he would look more frustrated since Bubbz died so early, if they were buddies. But he looks quite okay right now. Linda neutral. So maybe he's town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *kinda neutral
    XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Are you sure you're not scum and just trying to get someone voted out quick?? 🤔🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yasss, I like this vote.

I don't know about Icey but I think he would look more frustrated since Bubbz died so early, if they were buddies. But he looks quite okay right now. Linda neutral. So maybe he's town.

If you're wrong then we can be wrong together. :D
    I guess you're right about Icey, though acting frustrated may have drawn attention to him but he's not at the top of my list right now.
  • Options

Are you sure you're not scum and just trying to get someone voted out quick?? 🤔🤔

I promise, I'm just a VT.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sorry I’m late guys, pop quiz in first period :s

I jailkept Icey last night, so either he was the target or the other mafia. I haven’t gotten scum vibes from him yet, but I was sure mafia would kill me since I claimed, so I’m leaning towards voting Icey.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry I’m late guys, pop quiz in first period :s

I jailkept Icey last night, so either he was the target or the other mafia. I haven’t gotten scum vibes from him yet, but I was sure mafia would kill me since I claimed, so I’m leaning towards voting Icey.

Ahh why'd you have to say that?

Icey what do you have to say for yourself?
  • Options

This comment. The mafia didn't send in a kill part kinda sounds like an excuse.

Instead of saying I wonder who broncos protected, he goes straight to that excuse.

• Options
    Vote: Ice

I'm going for this instead.
  • Options

Yasss, I like this vote.

If you're wrong then we can be wrong together. :D
    I guess you're right about Icey, though acting frustrated may have drawn attention to him but he's not at the top of my list right now.

He did that before tho when he was scum, and it surprised me cuz I really thought he was a frustrated townie when Zinnia started voting for him in that game. XD

Yeah, let's vote Icey. And if it's not him, then maybe it's Erin cuz I can see her trying to kill Icey.

Vote: Icey
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Look guys I’m the jailkeeper. I targeted DeKay last night to see if he bussed his partner or not, I can confirm him town.

I'm still low key offended Broncos thought that I was bussing Bubbz and didn't trust me. XD

I would've jailed you because you'd be an obvious target for night 1
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Well, you can lynch me and see that I'm just a VT. So either the Mafia targeted me or didn't send in a kill, but I feel like it's the latter because I'm not really a good target.

Vote: Iceman

Once I'm lynched, you'll see that I'm telling the truth, so the Mafia's being sneaky,
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Look guys I’m the jailkeeper. I targeted DeKay last night to see if he bussed his partner or not, I can confirm him town.

I'm still low key offended Broncos thought that I was bussing Bubbz and didn't trust me. XD

I would've jailed you because you'd be an obvious target for night 1

Yeah, I know. But I haven't been a N1 target for some time now. I wouldn't mind if mafia killed me on N1 next time. As long as they don't do it like 3 times in a row.

But Broncos said she jailed me cuz she thinks I bussed Bubbz. 😂😂😂 Why y'all gotta do me like that. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Honestly though. I would've just killed Broncos outright if I were Mafia. So maybe they're having fun.

Once I'm out, it's between Rose, Kitty, and Erin.

• Options
    Well, you can lynch me and see that I'm just a VT. So either the Mafia targeted me or didn't send in a kill, but I feel like it's the latter because I'm not really a good target.

Vote: Iceman

Once I'm lynched, you'll see that I'm telling the truth, so the Mafia's being sneaky,

Are you sure you're telling the truth? XD Cuz scum Icey tend to do this kinda thing to guilt trip people. I've seen it before, like at least 3 times.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Honestly though. I would've just killed Broncos outright if I were Mafia. So maybe they're having fun.

Once I'm out, it's between Rose, Kitty, and Erin.

But if you did and she blocked you, it means you're mafia, right? 🤔🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think it's Kitty. I don't trust her.

Rose sounds too townish to me. If she's Mafia and wins, it's well-deserved.

I haven't played with Erin in a long time, but I feel like she also likes to have fun with town when she's bad. There was that game when she was a Godfather and the Mafia kept the cop alive, and even managed to endgame her.