Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I am a bit sus of Broncos. So vote Broncos Also, sorry I havent been on lately. Im been dealing with school and it driving me crazy atm. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I am a bit sus of Broncos. So vote Broncos Also, sorry I havent been on lately. Im been dealing with school and it driving me crazy atm. Lol

Wait. No. vote zinnia im losing my mind. I meant zinnia.
  • Options
    Idk y i said broncos. She claimed jailkeeper. I had a really stressful day in my defense.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm not scum, nah. I voted for Icey because it also gives insight to who the jailkeeper can be, which is a positive for scum. It also looks town suggesting that therefor making the chance he gets jailkept (and caught) less likely.

Broncos needed saving, too, since some people don't really bother voting some days and my alternative to voting someone else is voting myself. Which I'm not going to do.

Yes, I'm frustrated Bubbz was lynched day 1 and Rose was seemingly confirmed town. It's unfair and not exactly fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sub has been gone too long and should be replaced.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sub has been gone too long and should be replaced.

I don’t have any replacements. No one is active enough!!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    I'm not scum, nah. I voted for Icey because it also gives insight to who the jailkeeper can be, which is a positive for scum. It also looks town suggesting that therefor making the chance he gets jailkept (and caught) less likely.

Broncos needed saving, too, since some people don't really bother voting some days and my alternative to voting someone else is voting myself. Which I'm not going to do.

Yes, I'm frustrated Bubbz was lynched day 1 and Rose was seemingly confirmed town. It's unfair and not exactly fun.

Wait, about the Rose thing. You mean to say we didn't get a reroll? Cuz my second role is the same still.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Wait, about the Rose thing. You mean to say we didn't get a reroll? Cuz my second role is the same still.

I did a reroll yes.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I don't think Icey asked for that to get a positive insight. Cuz how would he know who's telling the truth. The jail keeper could also not answer his question at all.

I remember Icey asked for this hypothetical one time and I think he was town at the time. I think. I can't remember. :/
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I did a reroll yes.

Oh okay. That means Rose is not really confirmed town now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I did a reroll yes.

Oh okay. That means Rose is not really confirmed town now.

Correct.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Ooooh. Then I misread it, didn't know there was a reroll.

VOTE ROSE
    unknown.png
  • Options

VOTE ROSE

You still have the longest vote tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

VOTE ROSE

Oh, and there's 4 votes on you now anyways.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Charlie I can replace someone if you're really need, I don't think the game on UM will start until the weekend so I can do it.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Charlie I can replace someone if you're really need, I don't think the game on UM will start until the weekend so I can do it.

I'm glad you volunteered, because I was very tempted, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

I'm glad you volunteered, because I was very tempted, lol.

I didn't really want to but I want to help. :D If you want to play though go ahead!
  • Options

VOTE ROSE

Yeah? I've noticed, thanks.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yes please. Will you sub in for sub lol?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    “I think it was Kelly!” Angela said in a loud yet confident voice, “she is definitely taking the slow train to philly...” The office all grumbled in agreement,
    “Angela are you—“ Angela waved her hand in the air,
    “ I know what I’m talking about Dwight!”
    The office surrounded Kelly.
    “IT WASNT ME GUYS! CMON DWIGHT ITS MY BIRTHDAY!”
    Dwight’s gaze was ice cold, “and the theme is death.”

Zinnia has been lynched, her role was a vanilla townie.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Kitty replaces Sub I might have to start playing in um because no one here is ever active anymore.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @kittymeow sending you your role now.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Kitty replaces Sub I might have to start playing in um because no one here is ever active anymore.

You should, it's really active there! :)

So how long is night?
  • Options

You should, it's really active there! :)

So how long is night?

Twelve hours.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Rude.
    tumblr_mf9dugSuFQ1rxbaoto4_250.gif
    unknown.png