Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (No Patch This Month)

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    zamira82 wrote: »
    Anyone knows what day of the week is normally the 'patch day'? I would prefer it to be in the beginning of the week, so, if anything happened to the patch update, we could still have some assistant from EA within the week. I hope the next update will be announced soon, since they have 72 hours to announce prior the update...

Either Tuesdays or Thursdays, depending on how they feel like.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Thanks @paradiseplanet , so it would probably be on Thursday, if it is next week...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    fredrikamfredrikam Posts: 20 Member
    > @zamira82 said:
    > Bugs fixed & free contents all the way, especially stairs! :) And I like the idea of having the windows open @tiff_ben98 . I also noticed that the curtains are moving when I place the ceiling fan in the room.

New stairs would be awesome. Spiral, a ladder, or v-shaped.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited September 2018
    fredrikam wrote: »
    > @zamira82 said:
    > Bugs fixed & free contents all the way, especially stairs! :) And I like the idea of having the windows open @tiff_ben98 . I also noticed that the curtains are moving when I place the ceiling fan in the room.

New stairs would be awesome. Spiral, a ladder, or v-shaped.

Oh, yes! YES to the stairs!! :D

ETA: Cool profile pic! Hello Mayor Whiskers :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm beginning to think if there'll even be a Sept. patch...but we still have 2 more weeks left in the month so...I guess better late than never?

There will be a patch this month. It's either this week or next.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Still no new patch? After five more weeks with stinky leaf piles, crazy teleportation and Sims cancelling work on holidays? :'(:'(
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Still no new patch? After five more weeks with stinky leaf piles, crazy teleportation and Sims cancelling work on holidays? :'(:'(

Well, there isn't any dev confirmation that we will always have a patch on every month so...I guess monthly patches are also up in the air as well.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm beginning to think if there'll even be a Sept. patch...but we still have 2 more weeks left in the month so...I guess better late than never?

Unfortunatly your fears were correct:

Maybe we'll get two patches in October, one early for bug fixes and one late in the month for the other stuff.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

Maybe we'll get two patches in October, one early for bug fixes and one late in the month for the other stuff.

How unfortunate.

Well, better get the October patch speculation thread going then... @catloverplayer if you don't mind.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Over halfway through the month. What are they waiting on? Release the patch already!
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Bring us back that music please!
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    edited September 2018

I would rather see my game fixed than some more free cobwebs or two new hairstyles tbh. Adding new stuff on top of broken stuff isn't a good idea.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

Whaaaaaat?? Is this the first month they’ve never released a patch?? Wonder why they did this
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Whaaaaaat?? Is this the first month they’ve never released a patch?? Wonder why they did this

Because their change in policies also meant that monthly patches would also be effected...
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Well, drat. I was hoping the leaf piles would be fixed this month. I guess we'll be waiting longer for that fix.

Hopefully along with some much needed fixes, we'll see some costumes that our Sims can truly choose from on Spooky Day. I'm tired of not being able to choose the ones from the Spooky Day pack to fulfill the activity.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

Not the first. They also didn’t release a patch in October 2015.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »

Not the first. They also didn’t release a patch in October 2015.

What was the reason for that one?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Good things come to those who wait! :)

Plus a new release is confirmed. Now we just have to wonder if it's a game pack or expansion pack.
  • Options

Plus a new release is confirmed. Now we just have to wonder if it's a game pack or expansion pack.
    A game pack with singers and hip hop, a game pack with singers and hip hop!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

I for one, actually agree with you on that. But Witches first.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

I really hope the “release” part is actually referring to a pack, and not just a patch! :smile:

I just love Seasons, so I wonder what the next pack would be, oooh... :open_mouth:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    I hope the free content isn't more Halloween accessories ...
  • Options

We'll only be getting free sp00ky boxers :p
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

I for one, actually agree with you on that. But Witches first.
    Grant confirms no witches. OK!
  • Options

We'll only be getting free sp00ky boxers :p

Well, I would appreciate that :D.