Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (No Patch This Month)

12346...Next

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    New way.

2018 is the time to lower your expectations in term of frequency of content/patch.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Jibart wrote: »
    Kate confirmed no patch this month on twitter. Though she said we will be getting a content patch next month and paid content by end of year

Did TS4 get a bug patch for Sept? I can't remember, maybe it did and the fixes were so small and didn't address any I had or have seen caused by new EPs or GPs lately, I forgot about it. I wasn't expecting free content (but where is the free stuff for birthday for TS4....) :( Birthday gone by and nothing to celebrate the TS4 birthday with gifts to the community just for simply keeping them in business for four years.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited September 2018
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Jibart wrote: »
    Kate confirmed no patch this month on twitter. Though she said we will be getting a content patch next month and paid content by end of year

Did TS4 get a bug patch for Sept? I can't remember, maybe it did and the fixes were so small and didn't address any I had or have seen caused by new EPs or GPs lately, I forgot about it. I wasn't expecting free content (but where is the free stuff for birthday for TS4....) :( Birthday gone by and nothing to celebrate the TS4 birthday with gifts to the community just for simply keeping them in business for four years.

No there has been no patch this month on pc. Now console got a big patch early this month.