Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could combine any two Sim games?

You can only combine two..and it does not matter which 2 as long it is part of the Sims series. You dont have to go into detail about it but feel free to explain away :)
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    The sims 4 and the sims medieval. I love playing historically, so I think it would be so much fun if the sims 4 had a world that was set in medieval times. I also wish sims medieval wasn't quest based and I could play families. That's why combining the games would be perfect to me.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Sims 2 and Sims 3 for me for the quirks of 2 and the features of 3. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited September 2018
    When I clicked on this thread I was going to say TS2 and TS4, but then I remembered Medieval was a thing and how I always hated that it was a separate game of it's own. So TS4 and Medieval. It's something I need in my life.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    TS2 and TS4. The neighborhoods of 2 vs the worlds of 4!
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    TS4 and the sims online.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    sims 2 and sims 3
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    TS3 and TS4 - without all the bugs
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Sims 2 (personalities and memories) and 3 (open world, CASt, freedom, options).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Sims 2 and Sims 4. The personalities, the chemistry system, what their turn ons and turn offs are. Being able to having unplayable apartment neighbors.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    TS2 + TS4
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    TS2 and TS4

Would love to have fears, wants, attraction/chemistry, memories, retail, likes/dislikes, personality points, interests.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    3&4. You can't give me an open world and then take it from me. That's not fair!

But I would steal TS2's memories... just to be greedy.
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    TS1 + TS3. TS1 because I think it was the most fun iteration and had a magic about it that hasn't been captured in later iterations; plus I liked all of the expansions. TS3 because of the open world and the CAST system. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2018
    I guess I’d pull something like the memories from TS2 and perhaps the fact that babies could come out of the crib and get changed at a change table and bathed in a sink and stuff (or was that TS3). Also, maybe cars, though I don’t know how they’d work in TS4 world. And perhaps University, did TS2 have anything like University?
    And Starlight Shores, with magicians and other active entertainers.

I wouldn’t give up TS4, so I’m hoping some of these features might be introduced. Love the game even as it is.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    TS2 and TS4
    The depth (specially when it comes to sims themselves) and humour of TS2 with the aesthetics and CAS/BB of TS4 (adding all the building features that are missing from TS4 but were in TS2)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    TS2 and TS3 + vampires from TS4
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Noooooo... I can't choose just two! I want TS2 + TS3 + TS4.

But if you're gonna be mean and restrictive about it, I guess I will choose TS3 + TS4 (that's just a joke, by the way, I don't really think you are mean or restrictive).
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    You can only combine two..and it does not matter which 2 as long it is part of the Sims series. You dont have to go into detail about it but feel free to explain away :)

Sims 2- Sims can step over toys instead of complaining that they're in the way, Sims 3- open worlds, amazing EPs (and cars!) and Sims 4- some skills, food, and all outfits being maternity-enabled is wonderful!

Guess my answer is combination of all three!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    TS4 and the sims online.

Same!
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    TS1 + TS3. TS1 because I think it was the most fun iteration and had a magic about it that hasn't been captured in later iterations; plus I liked all of the expansions. TS3 because of the open world and the CAST system. :smile:

Agree. I would combine these two games. Sims 1 bcuz I think it was the most fun with making magic and Superstar, in fact all the expansions we're great and Sims 3 with the open world CAW, CAS, and game features.

Now I know just two games but if I could combine another two it would be the Sims Freeplay with the Sims 4. Bcuz Freeplay has nearly all the things we want in this game currently and with the Sims 4 gameplay and graphics it could potentially be the best in the series if combined.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    TS2 and TS3 for sure

If Sims 3 supported rotational play(without a whole caste system mod), had connected worlds and the quirkiness\personality of the Sims in Sims 2, I would have never bought Sims 4.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is hard most of what I really liked in 2 is either being worked in or surpassed for me in 4 ..so mine is more linked to the idea or feeling I get from it.
    Sims 4 everything and future + Sims 1 scariness/eerieness at times, yes even political incorrectness, NPC quirkness. Also give me Superstar, and Makin Magic redone and better.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is a hard one for me. If I had no restrictions I think i'd combine TS2, TS3, TS4, and the sims medieval. But if we only get two...hmm i'm thinking TS2 and the TS3 with a few elements from TS4 and medieval. I can't just choose two. :D
    Post edited by fruitsbasket101 on
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    TS2 and TS4.

TS2 you actually had to plan ahead -- if you wanted new clothes you had to go buy them, same with groceries. And there were a lot of little things that made a big difference in gameplay -- children would stand on their parents/grandparents feet to "dance", or run into the house from the school bus to show off a good report card and their parents would actually react, not just a little notification in the corner. The likes/dislikes and turnons/turnoffs helped to make Sims feel more complex, and led to some decision-making; if you met Mr. or Ms. Right and they hated the things you loved, would you make compromises or move on to the next candidate?

But I prefer the ease of building/remodeling in Sims 4, and the CAS is awesome. The Sims feel more "alive" because they're so expressive in their actions. A bit of toning down on some of the "happy" buffs (mods can help with that but would be nice not to need them) so the Sims don't feel so bipolar would help a lot, but in general I like how expressive their faces are. And I like the ability to have multiple outfits to change into; combine that with the need to purchase those outfits and it would be awesome.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Hmm.. for sure the sims 2 is in there and I was going to say the sims 4 cause of more smooth gameplay, routing and multitasking which is BIG major thing for me. But I also like how the sims 3 had an open world and so many creating options with the color wheel. I felt they really wanted to do something major and crazy with the sims 3 and with the sims 4.. I never got that feeling at all. It was more made with fixes from previous games and smoother experience and then a giant downgrade in the options possibilities. The sims 4 for me is more like sims 3 2.0.
    I wish the sims 4 was a combi of the 2 and 3 and I guess its what most expected as well. unfortunately it wasnt.
    So I guess im going with the sims 2 and sims 4 then.