Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

German youtuber hints at next DLC

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    tiff_ben98tiff_ben98 Posts: 9 New Member
    hoping for witches or uni related! fingers crossed
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    TheSimer wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I wonder what his sources could be. If he already knows, maybe it's not far from release? That's if he isn't pulling our legs anyway

He is definitely in contact with EA germany since he is a big influencer.

Do you really think EA would tell him of all people information and not anyone else? Not to be rude but even if they wanted a YouTuber to hint for hype, they would choose someone like deligracy who is more relevant I guess.

4 million subscribers, biggest german youtuber when it comes to gaming but Deligracy is more relevant. You have to love American arrogance lol

Deligracy is Australian.

It's about the language. If it's not an English-speaking YouTuber, than it's an irrelevant one apparently. Even if he has more than four times of subs and gets to play games and show them months before they come out.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just saying, it's not fair to call that other user an arrogant American when Deligracy isn't even American.

It's arrogant to think that everything you can not understand is irrelevant and that is an attitude I often see with americans.
    I knew that Deligracy was australian but it has nothing to do with my point. The user could have asked if the YouTuber was a big one, but they automatically assumed that because he was speaking german, Deligracy who speaks english is getting more information from EA.

Edit: It's also pretty well-known that Germany is important when it comes to gaming. Gamescom is a name that most sim players (and gamers in general) know.

I think you might need to learn some tact also most of the gurus are from american and if you want them to put your ideas in the game you
    should be nice regardless of what your thoughts are on american
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    edited September 2018
    I do believe the biggest Sims' influencers know what is coming before the rest of us do, remember they are influencers, it's going to be a similar concept to what I do with product testing, they give out products to a few people, you sign a contract to keep your mouth shut until the release of said product, often times it is not released at all, but you are there to provide constructive criticism where it's due so the compny have a good idea about what, if anything, needs to be changed.

I remember a Simmer it may have been lilsimsie or Deli who said that they knew about Seasons for a while and hated not being able to say anything. Ugh, I can't for the life of me remember who it was, I know they were female.

Anyway, it is plausible that he knows. The only problems are, my German is very poor and I don't know what his playstyle is so I can't speculate on what it will be.
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Some Game Changers get free copies in advance to play while the game is in final testing, but that is for reviews and Let's Plays and are not released before the game drops.

If this guy knows anything that might be true due to early access and leaks that info, he/she won't be a GCer very much longer due to ND contracts.

I think he is guessing in order to increase his viewership by tricking gullible players.

He isn't breaching anything.

I do this (not with EA but other companies)

All he said was that he knows a release is coming. He didn't state what it is or when it's coming. I can tell you Vauxhall may relese a new car in the future. I'm not saying when or what it will be, but it is common knowledge that they probably will so I am not really sharing anything new when I tell you that.

The only time I have been sworn to complete silence was when I did this for the UK gov. and the DVLA.
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    emluckysunshineemluckysunshine Posts: 58 Member
    vikixc wrote: »
    I do believe the biggest Sims' influencers know what is coming before the rest of us do, remember they are influencers, it's going to be a similar concept to what I do with product testing, they give out products to a few people, you sign a contract to keep your mouth shut until the release of said product, often times it is not released at all, but you are there to provide constructive criticism where it's due so the compny have a good idea about what, if anything, needs to be changed.

I remember a Simmer it may have been lilsimsie or Deli who said that they knew about Seasons for a while and hated not being able to say anything. Ugh, I can't for the life of me remember who it was, I know they were female.

Anyway, it is plausible that he knows. The only problems are, my German is very poor and I don't know what his playstyle is so I can't speculate on what it will be.

I believe if I remember correctly, it was Rory that stated she had known about Seasons for about a year. It was in her livestream on Twitch when the embargo lifted and she was answering questions. ;)

• Options
    vikixc wrote: »

I believe if I remember correctly, it was Rory that stated she had known about Seasons for about a year. It was in her livestream on Twitch when the embargo lifted and she was answering questions. ;)

Thank you :))
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    As before, when discussions start becoming personal or about the people rather than the content or info it's no longer appropriate. Closing this here.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top