Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    One Graciela's day.

In the morning: You slow plum, how dare you serve me last when I came first?!

97VqpZ8.jpg

At the work: I wouldn't make this mistake if that old bat didn't annoy me!

sBxbtdP.jpg

Before sleep: How could this happen?! Why can't I send butler do this bothersome work?

QYQnRVS.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I'm playing with my new household. The starting was pretty tough, not only job related, but also with her love live. The person she pursued rejected her. But her persistency makes things work, he falls in love with her. After a few months, they eventually move in together. On their day off, it happened that there's GeekCon at San Myshuno. They went there for a date and of course, it was a fun ride!

yBwaGdI.png

Among others, they found out that, San Myshuno residents are weird. Meet Lily and Penny. Their date was great and they are so happy.

tzj7ta9.png

The boyfriend is so confident that my Sim is the one. He proposed to her, but she rejected him. :D Among of the reasons, she is so hungry. It seems like a joke, or perhaps a payback, because of how hard it was when she was pursuing him for years.

Tz0FmbY.png

Maybe, it is about time for them to build a family together. She is so in love with him, and so do him. So, she proposed to him and now, they are happily engaged.

aSJRFyP.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    RosalettaRosaletta Posts: 25 Member
    The Bjergsens has had a rough time lately. It is the middle of winter and freezing temperatures most days, and they just lost all their money (I have a list with things that can happen to my sims, and sometimes roll things from there to spice up my game). Even though both Bjørn and Clara worked really hard and brought home promotions, they were not even close to be able to pay when the bills came.

Sofia decided to visit her friend Luna Villareal to get away for a while. The weather was okay when she left their house, but on her way home she got caught in a blizzard!
    ZTdgyhV.png?1

Bjørn went out to look when she didn't come home, and he got to her just when she couldn't stay awake anymore and they walked home again together.
    CGeEUCK.png?1

Then Winterfest were coming up, on the same day as both Sofia and Elsa's birthdays! So they had to choose between paying their bills, or getting gifts and Christmas decorations.
    Sofia spent most of her day playing the guitar, because she's planning a special gift for her family...
    6u3DEzd.png?1

The whole family were busy decorating the tree Winterfest morning...
    wltMwRX.png?1

...and then the power got shut off. Luckily Clara had already prepared the grand meal and the birthday cake! After the meal and after the girls had blown out the candles, they opened the presents by candlelight. Father Winter showed up after a while and I think he felt sorry for them, because he gifted them a fridge AND a stove! (They were finally able to pay the bills, yay!)
    MXMdhqK.png?1

Then it was time for Sofia's special gift. It was her first self written song, which she afterwards licensed to help pay the bills! :smile:
    c8Kk4kW.png?1
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member

I played in my Not So Berry save again, meet Prudence Plum and her son, Nugget.
    ogjhpu.jpg

Nugget's dad is a random townie, Layton. He's a very kind and involved father.
    oac0vt.jpg

He's also a doctor. I love the active careers, so it's fun to continue to play as a doctor after Prudence quit to be an entertainer.
    osvhqd.jpg

Prudence had to find a way to make money when thy couldn't afford their bills, so she took up midnight fishing.
    qpfo1g.jpg

She's also almost mastered cooking. She's going to quit entertaining and become a chef once she realizes she's has no comedy talent. :D
    2yowrkg.jpg
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Let's see, Alyssa grew up into a child, Adam and Eve got promoted - he's now a Futures Trader, and Eve is currently a Watercolor Dabbler. One more job and then Eve can be a stay at home Mom! Hopefully anyway - if their bills don't get too much more ridiculous. I'm seriously debating turning them down with MCCC! Alyssa joined League of Adventurers and is currently a B student. The house STILL isn't finished, but I'm slowly working on it - between the ridiculous bills and low job pay, they aren't getting very far lol. Otherwise, they are just making friends, going out, and skilling, skilling, skilling.

This is what Alyssa grew up into - as pajamas!

08-17-18_2-19-09_AM.png

I quickly got rid of the sunglasses.

Alyssa Drake - Whiz Kid - Evil

08-17-18_2-20-19_AM.png

And here she is in her wacky every day! It suits her somehow lol.

08-19-18_8-40-15_PM.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    On a hot summer day, you never know what you're going to see at the park.

IpaSAEa.png

Curtis got abducted by aliens, but sadly no baby bump appeared.

fEIwTvA.png

But never mind, he's got some new parental responsibilities now that Claire's a child.

CwAbWqy.png

6ls1i2e.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I wanted to pose my newly converted (from Sims 3 to Sims 4) Love Drunk story cast, but the group pose I had required 9 sims, I only had 8 so I dragged Lilith Vatore off the street to make up the numbers. She looks like she truly belongs, bless her! :wink:

wiHuEhb.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited August 2018
    Lilith Vatore was a heartbeat away (almost literally, as you'll see) from completing the Grilled Cheese Aspiration.
    She just needs to evangelize grilled cheese with Grimmy and eat a grilled cheese sandwich in space. She doesn't have a rocket, so she has to wait for Geek Con.
    Eliza Pancakes calls and asks her to breakfast. They're at the restaurant, when guess what? Geek Con is starting! Great! She can run home, get a grilled cheese sandwich, and eat it in space! One down and one to go!
    Suddenly fortune smiles upon her. An aged waitress keels over and dies! Yay (okay, that sounded worse than I meant)! Lilith meets Grimmy (who is a Clumsy, Perfectionist, Dog Lover), and talks grilled cheese. Sweet.
    She rushes home, cooks up a batch, and heads out to Geek Con with two hours left.
    She goes to climb aboard the rocket ship. Wait, she's waiving her arms and making the "I can't go there" gesture.
    Because...
    cQeWy5i.png
    Somebody left a picnic table on the launch pad.
    In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart: "Missed it by that much."
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    TS4_x64_2018_08_21_01_28_58.png
    Jinyoung carved 20 pumpkins on Skill Day and improved his handiness skill from 0 to 9 o_O I'm not sure if skill day is supposed to be that extremely useful or if this is one of those glitches that seem cool at first but end up breaking the game 20 saves later :neutral:

Also the dog is sick :(

TS4_x64_2018_08_21_01_13_41.png

Also Jinyoung looks adorable when he eats, just saying...

TS4_x64_2018_08_20_23_29_48.png
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I gave some more makeovers to pre-mades today.

The Vatores
    23l19jk.png
    2rc7rx4.png
    aw9df.png
    11idcom.png

The Jangs, including all of Baako's outfits because I love his look.
    rr0cgz.png
    16j35g2.png
    352p454.png
    x4qasz.png
    e8aknd.png

The Bheedas
    2ls8fus.png
    2mi4zuu.png

The Villareals
    11v5gtg.png
    ih1554.png
    20gcwoi.png
    2utjlfa.png

The Bjergsens
    2h73x38.png
    f9kqdd.png
    2zz72o9.png
    2dbw1sw.png

Salim Benali
    2b9r9x.png

And then I spent some time playing with them.

2nhzvwn.png
    9zu9fr.png
    9strlx.png
    s624av.png
    rtfby8.png
    2efudtc.png
    68svuu.png
    b6dpue.png
    53kdgz.png
    absg0o.png
    2m4src4.png
    1zm1hsg.png
    35arxux.png
    2evs3ue.png
    9k3trn.png
    10cj6eh.png
    2urkpio.png
    a5gw8m.png
    5osb3q.png
    9qd213.png
    11r9ffq.png
    zo98ab.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    My third gen turned out pretty if I say so myself ^.^
    DjJiPZzl.jpg
  • Options
    mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    I started the legacy challenge for the first time on Sunday and my sim was literally living in a 3x3 space with nothing but a blow up bed, a crappy toilet, and a shower. I put some cheap restaurants around so she could eat with the little money she had and took her to the geekcon festival to play some games since she has none. She met her fiancee at geekcon! I moved him in with her because he wasn't previously in the world and he brought 20,000 with him but I wanted to make it interesting so basically since he was technically homeless, I bumped their funds back down to like 2000, so now they're growing together and her little 3x3 shack grew to about 8x6? Basically she can cook her own food now and the bathroom is PRIVATE. This is going to get intereeeesting.
    sappy himming :)
  • Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    So I have a hot mess sim named Katie. Her deal is being involved with, woohooing, having babies and romances with several guys on rotation. But she doesn't want to be exclusive with anyone. Well today her oldest child was aging up to Young Adult. He invited his girlfriend and Don Lothario who is his father over to celebrate. At one point, Katie's youngest son, who is a toddler and also Don's other child with her, goes to hug Don, and Don REJECTS THE PRECIOUS BABY!!! I was so mad. Truth be told of all the guys she is involved with (Don, Mortimer, and J), Don is the biggest jerk to her and seeing him treat the baby that way was the last straw, I immediately had her go up to Don and "Ask to Just Be Friends", and then proceeded to have her call up J and made her kiss and make out with J in front of Don, lol. I've heard Don is supposed to be a good guy and good with his kids but in my game he's a real jerk (or maybe he just doesn't care for Katie all that much despite their having had a high romantic relationship status).
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2018
    Today I gave a few more makeovers to pre-mades. This is the only save I've been playing lately.

The Rasoyas
    48LTHP.png
    U0lxU2.png

Free Spirits
    WJFS2W.png
    NniavE.png

And I played around with them some.

lWb6UK.png
    fVaNkW.png
    jmFzOs.png
    jczMpT.png
    sfWXvG.png
    YJMKvZ.png
    MYCnfn.png
    p7Ty2w.png
    w3rzEl.png
    q5AghY.png
    SvWSL6.png
    ApeJuc.png
    7HRrbL.png
    v16WLt.png
    B9aj3E.png
    CMFmYA.png
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Lately I've been playing my "Not so berry" save again. I did create a fresh save though and moved the sims to that save (because the population and everything was not good in the old one). I finished up generation 4 (gray), and I am now focusing on generation 5 (plum). My heir is named Violet Berrymerry. She is a YA, and moved to a crappy apartment in San Myshuno. She is working hard at her doctor career.

I've also been updating the premades looks and giving everyone a proper hot/cold outfit in my other "main" save. I'm not done yet, but it is a lot of fun. :smile:
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2018
    @ladysweettart LOL :grin: I'm currently playing with a sim and trying to complete the serial romantic aspiration. One of the side goals I set is that every boyfriend should also result in a pregnancy (when she's pregnant I ask the father to be her boyfriend). But well, her first boyfriend didn't care much for the baby he had fathered (maybe it was because he's evil and a loner). In the meantime my sim had found herself a second man/boyfriend (who did care for the first baby, even though it wasn't his), and after a couple of days she got pregnant with her second child. Fast forward a couple of days more and the first kid had aged up into a child. And when the father of the first kid came over (he was invited because his daughter was a child now and she shared the geek trait with him), he almost immediately took to the baby and changed her diaper. And that one wasn't his. Though maybe he thought the baby could be his :wink: (they had been woohooing a while before...). When that baby aged up later, she had the same hair color and eye-color as her sister (and her mother), and that I could use in writing my narrative on my tumblr.

In my profile pic you see the second boyfriend, and the first child (the girl I was talking about).
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    @Sassie, yeah, it's weird how the guys don't always seem to know which children are theirs lol. Realistic though I guess if the woman is involved with more than one guy. I mean from his perspective, all he knows is he woohoos regularly with this girl and now she's got a baby lol.

I've had what you're talking about happen too, especially with Mortimer. He will come over and help with the children who are his, but he's also gone and autonomously taken care of babies who weren't his (which is awesome when your sim is a single mom and up to her eyeballs in potty training, putting toddlers to bed, etc etc). I learned really fast to let the baby daddies come over if they call and want to visit, lol, if nothing else for the extra help with the children. My sim Katie hasn't asked any of them to be a boyfriend (though she has soulmate status with all of them, well, now two of them lol). Now that she broke it off with Don she started something up with Johnny Zest too, so now her rotation is Mortimer, J, and Johnny. Lol. She has had babies with all of them (well she just got pregnant by Johnny). I wanted to do something like the 100 Baby Challenge, but didn't want to be penned in by all the rules, like having to be poor and deal with everyone peeing their pants because you can only afford one or two bathrooms lol, or having to find so many different men to father the babies. I also wanted to use child support as a means of income. Plus I feel it is realistic, in real life there are people who go back and forth between different guys.

It's been really fun playing a nontraditional sim. I usually play the nice, normal family-style way so this is new and exciting. I probably will have her settle down with one of them eventually but right now I'm having too much fun with her messed up love life lol.
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    MezinkaMezinka Posts: 111 Member
    Welp,

My sim was running her store and one of the customers froze to death right in front of the mannequins.

All the employees kept mourning, so I had to lock the urn in a backroom.
    double_facepalm.jpg
    Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    On a whim I d/l a pregnant SIM with two baby boys. We are going to say Johnny Zest was drunk and felt bad for her so he married her. She popped out triplets and Johnny got a puppy. I used a good portion of the money they came with to add a three bedroom one bathroom addition to his trailer. I left a lot of things the same except the front bedroom is an office and extended the kitchen to add laundry.(what is with me and renovating that trailer) My objective is to play through without money cheats and have her complete flower arrangement to level 10. With two toddler boys who adore Johnny and the puppy and three baby girls Johnny has not had much time to practice his guitar so he can get ahead. They need a nanny during the night so they can sleep and partially stagger their sleep to keep the cost down. They are both really happy and this is probably harder on me then on them. It’s hard so it’s fun.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My sims were on date at Oasis Spring bar. Some flirty guy interrupted their conversation to fire up one of them, then continued talking to the other. Wow! :o Then she did noxious cloud to him. Lol! :D

Then, this is Emmelyn with her fox Chatastrophy she's training.

7gxBgRp.jpg

9gzfvco.jpg

I am impressed much by Seasons.

KFuOBnK.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Olivier died, and so did his girlfriend Misa a little later on. Olivier was my generation 5 heir's younger brother.

07-28-18_11-51-03-PM-768x402.png

His niece Diane, my gen 7 heir's twin sister, inherited the house they lived in. She's an outdoor enthusiast and so she will take good care of his garden.

08-22-18_8-28-29-PM-768x402.png

She's in a relationship with the hermit of Granite Falls.

07-28-18_11-11-31-PM-768x402.png

My gen 6 heir's younger brother Elliot now has a nice family with his wife Estrella. They have two daughters named Camille and Charlotte, not twins.

08-22-18_1-45-39-PM-768x402.png

My other played sim, Timmy, made another mistake. He first kissed his best friend Kasey's wife Hanna behind his back. Well guess what, this time he kissed his best friend Kasey himself! Whoops!

08-22-18_1-03-20-PM-768x402.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    edited August 2018
    KnnOag6.png

Christina went to a night club with Oliver, a boy she met at the bar.

rywpDLS.pngù

They got drunk and... this happened

KWHAAgU.png

A few weeks passed and Oliver never texted or called Christina. She did start feeling sick, so she took a pregnancy test, it was positive. (I had risy woohoo active) Christina called over her friend Anne and told her what happened.

9aUeh4l.png

She hugged Anne and invited over OLiver, she told him there was a very inportant things she needed to talk about, when she told him she was pregnant he immediately said he didn't want any baby at the moment. Christina got angry and yelled at him, she said him she thought for him she wasn't only a one night stand and that they will be a couple. He looked at her and told her they were both drunk, he wasn't interested in her, and then he got out from Christina's apartament.
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited August 2018
    Today was pretty uneventful.

Drucilla decided to work on her gaming skills...
    3Lv1N55.png

Drew worked on his programming skills...
    k8hvCLU.png

And Nathan is studying up on vampire lore.
    DT0NCG5.png
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top