Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    My sim got triplets...I mean, TRIPLETS. My game barely gets me a single son and it gives me 3 ... 🐸🐸🐸🐸, the family budgets is not ready for that. And not only that, my plans were for one of the sons and now I have 3 sons to worry about. geez.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Wow such happy and tragic times in simmers games! This is what makes the ga soooo goood though!

I've recently started playing with my Stone Legacy again. instead of my Adlers. I was waiting until I got a new computer but eh, they may be a while still. lots of real life things popped up, I bet many can relate. anyways, I'll post pics later and catch everyone up on my Stones. ^.^
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited August 2018
    I decided to combine two families- maybe three- to create a whole new family. So far, I only have Ryan and Katherine Gilbert(40) and their 17 year old daughter Emily! Up next Ethan Parker will have parents, but I'm not sure if I should use two sims I'd previously made or make new sims. Also, Emily was created through the CAS 'Play With Genetics' tab.
    Ryan Alexander Gilbert
    30191321188_c7bbc47dc4_o.png

Katherine Melinda Cole-Gilbert
    42250029430_bf131247d3_o.png

Emily Katherine Gilbert
    42250026340_179505e979_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    So far Adam and Eve Drake are still skilling and trying to make ends meet. Eve switched over to the painter career so that she could reach level 3 on that one for her Renaissance aspiration. She's only a palette cleaner currently, while Adam just got promoted to Senior Manager. Eve has maximized the painting skill while Adam has maximized the programming skill. Eve is on level 3 of her aspiration, while Adam is stuck on level 2 of Fabulously Wealthy. Alyssa is getting close to aging up into a child, and nearly has her skills maxed. Adam and Eve just welcomed twin girls, Adelaide and Angela into the world. Guess they're going to have to have more than 3 kids, in order to get that elusive boy!
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    08-16-18_12-12-53AM_zps3gnpklhw.png
    Elsa was out for dinner Celab sister came by maybe bite elsa but she was about to leave then she made a creepy walk to another sims and But Elsa was looking at her if gone crazy. :D
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I had a horrific thing happen yesterday, my Chris and Jess save somehow got corrupted. :'( I’m doing all I can to fix it, I know it had to be a mod or something that caused it. But I will be updating my Legacy save for the time being. Ugh
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member

My gen 2 legacy heir got married! He's the son of Ulrike Faust. The wife is Elsa Flex, daughter of Marcus Flex and Mila Munch thanks to MCCC.

4gjbqh.jpg

However, they hay their wedding on Neighborhood Brawl day, so people were getting into fights left and right. Ulrike and Elsa even fought autonomously while the men were setting up for the wedding.

116i7ue.jpg

Elsa won!

nwws5l.jpg

The happy couple

anzocm.jpg

First dance

ip5paa.jpg

And Elsa mingling with the guests. I'm so happy with how pretty she is, finding a pretty townie wife for my heir was difficult.

118g10g.jpg

And one more random fight to close the wedding on a good note

2u97h52.jpg

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • Max Villareal disbanded the Renegades and joined Public Enemies with his dad.
    • Luna Villareal autonomously planted a flower.
    • Supriya Delgato stepped in dog 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    • The lottery day is nigh! Who will win?
    So as I said in a post earlier, I would tell about my Legacy Founder. Also I got my Chris and Jess save to work, YES!
    So, this is Ms. Izzie Oz, she is my hero! She is a very courageous, independent woman. She was hanging out at her favorite spot, The shrieking llama.
    bDdOHcN.png
    yWQFhcd.png
    She found the love of her life, her other half, Salim but I changed him to Nick. Also gave him a little makeover.
    1eelYZv.png
    THX1wQ3.png
    KiVs0D2.png
    DXoZLjw.png
    fBzxkAV.png
    Things were going so well for them, on Love Day she proposed to him and he rejected her and he was smiling! Poor Izzie! Maybe it was the fact she was living in a tent on her property. I just hope there is still a spark left in this relationship.
    OuwdEEw.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I haven’t shared in some time, but here we go…

Founder Bryce King and his wife Zoe Patel
    dJTbMQxh.png

Last holiday together before everyone, save for Burke, moved out to start their own lives
    sjrljeUh.png

Burke met the love of his life, Dana
    IWtxUNch.png

And got married ^.^
    PDxtrIJh.png

They had a daughter named Luna
    coPXdvsh.png

Adorable!
    rqycl88h.png
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Adam and Eve are still trying to make ends meet, though Eve was finally promoted to Art Book Collator. One more level and we can knock off another part of her aspiration! I turned aging on in my game for unplayed folks, let's hope I don't regret it. My played are firmly staying active household only though! The twins finally grew up to toddlers, and I got a bit of a surprise. Now let's see if I do this picture thing right...

08-16-18_6-57-58_PM.png

Somehow Adelaide looks blonde. I did check in CAS, cause I was very, very confused as to how I got a blonde baby! It's a shade of brown, according to CAS.

And here's the rest of the family!

Adam - Self-Assured, Perfectionist, Ambitious
    08-16-18_7-04-32_PM.png

Eve - Creative, Perfectionist, Loves Outdoors
    08-16-18_7-04-45_PM.png

Alyssa (who will be a child soon) - Clingy
    08-16-18_7-05-17_PM.png

Adelaide - Inquisitive
    08-16-18_7-05-07_PM.png

Angela - Charmer
    08-16-18_7-04-57_PM.png

I tend to keep whatever the game generates them in, as I rather like the choices we have in this iteration. I play with only a few mods, and no CC as of yet. Which is strange for me - my Sims 2 game takes 2 hours to load due to all the CC and mods!
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited August 2018
    Gorgeous Sims!! I especially love Eve, and Salim’s makeover and the toddlers. <3
    Not much happened in my game today, because I was focusing on other stuff. But last time I played, the Pancakes had HarvestFest.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    My founder, Scarlett's daughter finally aged up to a young adult and decided to go to the local club to meet new people. She happened to meet Diego Lobos and the two hit it off. Hed8FTn.jpgI gave Diego a makeover though and after days of chatting together they became a couple.lshxESo.jpgSadly however Diego started to move things too quickly and asked her to marry him, but she turned him down.3wb2yvH.jpg Edit: I didn't include her name because I forgot what it is, I only recently started to play as her :D
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    So, I restarted my Sims 3 legacy family, beginning with Brad and Beth Thomson, a few days ago.

Today, Beth got stuck doing the yucky work while Brad snoozed.
    Uas9nhr.png

Later, Brad manned up and helped in the kitchen before work.
    M7SAo0x.png

After Brad left for work as a mascot, Beth got a little happy.
    3C7uuNE.png
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Starting a new legacy. The color challenge that I found on the ideas page. I have created three people so far. 5 to go. Im very excited about this. I wonder who's gonna win. Im definitely using my indigo girl in the future. Orange guy too. They turned out great! The names are (in order of the colors), Ruby Madrigal, Oliver Twist, Liam Hansen, Hunter Jackson, Davey Elliott, Ivy Saul, Poppy Abernathy and Rosie Cortes. Ill post pictures once I am finished and on my computer.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Way back before Victor passed, he had a fire in the kitchen29RVDf1.jpg
    and now Diego a fire in the kitchen and accidentally got caught as well.hLpAQL8.jpg
    Claudia got angry againPL1da75.jpgTwo times now her kitchen got burned. The family cat Buster got sick so decided to take him to the vet.vtd5hRW.jpgHe's a good boy.SUSkl7y.jpg

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    My sim got triplets...I mean, TRIPLETS. My game barely gets me a single son and it gives me 3 ... plum, the family budgets is not ready for that. And not only that, my plans were for one of the sons and now I have 3 sons to worry about. geez.

I got triplets the other day when I was not expecting them. It was funny because I was rotating households then went back to that family to check on how the pregnancy turned out. They're wealthy but the house will need extending.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited August 2018
    Double Update!
    Oz household
    Izzie and Nick's relationship survived after two rejected proposals! Izzie took Nick to the romance festival hoping that would help the marriage vibes in him and it worked! They married right there at the festival!
    zoKAU9Y.png
    hkIyRI5.png
    Izzie tried to sale some parsley at the flea market but no one bought anything, maybe next time.
    nGikkug.png

Hemsworth household
    Kara took things to the next level with her boyfriend, Deangelo.
    Hmmm, looks like someone might have some explaining to do and it's official, Kara is gonna be a Mama!
    miVTYM3.png
    3uUJRPB.png
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    My family recently moved to Oasis Springs, so they had a few first the first day at a "new" school which left the four teens and children with a lot of catch up homework and on Monday they got projects and Noah found out he had an old project he had plus is normal Homework and his catch up homework it was 4am after the two projects. He was lucky the next day was snow day (the day before big events in Winter) so he was able to sleep in. When he woke up the celebrated the second youngest (Luna's) Birthday and she got a new room but just before the birthday and while the mum was cooking breakfast the dog Roxie ran away :'(
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I played two saves this morning. One of my saves is a young couple who just moved to willow creek. It was love day in the save today so I had them do a few things. I just got spa day so I had them visit the spa and have a relaxing afternoon. She is pregnant so she couldn’t do as much spa day stuff as I was hoping. Kind of disappointing but it was still a fun trip for them. After the spa I took them to a fancy restaurant for a nice dinner to end love day.

In my other save I have another couple who live in Brindleton Bay. They have a cat named Khaleesi and live in a lovely little home. I just got Get to Work as well (yay for bundles) so I officially have all EPs. The wife is a chef which will make playing around with the new baking skill fun. The husband is a writer but I decided that will be his side job and he will be a scientist instead. I have never used a lot of the logic objects so I figured this would be fun. He had his first day today which was a whirlwind. Poor Khaleesi woke up sick so I had to take her to the vet early before his work day started. After that it was time for work. Honestly I really really enjoyed spending the day with him at work. I also love that I don’t have to go with him either. In sims 3 you didn’t have that option which was frustrating with large families. But so far so good. I don’t think GTW will ever be my favorite or most used EP but I do find it enjoyable so far. The scientist career is very creative. I’m excited to try doctor and detective too. And maybe own a business one day. Loved that in sims 2.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I played one of my favorite saves last night. It's a little family of three. Both my Sim parents are in the Business career, and they both are at level 6 in the Business, and their daughter has a B in school, she still has a awhile to go until she hits her teen years, she also has skills incept for her social skill maxed
    Since it was the first warm day of the year, Chris and Jess took Archer to the park to play. He was all excited.
    COLaIEg.png
    Jess' butt was too big for the swing apparently. She still had fun regardless. Lol
    MA8TqRg.png
    LXKw68Z.png
    GaszNH7.png
    Kara was well into her pregnancy, she was really happy to become a mother. She was ready. Her tummy was so cute!
    ftUy48M.png
    Enl4B5i.png
    Since Ms. Marvel's passing the family got a hampster and named him Bucky. (Yes I love my Marvel characters lol)
    SGawV7d.png
    Kara invited her best friend and daddy to be over to gush about the baby. They both got to feel it kick.
    3Wb2BTp.png
    dUhbfNP.png
    It was finally time, labor happened and Kara was hit with the reality of her baby. She was scared. But when her little girl arrived it was made perfect. Granny and Grandpop finally got to meet their granddaughter, Jacy.
    TvLLO9J.png
    o01UHRG.png
    Ud3ts6x.png
    Tj22Mg6.png

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2018
    Today I started a save to play the pre-made Sims since I don't generally play with them unless they marry into my households. These are the makeovers that I gave to some of them today.

The BFFs
    21debh5.png
    10qvrix.png
    i5x1zq.png

The Pancakes
    sou2xc.png
    1ru814.png

Johnny Zest
    zji6wx.png

The Bros
    2njk7zm.png
    34862dd.png

The Calientes & Don Lothario
    15d8in9.png
    e00g3k.png
    27y62j9.png
    ix6psi.png

Penny Pizzazz
    nb93mh.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Settled the Bradshaws on the island in Windenburg.

"When's it gonna be ready, Daddy?" "Soon, sweetie"

Epfcrwk.png

"Oh yeah, that was worth the wait" Are those little boots adorable, or what?

vzhL9Rx.png

Sydney & Curtis both work from home, giving them plenty of time to spend with their children.

kNcVW9n.png

FNlRL6r.png

7I7TGFh.png

They're such a cute couple.

JkNu7x4.png

Claire & Dean are both independent, so they can easily amuse themselves while mom & dad are writing & painting.

fVMWyFy.png

Telling each other jokes is a favorite past time. Maybe they'll both join the comedy career when they grow up!

tqh0nhX.png

Since I rotate on the first of spring, I moved the gnomes to the spring holiday so the gardening sims can get their seeds. This Grim gnome looked a little ominous, but Curtis was just thrilled to have appeased it on the first try.

MQBYcir.png

They also found all the eggs & won this cute little bunny.

eK02V2y.png

But Dean still loves his teddy bear.

u2xRDwP.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top