Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I love this! Their date is special <3 Lexie is special and James is the one who should be with her... I feel even relieved when she recognized Jenny in James, she said it so easy :) And Lexie's family, it was so great to see them all. They all are so beautiful and very nice, they met James very warm and sincerely. I hope that the truth will not make too much drama between James and Lexie. No matter what will happen, but at least, now will be easier for James, he will not need to lie anymore. Thanks for the great chapter, @pammiechick <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love this! Their date is special <3 Lexie is special and James is the one who should be with her... I feel even relieved when she recognized Jenny in James, she said it so easy :) And Lexie's family, it was so great to see them all. They all are so beautiful and very nice, they met James very warm and sincerely. I hope that the truth will not make too much drama between James and Lexie. No matter what will happen, but at least, now will be easier for James, he will not need to lie anymore. Thanks for the great chapter, @pammiechick <3

Aww...so glad you loved this!

Let’s hope Lexie listens to James’ explanation! :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Hooooooooooo boi
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wralai wrote: »
    Hooooooooooo boi

YOU SAID IT.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well thanks for the cliffhanger, I guess I kinda expected it maybe I'm even getting used to it now too. ;)<3

So the date went wonderful from dancing in the rain (one of my favorite things to do) to meeting all the family to the song which was so sweet too! Then there was even that kiss! Fabulous! :) But then, dun dun dun, she saw the tiny mole on the side of his neck and well I guess I will wait till Friday to find out what she does! >:):p

Super chapter dear and now I wait on the edge of my seat as I always do!! <3<3
  • Options
    Hooooooooooo boi

Uhhhhhh! :anguished:
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Hooooooooooo boi

YOU SAID IT.

:scream:
    haswh wrote: »
    Well thanks for the cliffhanger, I guess I kinda expected it maybe I'm even getting used to it now too. ;)<3

So the date went wonderful from dancing in the rain (one of my favorite things to do) to meeting all the family to the song which was so sweet too! Then there was even that kiss! Fabulous! :) But then, dun dun dun, she saw the tiny mole on the side of his neck and well I guess I will wait till Friday to find out what she does! >:):p

Super chapter dear and now I wait on the edge of my seat as I always do!! <3<3

LOL! You're used to my cliffhangers? Have to keep you wanting more, I guess. (Until I put a "THE END" on one of the pics that ends this generation! ;)

You only have to wait until tomorrow, so that's good, right? ;) (It's a short chapter tomorrow. Jammed packed but SHORT! ;) )

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I forgot to mention Daruis!! :love::love: And also the matching shirts were great!! :D:D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I know what is going to happen in the next chapter.

james.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pammiechick I forgot to mention Daruis!! :love::love: And also the matching shirts were great!! :D:D

I meant to mention that! Beau and August were twinsies! :joy::joy:
  • Options
    MSUCalliMSUCalli Posts: 16 Member
    Just starting reading your legacy! Love it so far, and I adore cliffhangers! Great job! Can't wait to read more :)
  • Options

Darius! (Good genes) SWOON! <3 I'm shocked Lover Witchazard didn't say anything about him. The mini Seth. ;)

Daw...matching shirts. They do that for special occasions. ;) Coordinating outfits or matching... <3
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I know what is going to happen in the next chapter.

james.jpg

ROFL!!! :joy:
    (Something like that. :lol: Love the look on his face!!! :lol:;):kissing_heart: )
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I meant to mention that! Beau and August were twinsies! :joy::joy:

Twinkers! <3 They're my two ken dolls.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MSUCalli wrote: »
    Just starting reading your legacy! Love it so far, and I adore cliffhangers! Great job! Can't wait to read more :)

Welcome to this long journey! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Have fun and...I'll just dodge the tomatoes that may fly my way, but keep reading. There's always fun stuff ahead (even if bad things happen. :naughty: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TGIF!

Let's continue this date...

7Qkxm14.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    August, ouch. :scream: You're a big dude!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ]
    August, ouch. :scream: You're a big dude!

Too big! :scream:
    Poor James!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    When I saw @Maladi777 comment she posted before this chapter I thought that she can be right and it really has happened :( I am upset, although I know James deserved a good punch for his masquerade what lasted too long. He had to tell the truth almost at the beginning of this story, but he didn't do that, so he has got what he has deserved... They could be a great couple, they meant to be together. I still hope Lexie can forgive him...
  • Options
    When I saw @Maladi777 comment she posted before this chapter I thought that she can be right and it really has happened :( I am upset, although I know James deserved a good punch for his masquerade what lasted too long. He had to tell the truth almost at the beginning of this story, but he didn't do that, so he has got what he has deserved... They could be a great couple, they meant to be together. I still hope Lexie can forgive him...

So true!! James did. It to himself! And even though I and everyone else thought August went overboard, James couldn’t blame him.

They would make a perfect couple but some things that are special are worth the pain. We’ll see what the future holds!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I loved the little twist at the very beginning! I thought, just for a second, that Lexie might be okay with JJ. But then that knee!! :joy: Good girl Lexie!! :smiley:
    Oh my August did what any Daddy would do to save his little girl! I am glad he didn't kill him. :# It was good those guys got there and pulled August off JJ!!

Well worth all the build up and suspense to the ending of JJ in Lexie's life!! Thanks for such a great generation so far! <3<3
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    :weary::weary::weary:

I have no words, while I can't blame big daddy August for being angry and wanting to pummel him...I hated every minute of it! I know James betrayed her, I know he did wrong...but he's her penguin! Baby it's fate, not luck! :sunglasses: I will always be rooting for them! Because Charlie is just as guilty, he should have sore meat and veg too! :neutral:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    edited August 2018
    August to the rescue! :D Ugh I love him so much. This was a such a good chapter, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I wonder what Lexie will do next now!
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Options
    I loved the little twist at the very beginning! I thought, just for a second, that Lexie might be okay with JJ. But then that knee!! :joy: Good girl Lexie!! :smiley:
    Oh my August did what any Daddy would do to save his little girl! I am glad he didn't kill him. :# It was good those guys got there and pulled August off JJ!!

Well worth all the build up and suspense to the ending of JJ in Lexie's life!! Thanks for such a great generation so far! <3<3

<3<3<3

Yeah...August is a touch overprotective. His only girl (who is still little in his mind. He was thinking James was doing perverted stuff...he doesn't know him. :scream: Even though WE know James was a good boy.)

LOL! I'm glad you liked it. <3:kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »

I have no words, while I can't blame big daddy August for being angry and wanting to pummel him...I hated every minute of it! I know James betrayed her, I know he did wrong...but he's her penguin! Baby it's fate, not luck! :sunglasses: I will always be rooting for them! Because Charlie is just as guilty, he should have sore meat and veg too! :neutral:

Aww... <3

Yeah...we see from James' perspective and KNOW he really didn't deserve the pummeling but from overprotective Daddy August. No way. You gonna get punched out, dude. He would have pulled himself away once James stopped trying to get away. He knows the limits, but he wanted him to hurt for what he'd done. (I'm NOT justifying these actions!!! My characters do bad things sometimes.)

Glad you're rooting for them. We shall see what happens.
    August to the rescue! :D Ugh I love him so much. This was a such a good chapter, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I wonder what Lexie will do next now!

LOL! August...Daddy Extraordinarre! (With the moves to prove he can stick up for his little girl.)

Lexie will go lick her wounds at home. Maybe the Sisterhood will help?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

Aww... <3

Yeah...we see from James' perspective and KNOW he really didn't deserve the pummeling but from overprotective Daddy August. No way. You gonna get punched out, dude. He would have pulled himself away once James stopped trying to get away. He knows the limits, but he wanted him to hurt for what he'd done. (I'm NOT justifying these actions!!! My characters do bad things sometimes.)

LOL! August...Daddy Extraordinarre! (With the moves to prove he can stick up for his little girl.)

Only until the Sisterhood is busted also. They all knew and helped James.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Aww... <3

Only until the Sisterhood is busted also. They all knew and helped James.

My thoughts exactly! There are so many people who Lexie trusted that are in on this betrayal. It's going to be interesting how she takes it! :naughty:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I don't know if Lexie will be able to calm down and to look at the whole situation with more sober eyes... I don't see here any betrayal. I see that the Sisterhood got very quickly what really is going between James and Lexie and because Lexie can't realize it herself they decided to help her. I think they thought of it that Lexie will be mad, but it was the best what they could do. They couldn't just know that everything will turn a bit different than they've thought. I mean James didn't have time to tell the truth to Lexie, she was faster. Sure, Lexie can be angry at the girls when she will know that they wanted to help James, but she will understand and will forgive them. They are her friends and I don't think she can find better friends than these girls.