Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok I'm done with the eyebrows...

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    We really derailed the hay outta this thread! :o

Jessica
    Elizabeth
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    The expert on genderneutral names for me is @TadOlson :) Some help, please!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    BishybriBishybri Posts: 35 Member
    Gwen, or Gwendolyn. If this has been mentioned already sorry I read really fast and sometimes miss words.
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @charlottesmom yeah, just a tad! haha and I get notified every time someone comments on it. lol It is interesting.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    We really derailed the hay outta this thread! :o

Lol, yes we did.

@MKSizzle Are you okay with us blowing up your thread? Cause we could take it to a new thread if you're tired of the notifications.

George
    Georgie
    Georgia
    Georgina
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Still nothing. Sorry.

@MKSizzle As @ZeeGee said, if you'd prefer, I'm sure we can find another thread to misappropriate and bombard some other unsuspecting OP with notifications.
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @ZeeGee & @puzzlezaddict Well, I mean, I dunno. I kinda feel a little cool having been the OP of the thread. I feel like I am in the in crowd or something, ya know? ;) lol. Haha really, though I'll let you know if it is too much.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    I love how this thread went from CC eyebrows to name guessing, lol.

Sam?
    Kelly?
    Dana?
    Jamie?
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    edited July 2018
    @MKSizzle Sorry, sweetie, you missed the in crowd by a mile. They're up at the top of this forum and on Twitter. All you'll find here is us geekazoid Sims 3 devotees. :lol::love:

Jessica
    Chase
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    Hey, who needs those cool kids anyway? I hear all they do is socialize on weekends, going to parties and meeting friends for dinner and boring stuff like that. I'd rather be at home playing to TS3 and only chatting with the people I actually like. Social skills are overrated.

Also: no, and no.
  • Options
    @puzzlezaddict , May we be so bold as to ask which gender you are, it would help with guessing a lot.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Of course you can ask.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    (drums fingers on desk again) Would you guys please learn how to ask questions in such a way that the answer, if there is to be an answer, actually helps? I'd hate to think how you might phrase wishes from a magic genie, which we all know have a tendency to backfire if they aren't phrased in very precise ways. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I'm done with Eyebrows, too... Let's All Shave them off. :mrgreen: ]

• Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    @puzzlezaddict Now I'm imagining all of us going through every female or unisex name we can come up with, only to find that either you are male, or are a female but have a traditionally male name. And names do tend to shift between the sexes over time. So I guess the better question to ask, rather than your gender, is: is your name currently considered to be--based on percentages--masculine, feminine or neutral? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with my guesses, nor do I want to assume.

Then again, you could have a multicultural name, so we might be way off base with our guesses so far that way too, lol. So, any hints you can offer without giving it away?

In the meantime:

Stacy?
    Dominique?
    Corey?
    Peyton?
  • Options
    @puzzlezaddict ....LOL!!! :D

I’m going to stick with female...odds are better.

Alice
    June
    Marie
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Anna
    Kelsey
    Caitlyn
    Mary
    Shannon
    Nikita
    William
    James
    Joshua
    Adrian
    Matthew
    Zach

Are we getting close?
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I'm done with Eyebrows, too... Let's All Shave them off. :mrgreen: ]

Now, I want an RC cola and a moon pie!! :tongue:

@puzzlezaddict I don't remember if this one was tried on you....but are you Aaron also?
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @puzzlezaddict I don't remember if this one was tried on you....but are you Aaron also?

LOL @bekkasan Now that would be great. But no, I'm not, nor am I any of the other names offered so far.
    coco wrote: »
    Are we getting close?

@coco Not really. It seems kind of cheaty to guess so many names at once, although perhaps that's what I deserve for being so deliberately obtuse. (In my defense... well, there's no real defending it; I just like being difficult.)

But if people want me to answer a couple of basic questions, I suppose that it's only fair. As long as I don't get an entire baby name dictionary's worth of guesses in response.

[Also, for @starguru and anyone else wondering, no offense will be taken at any guesses, or any questions. So don't worry about that.]
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I think we're going to have to give up on the gender question until one of you learns how to ask it properly.

But in the meantime, I'll ask a different one. @puzzlezaddict - Does your name begin with a vowel?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    Now that @igazor has taught everyone how to properly ask a question, I could absolutely answer it... or instead, I couldngive a hint of my own choosing. Which direction should I go?

::pauses::

Yeah, I was always going to do my own thing. But first, a review, in case anyone wants it:
    @ZeeGee: Taylor, Rylie, Harper, Harley, Brittany, Lexi, Jennifer, Jo(e), Joseph, Joanne, George (variations), Jessica, Chase
    @Charlottesmom: Alison, Samantha, Annie, Isabel, Liza, Pauline, Alex, Bobbie, Jessica, Elizabeth, Alice, June, Marie
    @Puddinroy: Skylar, Marcie
    @bekkasan: Jane, Judy, Aaron
    @cwaddell: Anna-Liza
    @jillbg: Steven, Lola
    @Karritz: Gavyn
    @igazor: Chris, Pat, Alex, Cameron
    @ZhakiraP: Bertha
    @Bishybri: Gwen, Gwendolyn
    @starguru: Sam, Kelly, Dana, Jamie, Stacy, Dominique, Corey, Peyton
    @coco: Anna, Kelsey, Caitlyn, Mary, Shannon, Nikita, William, James, Joshua, Adrian, Matthew, Zach

So, the hint. <extremely Will Shortz voice> ::ahem::

This week's puzzle comes from puzzlez addict of member station KQED the TS3 forums. I want you to take one of the names that has already been guessed in this thread, add one letter to the beginning of it, rearrange the letters, and you'll come up with the name of a common me. So again: Take one of the incorrect guesses, add one letter to the beginning, rearrange the letters, and you'll have my name.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hanna (I moved the N's and the A's)... :D;)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Nope, although I'm impressed at how quickly you came up with that one. Perhaps the hint was too easy... Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

And I'll be sure to let people know as soon as someone gets it right. Unless I'm asleep or something.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Pixel

Wait, that wouldn't be very common.

Hi Wanda, nice to meet you. :)

Edit: (Pokes "Wanda" gently.) No? Or did you fall asleep on us already? :p
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!