Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok I'm done with the eyebrows...

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @ZeeGee: Thanks. If I had the choice to have a kid and it was a girl I was going to name it Skylar Ann. I did a child development class in high school and that was what I named my baby. But I can't have kids-personal decision.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Jane or Judy?
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Nothing so far. I'm starting to have second thoughts... but then again, I did invite this.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @puzzlezaddict , You can opt out if you want, no biggie, some folks don't feel comfortable with their name known. I totally understand. :)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I don't really mind, it's more a thing about being put on the spot, although I was the one who put myself there.

But I am a bit surprised that people are guessing. I mean, igazor I get, he's the patron saint of the TS3 forums; it's no surprise that so many people were interested.
  • Options
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'll be leaving the forums now. I mean, my secret identity has been revealed and that means my special powers will no longer work. :|

Are we all happy now?

Or something like that. Okay, not really. You guys are all very flattering and everything but I'm neither the patron of anything nor a genius. This forum or any other could get along just fine without me. It's the interested, creative, and totally engaged players who keep it going, not the guy who answers NRaas mod questions that could just as well be asked at NRaas and who reticulates splines in his sleep. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I know you're modest and all that @igazor, but I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think a lot of people here would be lost without your presence here on the boards. Not only are you friendly and amusing, but always willing to answer questions and give help when needed.

I don't know about anyone else, though I suspect many feel the same, but there is something comforting about knowing that there is someone familiar we can go to when we have an issue with our games, and who knows their stuff.
    Not to mention the funny responses to some comments :)

I think I can safely say that we're all grateful you're here.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,369 Member
    @Puddinroy Skylar Ann, nice. :)

@igazor How about de facto King of the Llamas?! We need you. Even when our games are working okay, we still need you. Laughter is the best medicine.

@Pary Agree, agree, agree!!! Where is that danged button....

@puzzlezaddict You sure you're okay going ahead with this? We wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way. :) You're important too! We see your helpful comments all over the place on here. :kissing:
  • Options
    @ZeeGee I'm good, go ahead. But only if the llama king consents. (And thanks for the kind words; I enjoy helping where I can.)

So: not Annie or Isabel, although versions of the former do run in my family.

And for the record, @igazor, you can protest all you want, but I've met more than enough highly intelligent people in my life to know one when I read one. Much rarer is the smart person who takes the time to help out people whose knowledge is several steps behind—the fact that you put in so much effort for your fellow players speaks volumes of you. We might still be able to muddle along without your help, but we're far better off—and yes, more entertained—because of your presence.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Anna-liza?
  • Options
    Brittany? Lexi?
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited July 2018
    Steven?
    Edit: And this is what happens when you start on page one and immediately want to participate... :s
    ANd for @puzzlezaddict uhm... Lola?
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Jennifer?
  • Options
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    Steven?
    Edit: And this is what happens when you start on page one and immediately want to participate... :s
    ANd for @puzzlezaddict uhm... Lola?

@jillbg :lol: Yeah, we actually got igazor pretty quick. That's the 'royal we.' :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @jillbg Wouldn't that be funny if Steven was the right answer. But no... although it is interesting that after @ZeeGee's initial question, everyone settled on girls' names.

Still, nothing yet.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @jillbg Wouldn't that be funny if Steven was the right answer. But no... although it is interesting that after @ZeeGee's initial question, everyone settled on girls' names.

Still, nothing yet.

When I was at school one of the girls in my class was one of 4 children and she had 3 older brothers and her parents called her Gavyn.

So my guess is Gavyn.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @jillbg :lol: Yeah, we actually got igazor pretty quick. That's the 'royal we.' :)
    The only reason it was guessed that quickly is that @Charlottesmom happens to have a sim by that name, among others. I claim you would all still be randomly blurting out names if that weren't the case, again until someone decided to be more systematic about it.

Still, nothing yet.
    Stevie can be a girl's name. Maybe you guys would increase your odds if you tried names that are more typically gender-neutral?
    Chris
    Pat
    Alex
    Cameron
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2018
    @igazor You will always be Hank...Aaron to me! B)o:):* But...there's no baseball in Sims.... :(
  • Options
    These are semi neutral..

Alex
    Bobbie

I could have just left out the nugget that they were Sims names..Aaron is a pretty popular name.
  • Options
    That would be a no to all of those guesses. Although I've liked the name Alexander ever since I was a little kid. At least it's a lot better than Pom or Flora.
  • Options
    I could have just left out the nugget that they were Sims names..Aaron is a pretty popular name.

Yes it is. I had a system (just didn't say what it was:) ) and was 4 away from saying Aaron.

Jo(e) ?
    Joseph or Joanne
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    I´m gonna go with Bertha
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg