Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Hey guys. Just lurking!)

Sage: *had enough time to think, so she goes back inside the castle*
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    (Hey guys, I'm awake. Quick update? :) )
    (Nothing happened. Everyone's where they were when you left, except Gema and Kat are in the kitchen playing video games on Kat's phone. :))

(Oh okay, thanks :) Do you want to continue with Henry and Amelia?)

(Yes. XD)

Henry: *fidgets nervously on his seat. He hates attention*

Amelia: You don't have to be so nervous. We're friends, right? *smiles at Henry, then goes back to looking at the painting*
    Henry: Yeah. *Still fidgets*

Amelia: *doesn't know what else to say to him, so she continues painting quietly*

Henry: *Still fidgeting, because he can't help it :joy: Looks around the room. Can't sit still. Stands up.* Oh... uh yeah, sorry. *Sits back down again*

Amelia: No it's okay, you can stand up for a minute if you need to.

Henry: Okay... *stands up, stretches and walks round the room. Doesn't say anything because he's not very creative at coming up with things to say*

Amelia: *decides to take a quick break while he's up and puts the paintbrush down* So, um... *wants to start a conversation with him but doesn't know what to say*

Henry: Yeah?

Amelia: *Remembers how happy he was to talk about the baby, so she decides to try that* You know Henry, I think my kids would like you a lot. *places her hand on her stomach* This one included. *smiles*

Henry: Really? *Stops pacing and beams at her* Tell me about them. *Goes and sits down*

Amelia: *picks up the paintbrush again and resumes painting* Well, our oldest is our daughter Kiera. She's a Secret Agent, and she has two kids. One from her second marriage, and one from... *pauses* ...a guy she met out somewhere one night. *seems a little embarassed :joy:* Kayla and Korey are their names. Onyx and I love our grandkids, and we had a really big hand in raising them. *frowns a little* Her husband was a really good father to Kayla, but with Korey his father never knew who he was. We did more of the raising than Kiera did. *tries to stop frowning* Kiera can be a bit cross sometimes, but Onyx and I love her anyway. Then there's Nyx. He's a secret agent too, he's been married once before but that, um... turned out badly. His wife had an affair on him with his... close family member. *Won't say who it is* They had a kid though, Luna, and he had two more with his girlfriend Delia. Honestly, I really don't like Delia. She treats him like dirt. *pauses again* Kiera and Nyx are really close, they have been since he was born. They were a few hundred years apart but she took to him well. Then several hundred years later Adiran came along. He was a really smart kid, made good grades and all. He was in the scouts and got all of the badges. *smiles* He's taken an interest in painting like me. He's not quite an adult yet, so I don't know what he's going to end up doing, but I'm proud of him.

(Sorry for the wall of text, Amelia could talk about her family for hours :joy:)
    Henry: *nods. He's never happier when he gets to listen and not talk. Rather disappointed when Amelia stopped talking :D*

Amelia: And of course, whoever this next one is has definitely been a surprise. I'm used to having them hundreds of years apart, but it hasn't even been twenty years since Adiran, so... *smiles a bit* None of our kids ever seem to want to move out, so this is really going to have to be our last one, or else they're not all going to fit in the house. *laughs*

Henry: Hey, for a human, twenty years apart is a lot. *waits for her to speak more, hoping this didn't prompt her to ask a question*
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Hi @Lyoufln :)
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    edited July 2018

(Oh hi!)

*The sins are still discussing in the lounge. Diana has her mask off.*
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Sage: *goes to the study. She should finish the painting. Just some touch ups really*
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

(Hi @lyoufln :) )
    (Nothing happened. Everyone's where they were when you left, except Gema and Kat are in the kitchen playing video games on Kat's phone. :))

(Yes. XD)

Amelia: You don't have to be so nervous. We're friends, right? *smiles at Henry, then goes back to looking at the painting*

Amelia: *doesn't know what else to say to him, so she continues painting quietly*

Henry: *Still fidgeting, because he can't help it :joy: Looks around the room. Can't sit still. Stands up.* Oh... uh yeah, sorry. *Sits back down again*

Henry: Okay... *stands up, stretches and walks round the room. Doesn't say anything because he's not very creative at coming up with things to say*

Amelia: *decides to take a quick break while he's up and puts the paintbrush down* So, um... *wants to start a conversation with him but doesn't know what to say*

Amelia: *Remembers how happy he was to talk about the baby, so she decides to try that* You know Henry, I think my kids would like you a lot. *places her hand on her stomach* This one included. *smiles*

Henry: Really? *Stops pacing and beams at her* Tell me about them. *Goes and sits down*

Amelia: *picks up the paintbrush again and resumes painting* Well, our oldest is our daughter Kiera. She's a Secret Agent, and she has two kids. One from her second marriage, and one from... *pauses* ...a guy she met out somewhere one night. *seems a little embarassed :joy:* Kayla and Korey are their names. Onyx and I love our grandkids, and we had a really big hand in raising them. *frowns a little* Her husband was a really good father to Kayla, but with Korey his father never knew who he was. We did more of the raising than Kiera did. *tries to stop frowning* Kiera can be a bit cross sometimes, but Onyx and I love her anyway. Then there's Nyx. He's a secret agent too, he's been married once before but that, um... turned out badly. His wife had an affair on him with his... close family member. *Won't say who it is* They had a kid though, Luna, and he had two more with his girlfriend Delia. Honestly, I really don't like Delia. She treats him like dirt. *pauses again* Kiera and Nyx are really close, they have been since he was born. They were a few hundred years apart but she took to him well. Then several hundred years later Adiran came along. He was a really smart kid, made good grades and all. He was in the scouts and got all of the badges. *smiles* He's taken an interest in painting like me. He's not quite an adult yet, so I don't know what he's going to end up doing, but I'm proud of him.

(Sorry for the wall of text, Amelia could talk about her family for hours :joy:)
    Henry: *nods. He's never happier when he gets to listen and not talk. Rather disappointed when Amelia stopped talking :D*

Amelia: And of course, whoever this next one is has definitely been a surprise. I'm used to having them hundreds of years apart, but it hasn't even been twenty years since Adiran, so... *smiles a bit* None of our kids ever seem to want to move out, so this is really going to have to be our last one, or else they're not all going to fit in the house. *laughs*

Henry: Hey, for a human, twenty years apart is a lot. *waits for her to speak more, hoping this didn't prompt her to ask a question*

Amelia: You know, I haven't been a human in so long I hardly remember what it's like to have human needs. *stops painting for a second* I enjoy not having the fear of growing old and dying. I'm really happy to be able to be with my family forever.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

(Oh hi!)

*Just a note, I think all of my characters are still down in the lounge except for Amelia*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sage: *walks into study* "Hi Amelia. Hi Henry. Mind if I join youse? I need to finish Alex's painting."
  • Options

(Oh hi!)

*Just a note, I think all of my characters are still down in the lounge except for Amelia*

(Oh boy... Diana has her mask off)

Diana: *looks at Alexander for a moment, then ignores him.* So that portal can fit a dragon...
    Jericho: What do you expect? Which of the sins is a dragon?
    Pauline: Hey!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

(Hi @lyoufln :) )

(Yes. XD)

Amelia: You know, I haven't been a human in so long I hardly remember what it's like to have human needs. *stops painting for a second* I enjoy not having the fear of growing old and dying. I'm really happy to be able to be with my family forever.
    Henry: Yeah, I guess. Uncle Paris would say that part of the beauty of life is growing old.
  • Options
    Sage: *walks into study* "Hi Amelia. Hi Henry. Mind if I join youse? I need to finish my Alex's painting."
    Henry: Sure, but I think Alex likes painting with you... *squirms a bit as he says it*
  • Options
    Sage: *walks into study* "Hi Amelia. Hi Henry. Mind if I join youse? I need to finish Alex's painting."
    Henry: Sure, but I think Alex likes painting with you... *squirms a bit as he says it*

Sage: *looks away* "I don't think he really likes it much anymore*
  • Options
    edited July 2018

(Oh hi!)

Diana: *looks at Alexander for a moment, then ignores him.* So that portal can fit a dragon...

(Oh wonderful :joy:)

Alexander: *sees Diana looking at him and glances over at her, confused as he has no idea who she is so he ignores it*

*Onyx, Orion and Skylar are quietly listening in on the conversation*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    *Sorrel and Briar are in the kitchen, getting something to drink*
  • Options

Amelia: Hey, Sage. I don't mind at all. *puts her paintbrush down for a moment* What do you mean? *frowns*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: Hey, Sage. I don't mind at all. *puts her paintbrush down for a moment* What do you mean? *frowns*

Sage: "He was very tense. I could see it, especially when I was trying to bring something serious up. I still need to talk t'em too."
  • Options

Sage: "He was very tense. I could see it, especially when I was trying to bring something serious up. I still need to talk t'em too."

Amelia: Oh. *nods a little* I think Alex really likes you, Sage. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Oh hi!)

(Oh wonderful :joy:)

Alexander: *sees Diana looking at him and glances over at her, confused as he has no idea who she is so he ignores it*

*Onyx, Orion and Skylar are quietly listening in on the conversation*

Jericho: So... Sweetfang, how are the weapons Tita Elisa are doing back in our time?
    Sara: She's currently working on Diana's twin blades...
    Diana: Is it one of the sketches that Mr. Rosas has?
    Sara: Yep. Lolo Mark, right?
    Diana: Uh-huh...
  • Options

Henry: I think he does. What happen this morning was because of Elisa. Shall I grab him? Maybe you two can have another chance at that talk?
  • Options

Amelia: Oh. *nods a little* I think Alex really likes you, Sage. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Sage: "I dunno 'bout that." *shrugs* "I'll live, but..." *she's concerned about how Briar will be affected*
  • Options

Henry: I think he does. What happen this morning was because of Elisa. Shall I grab him? Maybe you two can have another chance at that talk?

(Oh boy, getting mixed up again...)
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Sage: *looks at Henry. Sometimes her stare's startling because of her eye colour. She doesn't mean it!* "Yes, I'd like that."
  • Options

Sage: *looks at Henry. Sometimes her stare's startling because of her eye colour. She doesn't mean it!* "Yes, I'd like that."

Henry: Cool. I'll grab Alex. *Leaves the room to Alex's room where Alex is writing in his diary. Henry peers over his shoulder. It's all in old Norse, so he doesn't understand it.* (Alex is half medieval Viking)
    Alex: Hey, Sage is painting you again. Thought you might like to be there...
  • Options

Henry: Cool. I'll grab Alex. *Leaves the room to Alex's room where Alex is writing in his diary. Henry peers over his shoulder. It's all in old Norse, so he doesn't understand it.* (Alex is half medieval Viking)

Amelia: *stops painting and waits for Henry to return* *to Sage* I'm sure your talk with Alex is going to go just fine.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Sage: *starts painting a tiny bit, will do it faster once Alex shows up*