Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Sage: *walks into study* "Hi Amelia. Hi Henry. Mind if I join youse? I need to finish Alex's painting."
    Henry: Sure, but I think Alex likes painting with you... *squirms a bit as he says it*

Sage: *looks away* "I don't think he really likes it much anymore*

Henry: I think he does. What happen this morning was because of Elisa. Shall I grab him? Maybe you two can have another chance at that talk?

Sage: *looks at Henry. Sometimes her stare's startling because of her eye colour. She doesn't mean it!* "Yes, I'd like that."

Henry: Cool. I'll grab Alex. *Leaves the room to Alex's room where Alex is writing in his diary. Henry peers over his shoulder. It's all in old Norse, so he doesn't understand it.* (Alex is half medieval Viking)
    Alex: Hey, Sage is painting you again. Thought you might like to be there...

Amelia: *stops painting and waits for Henry to return* *to Sage* I'm sure your talk with Alex is going to go just fine.

Sage: "I hope yer right, Amelia. I'm no good at those things. No good at heart-to-hearts."
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    (Hey guys. Just lurking!)

Sage: *had enough time to think, so she goes back inside the castle*

(Oh hi!)

*The sins are still discussing in the lounge. Diana has her mask off.*

*Just a note, I think all of my characters are still down in the lounge except for Amelia*

(Oh boy... Diana has her mask off)

Diana: *looks at Alexander for a moment, then ignores him.* So that portal can fit a dragon...
    Jericho: What do you expect? Which of the sins is a dragon?
    Pauline: Hey!

(Oh wonderful :joy:)

Alexander: *sees Diana looking at him and glances over at her, confused as he has no idea who she is so he ignores it*

*Onyx, Orion and Skylar are quietly listening in on the conversation*

Jericho: So... Sweetfang, how are the weapons Tita Elisa are doing back in our time?
    Sara: She's currently working on Diana's twin blades...
    Diana: Is it one of the sketches that Mr. Rosas has?
    Sara: Yep. Lolo Mark, right?
    Diana: Uh-huh...

Ivy: Hey, MJ...
    Jericho: Oi...
    Ivy: Pauline has no idea what she has in store...
    *The sins except Pauline chuckles. Sara chuckles as well*
    Pauline: Huh?
    Jericho: We think it is more suitable for a part dragon, part werewolf like you...
    Pauline: *Really confused*
    Jericho: I think Gema saw the sketch I did for your weapon. She also agrees with me as well!
    Pauline: It's heavy isn't it?
    Jericho: *yes* Nah... Very lightweight... *strange language* Around 103 kilograms... Muy ligero para ti...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Sage: *walks into study* "Hi Amelia. Hi Henry. Mind if I join youse? I need to finish Alex's painting."
    Henry: Sure, but I think Alex likes painting with you... *squirms a bit as he says it*

Henry: I think he does. What happen this morning was because of Elisa. Shall I grab him? Maybe you two can have another chance at that talk?

Sage: *looks at Henry. Sometimes her stare's startling because of her eye colour. She doesn't mean it!* "Yes, I'd like that."

Henry: Cool. I'll grab Alex. *Leaves the room to Alex's room where Alex is writing in his diary. Henry peers over his shoulder. It's all in old Norse, so he doesn't understand it.* (Alex is half medieval Viking)

Amelia: *stops painting and waits for Henry to return* *to Sage* I'm sure your talk with Alex is going to go just fine.
    Alex: *looks at Henry and lights up.* She's painting again?
    Henry: *Nods*
    Alex: *Grateful, takes Henry's hand and lets him be led to the study. Smiles shyly when he sees Sage*
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Sage: "I hope yer right, Amelia. I'm no good at those things. No good at heart-to-hearts."

Amelia: It's easy, Sage. Just open up and tell him how you're feeling. *smiles a little* If you're just open and honest with him you can't go wrong.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

Amelia: It's easy, Sage. Just open up and tell him how you're feeling. *smiles a little* If you're just open and honest with him you can't go wrong.

Sage: *gets quiet* "I don't like to talk about my feelings. Don't know how.*
  • Options
    @Lyoufln I think you might have missed this, so reposting.
    Alex: *Grateful, takes Henry's hand and lets him be led to the study. Smiles shyly when he sees Sage*
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (I'm up. Update?)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

(thank you :) )

Sage: *looks over at Alex and Henry* "Hi."
  • Options

(No worries. There were a lot of posts. XD)

Henry: Hey. *Kisses Alex and heads to the stool opposite Amelia*
    Alex: *Shyly goes and sits opposite Sage*
  • Options

Amelia: *smiles and continues the painting* *to Henry* Honestly, you might actually get a chance to meet our kids someday. You never know who might fall out of some portal next. *laughs a little*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    (Hey guys. Just lurking!)

Sage: *had enough time to think, so she goes back inside the castle*

(Oh hi!)

*The sins are still discussing in the lounge. Diana has her mask off.*

*Just a note, I think all of my characters are still down in the lounge except for Amelia*

(Oh boy... Diana has her mask off)

Diana: *looks at Alexander for a moment, then ignores him.* So that portal can fit a dragon...
    Jericho: What do you expect? Which of the sins is a dragon?
    Pauline: Hey!

(Oh wonderful :joy:)

Alexander: *sees Diana looking at him and glances over at her, confused as he has no idea who she is so he ignores it*

*Onyx, Orion and Skylar are quietly listening in on the conversation*

Jericho: So... Sweetfang, how are the weapons Tita Elisa are doing back in our time?
    Sara: She's currently working on Diana's twin blades...
    Diana: Is it one of the sketches that Mr. Rosas has?
    Sara: Yep. Lolo Mark, right?
    Diana: Uh-huh...

Ivy: Hey, MJ...
    Jericho: Oi...
    Ivy: Pauline has no idea what she has in store...
    *The sins except Pauline chuckles. Sara chuckles as well*
    Pauline: Huh?
    Jericho: We think it is more suitable for a part dragon, part werewolf like you...
    Pauline: *Really confused*
    Jericho: I think Gema saw the sketch I did for your weapon. She also agrees with me as well!
    Pauline: It's heavy isn't it?
    Jericho: *yes* Nah... Very lightweight... *strange language* Around 103 kilograms... Muy ligero para ti...

*Elisa goes downstairs after a bath, and is wearing clothes she'll typically wear when at home (her old jersey and shorts) and all bandaged up covering her burns. Since she broke her glasses and can't see a thing too far from her, she cautiously goes to the lounge.*
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Amelia: *smiles and continues the painting* *to Henry* Honestly, you might actually get a chance to meet our kids someday. You never know who might fall out of some portal next. *laughs a little*

Henry: I hope so. *Lights up* Maybe they can meet Gema too?
  • Options

Amelia: Maybe! I have a feeling Kiera and Gema might get along. Either that or they'll hate each other. *chuckles*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Sage: *awkward* "So Alex...how are you doing?"
  • Options
    (About to boot up TS4 and continue this Selvadorada vacation. I'm thinking about whether or not I want to take them through a temple this time. It'd be cool since Adiran hasn't been before but every time we go through the jungle and temple someone nearly dies :joy: Last victim was Onyx, so who knows who it'll end up being this time)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: Maybe! I have a feeling Kiera and Gema might get along. Either that or they'll hate each other. *chuckles*

Henry: Yeah, Gema's a funny one. *frowns*
  • Options

Alex: I-*pauses as he considers lying. Looks down* not so great actually.
  • Options

Amelia: I like Gema. It just seems like she's going through a lot. *frowns a little* I know her behavior can be really strange sometimes but I try not to think too much about it.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Sage: "I know." *goes quiet again* "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just really needed to talk to you about certain things."
  • Options

Amelia: I like Gema. It just seems like she's going through a lot. *frowns a little* I know her behavior can be really strange sometimes but I try not to think too much about it.
    Henry: Yeah, I'm kinda worried about her actually... *says nothing because Henry's awkward that way. :joy:
  • Options

Henry: Yeah, I'm kinda worried about her actually... *says nothing because Henry's awkward that way. :joy:

Amelia: ...I am too. *goes kind of quiet*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Sage: "I know." *goes quiet again* "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just really needed to talk to you about certain things."

Alex: Yes, I know. *small voice* About Briar still?
  • Options

Amelia: ...I am too. *goes kind of quiet*

Henry: Yeah... *awkward silence as Henry fidgets*
  • Options
    (About to boot up TS4 and continue this Selvadorada vacation. I'm thinking about whether or not I want to take them through a temple this time. It'd be cool since Adiran hasn't been before but every time we go through the jungle and temple someone nearly dies :joy: Last victim was Onyx, so who knows who it'll end up being this time)

(Lol Onyx! :D )
  • Options

(Lol Onyx! :D )

(Okay I'm literally dying over here!! I just went to have them travel to a different area and it said they could invite Father Winter to come with!? Apparently he's on summer vacation in Selvadorada too :joy::joy::joy:)
    37oYgl3.png