Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    If anyone tries to suggest Elisa if she has worn colors yet you'll know her response...

No?

"Well black is a color, isn't it?"

That's her response. Also maybe Alex in the childhood au...

What about him? :D He'll be wearing a lot of red as he seems to wear a lot, I've noticed. XD

Well at least he's wearing color...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey??

Yow!
    Hey??

Hi @Bugsie2016 :smiley:

Hey @Shadyboop and @simscognito ! I have been in here. Just among everyone else's posts.
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
  • Options
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Hey??

Hi!

Hey @Rockannie ! :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    So how are you all? :)

Stressed. Projects. Group projects where I did most of the stuff.
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options

Urgh. That's really annoying.
  • Options

Good. About to take pics of Ron and Claire's baby in my AU save. My bet is she is going to be adorable. (Only doing it because I want to use the kiddie pool that came with seasons...)
  • Options

Good. About to take pics of Ron and Claire's baby in my AU save. My bet is she is going to be adorable. (Only doing it because I want to use the kiddie pool that came with seasons...)

Yaassss the kiddie pool is awesome. Only used it with Alex though. Aw I'm sure she's going to be adorable.
  • Options

Yaassss the kiddie pool is awesome. Only used it with Alex though. Aw I'm sure she's going to be adorable.

From what I remember, she is! :smiley:
  • Options

Wait... you know what she looks like? :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    @simscognito @CathyTea

I have an idea for a non-SimLit short story about an AU version of me being bullied and my water bottles "disappearing"/ broken. In this story the AU version of Me is going to tell the bullies they have a couple of choices in regards to my disappearing/broken water bottles. The 2 choices I'm trying to decide on are: Either they have to buy me pop from the vending machine up near the gymnasium , or the other idea is take me to McDonald's (like after school) and buy me both a McFlurry and a Pop/soda.

Which sounds like a better idea Vending machine or McDonald's?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

That's the worst!! I'm good, about to post Chapet 6!! I had the most amazing time writing it after a really long time of finding it hard to write which made me happy :)
  • Options

I've known for a while. :)
  • Options

That's the worst!! I'm good, about to post Chapet 6!! I had the most amazing time writing it after a really long time of finding it hard to write which made me happy :)

Oh that's great news @Rockannie . Looking forward to reading chapter 6. :)
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito @CathyTea

I have an idea for a non-SimLit short story about an AU version of me being bullied and my water bottles "disappearing"/ broken. In this story the AU version of Me is going to tell the bullies they have a couple of choices in regards to my disappearing/broken water bottles. The 2 choices I'm trying to decide on are: Either they have to buy me pop from the vending machine up near the gymnasium , or the other idea is take me to McDonald's (like after school) and buy me both a McFlurry and a Pop/soda.

@MadameLee I'm sorry you were bullied. :(
    I think buying you pop from the vending machine sounds good, but that's because I don't like McDonalds. XD
  • Options

Sneaky. :D
  • Options

@simscognito @CathyTea

I think buying you pop from the vending machine sounds good, but that's because I don't like McDonalds. XD

I used to go to McDonald's a lot when I was 12/13 and younger. I only recently learned when I was really, really young that we stopped at a McDonald's Drive through in (town near Maternal grandparents town) on our way to town (Paternal grandparents town). I always thought we got the food from (McDonald's in our town). Mom and I didn't stop going to McDonald's until after I was 15.

But they would have to buy it for me from 12(I can't remember what time classes started up again after lunch in elementary school)-3:30pm.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I can't wait for you to read it! I love hearing y'all's reactions!
  • Options

You wanna see? She is adorable!!! :smiley:
  • Options

Sure. :)
  • Options

@simscognito @CathyTea

I used to go to McDonald's a lot when I was 12/13 and younger. I only recently learned when I was really, really young that we stopped at a McDonald's Drive through in (town near Maternal grandparents town) on our way to town (Paternal grandparents town). I always thought we got the food from (McDonald's in our town). Mom and I didn't stop going to McDonald's until after I was 15.

But they would have to buy it for me from 12(I can't remember what time classes started up again after lunch in elementary school)-3:30pm.

So I guess mcdonalds is the better option? :)
  • Options
    @simscognito I think I will use a die and decide from there.. just this brain crack been on on my brain all day
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm making snow white, the evil queen and the magic mirror as the start of a new legacy.. I still need to make the neighbors though. Like prince what's his name.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'm making snow white, the evil queen and the magic mirror as the start of a new legacy.. I still need to make the neighbors though. Like prince what's his name.

I don't think he has a name in Snow White
  • Options

Sure. :)

Just getting pics now..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file