Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 generations please

Comments

• Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 406 Member
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    The first thing I zoomed in on was the bunk beds suggestion. PLEASE bring those back. I don't know why they aren't around in Sims 4:( Same with rocking chairs. :D

yes we need those two objects back asap
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I really, really, really want every single lifestage to have its one gamepack. I would want first a Elders one, they have absolutely nothing to do in the game.
  • Options
    lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    Yes. I would buy a generations pack.. It was my favorite in 3. :smiley:
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • Options
    TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    I would be so into a Generations type pack.

Especially if it added something to the story progression and family trees that weren't included with Sims 4.
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2018
    To be fair I felt a bit like the Parenthood GP was basically their version of Generations.
    Post edited by TheoMist on
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2018
    And I definitely agree that elders need more to do but...I can't think of much.
    Post edited by TheoMist on
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    TheoMist wrote: »
    To be fair I felt a bit like the Parenthood GP was basically their version of Generations.

I didn't feel like it was a version of Generations sims 3 Generations covered elders kids teens and adults
    Parenthood covered parents and their children and it did what it was meant to do but while it covers Parenthood it dosn't cover childhood at all

more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiyonceLiyonce Posts: 7 New Member
    Generations added a whole new dimension of gameplay. I definitely want this one too.

I really miss the video camera feature. That one was so genius. Ugh. Sidebar: I also really want the Sims 3 photography system back!!!

If I were to ask for any features/stuff it would definitely be the stroller, prom/graduation, and more after school activities!! I loved the ballet recitals and field trips!
  • Options
    Liyonce wrote: »
    Generations added a whole new dimension of gameplay. I definitely want this one too.

I really miss the video camera feature. That one was so genius. Ugh. Sidebar: I also really want the Sims 3 photography system back!!!

If I were to ask for any features/stuff it would definitely be the stroller, prom/graduation, and more after school activities!! I loved the ballet recitals and field trips!

I would like that to
  • Options
    Madsimmer13Madsimmer13 Posts: 4 New Member
    OMG same! like I like toddler stuff and all the other stuff but generations is what I love, SiMS 3 yas, I'm actually recording generations right now!
  • Options
    ghastlyghouliaghastlyghoulia Posts: 4 New Member
    Don't forget about imaginary friends! I'd love to see them make a comeback.
  • Options
    Don't forget about imaginary friends! I'd love to see them make a comeback.

they did really good on one of the simguru polls
  • Options
    we also really need to be able to take family photos
  • Options
    Elphaba_711Elphaba_711 Posts: 37 Member
    I’d like to be able to set the amount of days that you are a baby, teen, adult etc like in TS3
  • Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    I would love to see the Past generation portraits in the Genealogy tab not disappear after 2 generations, I think they should stay there for as long as you play the game. I play a multi family game, as there is no story progression unless you do it yourself or use a mod.
  • Options
    Judiland wrote: »
    I would love to see the Past generation portraits in the Genealogy tab not disappear after 2 generations, I think they should stay there for as long as you play the game. I play a multi family game, as there is no story progression unless you do it yourself or use a mod.

I agree that would be nice
  • Options
    they should bring back peekaboo and tickling
  • Options
    Starr711Starr711 Posts: 77 Member
    I really want them to bring back boarding schools. I'm a person who really doesn't care much for playing children and teens (never have been), when they brought that into the sims 3 it really helped me like the game again!

I usually play a guy and get somebody in town pregnant and when they turn into a young adult and my sim is on the verge of dying, I'll move the kid in..... :no_mouth:
  • Options
    I also want parents to be able to panic when there child is about to give birth its odd they don't do that in sims 4
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I also think a generations pack would be a good time to add graveyard lots as well as funerals
    and being able to put flowers on graves
  • Options
    I think a tea sat would go will in a generations pack
    a big one for the old folks and a small one for kids to play with
  • Options
    Noris009Noris009 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm really bothered by the tall teens...maybe a shorter and younger teen life stage called Young Teen? They would portray 11-15 year olds (I see Teens as 16-19 and Children as 6-10)
  • Options
    Noris009Noris009 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Noris009 said:
    > I'm really bothered by the tall teens...maybe a shorter and younger teen life stage called Young Teen? They would portray 11-15 year olds (I see Teens as 16-19 and Children as 6-10)

Young Teens would resemble their Older Teen counterparts except they wou.d have slightly rounder, youthful faces smaller frame, a slightly less developed body and a little less muscle tone. Young Teens can do everything a Teen can do except Woohoo.
  • Options
    AlexRoseAlexRose Posts: 3 New Member
    An addition I'd like to see is school like signing your toddler up for preschool and an interactive elementary and Highschool and a university. Basically the generations pack in Sims 3 but for the Sims 4.
  • Options
    AlexRoseAlexRose Posts: 3 New Member
    We should also get cars. So our teens can learn how to drive.