The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I've let Granny meet some zombies - again... The whole story is here !

tgw01-31-49.jpg
    tgw01-31-50.jpg
    tgw01-31-51.jpg
    tgw01-31-52.jpg
    tgw01-31-52a.jpg

tgw01-31-54a.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Coco Thank you! Arrow is a lovely show. Laurel and Sara are my favorites.
    @Mikezumi I love your sims!
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you! I'm excited to have the wedding.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Tatsuyoshi Gets Tested

Haruo raised his hands. "Are you willing to spar with me?" Haruo challenged him. As Tatsuyoshi changed into his martial arts garb, Haruo waited. "Are you brave enough to spar with a master?" Brianna groaned audibly, "Daaad..." she protested. "You're not going to hurt him, are you?"
    Screenshot-107.jpg "Oh...no...just a few bruises..." Haruo replied to his daughter. That didn't sound very reassuring for poor Tatsuyoshi. But he agreed, regardless of the consequences. This was after all a challenge to his manhood.
    Screenshot-108.jpg ...and so the fight was on...in the upstairs music/games room.
    Screenshot-111.jpgScreenshot-112.jpgScreenshot-116.jpgScreenshot-118.jpgScreenshot-125.jpg There were a few testing punches and kicks as each tried to feel out the other's abilities. And of course, Haruo didn't want to go hard on him. After all, if the guy was going to become his son-in-law, he didn't want to put him in the hospital after all.
    Screenshot-136.jpgScreenshot-141.jpgScreenshot-145.jpgScreenshot-147.jpgScreenshot-164.jpgScreenshot-171.jpgScreenshot-173.jpg In the end, Haruo won 2-1 although Tatsuyoshi had put in a good showing. The last kick to the side of the head had pretty much rattled Tatsuyoshi's teeth in their sockets. It must have been a warning shot of "Don't you ever hurt my daughter." And insofar as Tatsuyoshi was concerned, the last thing on his mind was ever to hurt Brianna.

Haruo nodded as he stood in front of Tatsuyoshi. "Anata wa yaru (You'll do)"...he said simply in Japanese.

Gee...thanks. Tatsuyoshi thought after massaging the bruise that was raising on both his wrists. If his father-in-law-to-be had thought he had gone easy on Tatsuyoshi, the bruises proved otherwise.

"Get your black belt...Tatsu..." Haruo said. "You need to be able to defend yourself, not have my daughter defend you."
    Screenshot-175.jpgScreenshot-179.jpg "Is the peeing contest over now?" Brianna's voice was dry and sarcastic.
    Screenshot-180.jpg "For now..." Her father replied, "I'll test him again when he gets his black belt."

Brianna shook her head sighing. "And here I thought you were mature...Dad..."

As River walked by she let out a laugh...and a rather sarcastic, "HA HA HA HA". Haruo gave River a rather peeved look and then turned back to his daughter "Nope...don't intend to grow up..." He replied. "If I grow up, then I have to expect to get old, then eventually...I end up kicking off this mortal coil. If I don't grow up...then everything's a surprise."
    Screenshot-181.jpgScreenshot-182.jpg Brianna shook her head; her dad was an enigma. In the end...she just said, "I love you, Daddy." and hugged him tightly.
    Screenshot-183.jpgScreenshot-184.jpgScreenshot-185.jpgScreenshot-186.jpg It could have been the light in the room, or the way the reflection of the lamp caught his eye, but for a brief moment, Brianna caught a mist of emotion in the eyes of her father, as he stepped back and whispered just loud enough for her to hear...
    Screenshot-187.jpg "You've grown up way too quickly, baby girl."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @krabby_patties Nice update! I also hate it when sims stand in the way of romantic moments.

@coco Thanks for the comment! Killian is probably sad because of Midnight's passing. After a bit, I ended up getting rid of that mourning moodlet because everyone would cancel out their actions to continuously cry and wouldn't get anything done.
    I mean, Elise does have a better guitar skill than Scarlet, so I guess they liked her music better. :D
    Grayson only rolls wants to prank sometimes. :)

@lanlyn I looked at a few links pertaining to the corrupt files and it just turns out that Custard just doesn't like the thumbnails and they should be okay to put into my game.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures and build!

@ZhakiraP That unicorn is gorgeous!
    That fairy doesn't look very happy. I hope she doesn't curse him. :shock:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment! Midnight had a good, long life. I just wish I was there to see his death and take pictures.
    It's really fun, but horses need a lot of room to run around and they can be pretty glitchy.

@Mikezumi Glad you got the table issue sorted out! Sometimes dining chairs will bug out on me and sims will stomp around saying that they can't get to them even when there's no one or nothing in the way.
    Always better to have multiple sims helping with gardening so it gets done quicker. :)
    In one of the houses I had, my sims would do the dishes in the bathroom sink, even though the dishwasher was much closer to where they usually ate. It was very strange.
    Cain and Niall are so sweet. I'm going to be sad when they pass on. :(

@Mikezumi I don't think sims really do anything with potions unless you direct them. Some of my teens have a few potions in their inventory that are just sitting there.
    I think all the Liquid Horror Potion does is give your sims a negative moodlet for a few hours, but it didn't do that with Grayson.
    I hope so too. I should only be gone for a week and some days. I'm just dreading the 13 hour trip getting there since we leave very early in the morning and I'm not a morning person at all. :D
    I love when sims admire their wedding rings. :)
    Geez, Cain and Niall way to be rude to poor Alvin. :p I swear, sims can be so mean sometimes. Plus to be mad over being splashed is just silly.
    Wow, your sims love being difficult, not sitting in the chairs that were placed near the wedding arch? :lol:
    I miss in the Sims 2 where the newlyweds would feed each other the wedding cake. I wish they would've done that in the Sims 3.
    Nice updates!

@coco You're like me. I tend to play super far ahead, but then get really lazy when it comes to writing updates. Sun is so cute, I love her! Kara and Spencer are very pretty as well. :)
    I have to ask, what eyes do you use?

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment!

@Charlottesmom I fixed it by portering everyone to a new save.
    Those pie faces are pretty scary, but funny at the same time.
    I thought Killian died at first and was waiting for the Grim Reaper to show up, but then I remembered that sometimes that can happen with the haunted house. :lol:
    My partner's mom has nursed a few wild birds back to health. One of them was a Starling who had a bad foot and wing, so it was unable to fly again, so she couldn't really release it back into the wild because it wouldn't have survived.
    Well, apparently when I popped into a few days to check on my SS, she was pregnant! I haven't had a look at her husband, but I'll have to move her into a slightly bigger house.
    I used to have a little chick as a pet!
    Midnight has been with Jessica since the very beginning of the legacy. I couldn't cry though because my partner would've looked at me weird for crying over a few sims. :lol:
    I couldn' t be bothered to throw a wedding party. I could've had them all change into their formal, but I was a little bit too lazy. :D
    Beverly's sister, Briana made that painting. :)

@therealsunsetvalley Parker is definitely one of the better Sunset Valley sims. :) I also really like Zelda Mae and Jamie Jolina. I think both of them are pretty.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice updates!

@TinySpaceFox I keep telling myself I'm going to build a greenhouse for them, but then I forget and I never know where to put it since there's already so much stuff around the property. I also can't build. The house my family lives in started out as a square shack and then I just added onto it whenever the family got enough money. :lol: It's ugly as all sin, but it works.
    I like taking pictures of the kids doing their homework together.
    The chicken coop is really fun, plus harvesting eggs gives you a chance to get a rare egg, which sells for $1,500.
    The sarong I can handle, but that bowl cut is just...no!
    Kiera has the Over-Emotional trait, so she probably cried more than anyone.
    Killian is a definite clone of Irwin, but has his mom's jawline, which is very square on guys apparently. It's why he wasn't made heir.
    The family has a similar macaw at home. :lol:
    If the family was a bit smaller, I would've had Killian and Maggie stay on for a bit, but I needed to make the room.
    Well, their mom and dad did take them to the bistro. :p
    Thanks for the comment!

@Silverofdreams30 Another nice update!

@jillbg I usually play with the full moon off so I rarely get zombies. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer I love Brianna's personality. Something tells me she'd be able to beat both of them with her hands tied behind her back. :D
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I apologise guys! I know I said I would have some feedback out last night, but then my body said, "I need thirteen hours of sleep right now." Chronic illness, right? Anyway, I made a promise to myself that I'm not going to play my game today until I make feedback for you guys!

That'll light a fire under me! It's coming, I am sitting down to work on it as we speak - tbh actually already started working on it :)
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Karina Ages Up to Child

All too soon, Karina was old enough and had learned enough to become a child and start going to school.
    Screenshot-192.jpgScreenshot-195.jpg This time Great-Grandpa got to hold Karina and set her down on the floor.
    Screenshot-196.jpgScreenshot-205.jpgScreenshot-206.jpg They all partook of the birthday cake and Karina sat down at the kitchen table afterwards to read a book.
    Screenshot-210.jpgScreenshot-213.jpg Alanna's little one aged up into a child too...at that point and well. After that, Alanna and Kunio moved out again.
    Screenshot-214.jpgScreenshot-215.jpg Karina decided to utilize the potion table and discover some new potions.
    Screenshot-216.jpgScreenshot-218.jpg Afterwards she got a hug from Mom.
    Screenshot-222.jpg Night fell on Legacy Island and all was quiet.
    Screenshot-223.jpgScreenshot-224.jpgScreenshot-225.jpgScreenshot-226.jpgScreenshot-227.jpg After all...it was going into the weekend and everybody needed rest for the events the next day.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,218 Member
    edited June 2018
    @jillbg checking the story tomorrow but loved the screenshots.
    Great ones.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Naphtali Thank you, the world is called Praaven.

@Charlottesmom yes, but mine is Greyson for obvious reasons :p

@LunBeauty Thank you. He seem unharmed :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaNRKaylaNR Posts: 7 New Member
    I love reading about everyones gameplay and see the awesome screenshots!
    I've been playing an evil witch in appoloosa plains today. This is a first for me. I've played evil witches before but I've never gotten this far in with them. Erin Winstead has a traditional black cat named Tom and an adopted dog named Stone. Both have to earn their keep by hunting things for Erin. Erin has managed to kill Felipe Marshall so far by setting fire to his house. I was going to break up his marriage anyways but not with death! Lol. She recently found a forbidden fruit and as soon as her gardening skill is high enough I plan on having my first plant sim. At least I think it's forbidden fruit. It was glowing and weird looking lol.
  • Options
    Here's another batch! It's a two-parter this time, so I hope everyone enjoys! There's actually a bit of drama that happens that mostly took place autonomously. I just rolled with it and actually had lots of fun. :)

Legacy Family Part 13.1
    28126189817_8a31c232ba_o.png
    28126189797_3f8d760f40_o.png
    Dillon was starting to become very disliked. He rejected a flirt from the girl in the black vest named Marcy, and then turned around to flirt with Briana while poor Marcy stressed out and seemed very upset, although I didn't get a picture of it. Then, she tried being funny with him, but he didn't want anything to do with her. Marcy really seemed to like Dillon, but he stomped all over her heart by flirting with another girl right in front of her.

28126189697_ce3ce3e4c4_o.png
    42994203681_8d0c7af471_o.png
    The family headed to the fall festival right after eating at the bistro and Lucy ran into Torrance there and began to talk to them and Scarlet was very mischievous as she pulled a few pranks.

28126189547_98e81b0e2a_o.png
    Poor Irwin was very uncomfortable as he was coerced into dancing with Beverly's mom, who just wouldn't leave him alone.

42994203621_d6af4f959d_o.png
    The friendly interactions between Lucy and Torrance turned into a little bit of innocent flirting. She was really starting to grow feelings for him.

28126189397_6719941786_o.png
    Grayson and Beverly skated together, although this woman kept getting in their way.
    *This is what my game keeps generating for me for some reason. They all have those big noses, sometimes mouths that are too high up on their face and the pointed ears before I take them into CAS and fix them. Honestly, whenever I can, I'm just going to kill all the sims that aren't involved with the family and add in pre-mades and townies from other worlds.*

42994203431_e99ed694b6_o.png
    Lucy though that Torrance was perfect, but when she came back from the bathroom, she witnessed him flirting with Kiera and Kiera flirting right back, despite them not having much of a relationship at all!

28126189327_a634314ca2_o.png
    28126189177_6bfecccd95_o.png
    Lucy couldn't believe it, she was so angry that she turned on Kiera.

"How could you do this to me?! You know how much I liked him! Why would you two flirt with each other?!"

"Whoa, calm down, Lu! Torrance told me that you guys weren't together, that you two were just friends who liked flirting every now and then."

"You knew that I wanted him to be my boyfriend! I confided in you and the others!"

"I'm sorry! Please calm down!"

"I won't calm down! You two are the worst!"

28126189077_173ce03ac6_o.png
    Kiera was about to say something when Torrance spoke up.

"You do need to calm down. You're a nice girl, Lucy, but you have a few issues. I've always liked you, but as a friend. I flirted with you because I didn't think it would go anywhere. I had no idea that you liked me like that."

"I practically waved my feelings for you in your face!"

"I'm sorry, but I just don't feel the same way about you."

Lucy growled and stormed off, not wanting to talk to either of them after that.

*It was then that the creator, who was also very angry decided to break out Nraas and do a little force killing on Torrance. She'd been so hopeful that the two of them would get married and make beautiful babies, but he ended up breaking Lucy's heart and the creator just couldn't allow that.*

28126188867_13ae2b96ca_o.png
    Jessica had heard the screaming and then saw Lucy storm out. She waited a few moments before sitting at one of the picnic tables with her daughter. Lucy didn't say anything for a few minutes, but then looked at her mom.

"Why does family suck sometimes?"

"Family isn't meant to be perfect, Lucy. I don't think Kiera meant to hurt you."

"But she did! They both did! My life sucks!"

Other parents might have laughed at Lucy's obvious teenage over-dramaticness, but Jessica kept a straight face. After all, her daughter was hurting, and she'd been young, herself, at one point. Some people controlled their emotions in different ways.

"Your life doesn't suck, sweetie. This was just one guy in a sea of thousands, even millions. Maybe he wasn't the right one for you."

"But I really liked him!"

"I know you did, but are you going to let some sleazebag ruin the relationship between you and your sister?"

"....I guess not, but I'm still very mad at her for flirting with him. She knew I liked him a lot. I even told her. I don't know if I can ever get over that."

"It's okay to be upset. You have every right to be, but don't spend the rest of your life hating your sister."

Lucy promised she would think about it, although she would most likely be upset for a while.

28126188717_bdbdbd98be_o.png
    28126188557_24be534a15_o.png
    Grayson and Beverly avoided the drama by spinning with each other on the rink and Elise played the bass, earning a few more tips in the process.

28126188437_328647b2c0_o.png
    Kiera couldn't stop thinking about what was said, but she also didn't want to let it ruin her fun and tried to get her mind off of it by participating in an apple-bobbing contest.

28126188297_a5503d6275_o.png
    Irwin could see that Jessica was a little upset over the drama in her family and did his best to comfort her.

28126188157_92eb22a96d_o.png]
    28126187987_86052cfa41_o.png
    42994201971_cfaf7c465f_o.png
    42994201641_032532922a_o.png
    28126187607_6ffe5aaa75_o.png
    42994201301_b9b9a4d644_o.png
    28126187447_7264692872_o.png
    When Kiera was done with her apple bobbing contest, she was about to go try out the face painting booth, but stopped when she saw Lucy approaching her. To be honest, Kiera didn't really want to talk to her at the moment, but still stayed put.

"Hey, um...I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I know I kind of overreacted. I guess I was just so angry when I saw you two flirting and--"

"You tend to do that a lot," Kiera said, interrupting her.

Lucy was taken aback. Here she was trying to apologize, something she'd never been good at, and her sister just started to point out her flaws. "I-I know that and I shouldn't have gotten so upset."

"No, you really shouldn't have. Lucy, your my sister, and I love you, but you have the worst reaction to certain things and it's hard to be friends with you, sometimes."

"I'm sorry! What more do you want from me? Here I am, swallowing my pride and saying that I was in the wrong when you're the one who hurt me by flirting with Torrance! Yet, you haven't even made an effort to apologize! Instead, you're having too much fun pointing out every single one of my flaws!"

Kiera closed her eyes and silently counted to ten before opening them again. "I know that what I did was wrong, but I'm also trying to tell you that you have some stuff you need to work on. If you can't at least consider that, then we have no business talking to one another for now." She turned and walked off before Lucy could say another word.

42994201211_8f9a3d1291_o.png
    41184107240_4c9f5857b9_o.png
    42994200831_f30f287f9c_o.png
    Beverly was on her way to get a sno cone when she saw Lucy crying. She knew Lucy from school as she was the same age from Grayson and the girl was a stubborn rock who never shed a tear over anything. The red-head took this to mean that something had really upset her.

"Hey, Lucy. Is everything okay?"

Lucy quickly wiped away her tears and looked up at Beverly. "Huh? Oh, yeah...I'm okay." She didn't really want to involve her brother's girlfriend in her drama.

"Are you sure? Because I'm here to talk if you want and I won't judge...I'll just listen."

Lucy was very tempted to spill everything. Beverly had always been really nice to her and was never judgemental, but she also didn't really want to talk about it right now. "No, it's fine. I think I'm just going to go grab a cup of hot cocoa." She thanked Beverly for her concern and headed towards one of the food merchants.

41184106850_ca06707230_o.png
    42994200641_073419d8b8_o.png
    Quite a few ladies at the festival seemed very interested in Irwin and continuously followed him around, but Irwin made sure to let them know that he was happily married and very faithful to his wife.

The next part will be up soon!
  • Options
    Legacy Family Part 13.2
    42994200501_50164d8cbe_o.png
    When the family got home, Grayson asked if he could talk to Lucy privately and the two of them went into the guest bedroom and sat down to talk.

"What do you want, Grayson? I want to get this dress off and these heels are killing me."

"Beverly told me that you seemed upset about something, but wouldn't say what. Are you okay?"

Lucy sighed. She didn't want to keep repeating the story, but she and Grayson had always been very close and she'd never hidden anything from them. So, she told him everything that happened and he listened quietly. When she finished, he spoke.

"Sounds like you're really mad."

"I'm more hurt than mad. I can't believe Kiera said those things to me, and then her apology was basically just an 'I'm sorry, but you have problems'. Kinda cr**py if you ask me."

Grayson agreed with her, not because Lucy was his favorite sibling, but because Kiera was a bit cruel with what she said. "Are you never going to speak to her again?"

Lucy sighed. "It's tempting, but I can't hate her forever. I just really don't want to talk to her right now."

"What about Torrance?"

She huffed. "I don't care if I never see him again."

Grayson chuckled. "To be honest, I didn't like him that much anyways. If he really liked you, he would've asked you to be his girlfriend a long time ago and definitely not flirted with one of your sisters."

Lucy was still a little sad after that, but she did feel a little better after talking to Grayson.

42994200351_77203ee9ed_o.png
    In the master bedroom, Irwin and Jessica were resting their feet and talking about the day's events. Jessica told him all that Lucy had told her.

"Where does this guy live? I want to pay a visit." Irwin wasn't about to let some punk kid break his little girl's heart like that.

"As much as I want to hurt him as well, it won't solve anything. This is a case of first time broken hearts. Lucy was bound to go through it sooner or later."

"Yeah, but he hurt my baby. He deserves to suffer."

"I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him sooner or later. Guys like that usually do."

"I hope you're right. I still don't think it could hurt to go over there and help the suffering along a little bit."

Jessica secretly agreed with him, but it would just cause more problems and drama.

42994200191_c79e0f0980_o.png
    While Irwin was taking a shower, Jessica went outside and found Kiera putting the horses into their stalls. She thought this was as good a time as any to talk to her daughter.

"I heard that some drama went down between you and Lucy."

Kiera sighed. "I'm not going to apologize for what I said, Mom. She really does have things she needs to work on."

"I'm not trying to force you to apologize, sweetie. I just think that you two need to sit down and have a talk. From what I can see, she's really hurt by what happened and probably feels betrayed.

Kiera bit her bottom lip. That overwhelming feeling of guilt started to nag at her. "I just...I can't right now. I need time to cool down, myself."

Jessica didn't want to be that type of parent who always tried to force her kids to do something. "I know you'll do the right thing. Just don't spend the rest of your lives hating each other because of one boy who clearly doesn't care about either of your feelings."

42994199991_5ba7f7aaa7_o.png
    Ghost Midnight showed up on the lot that night and just wandered around aimlessly not really doing much of anything.

42994199811_b049c6f488_o.png
    42994199651_b557c41963_o.png
    I went to check on my SS while the family was sleeping and discovered that she was pregnant! I checked the pregnancy info and saw that she's having a little girl! She also adopted the most adorable little kitten named Dinah!

42994199571_c2766caec7_o.png
    The family had breakfast together the next morning. It was another special day as Elise and Kiera were going to become Young Adults!

41184104860_8a7dc05580_o.png
    Everyone gathered in the kitchen to celebrate as the twins reached the next stage of their lives.

41184104510_79524e04ab_o.png
    41184104330_10aa306706_o.png
    Everyone agreed that Elise and Kiera were very stunning and that, while they both looked similar in facial features, there were also some very obvious differences as well.

41184104070_e65f138c7b_o.png
    41184103680_3184669525_o.png
    Elise wanted to head straight to college and Kiera, while slightly reluctant, was quick to change her mind and agree. They took the aptitude test and ended up gaining 18+ credits in a few subjects. Elise decided to go for Science and Medicine and Kiera would pursue a degree in Fine Arts.

41184103470_15f091be9d_o.png
    It soon became quiet enough in the house, which Irwin and Jessica took huge advantage of.

42092691205_67aa80d6d8_o.png
    42092691085_16c718ee62_o.png
    Jessica was a little more than upset when she heard that Elise and Kiera wanted to go straight to college.

"You know you don't have to go now. You have plenty of time to think about your college education."

"I know, Mom," Elise said. "But this is something we want to do, right Kiera?"

Kiera nodded. "The sooner we go, the sooner we can graduate and start our own lives."

Jessica sighed. "First Killian gets married right off the bat and leaves and now you two are leaving. I'm losing all of my children."

"You're not losing all of your children, Jess." Irwin looked up from his book. "They're just growing up and wanting to be more independent."

Jessica still didn't like it, but she wasn't about to tell Elise and Kiera that they couldn't go. "Promise you'll call, and chat me up on Skype every now and then?"

The girls both promised.

42092690845_533a363995_o.png
    42092690675_be282cda40_o.png
    41184102840_dc87f3ec61_o.png
    42092690425_8a6c29324c_o.png
    Goodbyes were said all around, first to their parents who didn't want to let them go.

42092690215_c97e759227_o.png
    42092690075_a44146f722_o.png
    42994197131_1e6ae751f2_o.png
    42994196931_14401e0bc8_o.png
    29122159988_b61a10a748_o.png
    42092689785_dc860c7298_o.png
    Then to their younger siblings who clung just as tightly. Even Lucy was sad to see Kiera go and clung to her extra tight. There may have been drama between them, but they were still sisters and Lucy would miss her.

29122159448_381425c799_o.png
    29122159158_05d4b8cca9_o.png
    Once the good-byes were finished, Kiera made the call and enrolled the two of them into their respective classes and made sure to book a room at the De Anda Hall dorms. Everyone ran outside to see them off as they carried their bags out to the moving van.

28126184167_6be8df938d_o.png
    Irwin and Jessica turned and looked at each other with a smile. There were no words to be said as they were both thinking the same thing. They had done a good job raising each and every one of their children and they were both happy that the ones that were grown up were going out into the world to make something of themselves.

42275925004_88c17e171c_o.png
    28126184137_d2629464ae_o.png
    29122158808_cce81a71bc_o.png
    28126183997_1324f9901d_o.png
    Elise and Kiera were the first ones to arrive at the dorms and quickly claimed their beds before sitting down to relax and play on the computers before breaking out a couple of books and studying, enjoying the quiet before their roommates arrived.

That's it for this! I've decided to just play them through one week of University and then Debug their degrees for them! I'll probably do one or two batches of their time at University and then send them back to let them move out on their own and continue with the legacy family.
  • Options
    therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks King :smile:

@LunBeauty Yep, I agree. Parker is goodlooking one. His LTW is Heartbreaker and his very first girlfriend was Holly Alto - totally in love with that bad boy, haha, totally heartbroken after he dumped her. He's firefighter in my story making him even more attractive for SV ladies. As for Zelda I totally agree too, hottness runs in this family :smile: She's beautifull and I consider her one of the prettiest Sims in my story. I will post her outfits for season 04 soon, coz she lives with her longtime boyfriend Stiles McGraw, who was member of the original Roomies cast. Next is Crumplebottom household (I go with the order from Scrapbook when you first play SV), than I have Alto (Holly), than McGraw (Stiles and Zelda Mae), than Frio (Emma, Connor, Rose), than Bachelor etc etc

Here's the last and youngest member of Roomies, Lawrence Lum:

iND3m9i.jpg

lyyJi3q.jpg

ZxyR54C.jpg

rJSP5Yj.jpg

VCL3g2o.jpg

vVaDOhh.jpg

jpMbBhR.jpg

YqWlBa4.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A bit more scenery: :smile:

36064553_10155646101776497_1301163490534227968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9c56d278484db7090d00f02c4be54d3d&oe=5BEA902B

36188596_10155646148216497_2762547003719155712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=02a0b7ed41a1eea5ed008a1619e00589&oe=5BA4D5C2

36087997_10155646148241497_2417830514770575360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4931f23b84b6fafe447031acdb43e349&oe=5BE804D8

36137413_10155646148231497_8477302738269503488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=10038bb59ff610ce31954feef3c7a3e5&oe=5BE40D78

36087802_10155646148381497_2547458030832713728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f9afd1a369f5dfc19f63f6de696c1bb2&oe=5BABE070

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,362 Member

Took a little detour from my story over in Riverview for now. I actually did a little bit of playing with my Pluto Mars the other day as I was trying to do some research on a question that someone had asked over in an older thread titled "What does hb mean??" as someone had revivied that old thread asking that question as they were playing over in Oasis Landing. And even though there were some answers in there stating that it means a half bath, the person just wanted to know what it meant in the ITF EP.

So the gameplay begins with Pluto Mars going over to the time portal to check it out and out comes this crazy looking mysterious man that goes by the name of Emit Relevart. Pluto was startled at the strange man coming through the portal so much, that he jumped back a few feet away from the portal.
    gfmlaPyl.jpg

So while Pluto was trying to regain his footing and getting an introduction from the strange visitor, the university mascot had also paid Pluto a visit and to leave a bucket of university goodies for Pluto if he ever decides to attend the university.
    KA0brTQl.jpg

After Emit had introduced himself to Pluto, he asked him if he had seen any powercells scattered about his yard stating that he needed them to fix his time portal. So Pluto went to search his yard to see if what Emit was looking for was there and if they were, he needed to collect 5 of them and return them to Emit. Pluto did indeed see many powercells scattered about in his yard and proceeded to look for any undamaged ones in hopes to be able to help Emit fix his machine. So after he finds the 5 unbroken ones that he needed, he returns to Emit handing over the powercells and then proceeds to ask Emit what the machine does. Emit takes this opportunity to explain the machine and what it does. He also gives Pluto a book called The Almanac of Time and explains to him that it keeps track of different events that takes place over time.
    2QT4I88l.jpg

After Emit was done explaining the book and answering any other questions that Pluto might had asked, he activates the portal to leave. So once Pluto's strange visitor left, he decides to take a leap of faith and go through the time portal himself to see what lays in the future.
    a1w1GgHl.jpg

Pluto arrives through the portal but was unsure what he would see there, so he closes his eyes and sticks his hand out first to feel if it was safe to step out of the portal.
    8i2T8I5l.jpg

Once he's certain that there wasn't any danger lurking about, he steps out quite surprised that he made it through the portal in on piece.
    anZtQHzl.jpg

Once he's out of the portal, he takes a quick look around to check out his surroundings and likes what he sees... :)
    r7r3eIMl.jpg

He was then approached by Emit giving him a big welcome to Oasis Landing. They talked for a few minutes and then Emit gave Pluto his first assignment which was to use the jet pack which Emit handed over to Pluto... :)
    CHp7vcQl.jpg

Emit then takes his leave on a hoverboard so that Pluto could go and get started on his "future" education... :)
    BoUkrZrl.jpg

Pluto finds the tube elevator which he is familiar with since he has some of those in his house and gets in to it... :)
    HSk9gQ4l.jpg

And even though he has these tube elevators at home, he's still not quite sure how to step off of it as he falls flat on his face... :#
    jJYCGccl.jpg

And since Pluto loves the outdoors, he's taking in the beautiful scenery in front of him.
    8MlMaqdl.jpg

Once he's done taking in the scenery, he then checks the sky around him to make sure that no one else is using their jet packs as he doesn't want any little accidents to happened while he's using his.
    C6vDPgZl.jpg
    gJCmaSal.jpg

Once he sees that it's all clear to go, he turns on his jet pack and takes off for the skies... :)
    3zUwiGFl.jpg

Pluto is so amazed by the fact that he can now hover up in the sky and the fact that he can now go traveling around town while not polluting up the air as he is also eco-friendly... :)
    1TOen9ll.jpg

While Pluto was trying to get the hang of flying around, he got distracted and loss his momentum and fell head first into the ground... :#
    vgV8QxTl.jpg
    FZvfs39l.jpg

After his fall, he pulls himself out of the ground in hopes that he didn't break anything.
    ic4Zfgtl.jpg
    zijeWQwl.jpg

Pluto felt nauseous after is test flight and hopes that he doesn't throw up out in public making him look like a wimp or something.
    BCzVHRMl.jpg
    sKgrMXUl.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Thanks for the comments :smile: No Sims seemed to get injured on the half pipe :smile:

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MadMuffieMadMuffie Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2018
    @coco Yup! Darius fixed it up by taking down the fireplace and using the chimney bricks to remake the other half of the house wall. Pretty creative on his part.

@Mikezumi Haha! true that! Except Darius passed away recently from starvation, if he hadn't been such a harsh personality then Callie could have told him about her powers, being a witch-wolf, and he might have had apples to eat. Poor Callie mourns over her a lot more than I thought she would considering how she was treated. Your sims seem a lot more romantic then mine though :p

@TadOlson Right now it's getting to be more difficult than fun, but that is the fun part I suppose. 100 baby challenges are crazy! I'm not sure I'd have enough dedication for that. Nice to hear of your stories though!

Currently Darius has died of starvation but a new addition has been made to the family since Callie gave birth to a little Woode, she named him Moffy and he has a Clumsy and Friendly trait. I was worried he get mean-spirited from his father but that didn't seem to be the case, he has made weird angry faces though. Life is pretty okayish so far, Callie really wants to make an herb farm and read through the rest of her alchemy books but she's a bit ill at the moment and I'm not having her stress by doing a lot of gardening.

Moffy's angry face
    N5kJ5FO.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @MagicEmerald Sounds like fun.

@Simsophonique Yeah, I have AussomeDays mod that lets you recolor gnomes.
    ****Where did you find the Van Gogh cc?

@Charlottesmom Good luck with the Ghost Baby. What did you rename the girl to?
    ****Congrats on the ghost twins.
    ****I honestly don't think I could play anymore without NRaas. It smooths out so many bugs, and saves a ton on recipe books (they no longer disappear after reading). And yes, Overwatch is supposed to cycle at 3:00 a.m.

@plushtrap_107 Thank you. I like having colorful Sims.

@Emily4331 Hipsters have better hygiene and worse music.
    ****I like Selena's dress.
    ****I don't spend too much time looking at my Sims' feet.

@meerkattime How did you manage to get an IF with a normal hair color? Also, congrats on finally getting a house.

@Mikezumi Congrats on the wedding.
    ****I'll keep my fingers crossed you can get it.

@ItsJanier Interesting, um, makeover of Jocasta. Hopefully she won't live up to her name.
    ****Drama, drama.

@LunBeauty Looks like everyone is (still) having fun at the festival.

@ZhakiraP Greyson should toadify that guy.

@Silverofdreams30 I don't think I've ever seen a photo fail before.
    ****Congrats on the adoption.

@TadOlson If I turn my graphics way down, the pictures come out worse than they do now.

@OriginalMara Looks like a couple of your Sims know how to have fun.

@PalmArrow Nifty looking house.

@Springfairy556 Congrats on the engagement.

@MadMuffie Sounds like an interesting story.

@emorrill 90s/early 00s. Close enough. And they were kind of punk/pop. I actually haven't listened to much of their music in a good while. Probably because I choose what goes on my iPod by having a Playlist that randomly chooses songs from all of my unplayed ones (minus holiday music).
    ****Congrats on finding new meds for the Hubby. Hopefully everything works out okay.
    ****I think I'll stick with EA eyes. CC eyes weird me out.

@Nabril Cute kitty!! Also, I must be the only person in the world who doesn't put ceilings up in their builds.
    ****Pretty unicorn. And your captions are fine.

@CravenLestat rec'd all

@Pokefriend Bad CC.

@TinySpaceFox Actually, nothing in her outfit is CC. I just got lucky with the top/pants combo she rolled.

@Cororon So, is the kneeling girl the critter?

@polrbear Sorry you didn't like France.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm surprised that poor kid isn't too scared to marry her.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics.

@bekkasan Great updates!!

@krabby_pattiess Congrats on the engagement.

@Naphtali Sorry you list your Sims.

@coco Congrats on the baby.

@therealsunsetvalley Nice makeover.

@jillbg Run, Granny, run!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I skipped over (quite) a few posts towards the end. Unfortunately, I've run out of time since my work day got cut by a 1/2 hour since the attorney I stay for got out of court late. Will have lots of updates tomorrow (I hope).

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,362 Member

Pluto's next assignment is to go over to the Bot emporium so that he can go and introduce himself to a plumbot. So he sees ED-90210 and goes over to give a friendly introduction... :)
    AuPA7n2l.jpg

Once introductions were made, he asks ED-90210 what it's functions are.
    cv3rcBvl.jpg

ED-90210 replies back with:
    bWjF2mtl.png

After ED-90210 explains their functions to Pluto, Pluto then asks ED-90210 if he can adjust their trait chips and ED said yes.
    Kps9b3Zl.jpg

But after giving ED an adjustment, Pluto ran for the men's bathroom as he was still nauseous from his jet pack flight so that he can throw up.
    8WXjMm7l.jpg

He finds one of those all-in-one bathrooms and heads into it doing his deed... :#
    AVCc898l.jpg

Once he's done throwing up and cleans himself up, he goes back upstairs to give ED-90210 a high-five to finish up his next assignment... :)
    WguEZv4l.jpg

His next assignment is to go to the cafeteria for a synthesized drink but before he goes and does that, he goes and checks out some of the plumbots on display... :)
    MkgnMa4l.jpg

He goes over to check out this one but 5P1R17 is giving themselves a self-adjustment while Pluto watches him/her... :)
    BiQy9AIl.jpg
    zrk6ZZbl.jpg

Once 5P1R17 was done with their self-adjustment, they move on so that Pluto could check out this model.
    d3EXb2Il.jpg

Then Pluto decides to go try to design a nanite using the bot building machine. He ends up creating a Lepton nanite... :)
    tS4iOBsl.jpg
    jRVTJdYl.jpg
    mbVYzK9l.jpg

Then he decides that he want's to take a tour at the Stellar Observatory and to experiment with Zero-G... :)
    q38FiUyl.jpg

After Pluto was done at the Stellar Observatory, he flew back to the community housing for Future visitors... :)
    wMxeVtLl.jpg?1

He then wants to learn about bot building, so he purchases some bot building books and goes to sit down to read the first book.
    tfV6Ug0l.jpg

But while he's sitting there reading, he hears some strange noises in back of him, so he gets up to go and investigate and sees some strange lights as well.
    cZSBSDMl.jpg?1
    XRxIrcDl.jpg?1

But then Pluto notices the strange lights beaming down on him as they start to pull him up into them... :s
    DSfL2Jil.jpg?1
    NQ9vY6ll.jpg?1

So after about an half hour goes by, the alien ship brings him back to the community housing lot.
    XxGSmr1l.jpg
    ZYK0c0Zl.jpg?1

After being returned from the ship, he felt nauseous. He's just hoping that they didn't do any sick experiments on him... :#
    9ZzOVqkl.jpg?1

He then goes inside and uses the tube elevator again. And again, he falls out of it landing flat on his face. How embarrassing!... :confounded:
    RBAmuK1l.jpg

He then goes over to the food synthesizer to get an organic salad.
    MzaVNgzl.jpg

But as the door opens for him to grab his salad, he gets squirted with water and has to sponge himself off... :#
    HFLpbiCl.jpg
    fLo7PFkl.jpg

He sat down to eat it but it tasted nasty as it was bad quality.
    5obZI23l.jpg

After he was done eating, he goes out to the chess board to practice playing chess... :)
    b5iUPtjl.jpg

A few scene shots of Oasis Landing as the sun was doing down for the night... :)
    cFPfHXYl.jpg
    h8FLv34l.jpg

A few more pictures with the sun coming up... :)
    GAxRNoSl.jpg
    JpOoeudl.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,137 Member
    @TinySpaceFox
    @emorrill You know, to me, Sam is one of the most recognisable Sims on this thread. I think he really has this unique look about him, this slightly melancholy look that tells me he's been through a lot, but at the same time he looks sweet and caring. Those eyes look wonderful on him, I think they really add to his unique appearance :)

Awwww! <3 (I wish I could've given you a thousand Awesomes for that one! ;) ) That was the sweetest thing ever to say! Thank you so much! <3
    {{{{Hugs}}}}

I owe it all to the wonderful good looks that God gave Scott Bakula. ;) The way that you described Sam's features there, I feel, also describe the great actor himself. :blush:

Thank you again. <3

***I did some photo editing (with the awesome Paint! :lol: ) on a few of Sam's story pics and now I just need to incorporate them into the story and get it posted!
    Not sure exactly when that will be, either tonight or tomorrow, but it's coming very soon! :mrgreen: ***

Happy Simming my dear friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn Oh, I'm such a cheater - I just MC them with zombie moodlets to take my pics! ;)

@MoonandStars83 Right, Forrest! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    More pics from newly re-written chapters!

tgw01-33-03.jpg
    tgw01-33-05.jpg
    tgw01-31-102.jpg
    tgw01-31-101.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @lanlyn Oh, I'm such a cheater - I just MC them with zombie moodlets to take my pics! ;)
    @jillbg I think you must have meant to tag @LunBeauty. I haven't had a chance to give feedback yet today. I will be reading your latest chapter though. I always enjoy them. :) And I love your new pics from the rewritten chapters. Will you be giving a list of the chapters you've revised if the story's changed significantly?
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Okay, so I have some homework.

First, @LunBeauty sent me more makeovers to do *rubs hands together* :lol:

Second, @CravenLestat asked me to post something :wink:

And third, @Silverofdreams30 asked me to compile a list of club appropriate clothes for simmies.

Stay tuned, my friends. I have a bag of pretzel m&ms and I am on it! :tongue:
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    So here is the feedback! Now to post an update and then actually play! :smiley:

@PalmArrow I really like Jeanette’s dress’ pattern! How weird that she glitched out entering the house! I hope she didn’t disappear all together - that happened to one of my kids once. An nraas reset brought the kid back, but all her wishes and inventory items were gone :( So I just restarted the game. I can’t get over Oliana LOL You’d think celebrity’s family and friends would be the ones who’d know the truth, not just believe the false accusations like everyone else :(

@Charlottesmom Woah. I am all for Meggie/L, so seeing her with L’s brother was like Freaky Friday. LOL Congratulations on getting twinnies! And multi-gender! And ghosts! They are adorable toddlers and I liked watching the family members interact with them! LOL at Lee putting out Meggie’s butt-fire.

@CravenLestat I am really into those pics you make with the real world and sims together :)

@Emily4331 That scenery picture is absolutely gorgeous- but not as gorgeous as your sim! Ida is lovely!
    Your sim that is supposed to look like a Russian model fits the part quite well :) OMG it looks like the mascot is doing a per*verted dance too while thinking about romantic things and looking at her. What the plum :lol: Poor Rebi!

@king_of_simcity7 The girls look like they had a lot of fun at the park!
    Interesting build - has a lot of potential.
    The windsurfing looks so fun!

@bekkasan The toddlers look so cute when they eat in their highchairs :) Alexandra and Jared look like they are already shaping up to be very attentive parents :) Aww, the peekaboo!

@emorrill I enjoyed your comparison of the eyes on Sam :) Thank you for the recommendation - I will probably try out those eyes at some point!

@Mikezumi That’s interesting about that table. I replaced a table in my sims’ house yesterday, still need to test it out. Marisa has pregnancy turned off? Interesting lol. You are surprising me even keeping Marisa as long as you have~! Seems like all the couples in your house are really close...despite Lachie yawning at his partner(I had read ahead), before woohooing with him. :lol:
    Oh my goodness, what a cute proposal! How sad that there is an issue with the beach, it is such a pretty beach and I bet the pictures of your sims in the water would have been cool if it worked….
    At least the lake worked! Aww, there’s the splash that caused the conflict I read bits and pieces of earlier.
    I’d make that face if I walked in on my brother-in-law woohooing with his husband, yeah. That’s what he is to Marisa, right? Unless I’m getting the complex family tree messed up. :lol:
    LOL, everyone being romantic and Rory’s like, “Babe, wanna play catch?”
    “Harass him with his cane.” WOW, I want an elder now.
    I love that, “Oh, you wanna scare me? No.” Walks away to flirt w/ husband.
    Congrats to Lachie and Alvin!

@Lunbeauty Remember when I said I blinked and there were six kids? Well now, I blinked, and there were teenagers. Plum! Cherry is cute and it’s just as adorable that they feed her with a bottle :) She is a real baby :) Oh wow, I didn’t realise that Irwen was a paranormal investigator! I want to try the job out so badly, but just haven’t gotten around to it. That is so so sad about Midnight, but what a nice, dignified box his ashes were put in. What a fine box indeed.
    What a beautiful wedding for Killian and Maggie! :heart: Grayson is adorable...I am sad that the snake was sold - it was pretty and he seemed attached already :(
    Torrance deserved the force killing, and Kiera needs to get off her high horse. LOL. Sorry, but Kiera, you how some things you need to work on...namely loyalty.

@krabby_pattiess Enjoyed your update :) The toddler is adorable and the engagement was sweet :heart:

@ZhakiraP The unicorn and the area where it is are both so magical and beautiful. Greyson too, is quite lovely :)

@coco Sun is really adorable, and a baby bump just makes her even cuter :) That gym looks really nice and bright with its big windows! That beach looks so great with whatever lighting you have going on, and I like that photo of Sun too. When you make the picture big enough her legs don’t look as awkward, so don’t worry too much. :)

@silverofdreams30 Nice photos of town and of the bee attack!
    Alex is adorable!

@jillbg Woah, zombies look really crazy! As soon as I got supernatural I got a mod to disable them, so seeing your post is really interesting for me :lol:
    That toddler and child are so adorable and your screenshots are really high quality! I love the magic!

@Nikkei_Simmer Uh oh! Tatsuyoshi must really love Brianna(and his manhood) if he’s willing to fight Haruo! I love that lol, Brianna watches the fight with a big smile on her face, even receiving a phone call and speaking to them without too much care. :lol: LOL, I love Brianna, “Is the peeing contest over now!" :lol: Aww, her sweet moment with her dad was very touching.
    Karina is adorable!

@lisasc360 What an interesting update! I loved the photos :) Pluto’s adventures are awesome and I love the colours in the photos!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top