Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

Comments

• Options
    simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    kemisz wrote: »
    Sylvan Glade doesn't snow. Pregnant people can't ice skate or roller skate.

@kemisz how about Granite Falls does it snow there or does it rain in Sylvan Glade and Granite Falls? what season activities can be done in those worlds?
    Yes it does snow in GF. Weather does not impact SG. Im believe you can do any of the seasonal activities in GF but i dont know for sure as i dont have seasons yet.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I knew sims could slip in winter on snow and ice, but my sim just slipped in the mud puddle after it rained heavily. She got a tense moodlet from being dirty from the mud puddle.
  • Options
    AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    The scarecrow surprised me the first time he got off of his post.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    kemisz wrote: »
    Okay so I've discovered that the plants at the Spice Festival - even when in season, can't be harvested. Kind of frustrated with that because the spice festival was my favourite way to get harvestables.

really? Wow thats a wee bit disappointing.

I thought that was confirmed as a bug they are fixing.

It is a bug, Grant tweeted yesterday that they're working to have bug fixes soon. :)
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    edited June 2018
    Talk like a pirate day!

Also the climbing wall keeps breaking in the rain. Not sure what to do about it... it's not like I can put it inside.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    edited June 2018
    There's a chance sims won't appreciate a gift. My child sim gave a gift to his mom and she didn't like it. It was a rose for make believe mothers day.UkOZLAz.jpg
    Edit:to think everyone I get the parenthood advice option where the kid gets a present and my parent always tell them the gift was them, to be grateful
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    I also learned from a livestream that Sims can sing Mayzie Grob in the game together. It literally made me cry while watching them though.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    There's a chance sims won't appreciate a gift. My child sim gave a gift to his mom and she didn't like it. It was a rose for make believe mothers day.UkOZLAz.jpg

This is really sad :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 what traditions did you use for your make believe mothers day?
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Changing clothes gets rid of the wet moodlet.

I know, it's kinda obvious, but good quick fix without having to shower. :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

This is really sad :(
    You’re telling me, I was hoping she’d liked it and think it’s cute.
    @CrystalAbyss1 what traditions did you use for your make believe mothers day?

Thankful spirit, give flowers and give gifts, then make believe it’s for parents. I wanted to put cleaning but that’s be better for spring cleaning :D
  • Options
    angelw744angelw744 Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2018
    Anyone had the tv season premiere holiday yet ? And noticed the name of the show ? :'D
  • Options
    dokamito154dokamito154 Posts: 8 New Member
    The new craft table let your sims to do some crafts like holiday cards, which can be hung on the walls.
  • Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    The summer station has a simlish version of “Hot in Here” by Nelly!
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?

h4HfoDD.png
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?

h4HfoDD.png

Did you grow your vegetables and fruits?that usually decreases the price
  • Options

Did you grow your vegetables and fruits?that usually decreases the price

I always grow my own veggies but never noticed this before.
  • Options
    This thread is awesome. I had to get out my pad and write down some stuff so I wouldn't forget. :p
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    You can choose your costumes now for costume parties and the Wear Costume tradition.

I'm completely new to parties; are you referring to the spooky party? and also, how do I choose their costumes?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited June 2018
    I just discovered that toddlers cannot take part in the "Attend Holiday Ceremony" tradition, which kind of disappointed me. Also, it seems apartments can't be decorated from the outside for the holidays (which I guess isn't surprising), but I'm not sure how to complete that tradition if you're in an apartment. I was kind of rushing to get everything done though, so maybe I missed something.