Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 base game for 10$ @ Amazon

R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
[✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
a1EEcS1.gif
Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
Post edited by R3imiu on

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    At - what has it been - 4 years now? I think that EA would go ahead and put a sale price (on the sale price) of Sims4 by now.

To be honest, it's about time, too. I paid $40 on mine (course I bought it at launch). For new players, that's a sweet deal! Great find!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The same price is being offered directly through Origin until June 21. It's one of their 75% off sales. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,190 Member
    Says $35. when i follow that link?
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,471 Member
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    Says $35. when i follow that link?

For the physical disc, I got an option saying digital code is $10
  • Options
    Aha I see that. From a 3rd party seller, I didn't think to check that. Good deal and amazon backs there sellers as far as I know. Says one left.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Wrong category! Don't try to lure innocent TS3 players into getting that other game! :tongue:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    Wrong category! Don't try to lure innocent TS3 players into getting that other game! :tongue:

lol
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    edited June 2018
    Cororon wrote: »

This.

Nope, no deal breaker for me as I'm staying with my beloved TS3 always and forever... <3<3<3 And I don't care if it ever goes down to $1 for the game, I still would pass it up... :p
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Sorry, not biting. :D Have too many stuff Packs and EA Store items that I need to get for TS3. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Aha I see that. From a 3rd party seller, I didn't think to check that. Good deal and amazon backs there sellers as far as I know. Says one left.

the digital one is Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC
    a1EEcS1.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Nope, I'll pass.I have the game, but haven't touched it since it came out.Time for Sims 3 gaming =)
  • Options
    R3imiu wrote: »

the digital one is Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC

Ah thank you I clicked on a lower one that was third party and somehow missed the one right on top. Blame it on my age. :wink:
    I already have the game at full price of course but I have managed to snag a sale or two over the years.
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sims 3 still does not play for me. I have to stick with sims 2 or sims 4 and I have a good gaming desktop
    Machine name: PHEONIX
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
    Memory: 32768MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 32692MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    That's a great deal enjoy it.