Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    The Sims 4 Seasons is great - I can hardly wait until it comes out. Every simmer in my family is excited for this one - and the more they see and hear - the more excited they seem to get. Lol.

Yesterday was my birthday and it seemed every happy birthday call I got from family ended up being all about Sims 4 Seasons. We are all very excited and counting the days - PEPS is through the roof.... I can't get my family off of twitter and facebook to talk about anything else. LOL. (32 households in my family of just simmers all with PEPS over this ep - LOL)

belated-birthday-1.gif

My family is my RL Seasons! :*:D
    (Older son born 1st day summer, daughter was 1st day Autumn, younger son, Spring, husband is Winter. <3 )
    My older son's birthday is the day Seasons releases, and my Bday is 4 days later, lol.
    Unfortunately, I don't have family to talk Sims with.
    I get eyerolls from my family, instead. :/

I am pretty excited for seasons, but, my family couldn't care less. :s
    I wished my (grown kids) still played the Sims games, like I do.
    (daughter only plays Sims 2)
    It makes me feel alone in my Sims hobbies. :'(

But at least I know there are a lot of others out there, that love the different versions of Sims, like me.
    So who cares if my family thinks I am a bit nuts...
    :p
    Maybe one day, there will be Grandkids to share Sims excitement <3 , and frustrations >:) ...

Have a Great Weekend! :)

You're our family!! <3
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Boxed version pre-order with 20% discount sold out on Amazon.

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

Just a bit jealous.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2018

Oh, wow! :hushed:

It’s a good thing I’m going to buy it digitally from Origin. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    Idk. After connecting my iMac up to a second display, my Sims game won't go into full screen properly anymore. When I'm able to get it into full screen, the UI in the game is SO BIG. Idk how that happened or how to fix it. Until I figure it out, I can't even consider buying anything else for this game.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited June 2018
    I pre-ordered it with CDKeys.com a couple of days ago because they had it for £18.99.

I just checked and its now 25.79

edited for price correction
    Post edited by CrazyboutTheSims on
  • Options
    AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    I already have it pre-ordered! I can't wait!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    100% absolutely. I have been waiting so long for this expansion. My game will never be complete without Seasons.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I've got it pre-ordered! :smiley:
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    100% absolutely. I have been waiting so long for this expansion. My game will never be complete without Seasons.

I hear ya on that!!!! :smile:
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member

why not? This is the expansion I am been waiting for!
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yes, but not straight away.
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Big YES. This EP is the reason I've started playing again, and to add to the excitement I was never able to purchase Seasons on previous Sims games, so I'm stoked I am able to this time round. :D
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    Seasons is always a nice EP, once you have it there’s no going back as there’ll always be weather. It’ll be fun with new things are coming out and we’ll be asking how will it look in weather. It was very fun in TS3 and can’t wait for my sims to experience it here.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

Wow. Well it is a good thing I am not ordering it from Amazon then. I usually go with origin; but I might check out C.D. keys or see if it will be on sale at Target.

I am not surprised though as this is one of the most requested packs.
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    Yes. I'm going to get Seasons in a bundle with Jungle Adventure. I don't know what stuff pack I should get, though. I'm not buying MFP or Bowling. So, out of Perfect Patio, Luxury Party and Fitness stuff which one do you guys think I should get?
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Octavie88 wrote: »
    Yes. I'm going to get Seasons in a bundle with Jungle Adventure. I don't know what stuff pack I should get, though. I'm not buying MFP or Bowling. So, out of Perfect Patio, Luxury Party and Fitness stuff which one do you guys think I should get?

Well that is more of a personal choice and I only have Perfect Patio; but it depends on what you are looking for. Fitness stuff you might get more use of out and it has that wall climbing thing.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    There's no way I'd miss having this xpack - I've preordered and have PEPS which hasn't happened for a while. It's so much fun to make plans in anticipation as well.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited June 2018
    "Yes" is the only option for me.

The question is when ? I don't know yet.

Well, I decide to purchase this pack on the release date.

The calendar/holiday system is very interesting.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I’ve been so busy I haven’t had much time to play, but I finally got around to pre-ordering it. First time since the base game that I’ve pre-ordered!
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I don't recall seeing such a unanimous opinion for any previous TS4 EP!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    edited June 2018
    It REALLY depends on what I see on today's stream. Because the no snow depth, and no hail (things the PREVIOUS versions had) makes this seem inferior to those past versions, in my eyes.

Who knows, I may change my vote after the stream today!

EDIT: Hail, not hair, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 brain
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited June 2018
    I dunno if I'll get it anymore, despite wanting it badly. I have to get some dental work done and maybe it'd be better if the money I saved for 'the next expansion' (I buy all expansions) to pay for the bill instead. I would miss out on Seasons though. Not sure what I should do at the moment.
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Yes. It's one I'm definitely excited about and I think the calendar/holiday system is going to add quite a bit to my gameplay.
  • Options
    LoveMyMeowLoveMyMeow Posts: 38 Member
    I will definitely get it, not right after release however. I will wait for the bundle to come out and get it when the bundle is on sale. I'm sure seasons will be bundled with a few other stuff packs. I got all my sims 4 packs this way so far.