Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Season are you starting off in and Why?

Comments

• Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Autumn
    It's been summer forever so moving on to fall. My personal favorite as well.
  • Options
    HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    Winter
    I love snow
    Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Summer
    Because right now, it's summer season for me.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Winter
    Winter, so I can see it, and also so I can see it slowly changing back to Summer. Winter -> Spring -> Summer -> Fall
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2018
    Summer
    June 21th is the first day of Summer, it will be the last Summer in the Sims world before a long Winter.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Winter
    Winter because that is my favorite season! :grin:
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Summer
    Yannoli wrote: »
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Summer, because it's my favorite season and in my country it's the first season of the year.
    Fall and Winter tie close for my favorite season. When you mean first season of the year, do you mean the season that January starts in?

Yes.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Winter
    It would be winter for me because every year begins in winter time (in my country).
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Autumn
    Probably Autumn. I am tired of endless sunshine, but I want to work up to cold winter.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Summer
    Summer! Not only is it my favorite season but I can't wait to try out that kiddie pool.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Summer
    Gonna go along with Summer. Can't wait to have my sims kids have more better entertainment in their backyard now.

Sprinkler, kiddie pool, swings and the added combo of the slip n slide from backyard stuff.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    cactusjuicecactusjuice Posts: 573 Member
    edited June 2018
    Autumn
    Winter also because I always wondered what it would look like if I painted the town white
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn because I love autumn and winter pretty equally, so I thought I'd pick the one that comes first. I love the transition from Halloween into Christmas and I'm excited to see how that works out in my game. Also since it's currently hot as heck in real life, at least my sims will be free of their suffering finally :D
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    Winter
    For the ice skating, snowball fights and Father Christmas!
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• Options
    AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    Summer
    Just because it's summer right now.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Summer
    Summer. It's summer for me. And my new Sim lives in the Caliente household in Oasis Springs, that town is suppose to look like a dessert. Right?
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Summer
    Summer cause I want to see Fall come slowly.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn. I'm currently playing a couple that are set with aging off to complete their aspirations (he's got the Angling Ace aspiration, she has Archaeology Scholar - both of which take a little time and some traveling around and such) and once they finish with those they're going to settle down, have a nice autumn wedding and start a family <3 Those aspirations are what I'm using to pass the time until it gets here :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Summer
    Summer, because I might as well start with Independence Day until there are days left. I will make summer extended two times.
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    Spring
    Spring because I want to start at the "beginning " of the year. I want to experience the build up to summer and the winding down into fall and winter.
  • Options
    caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Spring
    I’m starting with spring, it actually starts with snow so it is the begginning of the year. I’m also starting a legacy is that should be fun. Lastly I love the weather especially springs
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn because then I've got as long as possible before getting to summer. Autumn is also my favourite season and I'm looking forward to celebrating the Harvest holiday.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Summer
    Summer - I want to watch the seasons change gradually from what it's always been, into something new. Prolong the excitement I guess. It'll still rain in summer and there are so many new things to find!
  • Options
    audrhllaudrhll Posts: 22 Member
    Summer
    Summer- I think I want to gradually ease into the seasons.... but I might change my mind at the last minute and go for autumn or winter-I may just get too excited to wait!