Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Started a new neighborhood today. I'm trying out my own BACC rules.
    Fell in love with the furniture from Seasons, I'm really digging the country style it has. I've also cleared out a lot of CC. Only CC I use for building now is recolors of the Storybook fence from Open 4 Business. It's such a versatile fence lol. Made two cabins:

DqGxArc.jpg
    2SF7o9B.jpg
    q8sbpJd.jpg
    1aIZaYP.jpg

Those look awesome!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Brindleton they look really nice.

41764350494_26f506491e_b.jpg
    Ah that dirty look as she knows when her husband messes up dinner it doesn't matter how tired she is she's getting dinner.
    40679052720_79d7c25ef1_b.jpg
    Fun with ants with Francesca...
    41764350684_db235d788c_b.jpg
    I usually make the kids send their little friends home, older sims too but since it's her aunt I made an exception.
    41764350924_8a33b2c8bd_b.jpg
    Francesca really doesn't care much about them but Namiya really likes them ha.
    41764350254_f2ecdcdb56_b.jpg
    41764350384_b20e746afb_b.jpg
    love from great-grandma.
    41764350844_d8562cd5ab_b.jpg
    They were so proud she was doing well at school that they had to go out and celebrate anything she wanted.
    40679052420_214cc71e7c_b.jpg
    40679052540_1f7e590fb5_b.jpg
    He almost looks concerned...almost.
    41764351054_294a43022b_b.jpg
    Never thought to put this grill inside...hmmm.
    40679053460_400edd000f_b.jpg
    Everyone wanted cake so that was dinner.
    41764350084_61335b6e71_b.jpg
    They also got a kitten.
    40679053080_10f622e190_b.jpg
    Time for Franny to be a teen and move on with life..love her parents.

"Wooh that's my girl."

"You mean mommy's girl and she's too young to grow up."

At least that's how it looks lol.
    41764350774_b3b1a8e646_b.jpg
    Not sure about that look but Francesca looks tired of the 'always my baby' state.

I let her look for a scolarship and she was off.
    40679052290_49248809e3_b.jpg
    Funny enough in the little cutscene that plays Patrick was the one that dropped her off, she's still always going to be her mother's baby, so she could use this study place I threw together an area next door that was really cheap. Actually it was where her mother dropped out.
    41764349754_39f0f96429_b.jpg
    Ha take that evil cow you're not welcome here.
    41764349894_4db064ffbf_b.jpg
    She graduated and her addition was a painting like her grandma and she closed in the party room, I think I'll have her kid be a drop out.
    40679052140_b01972caea_b.jpg
    Moved her in temporarily with her great-grandparents so I could be sure she knew everyone got to have guests for her wedding, then moved out first thing she does is this....when Namiya wasn't making faces at the ants she always randomly jump roped. Yep just like mama.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Lol I get a kick how so many sims in different generations are the same age. :D Ahhh Francesca didn't even get to enjoy any of her teen years before you shipped her off to college. Soon she will be just another relative that never seems to age. :D

@Lucy_Henley Glad you got the headmaster happy in the end. :D He can be difficult sometimes.

@Brindleton Those are some beautiful little cabins! They look great.

• Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Sorry I haven't been posting I've been inbetween games again lol But I'm back with more information from the Subject family:

Nerissa finally went into Labor and Gave birth to a baby girl they named Lola

nYgpyUv.png

0eDHkdK.png

mgJf7oh.png

Nervous couldn't wait to hold his little girl and interact with her

Q8tLQfC.png

BFpjQ7t.png

Qv3ECfq.png

hG6K6YX.png

Mhjr4Sa.png

Little Lola is adjusting to the household.

k47XfQF.png

YpM7ZYX.png

Meanwhile, things are starting to go awry between Nerissa and Olive

upc9tsj.png

eQAUrsc.png

Olive takes things to another level

8DbuFqt.png

Nerissa finally has had enough of Olive's hostility toward her and decided enough is enough

l9RbAAz.png

JcPeKH5.png

Elfe3fq.png

ODimTdg.png

hyWMpT4.png

bgDOcLm.png

Nerissa Comes our Victorious (IDK why Nervous decided to be there but I find it hilarious haha)

Dgn8A85.png

On a more bright side... I guess... Buzz Grunt decided to visit his friend Olive and what happened next shook me lol

0L6g1Ve.png

DxhEqXj.png

tag45eP.png

Qkw8oM0.png

SLmUJdj.png

Now I wasn't able to get pictures that lead up to this but yes they did woohoo... I was so shocked because Buzz wasn't attracted to Olive at first but when he came by he started hitting on her and she (Having always had a thing for him) accepted. My whole theory is this is why she killed Lola Grunt. She'd always been attracted to Buzz. Now they're together lol I know far fetched but I'm rolling with it haha.

ANYWAY lol Little Lola grew into a toddler and well she has her daddy's eyes and mothers lips and nose

2rt65tq.png

hLz7uYB.png

She's still learning how to talk and walk and soon potty train. But I think I'm going to play this family until she's a child and then move on to another family and bring some more pictures of them.

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    @JULES1111 ha me too it just works for them no matter the name change they will always be the Masters family and no age master race and all...hehe. Ah yes their payment for 'eternal' youth, one meal or something before they are off to college even if they drop out they must at least make the move. She'll enjoy her life after her contribution to the family tree. Mmhmm :D
    @MizPigglyPooh oh that's what she gets, I don't know why but I've always disliked her, looking forward to your new family.

I have more pics but I'll wait until there is more posting.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Yea I feel the same after I saw how she reacted to the tombstones I was like wow she's a piece of work (She wanted to kick her sisters grave which makes me think she killed her too). But Nervous' wife has beaten her up so many times lol. Shes so mean to everyone, except Buzz they have this thing going but he's mean too lol so I guess it works.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Alessandra Sanchez (from Cosyville) is in college, doing Art (she wants to be a journalist). She completed her first semester. Her dad Mateo randomly turned up and started using her computer... 🐸🐸🐸🐸? She'd spoken to him on the phone, but hadn't invited him over.
    I went to an on-campus shop to get her some clothes, but when she came back home the time had shifted or something so that her final exam for the semester ended up being at 5am... I hate it when that happens!! Sims 3 and 4 are so much better in this regard, ie you can go to a wardrobe/dresser and change all your outfits there, without leaving the house, and completely FREE OF CHARGE. I'm gonna move her to a new lot so that the timer thing resets. I'll also have Mariana join her.

IFiFhGr.jpg

Here are Alessandra and Mariana practising their ballet exercises. They both like Music and Dance, just like their dad. Pauline (their mom) is more into Games. The tutus are from Mod the Sims. Alessandra is pink and Mariana is yellow. I always assign my Sims a colour and have all their clothing in that colour.

DaH7HRR.jpg

Madison Walker (from Sapphire Springs) had... twins. Yup! She's a twin herself so it runs in the family... orrrr she just ate cheesecake :D Her family "name theme" is unusual names that also follow the alphabet, so these twins are Carson and Daxton. I haven't really got any photos of them yet.

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET PHOTOS TO SHOW UP IN MY POSTS HOORAY
  • Options
    @MzPigglyPooh Ahh Lola is a cutie! Lol Olive is a really old hag isn't she? Her and Buzz deserve each other!

@RedDestiny92 Lol eternal life! Can't wait to see the next member of the family.

@Lucy_Henley Yay for pics!! There is a mod to stop finals happening at weird times. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=7.0 It is called no finals at night. Your sims will only have finals scheduled between 9am-7pm. And/or you could grab the college adjuster and just move the times around when you want by adding or subtracting hours until finals. I love twins!! Sounds like your game is going very well so far. I like the "name theme" you are doing as well!
  • Options
    @MzPigglyPooh really, I guess all the ghosts could have driven her crazy but still she's so easy to dislike...lol, as for Buzz he's not so bad, I had a save for a while where he improved his relationship with his kids and found a new wife. He was lovable.
    @Lucy_Henley ah the ballet pic is cute, I had a relative show up at random and invite themselves in, it's okay for me because she wouldn't get out of the house otherwise still odd. :smile:
    @JULES1111 oh yeah at least until gen ten then I guess we'll see what happens, I also started another hood started with two families that one...well anything goes for now I only played them to their first night so not much to share there.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Alessandra and Mariana Sanchez aren't actually twins BTW, they're three days apart. I knew there'd probably be a mod somewhere, but I'm rather a noob when it comes to mods. I got a trial version of WinRAR for my Mod the Sims downloads, but it's run out and would cost money for a full subscription.

My Sim kids don't always follow a name theme. The Gallaghers and Asquiths of Isla Farfalla don't, for example. I'm weirdly fascinated by religious fanatic-type families (eg the Duggars) and have noticed that they tend to follow a theme, hence me using one for my "fundie" Sim family. Alessandra and Mariana are Spanish names, although they also sound Italian.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    It broke.
    That's what happened :D
  • Options
    Minx11 wrote: »
    It broke.

Oh no how did that happen?
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    It broke.

Long story short, never plan your wedding on the day your mother plans to give birth

Or

Never plan to give birth on the day of your son's wedding.
  • Options
    It broke.

Long story short, never plan your wedding on the day your mother plans to give birth

Or

Ahhh I see lol I'll keep that in mind haha
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley Did you get pregnant right after having a baby? I have never had them 3 days apart. What kind of mod were you looking for? You can use WinZip to open your downloads. :)http://www.winzip.com/landing/download-winzip.html?msclkid=cebcefc7396a16325b8bb4d2c34a2481&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1.02 Search - EN - NB&utm_term=free unzipping program&utm_content=1.20 [free unzipping program]

The name thing is cool, I have never done that. I should try sometime. Do you have the religion mod for your fanatic-type families? I have never used it myself, but a lot of people have and say its great.

It broke.

Or

Wait...what? :D Someone here just recently had a wedding then a baby born on the same day. Did both cutscenes try to play at once? I am having a hard time figuring out how you broke it. :D
  • Options
    @Minx11 well at least it was an interesting way to break, from a story look I mean.

'Ma, it's my day so be there for me.'

'My day is more important!'

So here we go again with the Masters.
    41671420165_e58bd378fc_b.jpg
    Had to get Francesca some clothes, I almost didn't know her great grandpa but she had to stay a while and chat a little with him.
    28699201988_10b44c7d29_b.jpg
    I made her a roommate....erm just forgot his name but he likes her it seems.
    28699202018_fc32f45a15_b.jpg
    He gets to handle the cooking.
    41671419185_94f5975a51_b.jpg
    Almost like he's wondering how many cakes he can eat without sharing.
    41671420025_6a861e1e08_b.jpg
    <3
    42521205022_95f019b8f2_b.jpg
    Before their engagement.
    42521204902_35912c49d4_b.jpg
    Her family showed up and it was a little late for her aunt so she said her hellos and left.
    28699201898_ba93f76174_b.jpg
    You know how it goes these weddings are never completely normal.
    41671419485_f759dece5e_b.jpg
    Tried to get some good pics of all my generations of brides eventually I won't be able to do that there are never enough guest slots...then a couple tenants seemed to have invited themselves to the wedding..go away.
    41850722264_24a30e713c_b.jpg
    42521205072_543232c823_b.jpg
    Her grandfather as spotted great grandma...here we go.
    42521205922_4f7e4abff8_b.jpg
    Wait I don't believe it, Malcolm is just talking to her over cake it's a miracle.
    41850722474_9ebe8e38d3_b.jpg
    Nevermind, cake only temporarily stops people from hating each other.

Poor Franny.

'Why do they have to do this now...?'

Family tradition..
    41671419275_9d8973c684_b.jpg
    The girls intervened so they couldn't keep going...that dirty look says she could take him, I wasn't paying attention I don't know if that's true because I don't know who won.
    41671419775_80f2980487_b.jpg
    Well that's one way to stop a fight...ah this family lol.
    28699202148_6d3c5f5592_b.jpg
    'Grandpa what's wrong with you? You can't fight great-grandma, keep this up and you won't be invited again.'

'But I hatttttte her.'

'Why?'

'I. Don't. Know!'

I don't either...
    41671419615_ce383c18cb_b.jpg
    Anyways kept them apart for the rest of the wedding and things went well..
    28699202388_4455d51e38_b.jpg
    I believe she's pregnant so I can move on soon...gen 5 I think great grandma...grandma....ma...new ma...baby ma yeah lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 LOL! :D Your family events are always interesting! I chuckle every time you say grandpa and great grandma. Especially because they could have more kids of their own. :D
  • Options
    @JULES1111 they really know how to entertain themselves, oh yes they could I think a few have the points to get that life elixir too, just wait till you see the next update...needs more pics.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    So many Fun Stories going on! I love it. :cookie:

I'm playing a boring Apocalypse- had to restart the random one because I found I couldn't lift the next one... It was my fault for thinking it would be easy to do a random Apocalypse. :(
  • Options
    CurlCurl Posts: 34 Member
    My sims went to Tikkii for their vacation! ( sorry for the awful quality :( )
    The Thorne family heading out to visit the sun-kissed beaches:
    I8o0Iew.png
    VCB9gT5.png
    With the AHC mod, this lovely couple just can't get enough of each other. Literally.
    XU0hL9H.png
    Like Mother, like Daughter !
    ZD0E7S3.png
    Egs19zb.png
    The lovebirds, again.
    JE3Lp4r.png

P.S. If anyone knows any good screenshot software for full-screen games like Sims 2, please let me know. I used the in-game screenshot and I highkey regret it. :(
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Oh I can't wait for the next update! :D **imagines what kind of weird twisted story she has going on in her head**

@Rflong7 Random Apocalypse does not sound easy, I have read the rules for Apocalypse, and that sounded hard on its own! :D I am not sure a boring Apocalypse sounds like much fun either..

@Curl Looks like a nice big family, I love big families! Glad it seems they are having a good time on their vacation! For screenshots I use Fraps. It works really well. http://www.fraps.com/download.php Plus all the pictures are kept in the fraps folder, in order taken, so you can find things easier and not clutter your game files.
  • Options
    @JULES1111 :smiley: :cue dark music of confusion never fully giving anything away:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I don't have the religion mod. I'm a little wary of mods messing up my game. I used to have CC in my Sims 4 game but I had game issues so I removed it. The stuff I got from Mod the Sims for Sims 2 (some more "modest" outfits for girls primarily) is OK. The extent of their fanatic-ness is to have the girls wear knee-length or longer skirts, long hair, and not get a job, also emphasise learning Cooking/sewing/those kinds of "domestic" skills. Whilst I'm usually all for giving all Sims, whatever gender, equal opportunities, sometimes I like having some "restrictions" in my game as it were and seeing how it affects my gameplay. Many Simmers do challenges/legacies etc; I don't really do those as they're a little too restrictive/there are so many rules and points systems etc, so for me, just introducing a few simple restrictions eg clothing/hairstyles is enough.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Curl wrote: »
    Egs19zb.png

@Curl

Definitely looks like a little Ms Cassandra Goth to me lol
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't have any pics; but I finally got the game to work and started a new game.

So I started with my sim living in an apartment; but gotten annoyed as everyone seemed to want to go into her apartment and won't even let her use her own computer! There was a burglar that basically decided to live there as he would never leave (and when does, he just comes right back). So had her move in with a few others and moved that household to the house.

She fell in love with one of the guys she was living with and they just gotten married and had a son together and decided to have them on Vacation as their original plans just didn't work out (The wedding party was a disaster and she gave birth just shortly after it ended). So their baby is in the care of the other couple living in the house. She had the wish to date like 25 sims at once, so that is why everything felt rush. LOL I didn't expect a marriage and a baby so soon (in fact, he rejected the first proposal she asked right after she found out she was pregnant; but he finally excepted the proposal the second time).

I guess we will see how long their marriage will last. They seem love each other yet also have a rocky relationship as before they got married-one minute she it said that he was her crush/love in their relationship and then the next she did or said something he didn't like and it went away (can hear that will sound effect) for it to show up again after a bit of flirting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top