Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2018
    @JULES1111 & @Rflong7 I'll defiantly have to make a video of it the next time I catch them all do the smutle together. :lol:

Edit: It's not both but here's BumbleBee failing at the smutle. https://flickr.com/photos/151812960@N04/28173834108/in/album-72157696004983484/
    Post edited by BMSO on
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @BMSO wrote: »
    JULES1111 & Rflong7 I'll defiantly have to make a video of it the next time I catch them all do the smutle together. :lol:

Edit: It's not both but here's BumbleBee failing at the smutle. https://flickr.com/photos/151812960@N04/28173834108/in/album-72157696004983484/

Lol~ That is cute. XD :lol:
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    @JULES1111 & @Rflong7 I'll defiantly have to make a video of it the next time I catch them all do the smutle together. :lol:

:joy::D:joy: LMAO!! That was awesome. Thanks.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Update from my little Nora Jones - with many promotions later from her education career - she is now a College Senior Professor meaning she is a little richer!

So I remodeled the house and the rooms slightly

Before
    2v3t2c4.jpg

After
    ieilhf.jpg

Before
    dv154.jpg

After
    6omm1y.jpg

Before
    jpboz7.jpg

After
    2lx9zs1.jpg

Also with a bit of leftover money just to add new clothing items to her new wardrobe!
    11l23j7.jpg

During a bit of gameplay - Nora was in a relationship with a guy but unfortunately didn't work out after a short while!

2cxvk0n.jpg

23jl6l0.jpg
    edited May 2018
    @Finbar659 It was a cute little house before and now you made it an adorable cottage. The bedroom is sweet and the kitchen is so Country. :mrgreen:

....Oh, It's Winter at the Lothario house in my game.
    NuFRqR6.jpg
    @Finbar659 Nice redecorating you did there! It looks great. :) To bad about Nora's relationship, hopefully she will soon meat Mr. right!

@Rflong7 Oooh that is a nice house!

edited May 2018
    @Finbar659 Very nice renovation. Lovin the bedroom.

@Rflong7 Nice house! I spy a mustang too. lol

Finally got the secret map to see Big Foot. When they arrived at the burrow first thing I saw was Big foot slap dancing to a custom song I added (Spooky scary skeletons).
    41348859454_02a9538ef8_o.jpg

My sim just yawned when she met him (Seriously?! I would have gave him a big ol hug!)
    42068606201_ec2a21e5ed_o.jpg

Soon as they all got home, Starscream was so bored he viewed all the decor outside. (BTW they do move when you view them except the reindeer).
    42068610661_f6c1e5a493_o.jpg

I was thinking of moving big foot in. xD
    Post edited by BMSO on

• Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2018
    So I continued with The Smith family to see how they've been doing with their new addition: Baby Cordelia.

Daddy has been getting a lot of bonding time with his little girl

l6pbYu9.png
    OxSyohX.png
    l7eFVip.png

PT9 has been super eager to take care of Cordelia. I noticed anytime she needed something he was always there (If her parents didn't get her first of course)

UmXInGE.png
    3gZE8rz.png
    9kCtaLz.png
    pWHMOHl.png

Jenny has also gotten a bit more time in with her first grandbaby

IwzUVrD.png

However, Her mind sees to be occupied with the gardener even when she sleeps (She seems to prefer to trim her bushes herself haha and I don't mean it that way XD ). He stayed late one night and didn't finish working on the yard (I blame the bad placement of the plants for the original lot).

TqG3KeW.png

I also came across this easter egg Can you guess who?
    VeknezH.png

nvuPJK9.png

Apparently, She's been busy working with the Swat team because she came home with Ophelia.

In other news, Johnny finally mastered the Logic skill even though he struggled through

V6NXQzH.png

7mzAdPa.png

When Cordelia is not bonding with her family members, she's in her swing or on her playmat

rC9giJ4.png

Do8tuBs.png

hnSoPhH.png

RQq30YS.png

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    On a whim I decided to start up a subsistence-style somewhat prosperity challenge neighborhood. I'm just trying to make a semi-functional economy with the Plumbbob Keep sets - so far I've randomly generated 5 families, but I think I'm only going to do eight and then age everyone up a little bit and marry off the teens that are going to be old enough to be adults. Then I'll add a few single adults so not everyone is related. :smile:

I think I might also have a plague, just so that I don't have an instant population boom...
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @Brindleton @BMSO @MzPigglyPooh
    Thank you, guys! Glad you like them. :smiley:
    @BMSO I love bigfoot! I have never moved him in though. That is something I have always wanted to try. Starscream must have been very bored. It may just be me but looking at lawn décor is just not very entertaining. :D

@MzPigglyPooh Cordelia is a little cutie! <3 I love alien babies. Lol Bella with the swat team. :D

@Scribal_Goddess Nice idea for a hood. You plan on using only Plumbob Keep stuff? Plague sounds cool too.
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @BMSO I love bigfoot! I have never moved him in though. That is something I have always wanted to try. Starscream must have been very bored. It may just be me but looking at lawn décor is just not very entertaining. :D

@MzPigglyPooh Cordelia is a little cutie! <3 I love alien babies. Lol Bella with the swat team. :D

@Scribal_Goddess Nice idea for a hood. You plan on using only Plumbob Keep stuff? Plague sounds cool too.

That's what I was thinking when she came home with Ophelia. I'm like so you never were abducted you just had work to do with the SWAT team?
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Don Lothario's first born of many children, this one from Dina, had knocked up his high school girlfriend, Tessa Ramirez, who ends up having triplets. Her father promptly gives them to DFS for adoption, witch upsets Tessa and she runs away from home. Now Don tells his wife Jodie Lawson Lothario about his grand-kids and she wants to adopt them. He is an old man now and has a toddler with Jodie, the only one of seven children he is raising. He tells her no way at first, but gives in and they adopt one. They end up with little girl Dannie. Jodie's brother is at the house visiting when the baby arrives and he is charmed. Jason and his life partner, George adopted a little girl who is now just entering school. He goes home and tells George about the other two babies and they decide to adopt both.
    Happy Monday! :cookie:

Thanks! @JULES1111 :mrgreen:

Thanks! @BMSO Yes, Move in Bigfoot. He's fun-imo. :mrgreen:

@MzPigglyPooh Sweet Update! Love the pictures and the nooboo. :mrgreen:
    Bella... that sneaky little thing. XD

Lol~ Good plans. =D @Scribal_Goddess

@kamra19610 OMGoodness- poor Tessa. What an interesting story. :)

Today, Cassandra was warming up from gardening when she goes into labor.

Ka5OFf8.jpg

It's Winter... don't mind the fire truck, they're busy with a tiny fire.
    VHM4DBC.jpg

Don't worry about Cassie, she's in the kitchen feeding her new little boy while Servoscar and the fireman take care of business. She'll have to get a new rug. XD
    PvguvQB.jpg

@Rflong7

I really like the house Cassandra is living in, did you build that yourself?
    edited May 2018
    @Finbar659 wrote: »
    Rflong7

I really like the house Cassandra is living in, did you build that yourself?

Thanks- Yes, I built it for her. :mrgreen:

... It's on a 4x4 lot- if you want to make it. :)

pxoCrb9.jpg

WV73v18.jpg

DIllyIQ.jpg

Y7dJDPe.jpg

It's for a Who's Your Daddy so I needed more bathrooms (at least 6 kids). Plus I wanted it simple so I made a box. :)

(forgot- there is a basement)
    aZ2grBy.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    @kamra19610 That is a cool story you have going on. Poor Tessa forced to give up her babies. :/

@Rflong7 Awesome house as always...
    @Rflong7 The servo was panicking. Lol Nice houses.

I hear some wedding bells .... I hope.....Nora is engaged!

jr2nb6.jpg

@BMSO wrote: »
    @Rflong7 The servo was panicking. Lol Nice houses.

Yeah, but giving directions, too. XD

@Finbar659 Squeeee! :mrgreen:

Finbar659 wrote: »

jr2nb6.jpg

Yay!!!
    Finbar659 wrote: »

jr2nb6.jpg

Wooot!! Glad she found someone! I wonder how many little phycos babies she will have.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    So I continued with The Smith family to see how they've been doing with their new addition: Baby Cordelia.

Daddy has been getting a lot of bonding time with his little girl

l6pbYu9.png
    OxSyohX.png
    l7eFVip.png

PT9 has been super eager to take care of Cordelia. I noticed anytime she needed something he was always there (If her parents didn't get her first of course)

UmXInGE.png
    3gZE8rz.png
    9kCtaLz.png
    pWHMOHl.png

Jenny has also gotten a bit more time in with her first grandbaby

IwzUVrD.png

However, Her mind sees to be occupied with the gardener even when she sleeps (She seems to prefer to trim her bushes herself haha and I don't mean it that way XD ). He stayed late one night and didn't finish working on the yard (I blame the bad placement of the plants for the original lot).

TqG3KeW.png

I also came across this easter egg Can you guess who?
    VeknezH.png

nvuPJK9.png

Apparently, She's been busy working with the Swat team because she came home with Ophelia.

In other news, Johnny finally mastered the Logic skill even though he struggled through

V6NXQzH.png

7mzAdPa.png

When Cordelia is not bonding with her family members, she's in her swing or on her playmat

rC9giJ4.png

Do8tuBs.png

hnSoPhH.png

RQq30YS.png

Ah, so that's where my twin has gone off to! I was starting to worry about her, she's not written in a while...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    @bellagorilla Yup lol Shes working for the SWAT Team the whole alien abduction was just a cover up lol ;)
    So the past few days I've been doing a lot of rotating between the Grunt boys. Lets start with Tank since he has a seemingly normal life lol (No drama like his two younger brothers) Side note: If you look on the last page you will see a brief description of whats been going on with everything in Strangetown. Anywho let's dive in, shall we? (This is a heavy amount of screenshots lol)

Tank Grunt has been busy with the married life

TwDzlZq.png

With his and his wife, NaeNae's, new baby, Nicole. Through the easy times

mpRK48A.png

MCxnFXS.png

And tough times throughout her infancy

1RmcuHD.png

QqFwrGE.png

They pushed through into the promising times of toddlerhood

t4Z6fIC.png

shc8TkP.png

qBTpDqi.png

F4V8HGL.png

and now even more promising times as a child

oSv2wVl.png

Ripp Grunt on the other hand has been fighting through his commitment issues and finally married Adrianna. They both couldn't be any happier

bbldvhO.png

They were soon surprised by Adrianna's pregnancy

SFDyQKG.png

jp6sg8C.png

And finally she went into labor

AWH2wzJ.png

But they were both happy to welcome a little boy named RJ (Ripp Jr)

tBOeF1z.png

E3e1bRF.png

Ripp has handled fatherhood so well and seemingly put aside his adventurous ways to be the best husband and father to Adrianna and RJ

zPJhueA.png

Tp57JCc.png

3fA7ayG.png

Even in toddlerhood He was always there

jnY5PO6.png

4SIY4PS.png

C3s1Jw2.png

lJOjMm1.png

Their son has finally grown into a child

nVFn3mE.png

19wBSEK.png

Now on to Poor Buck. He loves Jill so much but doesnt know that shes pregnant with Ripps baby

x3rD0Yl.png

She goes into labor waking him up and the whole thing just doesnt add up or sit right with him

YNZPvM1.png

Cz2DZCQ.png

8w44DSE.png

But still as far as he knows the baby is his first born and they both decide to name him Biff. Buck is nothing but happy about it

fBpgkmw.png

General Buzz has also stepped in as the super helpful Grandpa (same as PT9) any any chance he gets he take care of Biff

nndR5Gi.png

9J6poHb.png

clLFza5.png

Buck also spends quality time with "his" son through infancy into toddlerhood

GmqmZeg.png

hZMglb4.png

3PAy0Co.png

7noNFSX.png

As we move forward Jill is pregnant again and this time theres a twist.

92m02MP.png

BIe7ZCM.png

Twin Boys Max and Jax make their appearance. So this household is going to be really busy! (Wish me luck with a toddler and two babies)

Interestingly enough Jill converses with Buck about Ripp. I assume because he was the last one of the family to get married when this conversation took place.

This is how I played out this conversation: Shes mocking Ripps relationship with Adrianna (look at her facial expression)

ycQiQmg.png

She then decided to blatantly tell Buck that his brother is an "Adventurer" and he will never settle

pSzGyrN.png

Buck insists that his brother has put aside his past ways and has settled with Adrianna which obviously disappoints Jill

iwr2B2d.png

Buck adds that he wouldn't have started a family with Adrianna if he were not serious about her (Ouch lol)

oKtrKV1.png

Jill plays it off and agrees with Buck

riHnQch.png

Ripp and Jills relationship has been going down as they are no longer eachothers crush (They are in the low 60's now), however, Jill still loves Ripp and her biggest fear, other than his death, is to fall out of love with him (which I'm going to make happen because of plot purposes) She's had a want to call Ripp that never leaves and she's visted him while pregnant with his baby, but all they did was argue. I'm thinking I'm going to have her come and try to ruin things for Ripp as revenge for him ignorning her and blantly moving on with his life. Though, I will not end things with Ripp and Arianna, things at home with Buck and Jill will turn rocky.

And that's that... I will come back with more later lol Hopefully my photobombs were too much

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top