Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Winter
    I love winter. <3 Cozy and comfy inside while there's a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground. Sitting by the fire with a good book and a cup of coffee. Thanksgiving and Christmas, my favorite times of the year. It's 88 degrees here in Maryland and I hope the next 3 months fly by quickly. :)
  • Options
    RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    Winter
    It’s Winter! The description is spot on for me, although I think I like Spring more
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Winter
    Winter!
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    Fall

You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy.

wywh4uspz5tbnz4oerbh

3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    Winter
    I got winter! Totally didn't expect that but after I read the description it totally makes sense!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    I got winter! Who doesn't like winter in The Sims? :smiley: Thank's a lot for the giveaway! :smile:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Spring
    I got fall but I’m changing my answer cause personally I like spring :smiley:
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Fall
    I got fall and I'd say that's pretty accurate.
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    Fall
    haha!! love this, i got fall and i’m born in fall! (october :smiley: ) thank you very much for the opportunity, you are a very kind and generous person... i’ve always wanted sims 4 seasons, i think it gives me lots of gameplay that i didn’t have before.. i’ve tried my luck with many more giveaways but sadly i didn’t win any of them, i would absolutely love to win this since i always loved the sims season series ever since sims 2 seasons, but i’m afraid i can’t afford this expansion pack which is why i turned to this giveaway in the first place, again thank you for the opportunity.. oh and.. here’s my result from the quiz :smile:<3

"Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy."
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.

Pretty much true about me lol.

Thanks for the opportunity as always and good luck, everyone else!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Fall
    I got fall but I'm more of a summer person. Spring/summer
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Spring
    I got spring, which I'm okay with! Brihgt colors, and happy things! I'm also super excited for the floral arrangements so i guess I tested right!
  • Options
    xosummerloverxoxosummerloverxo Posts: 245 Member
    Fall
    I'm really more of a winter person but I guess fall works too!
    tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gif
    I do not own the above gif.

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Winter
    Winter! Although im a spring baby, this does not surprise me.
  • Options
    Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    Winter
    Well, Winter Is My Favourite Season.
    -Wiz
  • Options
    DreamzInPinkDreamzInPink Posts: 40 Member
    Fall
    I don't know how to share the results.. but I got Fall, which is kind of amazing, as it's my all time favorite time of year. <3
  • Options
    SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
    Fall
    Fall. I can see why. You can never be sure of the temperaturee during fall, and you can certainly never be sure of my mood. Falls my favourite season too, so I LOVE this!
  • Options
    snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    Fall
    I think of my personality as more Spring-like because I'm cheerful and positive, but I was surprised to get fall. It is my favorite season! I hate summer because I have no energy and the heat kills me, and I love winter when I can be cozy, but I also want to die with the heat :D . The description of fall fit me pretty well.
  • Options
    AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    Winter
    It's very kind of you to do this giveaways. I'm not surprised that I got winter as a lot of my choices had something to do with winter, and it's also the season I'm expecting the most on this expansion pack.
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Spring
    This came as a surprise :D
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Winter
    Thank you for this giveaway! my favorite season is and will always be Winter since I live in Venezuela and we do not experience traditional Seasons so we can only have access to snow in the Andean mountain range

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    ogzknnogzknn Posts: 9 New Member
    Winter
    Not surprised with my result at all. I simply love winter the most because you can always wear another layer of clothing to keep warm but you can only take off to a certain degree
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Fall
    I got fall.

But I really like Spring, mostly cause I was born in the Spring
  • Options
    Kalleh2468Kalleh2468 Posts: 5 New Member
    Fall
    Thank you for doing this!

I got fall when I took the quiz earlier (slow day at work ;) ) I kind of hoped, and figured based on the answers to my 3 questions.... Was a very short quiz, I didn't expect it to be so short.
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Summer
    I'm summer from the EA poll, but Winter is my favorite season IRL.