Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    "Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about."

Sounds about right.
    Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Options
    RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    Winter
    Winter :) Thanks for the giveaway,Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    Lol why does this have to be so accurate.
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    I love rain, I'm sure I'd love snow if I ever saw it. But its winter right now and its rainy and I love it.

Here's hoping I win this, that way I don't need to do surveys for the cash to get the EP :D

Edit: So when I originally responded to this survey I didn't realize there was a quiz I had to do because I was using my phone. But I did it and I got fall as the result.

However winter in Australia is like "fall" in America, so close enough!
    Post edited by Tentacrocacles on
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Winter
    Winter, and that kind of makes sense, summer is much too hot and I live in Australia, in area with mild winters.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Fall
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Fall. No surprises there :D

Ohhhh god. I just realized this is a giveaway :)@simgirl1010 I was just answering the question & had missed the first page. You can count me out, I have the funds to buy it myself & would rather someone who doesn't wins :D Thx as always for doing this & good luck everyone!!!!!
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Fall
    Fall --

You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.

Interesting. This actually describes me really well.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Fall
    Fall! I love Fall and spring so much. The temperature is JUST right and there’s a ton of new cozy sweaters to buy.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Spring
    I got spring!

This is the thing that suits me the most: You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained
  • Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Winter
    Thank you simgirl1010 for the give away
    I got winter it actually fits my personality to a T
    But I do love Autumn as well so I'm kinda both
  • Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    Spring
    Quite surprising ! I'd always thought of myself as more of an autumn person, but I'm not complaining.
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    VintageMusicBoxVintageMusicBox Posts: 4 New Member
    Winter
    I thought I'd get fall as its my favorite season, but this surprisingly fits me.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

Thank you for this giveaway :)
  • Options
    FuntsiFuntsi Posts: 22 Member
    Winter
    Winter.

Fitting since it's my favorite season!
  • Options
    nukkaxxnukkaxx Posts: 1 New Member
    Fall
    Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    Fall
    Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy.
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Winter
    I got winter, but I feel like I prefer spring or fall! Winter is often too chilly for my tastes, and summer often too hot! I like the milder seasons the most! =) However, I do like a lot about summer and winter as well... haha.
  • Options
    YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    Winter
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I got winter, which is kind of fitting. #TeamIntrovert.

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    I'm you.
  • Options
    texxladytexxlady Posts: 15 Member
    Fall
    I got Fall and I must agree it's actually my favorite season. Thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway.

>> You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    Winter
    Color me surprised! :o
    My favorite season is actually summer <3 , but the quiz painted me Winter! :D

And Thank You for hosting this generous giveaway! :)
  • Options
    MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    Winter
    Winter. Very fitting :)
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Winter
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm spring! I'm a bloomer with fresh perspectives!

And as an Aspie I'm not surprised.

Fellow Aspie! Hi Aspie! :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Winter
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm spring! I'm a bloomer with fresh perspectives!

And as an Aspie I'm not surprised.

Fellow Aspie! Hi Aspie! :)

I’m an aspie too! Hi, fellow aspies!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Winter
    Winter

1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    thesimmerannathesimmeranna Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    I got Summer! This one fits me perfectly. I am very extroverted and always talking to new people and exploring new things. I love the bright colors and swimwear of summer, swimming is my favorite. I love chilling out by the pool or starting a water balloon fight with my friends.

Summer
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find.

[img][/img]DUTbTxi.jpg
  • Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    Summer
    @Loanet what's an aspie?
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/