Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Finally. Now everyone can stop talking about it.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I definitely want to find out more about the skill or trait this lightning absorber and reflector guy has!

CtfVu1I.jpg

Honestly it's not as fun if he doesn't die xD >:)>:)>:)>:)

But what if he could aim it at another sim and they would die? Then you will feel pretty silly with all of your sims that cannot shoot lightning from their hands. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Thank you for this fantastic surprise! And it is released on my birthday!
    I really can't wait for this expansion pack.
    It surprises me how short time is between release and announcement. Only about 25 days. Good things have to come quick, right?
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    There are way too many things in the video and description that I'm excited about. I'm trying so hard not to squeal at work but this is everything I've wanted to add a sense of 'time' to my sims lives other then them just getting older. Plus a lot of stuff I didn't know I was dying for but I am XD
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    ceyric wrote: »
    I just realized... June 22nd is super early compared to the other times we’ve gotten expansions. Is this an expansion or a game pack?

It's an expansion.

Then this is an awesome pleasant surprise! Can’t wait :)
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    turn off auto-age, I wanna save my current household for this

Oh, for sure. There’s no way my current will miss out on this. Tbh tho I’m going to stop playing altogether and just celebrate on the forums.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    I definitely want to find out more about the skill or trait this lightning absorber and reflector guy has!

CtfVu1I.jpg

I think this is a good preamble for a future witches pack. That was my first thought after my brain stopped buzzing :D
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I am pretty stoked about this! Can't wait to finally get it :smiley:
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    To everyone who said Seasons was impossible, I hope you guys are as awestruck as I am :love:
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    This looks almost too perfect to be true. Could we finally be getting an Expansion Pack that doesn't disappoint me in any way? <3<3<3
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    Did the Sims Team just defy everything that's possible with the Sims 4? I'm incredibly excited for this.

Yes! :D
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »

CtfVu1I.jpg

I think this is a good preamble for a future witches pack. That was my first thought after my brain stopped buzzing :D

I was thinking the exact same thing!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Okay, this is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 expensive :(:(:(
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    FINALLY thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!! I had a meeting that ended at the same time I knew the trailer would drop, but I somehow managed to forget about it for twenty minutes. Then I remembered, gasped and grabbed my phone to go check. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    edited May 2018

CtfVu1I.jpg

But what if he could aim it at another sim and they would die? Then you will feel pretty silly with all of your sims that cannot shoot lightning from their hands. :D

I kind of feel like that lightning power is a preview of what witches/spellcasters could be like! <3

Edit: Haha, @lunaoddity beat me to it!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I can't wait to see the weather on the vacation spots.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I wonder if the flower arranging station will bring back Snapdragon bouquets. I swear it looks like there was a little egg decorating bowl for Easter as well in the split pic with the Easter bunny suit.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Okay, I am unbelievably excited for this!!!!!
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Very nice since the seasons expansion always enhances my sims experience.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Ha ha, this is so rich. Look what Alexis had to say on Twitter. Simmers are blowing up the world in excitement!
    "You guys have literally no idea what it takes to bring the site to a crawl. We have over 10K active users right now so please bear with us as we tweak and try to get Cloudflare up to speed! You'll experiences some delay but the site will load."
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

CtfVu1I.jpg

I kind of feel like that lightning power is a preview of what witches/spellcasters could be like! <3

I thought about it, but am not audacious enough to hope for it based on the current info. Witches are my favourite supernaturals, by far.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    I had to double check the calendar to make sure this wasn't an April Fools Joke.

Hooray can't wait!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Yah, this look s awesome im glad we can have holidays, and can create our own.