Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    ALRIGHT! I'm so glad :bawling:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The kiddie pool looks nice. :)

If you can keep the parents out of it... :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    I definitely want to find out more about the skill or trait this lightning absorber and reflector guy has!

CtfVu1I.jpg

That's actually the one thing that worries me. Cool as it looks, I'm kinda hoping lightning strikes are still lethal. Best case scenario: Those powers are something that only happens under certain circumstances.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I am so excited I feel like crying with happiness. I hope that sim with the scarecrow is in the game because I love him!!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm in awe that anyone can think much at all right now. I'm still here drooling and going buh, buh, buh... Sheesh.
    egTcBMc.png
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Unfortunately, the price went up. I'm still getting it though. I hope the pets do stuff in the weather, like dogs playing in the snow and whatever.
  • SkyzzahSkyzzah Posts: 131 Member
    edited May 2018
    Alright why is nobody talking about this quote?!?
    "Toss on a raincoat to splash in a spring shower and explore the outdoors to earn badges as a scout."
    So I guess there's some sort of boy scout-ish activities that your sims can perform and earn badges for! (i'm sure female sims are included as well, just used the term "boy scout" since for some reason irl they're the only scouts that do outdoors-y stuff)
    That sounds like it has a lot of potential for interesting opportunities. JUNE 22ND IS TOO FAR AWAY LIKE HOW CAN I PLAY KNOWING THAT I'M MISSING SEASONS?!?1?!
    41741928340_6225bb36b5_c.jpg
    ✨ Click on the picture above to check out my channel for CAS videos! ✨
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Are we getting more slots for outfits? Or are we having to fit four seasonal outfitfs of each kind on those five slots?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Can't wait to see how pets interact with the weather, too. Should be fun. Can't wait!
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    Well now... I LOVE it... especially a good ThunderStorm part!!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Evza wrote: »
    I saw that too and screamed at my discord friends. I'm really interested to see what that entails. I love having more things for kids (and teens?) to work towards.

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Are we getting more slots for outfits? Or are we having to fit four seasonal outfitfs of each kind on those five slots?

I was wondering that myself. I hope we do.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited May 2018
    I can't wait. The trailer looks great. <3
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited May 2018
    YES! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!! I've been waiting for this since day one! I don't usually pre-order, but I will be pre-ordering this! Only $51.99 CAD? Why not make it $69.99 CAD!!! Take my money!!!!! I guess I'm gonna have to go buy a winter jacket now!

giphy.gif
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    And I was right that the internet would explode with this reveal. Thank you for showing it. :-)
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited May 2018
    Well this sucks. I have over $60 in my Paypal account, but EA refuses to let me use it to preorder Seasons. Origin is forcing me to use credit or debit. 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I have to use the last of my cash to buy a prepaid card now to get it, and it's not something I want to do right now.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    *hyperventilates*
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Also, again. This being an Expansion pack I might not be able to afford it :(:(
    I was so excited, but I can't afford $40 at the moment :(
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    That wind looks amazing 0:58
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Finally one Expansion Pack for The Sims 4, that actually expands the game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Wow, I'm completely surprised that it comes out in less than a month... :shocked:

It looks promising but I'll wait for more information. :)

They've recently been announcing things just a few weeks before it release which is great. But hopefully it is promising, its certainly been a while since the last EP.
    I noticed. It's very unusual for EPs though, they usually want to create hype for a longer period of time.

Having Pets (well... Cats & Dogs) as the 4th EP and then Seasons as the 5th EP gives me a real TS2 vibe... :P
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm wondering how Pets will interact with Seasons.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Smol_MinouSmol_Minou Posts: 32 Member
    SEASONS!!!