Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    edited May 2018
    In no particular order:

- Terrain tools.

- Colour wheel incorporated into build mode and CAS like you did with the Cats & Dogs OR Swatches like those in The Sims 2 where we can change different parts of furniture separately e.g. The base of a bed and the mattress.

- More interactions with babies and be able to travel with them

- Strollers/Pushchairs for babies and toddlers.

- More normal furniture i.e. Not old fashioned and not too modern

- A Grungy, rundown, non-perfect neighborhood and furniture Build Mode stuff to match it (I enjoy realism, these places do exist)

- More active careers like those from TS3 (Architect, Stylist etc.)

- Cars. Could be incorporated in a similar way to those in TS2.

- More clothing and hairs for male Sims

- Try and make the worlds more open, similar to Jungle Adventure

- Stilt foundations

- More makeup for females

- Nails with a variety of colours

- Make hair styles with accessories separate so that the hair doesn't change colour because I want a purple headband or use TS2 style swatches as stated earlier.

- Make swimming in the sea/rivers a thing

- Bring back cuddling in/on the bed. My couples don't look like couples! (this used to be adorable in the previous game)

- Bring back relaxing on the bed and being able to watch TV, read etc.

- Farming

- Different shaped stairs and spiral stairs

- Online dating

- SEASONS!!
    Post edited by vikixc on
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    > @DinowCookie said:
    > I would very much appreciate a patch for these super awkward body shapes that some teenage sims get..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > (Spoiler)

Everyone in my game looks like this (particularly randomly generated Sims) my own Sims only seem affected when gaining weight. I have a mod called "no more weird body shapes." I can't remember who made it, but maybe it can help you until it's fixed.
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    There's actually a lot of people in real life who have awkward body shapes :D I don't think they are as far fetched as some of you think they are @DinowCookie @vikixc
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    There's actually a lot of people in real life who have awkward body shapes :D I don't think they are as far fetched as some of you think they are @DinowCookie @vikixc

I know.

But, when every single townie in my game looks like this, it's scary and a bit unrealistic :D
    IRL, I am not exception to the weird body type. I eat for England and don't gain an ounce.

aTFUxqk.jpg
    Ynp7CV4.jpg
    FPvyE7M.jpg
    Q54OmuJ.jpg
    axjJGpx.jpg

Edit, I quickly opened my game with the Mod removed, these are the Sims that spawn in. I assume these are all homeless Sims. They all have the same body type.
    Post edited by vikixc on
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    monochromaticmonochromatic Posts: 25 Member
    • - More personality traits, likes and dislikes, turn ons/offs, fears (and appropriate reaction to scary things lol)
    • - Wallpaper/paint for the ceiling. Normally it's not visible, but if you're looking around a building in free camera mode, it sticks out. Like if you're in a dungeon made of old stones, but the ceiling is just pure white. Lol. Also, if you put stairs against a wall, then go into free camera mode and take a peek up/down the stairs, there will be a blank white part of the wall there too.
    • - Spiral stairs, L-shaped stairs, ladders
    • - Terrain tools
    • - I would appreciate another empty world like Newcrest, but more empty space to fill, i.e. not so many decorative buildings and scenery.
    • - Functioning vehicles
    • - An option to make the neighborhoods 'open', like miniature open worlds, for those whose computers can handle it. If it's doable... I would think so, but I'm not a coder or game developer, lol...
    • - More NPCs (police, robbers, firemen, ect.)
    • - More social interactions, relaxing and cuddling in bed, couples spooning and cuddling while they sleep (aww), friendly/romantic neck bite for vampires, ect... things from previous games that haven't been added to TS4.
    • - Cemeteries
    • - More color swatches, and color wheel for skin/eyes/hair in CAS
    • - Things I've come to expect in The Sims games, like weather and seasons, more careers, university, occults, a wide variety of worlds
    • - Mixed lot types of some sort, like a cafe with some apartments above it...would be cool, anyway.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2018
    These are just things off the top of my head; and I'm not sure if this was strictly for CAS only...? :/ as I didn't look through all 13 pages, but I added a couple of game play options and things like that below..

More Kid to Kid Interactions:
    • Cops and Robbers
    • Tag
    • Jump Rope
    • Hopscotch

Child to Adult interaction:
    • Dance on mom or dad's feet

Outdoor objects:
    • Swing sets with slides and a sandbox attached, or unattached.
    • Slides for pools
    • Merry-go-round

At home careers:
    • Daycare (Own a daycare center) - Be able to create and manage our own DayCares.
    • Home Businesses.

More objects for toddlers to use, to play, to learn.

More school options
    • Private School (With an NPC that stops by to look at the layout of the house, how mannered the child is (they could show off their school projects, report cards, how clean /messy they keep their rooms) and with Parenthood this could allow them to show how mannered they've become/or are becoming.. and the NPC can grade them to see if their a fit for their school.
    • Homeschool
    • Ability to be out of school for Summer vacation

Expansion Pack Ideas:
    • University - Sororities, Frats, Secret Society lots (can create a secret society lot and be able to pledge and do "challenges" to get into these societies, sororities, or frats.
    • Seasons, of course. Spring activities, Summer Activities, Fall activities, Winter activities (Christmas tree's, example). ("Sim Holidays", Love Day (Spring), "SPooky Day", "etc")
    • Supernaturals
    • Witches (Game pack)

More events:

Baby Showers - Mom to be, invites all her friends over for a baby shower and they can bring baby gifts (so this would allow new objects for babies.. maybe a bouncer, a play mat with the little light up musical toys that they can lay under..., new cribs, etc) this would mean.. that babies would finally be able to get out of those bassinets, though!

CAS:
    • MORE traits - Shy, coward, to name a few.
    • Likes/Dislikes
    • more toddler hair, clothing, and shoe wear.

MORE CHAOS! Game is too easy... as in.. I need more drama, more consequences, more NPC's (Cops, Robbers, Firefighters, etc), I want my Sims to have to call the Cops, or Fire Department.. I want my Sims to react better to their surroundings and to be incredibly upset when their enemies are in the same room. I want the emotion system given an overhaul... it needs to be fixed! The Traits system needs to be fixed!

I want the Doctor career to be fixed. The nurses just stand around... :/ they chat up the patient, eventually and that's pretty much it. They should be taking their temperatures, taking samples to give to the doctor to run tests on the computers, etc..

and I think that instead.. we should start out as a nurse and work our way up to doctors. And other NPC nurses when we're on the 'clock' and we follow our Sim should HELP. :(

I love Get To Work. It's one of my favorite Expanison Packs released so far. But there's just somethings that need to be worked on..

And I think that's all I have right now.. :) thank you for making this thread, though. I enjoy this types of threads so much and it's so nice to see the team "asking" what we'd like to see.. even if it's just to get an idea.. for something way down the road.. better than nothing. :)
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    I have been missing sim to sim interactions very much. Interactions like martial arts, dancing together (like actually dancing facing each other at a range that makes it clear you are dancing with that other sim), slow dancing, red hands, kicky bag, pillow fights, tag etc made the sims very real to me. 50,000,000,000,000 different conversation interactions are nice I guess, but I am always disappointed when a new pack comes out and the only new interactions are basically 50 more conversations. I thought when the closet and the hot tub were introduced that the woohoo interactions were amazing (the sims 4 sims finally seemed ...passionate about something). Let's cuddle on the bed, make out standing up, get a little fresh when we're feeling frisky (really miss the goosing interaction from Sims 2 and the couch and bed make-out interactions from previous games too) and line dance (our sims need The Smustle back - look what a great reaction the Rumbasim got - now if only they could do it together as an interaction).

One interaction I don't remember seeing in any of the previous games which would be wonderful for a new, fresh, Sims 4 interaction would be a romantic interaction that let's them take a walk together. I know they can jog around the neighborhood and walk the pet around the neighborhood, but I think it would be awesome if they could walk hand in hand around the neighborhood and maybe even have one lean his/her head against the shoulder of the other while they complete the circuit. That would be amazing. Then when they reach the end of the circuit they could end the walk with little kiss or even just turning to face each other and look into each others eyes for a brief moment.

I wish the next pack could be all about more sim to sim interactions.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes please to everything @kirivian said I miss those things the most to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    chancec2948chancec2948 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

Hello, I would love to know if Sims 4 University is currently in the making? If yes, how soon? Thank you. It would be awesome if you guys would reply :)
  • Options
    could we please have sims be juiced again like sims 3 I like that a lot
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I would love to see less generic interactions between Sims for starters. Nothing against the game or franchise. I love the franchise.

For example, an evil Sim likes somebody and kidnaps them to talk to them express their feelings rather than an actual date the way normal sims would do. Kind of like in Boys Over Flowers. A music lover or creative sim being able to introduce themselves through song or by showing off a sketch of someone that they did as an introduction. I wouldn't mind having a choice of typing an interaction in with custom interaction when talking with an NPC or townie. Depending on what is said the townie or NPC would answer in a unique way for them and we wouldn't be able to use foul language in custom social interactions thus keeping the PG - PG 13 rating of the game. I think it would add to story progression.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    First thank's @EA_Mage for this thread. :)

- CAS

Trainings
    pfoPLmw.png
    veVrWab.png
    hfzta1h.png

This kind of jackets :
    CaYGGVZ.png
    w3hhMdg.png
    4Omtxnx.png

Hairs for mens :
    4QwG2xM.png
    1JeSytC.png

-Build/buy mode

- raising and lowering tool
    - water tool

This kind of counters
    7xhjiNY.png

Bunkbeds for toddlers & others
    3n9XO0j.png
    HBjaObC.png
    SVsYp10.png

Live mode
    - Cars
    - Burglars, firefighters, police, social service, exterminator
    - Better babies & better teens (special interactions & outfifts for teens)
    - More activities & games for kids
    - Swings, sandboxes, slides
    - Laptops

More stairs
    HndxgvE.png
    aNiqdNy.png
    CsEW9Yp.png

And I'll be happy.

I miss spiral staircases too. They took up 4 squares in Sims 3. Giving us a little more freedom.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    monochromaticmonochromatic Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2018
    CAS-related (other than personality stuff I mentioned in the other post):
    • More birth mark/beauty mark/mole options. For example, right now you can only have a mole under a Sim's right eye, so add an option for switch it to the left (or have both, lol).
    • More teeth options would be cool, there's probably a lot of possibilities
    • This might be something that comes with seasons/weather, but longer jackets and coats, like trench coats and stuff like that.
    • Hair accessories being separate from hairstyles, or having one option with the accessory and one without.
    • Being able to save or copy parts of the Sim, like their make-up and clothes, so you don't have to manually apply them to every outfit category.
    • Different height options!
    • Come to think of it, more voice options would be cool (other than simply changing pitch). Maybe some that sound more formal, or really shy/soft-spoken, and stuff like that.

Oh, and worlds with larger neighborhoods.
    Post edited by monochromatic on
  • Options
    GodvernmentGodvernment Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add Emergency Services, i.e. Police, Firefighters and the respective burglars. I miss them and there's no reason we shouldn't have them.
    Also a Seasons expansion would be nice too.
  • Options
    More leggings!
    More boots!
    More Pants for men/women..jean styles specifically

• Options
    edited May 2018

sculpting
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • Options
    a trait randomizer button would be nice
  • Options
    A swatch randomizer . For example, I click on a shirt and then there's a button that quickly goes through the different swatches without me having to view them manually.
  • Options
    SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    • I definitively would like some kind of chemistry/attraction system to better differentiate sims and make them more unique.
    • Playing tennis, inline skating, archery, gymnastics, golf, martial arts.
    • Moving out part of our family to the library or to an empty lot, I don't understand why it's not currently possible.
    • Hobbies: Crafting, knitting (e.g. elders), pottery, sewing, wood carving, sculpting.
    • More things to do for elders in general.
    • Optional active careers for ALL jobs.
    • A kite.
    • Tabletop games: dice, RPG, domino, miniature, card and board games for ALL life stages.
  • Options
    maytmayt Posts: 1 New Member
    I sims 3 you could build a house in 2 different foundation hights, on the same floor, but you can not do that in sims 4. I really hope it will be possible to do that in sims 4
  • Options
    AnonymousecatdogAnonymousecatdog Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, EA games. As someone who loves the sims 4, I think there has to be some adjustments.
    • handicapped people. I would love to see wheelchairs and crutches to make it realistic. Oh, and maybe make it possible to get broken bones?
    •the ability to turn off specific packs. I always wanted the vampires pack, but one of my roommates play the same thing, but do not want vampires in her game. I want to be able to turn it off on specific games.
    Beside those things, this game is amazing! Keep doing what you are. Also, add seasons please. I'm sick of the old happy cheerful weather.
  • Options
    AnonymousecatdogAnonymousecatdog Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Anonymousecatdog;c-16484134"]Hello, EA games. As someone who loves the sims 4, I think there has to be some adjustments.
    • handicapped people. I would love to see wheelchairs and crutches to make it realistic. Oh, and maybe make it possible to get broken bones?
    •the ability to turn off specific packs. I always wanted the vampires pack, but one of my roommates play the same thing, but do not want vampires in her game. I want to be able to turn it off on specific games.
    Beside those things, this game is amazing! Keep doing what you are. Also, add seasons please. I'm sick of the old happy cheerful weather.[/quote]

I forgot to add something. I would also like attics for the kids to be scared of. Realism!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd like to see men's board shorts in normal styles and colors without huge bright palm trees and triangles something you would actually see guys wear
    eqybs03740_quiksilver_mens_new_wave_19__boardshort_kta6_1_h.jpg
    61856_cruz101.jpg

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Can we please get separate funds for roomie situations? Roommates should not all be sharing what money they make as a group. Thats why I dont play roommates.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Are we really listenned in this thread?
    Lu4ERme.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top