Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm currently in Gen 3....and Juniper Berry....has had her daughter Jaida. I'm super excited as I've never made it this far in any legacy challenge. I think my Gen 4 heir has just been born :)

0ebbZAW.png
  • Options
    KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    @swcheppes You're right, this one is nice! I love the kitchen/living room/dining area! It's the island counters and the mirrors. So pretty :heart: !

@Sha2520032003 Fun right! Can't wait to continue reading your progress!
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • Options
    NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    @swcheppes I love all the house pictures! <3
    @Endereclipsed Aw I'm glad everything's going great Gen Grey, they look like a happy family.
    @honeywitch It looks like some fun is being had by all
    @AprilDawn Woo! Congrats on finishing the challenge, love the wall of all the couples.

04-09-18_5-54-28c2a0pm.png?w=1024

With my challenge family, Andi's finally picked her future spouse. <3
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm still learning building in sims 4. i'm not super amazing yet. But gosh i love what you all have been posting. Gorgeous places!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I'm currently in Gen 3....and Juniper Berry....has had her daughter Jaida. I'm super excited as I've never made it this far in any legacy challenge. I think my Gen 4 heir has just been born :)

0ebbZAW.png

I love your sim! She's so cool looking.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the wonderful comments & feedback @honeywitch , @Kvelvet & @swcheppes!!
    I loved the photos you all posted as well! This is such an awesome thread!!

Here's a quick update as Juniper married her First Love Jagger, their daughter Jaida aged to toddler & they recently had a new baby!! I'm not sure who should be heir of Gen 4 :#
    sykHBjL.png
    Juniper & Jagger's wedding photo

a6lObM5.png
    Jaida aged to toddler

O8yD2bc.png
    Juniper holding new baby Jai Berry

9oRJQej.png
    Updated Pic of Juniper & Jagger

tUI1LPj.png
    Jai aged to toddler

I thought I would want a boy to be heir as I've never played with a boy heir in any of my other challenges...but I honestly don't like how Jai looks. Actually both toddlers look a bit scary with those super dark alien eyes. I play with MC Command & Jagger was born in-game with to a mother who is human and father who is a disguised alien. I was surprised that he had mainly human features with exception to the alien eyes. I'm excited to have some alien DNA in the Berry Legacy as this will be my first alien heir.

Who do you think I should make heir.....Jaida or Jai? Also, I noticed that gray hair was not an option for these toddlers. Has anyone else had that issue? Jaida ages up in a few days...so I'll have to make a decision fairly quickly if I plan on choosing her for heir :)
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Haha! They both look scary, but they both have such cute faces! I'd probably go with Jaida since she has the more interesting name, however, it would be interesting to see a boy carry-on as the heir. Or you can wait until they both age up to children and decide...? And I don't think gray is available for toddlers, and I'm not sure if it's available for kids. I should have checked before exiting out of the game.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited April 2018
    The last house I have to share is my yellow heirs house. He decided he wanted a more suburban life and moved to Willow Creek with his wife (I will tell you that story it's fun!) I made my yellow house with the thought that it can be renovated to fit as many children as they planned to have. Unlike my other generations I wanted this one to stay in the same house until it was time for the new heir to move on. A first I was worried about a all yellow house but I really loved how this one came out!

qxCczvi.png
    xvoRtWY.png
    a0mME06.png
    PFPEluH.png
    4QZRrnf.png
    GZGaRVa.png
    zAKQgdn.png
    QEwghiW.png
    muSlLZd.png
    eUc1d8l.png
    HGYUiHq.png
    2VGCKwV.png
    lg9cq8y.png
    Awc2mBS.png
    1v3m6O4.png
    7YFAI3I.png
    CyWBode.png
    nzRZezH.png
    vA4q9kE.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    ^^ Beautiful!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I am 23 babies into the 100 baby challenge so it will be a while until I can play this challenge. I have my heir's name all picked out. Her name will be Koena Berry. According to the internet Koena means "mint" in Sesoto, which is an African language. I also have the names picked out for the following generations male and female. Ugh I can't wait!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Kvelvet wrote: »
    @Sha2520032003 Haha! They both look scary, but they both have such cute faces! I'd probably go with Jaida since she has the more interesting name, however, it would be interesting to see a boy carry-on as the heir. Or you can wait until they both age up to children and decide...? And I don't think gray is available for toddlers, and I'm not sure if it's available for kids. I should have checked before exiting out of the game.

Thanks for the feedback. I decided to go ahead & go with Jaida as the heir for Gen 4. She just aged up to child:
    IhD8rN8.png

She's starting to grow on me!
  • Options
    IntrovertSaraIntrovertSara Posts: 49 Member

Thanks for the feedback. I decided to go ahead & go with Jaida as the heir for Gen 4. She just aged up to child:
    IhD8rN8.png

Those eyes, man. Those eyes can look into the deepest corners of space. She's an awesome heir!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It's been so long! Here's my Pantone Legacy (5th Gen) so far:

Lavender got married after having Ginger. She's not too keen on the marriage institution, but she and Darsh agreed to give Ginger a "normal" life with both parents.
    K3ejcNI.png
    6pGbJia.png
    tR4YGG9.png

Ginger and Grandpa Dorian
    XuzIfRz.png

But then the fire nation attacked: her parents died after TWO CONSECUTIVE DAY FIRES (Stupid lint trays lol)
    X6uNecE.png
    GwhkK9h.png
    wnoFyij.png
    8NeFkkR.png

All this loss, plus her commitment issues led to drama, arguments about not reaching her artistic potentials, and asking Darsh for a divorce.
    XPYTGE1.png
    edj0li2.png
    cbIk1vQ.png
    4eHmoL2.png

Ginger got one last hug from her dad before he left :( Not to mention her bday was coming up.

R3Iz2EQ.png
    Ix3FJSQ.png

Even if Darsh doesn't agree with her career choices, being a doctor is definitely more stable for Ginger. Plus her family is full of geniuses and music's always been a hobby. They'll just take it one day at a time.
    94v7koi.png
  • Options
    @IntrovertSara I LOVE your pictures! What generation are you in? 5th? Is Ginger the heir for the next generation?
  • Options

IhD8rN8.png

Those eyes, man. Those eyes can look into the deepest corners of space. She's an awesome heir!

@IntrovertSara - Yeah those eyes are quite "interesting" for sure.
  • Options
    My Generation 4 heir....Jaida Berry has aged to teen:

BE2RHld.png
  • Options
    @IntrovertSara I LOVE your pictures! What generation are you in? 5th? Is Ginger the heir for the next generation?

Yup. I'm in 5th generation right now. Halfway there! Ginger is the next one :D
  • Options
    rubahlubarubahluba Posts: 138 Member
    I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE. I've actually just completed the challenge but it was so much fun that I've started over now and have created a Let's Play on my channel. I love playing with all the different colors and themes....it's the most fun I've ever had playing the sims! Please check out my LP and let me know what you think!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK-Tp_A8Qo3qzuOfyl7OH9w?view_as=subscriber
  • Options
    ThisLittleSimmerThisLittleSimmer Posts: 9 New Member
    I am so mad :angry: A random HOMELESS SIM DIED IN THE MIDDLE OF MILAH AND AKIRA'S WEDDING!!!!(Milah and Akira being my Mint sims and her spouse) AND NOW THEY ARE TO SAD TO TRY FOR A BABY!
  • Options
    @ThisLittleSimmer lol that's inconvenient!

As for me I haven't played in... three weeks? They're all I play with too. So, basically I'm still in my mint generation even though the rose gen has been born. I still need to collect the elements to complete the elements chart and I need a voodoo doll. Maya's going to age up soon too :( .
  • Options
    EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    Update time.
    My gen 5 is alomst done, she only need to get married with the same guy she divorced. She already proposed to him 2 sim weeks ago and he said yes.
    9kihtZs.png

They have three children together, the oldest is Vincent-James and the girls are twins and their names is Jaclyn-Renee (Brown hair) and Jessie-Paige(Orange hair).
    Children pics:
    LI7WBoF.png
    2GlQXLI.png
    Igv6L7q.png

The children are teens now and the 6th gen heir has begun to level up her charisma skill and baking skill.
    DgEWtAC.png
    qgPWqi9.png

Father and daugther
    vY6i2yk.png

In the mirror she sees the sim she's going to be, evil.
    ZNRCHIw.png

Gen 5 has been challenging but I did it, she is now 10 days from being an elder.

EnderEclipsed, signing out for now. Next update is how gen 6 is doing.
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • Options
    JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member

Hey everyone! I am attempting this challenge! I've downloaded a sim from the community from #notsoberry which you can find on my profile! I'll leave a link for my blog below! Thanks for reading.. hopefully I can finally finish a legacy LOL

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge Link

05Kt3kDl.png
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Jmaraa wrote: »

Hey everyone! I am attempting this challenge! I've downloaded a sim from the community from #notsoberry which you can find on my profile! I'll leave a link for my blog below! Thanks for reading.. hopefully I can finally finish a legacy LOL

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge Link

05Kt3kDl.png

I love the sim you're using for this, I might have to give it a gander, but the youtuber I'm watching do the not so berry challenge at the moment is almost onto the grey generation
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    rubahlubarubahluba Posts: 138 Member
    I have a question...I see that a lot of people are dying their Sims' hair according to the color of the generation. I have mostly just been leaving it as the natural color. Does anyone else do that or do you consider it a requirement for your Sim to have colored hair for the challenge?
  • Options
    @rubahluba I don't. My profile pic/avatar is the sim I'm using for the challenge. I'm dressing mine accordingly, but leaving the hair alone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top