Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• LetslyLetsly Posts: 3 New Member
    I have just started this Challenge. I cannot document pictures because my phone is...weird. But I will be documenting this challenge until I finish.

My Mint sim is a Young Adult I have named Zoe. She is currently married to a man named Isaac, has a daughter (I'm thinking to make her the Rose Generation) named Layla, Level 5 of both skills, Level 3 of her career,Level 2 of her aspiration and has 3 Elements left to collect.

She lives in a house in Oasis Springs. She is also currently pregnant,in her 3rd Trimester. I'm hoping for another boy.

I will document later.
  • LetslyLetsly Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Letsly;c-16633582"]I have just started this Challenge. I cannot document pictures because my phone is...weird. But I will be documenting this challenge until I finish.

My Mint sim is a Young Adult I have named Zoe. She is currently married to a man named Isaac, has a daughter (I'm thinking to make her the Rose Generation) named Layla, Level 5 of both skills, Level 3 of her career,Level 2 of her aspiration and has 3 Elements left to collect.

She lives in a house in Oasis Springs. She is also currently pregnant,in her 3rd Trimester. I'm hoping for another boy.

I will document later.[/quote]

EDIT: OK I just loaded up the game and played for 2 minutes and freaking Zoe went into labour! And...it was a girl! I was mildly disappointed but then...there was another girl! I had twin girls!

I have named them Harriet and Maddie.

And they are so cute!
  • AngeljockyAngeljocky Posts: 3 New Member
    I created a document with check-boxes to keep track of your progress! I've nearly completed the Mint generation and am halfway through completing the Rose generation.
    docs.google.com/document/d/1EWau3u0PfZtFlARUg21VZN78MjUqN5oTu08_rO--PoQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • AngeljockyAngeljocky Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Angeljocky said:
    > I created a document with check-boxes to keep track of your progress! I've nearly completed the Mint generation and am halfway through completing the Rose generation.
    > docs.google.com/document/d/1EWau3u0PfZtFlARUg21VZN78MjUqN5oTu08_rO--PoQ/edit?usp=sharing

Due to google docs being weird, You will have to make a copy (File -> Make a copy...), then uncheck all the boxes (replace the checkmark with a box under bullet points). This will give you a completely blank document for you to fill out on your own.
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    @Angeljocky thanks so much :smile:
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • MiraMagicMiraMagic Posts: 3 New Member
    > @alwaysimmingg said:
    > Generation One: Mint
    >
    > You’re a mischievous scientist that really loves the color mint. You’re career driven but still make time for silly pranks and outings with your closest friends. You love luxury and want the best for yourself and your family.
    >
    > * Traits: Vegetarian, Jealous, Materialistic
    > * Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    > * Career: Scientist
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > * Master scientist career and complete Chief of Mischief aspiration
    > * Master mischief and logic skills
    > * Complete elements collection
    >
    > Generation Two: Rose
    >
    > You had everything you desired as a child but you were always longing for more. As an adult you have a hard time committing to relationships as you’re so focused on your career. If we had a workaholic trait in The Sims 4 you would have it. You have absolutely no maternal instincts whatsoever but you still love your child with all your heart.
    >
    > * Traits: Hot Headed, Snob, Romantic
    > * Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    > * Career: Politician
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > * Have only one child
    > * Master the politician career and complete Serial Romantic aspiration
    > * Master charisma skill
    > * Leave someone at the alter (an interaction available during a wedding)
    > * Get married for the first time as an elder
    >
    >
    > Generation Three: Yellow
    >
    > Growing up you never had a close relationship with your mother and spent the majority of your time alone in your room obsessing over space. You just really love space. You’ll do whatever it takes to get to Sixam no matter the cost.
    > * Traits: Clumsy, Ambitious, Loner
    > * Aspiration: Nerd Brain
    > * Career: Astronaut
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > * Master rocket science and handiness skill
    > * Master astronaut career and complete Nerd Brain aspiration
    > * Must build a rocket ship and visit Sixam
    > * Enter the secret lot in Oasis Springs (requiring max handiness)
    > * Never have any close friends or relationships other than grandparent from Generation 1 until the grandparent dies
    >
    >
    > Generation Four: Grey
    >
    > You always felt that you were different. While the rest of your family was busy messing around in the lab, you just wanted to be outside playing basketball. You’re very good at sports and you dream of becoming a professional athlete. To make up for your nonexistent relationship with your parents you want to be there for your own children as much as possible. Oh, and you love to sing.
    > * Traits: Active, Slob, Music Lover
    > * Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    > * Career: Athlete
    >
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > * Master singing, parenting, and athletic skills
    > * Master athlete career and complete Bodybuilder aspiration
    > * Have three failed relationships before finding spouse, marry a neat Sim
    > * Be good friends with all of your children
    > * Have family movie night with your spouse and children every Sunday
    >
    >
    > Generation Five: Plum
    >
    > You’ve always been good at anything you tried. It’s hard to choose a career, so why not try a few? You work as a doctor for much of your life, but as an adult realize that your true dream is to become a professional dancer. You quit your job and join the entertainer career. Basically: you’re an indecisive oddball.
    > * Traits: Genius, Noncommittal, Dance Machine
    > * Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    > * Career: Fast Food, Doctor, Entertainer
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > * Master dance and two other skills of your choosing, achieve at least level eight in six skills
    > * Complete Renaissance Sim aspiration
    > * Get divorced and then later remarried to the same Sim
    > * Must live in at least three different worlds over the course of your life

I have up to Grey almost completed and Plum has been started!Stay tuned for a story thread on my own account lol.
  • LegitFeeLegitFee Posts: 18 Member
    AWESOME challenge one bad thing I don’t have parenthood so is it okay to switch around a trait or aspiration? <3 o:)
    Started this Challenge my founder (mint) is called Addison Berry! took me half an hour to make her :s :'( but it’s okay and I’m only just got into the gamwplay exited to play! been watching Vixella do this Challenge it’s super cool! :) o:) <3
    I’m sick :s welp I guess more time to play the challenge <3
    downloading bunch of cc for this Challenge! <3 It’s awesome can’t wait to get to gen 2
    <3 o:) :p :)
    Mint is such a hard colour to find :s but it’s okie <3 sorry for the spam!
    boop <3
    I’m loving playing with Addison Berry for the Mint gen! super fun challenge
    WOOO finished elements collection <3 o:)
    I just relised that I am an idiot
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    You probably could have just edited your posts. :)
    yessssss queeen yasss
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Lol but they get more posts this way! :D:D:D It doesn't bug me even though i get notified :smiley:
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Hush knuckles.xD oh I don't particularly care. I just don't know if it's against the rules. I know some sites multi posts in a row like that are. And I'm on to many sites to keep all the rules straight.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    edited August 2018
    Im excited to start this challenge. I think I have my mint generation girl figured out.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    up to gen 2! Super fun <3
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I hadn't loaded up my Berry family in such a long time. I loaded them up again the other day. Oh how I missed this family. My profile picture is the wedding of Mellyn, my yellow gen. Her babies are 1 day from aging to children.
  • MrsSteepdeneMrsSteepdene Posts: 20 Member
    So the rules state we can live anywhere we choose, just interested to know if you built your own house for each generation using your Sim's starting money, use one from the gallery or start off with freerealestate on and perhaps have a larger house.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    So the rules state we can live anywhere we choose, just interested to know if you built your own house for each generation using your Sim's starting money, use one from the gallery or start off with freerealestate on and perhaps have a larger house.

I downloaded a home from the gallery from AviaBraylie. She only has 2 homes uploaded. One appears to be reuploaded.. but the other is the one that I am using. I have added to it IMMENSELY. It is where all my generations have been living. I put it on a 40x30 lot across from the Goth house. So not a lot of room for expansion, but that makes it challenging for sure.

I am attempting to keep all my active family sims on the lot so I can have their tombstones around as well. I ran into a little bit of a problem though. My save almost broke because I am using MCCC to allow for more family members in the house.. but when I went to save the game, it was crashing and not saving. So, I had to move out part of my family, I pray I can have them over when it is their time to pass away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top