Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    kathrynlouw7kathrynlouw7 Posts: 6 New Member
    @Angeljocky - Thank you so much for that Google Doc. Has helped so much!!!!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2018
    I've been eyeing this challenge for a long time but didn't feel I could play it because I didn't have all the necessary packs to play it properly. Welll, I have a brand new gaming computer and all the packs needed now so I started this challenge yesterday. Here's my founder, Vela Mint. I don't have any CC yet, so had to improvise with the color. She's more aqua/tealish than mint color, but meh, close enough, I hope? :)

MpacHYu.png

I put a few pics of her house/lot and prospective husbands in a spoiler in case anyone would like to view them. Not too many, just very big images. :)
    She lives on the Rustic Residence lot in Windenburg, it cost 2000 simoleons so she had 18000 left to build the house. It's quite basic, but I tried to give her all the necessities and color it appropriately. There's no landscaping yet to speak of and it needs work inside (curtains, cupboards, clutter, etc.), but I love it! The planters are there to grow stuff needed for her career since the plants at the lab are borked. I apologize for how dark it is. It was my first snowstorm in the game with this new computer and I was excited. lol I'll post some during the day in Spring once it's landscaped.

4i357I5.png

Here's one of the entire lot when it got a little lighter. Sorry it's so far away. I just adore that lot though and this area in Winter. It's so pretty!

ztu07VG.png

And here's some overhead pics of the interior as it is now.

sZtXTV4.png

1kEWyNK.png

nCnJRcy.png

DBHL9HP.png

This is Ridge Everest, one of her co-workers. He's an adult though and I have aging on for everyone. I don't plan on her having any children until she's an adult, so he might end up being too old by the time she's ready. Could just have a fling with him I suppose to get an heir. There's an observatory at the lab. lol Hmm...

vmo4Nmv.png

Here we have Joel Hunter, young adult. She met him at the Spice Festival. He was busking, playing his guitar and took a break to chat with her. Using him might be cheating since he's my Super Sim. I don't know if that would be against the rules? We'll see how it goes.

z6AI0lt.png

Last but not least is...er, I can't remember his name. lol He's a townie I found in another save file and I put him in this one. He was bar-tending at the Karaoke place across the street. I got a kick out of the silly accessories the game put on him. Sheesh! Hey, at least the gloves match her color eh? Perhaps it's fate?

He's making the face because I had her flirt a little with him and he seemed open to the idea, but when she asked to exchange numbers, he rolled his eyes and made that face. lol

N3jtrfW.png

I was going to just give up on him after that, but decided to see if he'd agree to a duet. He did! They got along better during the song. She sang horribly, he not much better, but I think they look kind of cute together. Wish I could remember his name. I'll look when I go back in game later.

S9xW240.png

I just realized all three of these guys have the same haircut! o.O Opps! I guess Vela (more like her watcher) has a thing for long hair on guys. :P

Vela has advanced to Level 3 already in just one week of work and has invented the Simray which she named the 'Mintmaster 2020'. First thing she did was freeze a co-worker. Not the guy she kind of likes, another guy. I wonder if it was a good idea though since this guy won the lottery and is filthy rich. Plus, he's an elder. Ohhhhh, the possibilities! *laughs evilly rubbing hands together*

*cough* Ahem... anywayyy, she's Level 2 in her Mischief aspiration, but needs one more enemy to advance. She already picked on poor Mila Munch until the women stomped off in a tizzy. Logic & Mischief skills are coming along as well. Oh, and she has half a dozen elements so far and around 3000 simoleons in household funds. I'm having fun so far with this challenge. Thanks for reading/looking!

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @Karababy52 Awesome! Welcome to the NSB family! Vela looks super cute! I am partway through grey generation. Plum generation has me nervous because I have been living on the same lot ever since mint generation... eeeks. All my founders have died there and are haunting, (and breaking everything, sometimes up to 5 ghosts a night) every night. I don't want to miss out on anyone dying and loose their headstones.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Fizzstix Thank you! :) I hope I make it that far, I've never been able to complete a 'Legacy' type challenge before. I think the farthest I got was Gen 3 back in TS2 with Pinstar's original. Anyway, I understand how that would make you a bit nervous. We get so attached to our little pixel babies! Anyway, I'm guessing your ghosts should be fine as long as you stay under your culling limit. Ghosts, I think, are the first 'Sims' culled. But, you do get a notice first, something about strengthening their grip on this world. All you have to do when you get that is visit their grave and click on it and choose the option. After that, I think the timer starts again until the next time the game needs to cull.

For elders you're afraid of dying and losing, I think as long as they're in your favorites in household management and on a played lot, their urns won't disappear. You should be able to find them somewhere on the lot. Now, if they die somewhere else, like in a venue, I think you'll have to go looking for the urn. But again, I don't think it'll just disappear. Someone correct me if I'm wrong? I don't play rotational and seldom have any deaths in my game since I normally play with aging off. This is just what I've read in other threads on here.

Do you keep a blog of your story? I'd love to get a link and read it if you do. I haven't planned on doing that for mine, but I might change my mind. It's early so I have time to decide if I want to do that or not. :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 You can find the beginnings of my story part way through pg 7, end of pg 11 and then at the top of pg 12 here.. I haven't updated in quite some time.. there's quite the cliffhanger. However.. I was looking through my screen shots and it looks like a couple of them seem to have gone missing. I won't be able to update what my grey sim looked like as a child or teen. *sad panda* no idea where those pictures disappeared too. (Also, this family is my 2nd attempt at this legacy challenge. I wasn't feeling my first family... gave up on them part way through 2nd gen.)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I need to get ahold of the movie night pack for Gen grey still, but I think I can start this soon. :D
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    I'm so so sad! I was on the... fourth generation, the plum sim was a child, but my computer broke! Now I'm going to have to restart it... :disappointed: Farthest I've ever made it in a challenge and I was working on it for months :disappointed:
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    @Fizzstix Cool, thanks for letting me know. I checked out the pages, what a beautiful family! I love the names too, Primrose and Mellyn. The pics of Mellyn playing with Grandma Mintie are just precious! Got a shiver out of seeing Vlad's dark form. I modified him a little in my game. I know he's supposed to be kind of a goofy, yet creepy vampire, but I just couldn't leave him like that in my game. *shrugs*

Can't wait to read more of your story, bummer about how some of your screenshots have gone missing. :( But big Congrats to Primrose for reaching the top of her career and getting engaged to Edmund! \o/

Ooo @Shadami you'll love the Movie Night pack, it's one of my favorites. Hope you're able to start soon, can't wait to see your founder and read her story. :)

@RoggieBear Aw, man, that bites. I can see how that would be devastating after playing that long. Is your computer fixable? Or do you have to get a new one? I'm guessing you don't use the cloud option or have a back up if you have to start all over. I know it won't be the same, but maybe you'll love your new family even more. Anyway, I'm so sorry... *Hugs*
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    @Karababy52 well, thanks! Yeah, we gave it to the technical guy at my school and he took it apart, only to find out we would need to buy a completely new piece to put it back together... I realized I could put it on the gallery, but it's a bit too late for that. It stinks, but I also was starting to get a bit bored (I'm horrible at legacies) but I was so far I just wanted to continue... I'll probably start it in a while still though. I'm starting the ISBI challenge on my other computer, just because I can quit that easily whenever.
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    @Karababy52 I've been slowly making my founder and her starter home. Which I don't plan on changing up while I play. XD making toddler, child, teen, and baby rooms. I'm loving the look so far. I just am not sure when I can buy the pack. And I'm nervous about starting before I know I can play it through.
  • Options
    @RoggieBear That does stink. I'm glad you at least have another computer though so you can still play until the other one gets fixed. Oh! I love the ISBI Challenge. I started one of those a long time ago too but haven't finished it. o.O I guess I'm the same as you, I have a hard time completing Legacies. Let's hope we can both be successful at some point with one of these! ;)

@Shadami Can't wait to see your founder and her home, it sounds great! I just used the starting 20000 simoleons for Vela's house. I'll expand as she goes further into the challenge. Take your time, the pack will always be there. I've had City Living since just a couple months after it's release but never loaded it up until I got this new computer last week. So yea, I'm taking my time too, exploring everything this pack has to offer. I haven't even checked out the apartments yet. lol

A bit of an update for Vela. She's slowly advancing in her career and skills. Last time she was at work she upgraded the Mintmaster 2020 and can transform things now. Very handy to get some extra simoleons! She ended up starting a fire on her front porch but was able to freeze it without losing anything. Whew! The bartender townie asked her out on a date to the Old Quarter Bar. I found out his name is Brooks Stern. Actually this was the third time he'd asked her out. I think he likes her more than the other two guys. Thinking he might be the one! She's taking her time though. :)

I have a little incident to share that happened after Vela got home from work and went to bed. You can probably guess what happened, but here's some screenshots in a spoiler to check out if you'd like. There's 20 images. I'm calling it,

Caleb's Bad Day...
    Oh Caleb, why? You're supposed to be a good vampire that doesn't feed on Sims. It's a blizzard outside too and the lot where Vela lives is perched on a very steep hill. I watched him fall on the ice at least a half dozen times before he made it to the top.

3XlOaXv.png?1

And then, he fell right at the front door of her house too! Silly vampire. lol

OrzZgWf.png?1

Looks like he hurt his back too, but he's still determined to get a bite of Vela.

wfen2KD.png?1

He looks so upset. Vela locked her front door and bedroom door for everyone but household members so he can't get in. :p

9HwYK6h.png?1

Look how cute he is! Hmm, maybe I should have Vela go after him.... nah.

4SzrA7m.png?1

I think he was straining himself trying to make the door bow down to his will with his vampire abilities. Poor guy must have a doozy of a headache.

MLMCbqt.png?1

Uh, yeah, he's getting very angry/annoyed. I sure wouldn't want him looking at me that way. Or, at least my house. o.O

kzBqYR3.png?1

"Hello Caleb. That's right, I know who and WHAT you are. Say hello to my little friend here, the Mintmaster 2020. I thought the two of you might like to 'chill out' for awhile."

"Oh No, don't, please, don't do tha..."

tti7Qef.png?1

"Oh yes, I think I will!"

23ZRq5G.png?1

"YOU brought this all on yourself Mr. Charming. This is what you get for breaking your oath. Yep, I know about that too."

"Okay, time for breakfast. Leftover Veggie burrito here I come."

n7YC5Aq.png?1

Yep, she left him out there to chill out and think about his actions. I never thought the Mischief trait would be so much fun! hehe

O9AImP5.png?1

Vela also decided to practice her chess moves to get focused for work. Doesn't Caleb make a nice Winter lawn ornament? Much better than a Snow Pal in my opinion.

n7WZMrZ.png?1

Ultimately, I decided she should probably crack him out of his shell though. I thought about leaving him behind like that while she was at work to see if he'd still be there when she got home. I mean, the cold doesn't really affect vampires, right? But he'd still need to 'eat' I guess. I didn't want to starve the guy to death. Oh, wait... even that wouldn't kill him now that I think about it. He's even immune to the Sun! What would kill our charming Mr. Vatore?

wjSWmMv.png?1

His skin immediately turned a light blue shade of color once he was mostly free. I've seen other Sims that have been frozen like that and they always look MUCH bluer. I'm sure it's because he's already pale anyway.

nbdCVS1.png?1

"You were just going to leave me out here, weren't you? You're so mean!"

"Yep! *thumbs up* But, well, I'm not a monster unlike some peo...er, things."

BZWPxmS.png?1

"Wow, where's your Simanity? I'm looking but I can't find it. Hellooooo, Simanity, where are you?"

Nf2Zd2O.png?1

"You're not going to find it there Dude. Eyes north please."

fcuI8YM.png?1

"I'm late for work. Bye Mr. Charming. Don't come back, stick to plasma packs if you know what's good for you. I keep my trusty friend always holstered on me."

"But, but....I'm cold and my butt hurts. Aren't you going to invite me in? I could catch a cold or freeze to death out here."

kqLQrwu.png?1

"Ah, hahahaha, oh that's a good one! Yeah, you're cold, but you're not going to die because you're already DEAD! You've been cold for how long? Decades? Centuries? Whatever, I'm out of here. Toodles!"

xXWaqot.png?1

Geez, look at that cute pout? How can she be so cruel?

XcLSof2.png?1

Oh boy, that was so much fun! hehe I can't wait to get back in my game and see what else happens! Thanks to anyone that read this far. I promise not to post so many screenshots in the future. I know from experience how it can make under powered computers lag. I just wanted to share because I found it hilarious. Hope you enjoyed it too! :D

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    @RoggieBear Oh no.. so sorry to hear about your computer and loosing your family/save file. That's no good. I have personally restarted this challenge twice, but not because of a computer issue.. just lost interest in the first family and where it was going.

@Karababy52 Thank you. I have searched high and low in all my sub folders for those missing screen shots. Not only are they just a couple of screen shots of my grey generation sim, but I have realized a big chunk of yellow screen shots are missing. Her wedding and the birth of grey is missing. (My profile picture is of when Mellyn got married.)

Oh and Caleb's Bad Day was quite the chuckle. I also had fun playing around with the mischief trait. Before NSB, I hadn't really played around with that trait much. It is entertaining, and comes in quite handy at the humor and hijinx festival. I always go for the joksters. It also warrants higher value in prizes.

@Shadami Welcome to the NSB family :D
  • Options
    Thank you fizzstix :) if you actually look at my WordPress from any of the various links , my background is actually my founder. I just haven't used her yet.
  • Options
    EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    So after a period of me not having a computer I'm finally backwith NSB.
    What perfect timing to introduce my gen 6 sim, Jessie-Paige.

mp09jdK.png
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Endereclipsed ....I really like your Sim....Jessie-Paige such a cool, name. She's so beautiful.
    Wow....Gen 6...I can only wish I was that far :). I'm in Gen 4....and I'm struggling to keep it going. The first three generations were so fun. Gen 4 is a bit boring. If you don't mind me asking.....how do you stay motivated?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You're welcome and thank you too @fizzstix about Caleb's Bad Day. I'm so sorry all those screenshots are missing. It would break my heart if I lost that many. I take waaaay too many screenshots. But hey, these are my babies and they're always doing something I want to remember. At one point when I was playing TS2, my screenshot folder was bigger than all the folders of pics of my real life family I had on my hard drive. o.O Opps!

Just like you, I've never been a big fan of the Mischief aspiration or any of the more negative traits, like mean. I never gave those traits to any of my Sims unless it was required for a challenge or they rolled it for a Legacy. I'm actually kind of enjoying it though. Vela is despised by the entire Munch family now with Mila's friend bar entirely red. Sometimes I feel bad about it, but meh... it's all in good fun. They're the only ones that don't like her though, after she fulfilled the "must be hated by 3 Sims" part of that aspiration, I just had her troll teh forums to work on her Mischief skill. She's at Level 9 now!

I love your Gen 6 founder @Endereclipsed, she's so cute! I'm partial to red-haired Sims. :)

A bit of an update under the spoiler to compensate for large images. I still haven't got my Photoshop back yet, hopefully next week! I miss it SO much. *sigh*
    First, I changed her name a little. She is now Velamint Berry. I decided the last name should be Berry instead of Mint since that's only Gen 1's color requirement. Second, Vela ended up marrying Brooks Stern, the bartender, under the arch at The Chalet. It was a spur of the moment elopement type wedding though so no guests, just them.

Kpecgtx.png

The highest skills Brooks had were mixologist, of course and guitar. Guitar was surprisingly higher, so I changed his aspiration to er, I think it's called Musical Genius and he joined the Entertainment career. Here he is practicing out in their new greenhouse. Vela needed Roses to make a serum and couldn't harvest any at work, so I had her buy a seed from the purchase gifts option on her phone to plant. She had also fished up a Dragonfruit seed so I had her plant that as well. She now has 8 and harvests a profit of around 4-5K simoleons a day from them. o.O

x8X82c8.png

Vela had to drink a Ghost Goo serum for a work goal and Grim showed up. He never did anything though except stand there looking at her. So weird.

sPG4ZhM.png

I had her go ahead and have a chat with him just for kicks and then he left. She never did turn into a temporary ghost. I'm kind of disappointed. Would've been fun to see her floating around as a ghost. lol

rG48uAq.png

They had a thunderstorm raging around their house, so I decided to try to get a pic of a lightening bolt and flash of light. I never could catch the flash, but I did get several cool shots of lightening. Like this one that hit a tree in front of their house.

KWsCyBL.png

Several bolts hit around their house, one even hit the chimney and made it smoke. It looked like they had a fire going, but of course they didn't since it's Spring now. This is another one that hit TOO close for my comfort. Especially since Brooks was on the front porch practicing with his 'invisible' guitar. lol He never even jumped, freaked out or anything, just kept on playing.

Wr3OnOs.png

I calmed down a bit though when I saw the bolt had left behind an element. It was a rare one too, Firaxium! Score! \o/ Vela only needs two more elements, Crytacoo and Wolfium, to complete her collection.

T0VQlFs.png

Lastly, I'd like you to meet, Rosalind Berry who just aged up to a toddler. Isn't she cute? She has her Mother's eye color AND red hair! I couldn't believe it when she was born with red hair. I confess I changed the shade though, she had the more orange color. She will be my Gen 2 Rose heir as I don't plan on my couple having any more children.

oPSYz5N.png

Just a couple closing notes. Vela was only a day away from aging up to an adult and I felt like I needed more time to play with her so bought the Potion of Youth. She'd already invented the cloning machine too, so I had her clone two more and give one to Brooks to drink when he moved in after they got married. The extra will be kept for future cloning if needed.

Vela is at Level 7 or 8 now in her career and Level 10 in Logic. Brooks is at Level 10 on Guitar and only Level 2 or 3 in his career. So far I haven't had to hire a Nanny or Butler because there is only a 2 hr. lapse of time between their work hours when either one isn't home to take care of Rosalind. Plus, they took Family Leave and I think Vela took one extra day of vacation.

I remodeled their house to add a nursery and the Greenhouse and am in the process of remodeling it again since it was getting cramped. Still haven't done any landscaping though. Which is unusual for me since I almost always do the exterior of the house and landscaping first before touching the interior. I'll take some screenshots when it's completely finished. It looks a bit different now than what's shown in the above screenshots.

Anyway, I'm having a ball with this challenge still and can't wait to get back in game to play with my family again. :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52 the Reaper showing up at your work is a bit strange. Love the lightning pictures. Always fun finding the goodies after the lightning storm.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Sha2520032003 Thank you so much. I get motivated by the goal, to complete the challenge. When I get to the next generation I'm thinking "Just *insert number of generations left here*. I can do it. LET'S DO IT!"
    @Karababy52 Thank you so much! I'm very happy with her.

Some more pics of her and she has a dog now. The dogs name is Tanami.

Rk9kWLj.png
    SMr8KgT.png
    rkWMTcN.png
  • Options
    I_Love_SimsI_Love_Sims Posts: 13 New Member
    I can't wait to start this! I'm doing it for YouTube. (BTW CHANNEL IS #RELATABLESIMMER) #Selfpromo. xD The challenge looks super!
  • Options
    @Fizzstix Yes, that was a wonderful surprise! Curiously, they've experienced a couple more thunderstorms, with lots of lightening but that storm was the only one that gave them an element from a lightening bolt. Sorry I haven't replied to your post until now, I've been busy playing the game and doing other things in real life.

I put an update under the spoiler with just 7 pics this time. I took a ton, but didn't want to bog down the thread, so these are just a basic summary selection. The update is long though, just as a heads up if you'd rather not take the time. It's cool. But I hope you do! ;)
    Rosalind aged up to a child with all her traits at Level 4, except Potty Training which maxes out at 3. I gave her the Creative aspiration and the Hot Headed trait. She's actually completed that aspiration and is working on a second one now. She's only a day away from aging up to teen now, so I don't think she'll complete it.

HFpNbNF.png

Here she is on the back deck having a bite to eat with Vela who is teaching her why it's important to always say Please and Thank You. I think she turned out really cute!

nC6Py2u.png

Vela has been abducted 3 times now. She has a duplicate satellite on the roof, but I keep forgetting to set it to prevent abductions. No worries though, she actually loves being abducted and "seeing all that alien technology" gives her an energetic thrill. I don't mind her getting abducted, it was Brooks I was trying to keep safe. I've never had an alien pregnancy in my game. While I don't have anything against that, I just didn't want it to happen in this challenge.

zCbCKiD.png

Vela has packed on quite a bit of weight, but she's an adult now, aged up on the day she reached Level 10 in her career! Yay! \o/ She's actually completed all her objectives. Has all the elements, Level 10 in Mischief & Logic and completed her aspiration long ago. She has completed the Fortune aspiration too and now has the Mansion Baron aspiration

I don't know why I missed taking a pic of her aging up, but you can see her in the background of Brooks' aging up pic. I gave her a makeover to compensate for her age. Mostly just a new hairstyle and clothes. I haven't changed Brooks much at all, except to put him in swim trunks instead of the speedo he had before and the sparkly red party suit has been changed to a more dapper white and black ensemble. He's put on a few pounds too.

The suit he's wearing in this pic is from his career, he's just got home from work. The cake was actually one I had Vela bake for herself. After she aged up, she just put more candles on it for Brooks birthday the next day. Rinse and repeat for Rosalind's birthday tomorrow. Which is also Harvestfest!

Brooks has completed his Musical Aspiration and is working on the Fortune one now. He's Level 10 in Guitar, Level 7 in Piano and in the Music branch of Entertainment now at, er, not sure what level, I think 6 or 7?. Whichever level rewards Sims with that fancy piano. :) Anyway, I built them a beautiful music room and another bathroom in the basement.

cczW01v.png

These two are so in love. They're always hugging/kissing/cuddling autonomously, even though I micromanage all of them. I tried giving full autonomy to everyone but Vela. It didn't work out, too hard keeping an eye on them so they didn't get into trouble. lol I've followed Vela to work for every day of her career and the 'care for self' option works out great, Brooks & Rosalind go to work and school on their own just fine.

YMLcbKK.png

Time for a little Birthday celebration woo hoo! :)

ffJQJpv.png

"Hey! Wait for me!"

bQJ5j3X.png

That's it for now. The house is a work in progress. I'm doing something to it every play session. You can see some of it in the pics. It's getting a bit cramped now as I'm running out of lot room. o.O I'm seriously thinking about having them move to a bigger lot soon. I'm dragging my feet though because I absolutely LOVE that Rustic Residence lot. But, I'll post pics of the house after Rosalind ages up to YA when the focus will be on her Gen because I plan on her moving out to her own place. Their family homestead should be finished by then, either way. I call it 'Berry Abode.' lol

This is such a fun challenge and I absolutely love my little family. It's going to be hard letting Vela and Brooks go once the time comes... *sniff*

Happy Simming and if you checked out my long-winded update under the spoiler, thank you so much. I appreciate it! <3
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @Karababy52 when generation are you on? I watch an LP not so berry (as I don't have all the packs required)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @PastelMermaid Rosalind is Gen 2, but still only a child. I just completed Gen 1 with Velamint, so have a ways to go yet before I can get started on Rosalind's story. I'm thinking she'll have lots of love interests as a teen to get a jump start though. ;) I've been following Andrew Arcade's NSB LP. It's been so hilariously entertaining watching him play this challenge so far. lol He's my second fav Sims YTuber.

EDIT: I had to wait until I got a new gaming desktop and the right packs to play this challenge myself. I've only had the computer a month today! Hopefully one day soon, you'll be able to play too! :)

BTW @Endereclipsed it seems as if Jessie-Paige just keeps getting more beautiful everyday! I ADORE her ears too! Guessing they're CC? Or is she an alien? I think only aliens have the option for those ears without CC. I love Tanami too, that scarf is adorable and it looks like he/she is smiling! :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Thank you! The ears is a mod that unlocks alien ears for regular sims.
    She is now an adult and moved out from the TLC apartment to Brindleton bay. Jessie-Paige is now married and have the twins.
    FMG3xda.png
    zoYO1AC.png
    Eo4bjMf.png
    ZDNxzPZ.png
  • Options
    @Karababy52 congrats on completing gen 1! I don't mind your pictures. I love seeing and reading peoples stories.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    @Karababy52 congrats on completing gen 1! I don't mind your pictures. I love seeing and reading peoples stories.

I'm the same @Karababy52 - I love seeing what people are doing, especially in challenges that I have enjoyed watching - I love seeing how people do things differently/in their own style :)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top