Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    VioletiaSimsVioletiaSims Posts: 59 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Violetia! I've been playing since Sims 3, I'm a member of many communities but just finally joined this one.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Violetia! I've been playing since Sims 3, I'm a member of many communities but just finally joined this one.

Hello @VioletiaSims :) It nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing since Sims 3. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the time creating , building, and playing in the Sims!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    VioletiaSimsVioletiaSims Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you rosemow, nice to meet you too! I definitely spent a LOT of time with Sims 3, but am enjoying sims 4 as well. Happy simming to you too!
  • Options
    Thank you rosemow, nice to meet you too! I definitely spent a LOT of time with Sims 3, but am enjoying sims 4 as well. Happy simming to you too!

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • Options
    OjereqalOjereqal Posts: 61 Member
    Ehhh hullo, I've been a member for all of a few hours, had this account for almost 5 years and have been playing Sims for a lot longer! I'm from New England, college student, just getting back into this forum, I love forums! Happy Simming!
    Origin ID: TheRolje
    "That was not the last time I saw her, but it was and is to this day, the last time we spoke. I had the last word."
  • Options
    Ojereqal wrote: »
    Ehhh hullo, I've been a member for all of a few hours, had this account for almost 5 years and have been playing Sims for a lot longer! I'm from New England, college student, just getting back into this forum, I love forums! Happy Simming!

Hello @Ojereqal :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    Congratulations on becoming a full member!
    It is great that you have been simming for quite a while. You would have enjoyed playing many sims household over the time and seeing their lives developing in your games. Simming is fun!
    I hope that your college studies continue to go welll
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • Options
    OjereqalOjereqal Posts: 61 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow! I sure am happy to be a full member now! I've been on this forum for a while but I was never really active. I love the Sims and I can't wait to see what more is in store for updates and sequels and such!
    Origin ID: TheRolje
    "That was not the last time I saw her, but it was and is to this day, the last time we spoke. I had the last word."
  • Options
    Ojereqal wrote: »
    Thank you, @rosemow! I sure am happy to be a full member now! I've been on this forum for a while but I was never really active. I love the Sims and I can't wait to see what more is in store for updates and sequels and such!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    DumbOllieDumbOllie Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey! Im Olivia :) from Argentina. English is not my first lenguage so apologies in advance for any grammar mistakes haha (I speak spanish on a daily basis) Im an art student and I've been loving The sims since I was a little girl, being the first one (The Sims) my favourite game of them all. Have a great day all of you, kisses and hugs!
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Hallo, I'm Crea from Australia. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played, due to being a Mac player. I love occult sims for no particular reason, and my game is always broken and I'm resigned to it by now! I joined the forums to see if anyone had any suggestions, and none of them have worked. Now I'm just kinda hanging out.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    DumbOllie wrote: »
    Hey! Im Olivia :) from Argentina. English is not my first lenguage so apologies in advance for any grammar mistakes haha (I speak spanish on a daily basis) Im an art student and I've been loving The sims since I was a little girl, being the first one (The Sims) my favourite game of them all. Have a great day all of you, kisses and hugs!

Hello @DumbOllie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your art studies continue to go well.
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims since you were little, and started simming by playing the original sims 1. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you are having a very nice day also.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Hallo, I'm Crea from Australia. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played, due to being a Mac player. I love occult sims for no particular reason, and my game is always broken and I'm resigned to it by now! I joined the forums to see if anyone had any suggestions, and none of them have worked. Now I'm just kinda hanging out.

Hello @GasolineCrea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 4.
    I am so sorry to hear that you are having game issues :( I hope that there may be a fix for your issues, or you may we able to get a new computer soon or into the future.
    I hope that you have a very nice weekend :)
  • Options
    missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers! I'm Laurrel from the USA but I live in South Africa with my partner. I've played Sims 2 and Sims 3 before, but without any packs bc the game wasn't mine. Sims 4 is the first time I get to OWN it myself! So needless to say, I've gone a lil overboard with the packs...I have all the DLC but three stuff packs. Anyways! I love traveling (no seriously, I LOVE traveling. Just got back from Australia and I've visited over a dozen countries in the past year...), writing, avoiding exercise, watching (and rewatching) Hannibal seasons 1-2, and playing video games. Wassaaaap!
  • Options
    missmerize wrote: »
    Hello fellow Simmers! I'm Laurrel from the USA but I live in South Africa with my partner. I've played Sims 2 and Sims 3 before, but without any packs bc the game wasn't mine. Sims 4 is the first time I get to OWN it myself! So needless to say, I've gone a lil overboard with the packs...I have all the DLC but three stuff packs. Anyways! I love traveling (no seriously, I LOVE traveling. Just got back from Australia and I've visited over a dozen countries in the past year...), writing, avoiding exercise, watching (and rewatching) Hannibal seasons 1-2, and playing video games. Wassaaaap!

Hello @missmerize :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy traveling and visiting countries around the world. You would enjoy meeting and chatting with many people on your travels and enjoy seeing lots of different sights and tourist attractions in each of the countries.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and 3, and now own Sims 4 yourself. The packs add a lot of enjoyable features, activities, venues, worlds , and build and cas mode items to the game. It is great that you own all the packs except for three stuff packs!
    Happy simming and further travelling! :)
  • Options
    missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    thanks so much @rosemow ^^ I only wish I could've had the opportunity to play Sims 1, to see where it all began for myself. thank goodness for the myriad of LPs on YouTube! yeah, traveling a lot really does offer a super awesome and expanded world view and perception of everything/everyone. I have friends I've met face to face from all over the world and it's great to have such diversity in my life. thanks for your warm welcome and I hope to see you around!
  • Options
    missmerize wrote: »
    thanks so much @rosemow ^^ I only wish I could've had the opportunity to play Sims 1, to see where it all began for myself. thank goodness for the myriad of LPs on YouTube! yeah, traveling a lot really does offer a super awesome and expanded world view and perception of everything/everyone. I have friends I've met face to face from all over the world and it's great to have such diversity in my life. thanks for your warm welcome and I hope to see you around!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    hi everyone, I’m Drea and I’m from Romania, I’ve been playing sims for as long as I can remember, however I am quite busy atm so can’t make enough time to play the sims 4 with all of its expansions for now, but thanks to The Sims Mobile which kinda limits my actions, I might say, I can play it a little bit, though I’m getting addicted so I’ll be on here often. Nice meeting yall
  • Options
    DreaPopa wrote: »
    hi everyone, I’m Drea and I’m from Romania, I’ve been playing sims for as long as I can remember, however I am quite busy atm so can’t make enough time to play the sims 4 with all of its expansions for now, but thanks to The Sims Mobile which kinda limits my actions, I might say, I can play it a little bit, though I’m getting addicted so I’ll be on here often. Nice meeting yall

Hello @DreaPopa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for quite a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    I hope that in the future you may have more time to play Sims 4 and the packs. It is great that you can enjoy playing Sims Mobile instead. I hope that you enjoy having the Easter eggs and bunny from the Spring event in your game :)
  • Options
    simayou2simayou2 Posts: 9 New Member
    HI I am simayou2. I have been playing the sims since around 2004. Maybe even earlier. I had started from the sims 1 and moved all the way up to the sims 4. I had stop playing for a little while due to life circumstances, but I am back and a much smarter simmer. I don't run out and buy every expansion anymore like I did before. I will tell you why. Because why I got the sims 3, to be honest I was not so much in love with it. So I was really debating on rather or not I should buy. I think the best sims was sims 2. and of course the original. So far I like the sims 4 but adjusting to the camera is taking some getting use to. I also struggling to build houses. I just got help right now from rosemow she was excellent in helping me out with how to download lots for the game. And she had a speedy response. Also I own the sims 4 deluxe pack and the get to work and dine out game. So far that is it. I just got the game recently this Christmas. My brother bought it for me. Also since I am so late with buying the game I don't want to get a lot because I think the sims 5 will come out soon so I do not want to get too hook. Ok well I am looking for friends. I am on origin and on here so add me as a friend so I we can game together and help each other out. also I love open for business that was my favorite. and also vacation and hot date.
  • Options
    simayou2 wrote: »
    HI I am simayou2. I have been playing the sims since around 2004. Maybe even earlier. I had started from the sims 1 and moved all the way up to the sims 4. I had stop playing for a little while due to life circumstances, but I am back and a much smarter simmer. I don't run out and buy every expansion anymore like I did before. I will tell you why. Because why I got the sims 3, to be honest I was not so much in love with it. So I was really debating on rather or not I should buy. I think the best sims was sims 2. and of course the original. So far I like the sims 4 but adjusting to the camera is taking some getting use to. I also struggling to build houses. I just got help right now from rosemow she was excellent in helping me out with how to download lots for the game. And she had a speedy response. Also I own the sims 4 deluxe pack and the get to work and dine out game. So far that is it. I just got the game recently this Christmas. My brother bought it for me. Also since I am so late with buying the game I don't want to get a lot because I think the sims 5 will come out soon so I do not want to get too hook. Ok well I am looking for friends. I am on origin and on here so add me as a friend so I we can game together and help each other out. also I love open for business that was my favorite. and also vacation and hot date.

Hello @simayou2 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1, then that has led you to play the later editions also. It was very nice that your brother bought you Sims 4 for Christmas <3 It was a very special gift that you will keep enjoying using all throughout the year!
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > GasolineCrea wrote: »
    >
    > Hallo, I'm Crea from Australia. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played, due to being a Mac player. I love occult sims for no particular reason, and my game is always broken and I'm resigned to it by now! I joined the forums to see if anyone had any suggestions, and none of them have worked. Now I'm just kinda hanging out.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @GasolineCrea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 4.
    > I am so sorry to hear that you are having game issues :( I hope that there may be a fix for your issues, or you may we able to get a new computer soon or into the future.
    > I hope that you have a very nice weekend :)

This is my new computer, that's the problem...this issue's stalking me. I'm resigned to it, it's cool :D
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > GasolineCrea wrote: »
    >
    > Hallo, I'm Crea from Australia. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played, due to being a Mac player. I love occult sims for no particular reason, and my game is always broken and I'm resigned to it by now! I joined the forums to see if anyone had any suggestions, and none of them have worked. Now I'm just kinda hanging out.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @GasolineCrea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 4.
    > I am so sorry to hear that you are having game issues :( I hope that there may be a fix for your issues, or you may we able to get a new computer soon or into the future.
    > I hope that you have a very nice weekend :)

This is my new computer, that's the problem...this issue's stalking me. I'm resigned to it, it's cool :D

I am sorry that you are having these issues :( It would affect your enjoyment of simming .
  • Options
    thesimmerannathesimmeranna Posts: 37 Member
    Hi! My name is Anna and I love the Sims. I have been playing The Sims 4 since it released for mac users. The Sims is definitely my escape from homework, school, and reality.

[img][/img]DUTbTxi.jpg
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Anna and I love the Sims. I have been playing The Sims 4 since it released for mac users. The Sims is definitely my escape from homework, school, and reality.

Hello @thesimmeranna :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the Sims 4 Mac version was released. You would enjoy and have fun playing the Sims to give you a break from your studies. Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our day and life have been holding.
    Time passes quickly when we are simming!
  • Options
    UzumakiBrandonUzumakiBrandon Posts: 20 Member
    Hi,recently joined!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top