Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! My First Pet Stuff (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Chinchilla
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    cassidygabriellacassidygabriella Posts: 1 New Member
    I got chinchilla! of all those pets, chinchilla is the only one I've never had, maybe I'll get one :D

thanks for doing this giveaway! <3
  • Options
    QueenlokiQueenloki Posts: 59 Member
    I got 40% Guinea pig, and 30% Chinchilla! I actually used to own a guinea pig, years ago.
    Bah weep granah weep nini bong
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm sad because I was really hoping a small pets pack would come with a bunny. Sims 2 had no bunnies. Sims 3 had no bunnies. What's EA got against Rabbits? They are cute and fuzzy and soft.

I got 30% Chinchillia and 20% Guienna pig. My brother owned a guienea pig when we kids, and a chinchilla sounds nice.
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    I got guinea pig!
  • Options
    FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    You should get a hamster! The hamster is an adorable little rodent who can also be very fun to hold and let run around in your lap; however, the animal is nocturnal, meaning it is most active at night. Many hamsters have been known to have little grumpy attitudes, especially when awoken from their rest. They may bite if provoked, but if you choose the right hamster and socialize her/him correctly with a few minutes of playtime and trust training every day, it can become a wonderful companion. Most hamsters love running in wheels and (supervised) exercise balls, which can make them very fun to watch. Hamsters can live in relatively small cages compared to rats and guinea pigs, which can be cost efficient and make weekly cleanup a lot easier. Syrian hamsters are the friendliest, while Roborovski, Russian Cambpell, Winter White, and Chinese Dwarfs are slightly more timid and skittish. Hamsters only live about two years, but (Syrians) can make wonderful first-time pets if socialized properly. If you wouldn't like a hamster, other animals to consider doing research on are mice, gerbils, or perhaps hedgehogs or rats.
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    30% guinea pig (or 2) and 30 % hamster.
  • Options
    AnaCarolina98AnaCarolina98 Posts: 2 New Member
    I got the result that I should get a guinea pig (Or two!) which is fantastic considering I already have them ahahaha Can't wait to "make" them in game. Thanks for the giveaway
  • Options
    starhoodiestarhoodie Posts: 2 New Member
    omg! thanks so sooo much for this giveaway!!! this is so nice of you
    i got a hamster, which is awesome beacuse i like hamsters alot too :smiley:
  • Options
    Elliotbd8Elliotbd8 Posts: 1 New Member
    40% Rats, 20% Chinchillas, 20% Guinea Pigs, 20% Hamster
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    I got:

40% rats
    30% guinea pig
    20% chinchilla
    10% hamster
  • Options
    stepanyastepanya Posts: 20 Member
    i got guinea pig :smile:
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    edited March 2018
    I got:
    For 40 % you are: You should get a chinchilla! (Or two!)
    For 30 % you are: You should get a guinea pig! (Or two!)
    For 30 % you are: You should get rats!
    <3<3
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I'm confusing :)

Which Small Pet Is Right For You?
    For 30 % you are: You should get a chinchilla! (Or two!) Chinchillas are literally the softest things in the world, and are most active at dawn and dusk. They are ideally housed in same-sex pairs. They can run in a large flying saucer or extremely large wheel, but should not, as they have very sensitive spines. They must NEVER use an exercise ball, as chinchillas can easily overheat and die. You want to make sure the house is cool enough so that they don't overheat, especially in the summer, with their thick fur. Chinchillas need dust baths in special chinchilla dust found at the store about every two days and Timothy Hay as well as food and water. They can never get wet, as if they do they will literally never dry, and chinchillas need relatively large multi-level cages. They need at least an hour, ideally more, of out of cage playtime every day to explore, and many chinchillas can be trained to climb onto their owner's shoulder and all over their arms. Chinchillas are a long-term commitment, as a healthy chinchilla can live from 10 to even 20 years. With the proper knowledge, budget, and care, chinchillas can be lovely pets for an experienced owner. If you wouldn't like a chinchilla, other animals to consider doing research on are guinea pigs, hedgehogs, rabbits, or perhaps ferrets or rats.
    21 % of 33402 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Your results were not clear.

You could also get this result:
    For 30 % you are: You should get a guinea pig! (Or two!) Guinea pigs are adorable rodents who can actually grow to be rather large. They're diurnal, meaning they sleep at night and are up all day, just like you! Guinea pigs live 5 to 8 years, if properly cared for. They need at least an hour of out of cage playtime each day, and during that time, most like to sit and cuddle most of the time rather than run around. Many people house guinea pigs alone, but they can actually get very lonely and should ideally be with a same-sex partner. Guinea pigs can NOT run in wheels or exercise balls, as they have very sensitive spines. They are more maintenance than something like a hamster, and can also get quite costly. As well as food and water, they need a good pile of Timothy Hay and Vitamin C supplements every day. Their cage does not need multiple levels, as they do not climb, but rather a lot of running room to explore and have fun. If the cage is left uncleaned for about more than a week, it can gather up a bit of a smell. Also, guinea pigs love to make high-pitched sounds that are almost like little links when they're happy or curious. With the proper budget, knowledge, and responsibility, guinea pigs can make great first-time pets. If you wouldn't like a guinea pig, other animals to consider doing research on are rats, hedgehogs, or perhaps chinchillas or hamsters. Profile B

Or even this one:
    For 20 % you are: You should get rats! Despite the unfortunate name, domestic rats, or fancy rats, are clean, curious, highly trainable, and affectionate animals. Often considered tinny dogs, they have been known to lick their owners out of affection! Many rats are nocturnal, but can easily adjust to their owner's sleeping pattern. Unlike hamsters, rats are never grumpy when you wake them up. Rats need quite large cages with multiple levels, and cage calculators such as this one (http://www.rattycorner.com/odds/calc.shtml) are useful to see how many rats your cage can happily fit. Rats must ALWAYS be housed together, as lonely rats have been known to get depressed and even die of loneliness. Even with other rat buddies, they love their humans and rarely ever bite. Like any other animal, they may nibble if a finger is mistaken for a treat. Rats need about an hour of out of cage playtime every day. Every rat is unique; some are very energetic and love to run around in a large wheel in the cage, climb all over you, and explore the room. Others are very lazy and just love a good cuddle. Most rats are extremely trainable; they can learn anything from potty training to rolling over! A health rat can live 3 to 5 years, which many people still believe is way too short. With the proper budget and knowledge, these little guys can make great first-time pets! If you wouldn't like a rat, other animals to consider doing research on are guinea pigs, hedgehogs, or perhaps hamsters. Profile C

Or even this one:
    For 20 % you are: You should get a hamster! The hamster is an adorable little rodent who can also be very fun to hold and let run around in your lap; however, the animal is nocturnal, meaning it is most active at night. Many hamsters have been known to have little grumpy attitudes, especially when awoken from their rest. They may bite if provoked, but if you choose the right hamster and socialize her/him correctly with a few minutes of playtime and trust training every day, it can become a wonderful companion. Most hamsters love running in wheels and (supervised) exercise balls, which can make them very fun to watch. Hamsters can live in relatively small cages compared to rats and guinea pigs, which can be cost efficient and make weekly cleanup a lot easier. Syrian hamsters are the friendliest, while Roborovski, Russian Cambpell, Winter White, and Chinese Dwarfs are slightly more timid and skittish. Hamsters only live about two years, but (Syrians) can make wonderful first-time pets if socialized properly. If you wouldn't like a hamster, other animals to consider doing research on are mice, gerbils, or perhaps hedgehogs or rats. Profile D
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    I got chinchilla! Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    AnaCarolina98AnaCarolina98 Posts: 2 New Member
    I got the result that I should get a guinea pig (Or two!) which is fantastic considering I already have them ahahaha Can't wait to "make" them in game. Thanks for the giveaway
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thanks for hosting!

Your results were not clear.
    For 30 % you are: You should get a guinea pig! (Or two!)
    For 30 % you are: You should get a hamster!
    For 30 % you are: You should get a chinchilla! (Or two!)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Thanks for doing this giveaway, @simgirl1010. It's a great opportunity for all of us.

I got 50% hamster.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I got guinea pig!

I've had 3, all lived to be 5 or slightly older, and admit, I sort of answered the quiz with my past wheekers in mind, so I wasn't surprised at the result.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced shortly. :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Thanks everyone for entering. :)

Winners are:
    @Cheekybits
    @LosaruTaiyo
    @DatLlama

Congrats! If you live in the US please send me a friend request on Origin. My username is simgirl1010. If you don't live in the US just respond below and I'll message you with other options.

• Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Thanks everyone for entering. :)

Winners are:
    @Cheekybits
    @LosaruTaiyo
    @DatLlama

Congrats! If you live in the US please send me a friend request on Origin. My username is simgirl1010. If you don't live in the US just respond below and I'll message you with other options.

:O I live in Canada.

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Congrats to the winners!!
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you @simgirl1010 for the giveaway!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    congrats!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p